Oddities (AU, CC, TEEN) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
She is sitting on my lap....
She is sitting on my lap.........

My lap............

Whoaaaaa

Ok....now what do I do? I mean I don't want to jump her or something....but her sitting there....whoaaaa
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Not for a while....we did a lot as kids" I tell him. "But we always ended up having splash fights....here let me give you a demonstration" I say before splashing him in his face.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I lay back against him and felt totally at ease,the world coudn't have been more perfect at that moment..

"Alex,put your arms around me please.Let's just sit here awhile before the others come 'coz then we'll have to sit apart." I said peacefully closing my eyes
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

"Funny," I say sarcastically. Then, an idea comes to mind, and I smirk at her. "You mean, like this?" I ask, splashing her back before ducking under again.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I cough. "Ok, right" I said putting my arms around her small waist. God she's so perfect. Does she know how much she's driving me crazy doing this?
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I stroke his hands with my fingers,totally at ease and oh so happy,I turned my head around to give him a kiss on his chin..."Thank you!" I said shyly
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

(ooc: AHHH! You guys have been busy! :shock: )

<center> Liz </center>

We got on our horses and rode through the path, finally reaching the lake. I didn't see anyone from where I was standing, so I dismounted and walked around. "Hello? Anyone there?" I called.

<center> Tess </center>
"Alright... I guess we could do that." I said awkwardly. He stopped both of our horses and helped me get on his, and then took the other horse's reins. I was squeezed in the saddle behind him, and we were close to the point of indecency... but it was actually rather thrilling. Kyle kicked the horse on, and I wobbled in my seat, grabbing onto his waist to keep from falling.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
I screeched as the water hit me.
"Ok Michael, you stay down there...but just you wait....you have to come up sometime!" I tell him.

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I smile. "No problem" I tell her. God, shes so perfect. And the way her hands our touching mine...god....stop Alex! Don't think that!
Anyways....God's she so brilliant.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

I came up alright, but only long enough to drag her under along with me. I stayed down for a moment, then popped back up, letting go of Maria as I swam away quickly. "Now you have to catch me," I shouted, laughing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"HEY! NO FAIR!" I screech swimming after him. "Michael wait up!" I yell after him. But he was already far away.
"Ok, well I'll stay here by myself!" I called after him. I sighed. He was only a little bit away, and I already missed him. Man I'm crazy!