Land of Hope (Mature/AU/CC/UC/Slash)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

ooc:
StormWolfstone wrote:maybe we can even convince Magikhands to take Max lol *winks at Chris*
You know me too well to say no to that little comment. You just wanted ot write more opposite of me :lol: So, Anna if you need me to take Max for a bit I will. Especially if it will get things going. I should have some beginning posts done this weekend for this. I've had family the past couple of days so I should get all caught up now that they are leaving. :)
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

StormWolfstone wrote:Very cool..... now, before I post... a quick couple of questions,

Do Liz/Alex/Maria and Kyle actually already know each other? If so, do they know each other enough to trust each other?

Also, do Max and Isabel already know Michael and Tess? Or were they outcasted in different manners and ways??
Yeah, at least Kyle trusts Alex more than anyone else [vice versa?] and Liz trusts Maria [well, actually, that's up to you, lol], but all four know each other [they're childhoold friends] and well. I guess that's why they work together.

Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess were already together at the land they were banned from. Max and Liz found out that there were others who were different like they are, so the made a contact with them, even though they never got a really good chance to bond, because they needed to leave the land. But that's basically up to the players to decide how they feel towards each other.

And Magik, thank you *hugs* I'll but a [Temp] notice to Max. It'll really help, 'cause Max is one of the important ones. [Daniela really isn't...but well. People can move her if needed].
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Alphonse

I step from the cave and look out over the Yume-Ocean. The sun is rising, its light glowing upon the water, brightening the cresting waves. The sight was beautiful but I was unable to enjoy it. My mind was running through the dream that had woke me. It wasn’t something new, I had it often and I always woke at the same time.

Kyle and I are arguing. It seems to happen quite often when we are together. He doesn’t understand me, my feelings, why I’m the way I am. Just as I don’t understand him. I want him to join me. I practically plead for him to come with me, to go home with me…to be with me. But he refuses. We fight and before I know it I have Kyle pinned against the wall. My forearm is pressing against his throat as the rest of my body presses him firmly against the hard surface. Our powers ignite, the energies blend as flames erupt around us. As the flames lick at our bodies, they don’t burn, the heat having no effect on us.

Our breaths are harsh and comes out in pants from the fight, or is it the intensity of the situation? I’m unsure. Our blue eyes are locked in silent battle, our faces but inches apart. My tongue flick out and wet my lips, as my head moves slightly forward…

That’s when I wake. Every time, I wake covered in sweat, and sometimes the sheets around me are singed.

Now as I look out at the water, my thoughts go to my brother. I wonder where he is, what he is doing. Does he have dreams like I do? Does he ever think about his brother that went ‘astray’ as he put it.

I sigh and sit on the nearby rock as the sun makes it way further in the sky. It’s a new day. Who knows what it will bring.

ooc: I hope this is an ok beginning for Alphonse.
I do have a question Anna. I was trying to work on a Max and Michael post but where are they? In Thunderbreak? Is that where Liz and the others find them?
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

They're at the capital city, "Honoo". Most likely. They haven't met the others yet, so that's where they should be :)

And that's a really good post ^__^
- Dorothy Parker
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Thanks...that helps. I'll try to get them finished sometime today :)
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

I'm not sure what to post for Tess or Ili at the moment but I'll try and post something today or tomorrow.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Tamara
[At the cave near the Yume-Ocean]

I look at the caves wall, trying to think about what to do. I didn't have anyone, or anything that I could depend on and I wasn't sure about what I should do. I hate my life sometimes, even if my heart wishes me a happy ending. I had joined the evil ones and I was currently following Alphonse everwhere. He had such an amazing power and it made me feel safe. But now when I though about, he wasn't even there.

I get up and look around. He could've been anywhere. He was sleeping in this cave, but now he wasn't here. I sigh and walk out. It is too bright for me, so I put my hands so that the light woudln't reach my eyes. Alphonse is standing further away, looking at the ocean. I walk to him, but I don't say anything for now. We never really talked. I just followed him around. Just like a child without a parent. But I need to say something..

"Good morning," I start and look at him. "Listen, I heard Erica was going to invite the other to Restora...Will you be there?" I ask and try not to look too hopeful. I was always alone, but maybe if Alphonse agreed to come with me, I wouldn't feel like that.

But there was always the change that he'd say no. I could try to manipulate him to come after that. I was good at it. Or maybe if I'd try to make him a favour, like manipulate someone else, he would come with me.

--

Er, yeah. Tamara is a bit odd at times.
Erica will invite the baddies to Restora, but right now she's at the town, looking for them. Someone can bump into her, like Ili.
- Dorothy Parker
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Hope that this okay.

ILI

I wonder around Honoo, keeping to the less crowded streets. There’s something about large crowds that makes me uncomfortable and insecure. I keep my eyes trailed onto the ground, avoiding all eye contact as I lose myself in my thoughts. I blame my shyness, it is like an incurable disease that often leaves me tongue tied. I suspect that this amuses and annoys the other darksiders. If it wasn’t for my gift for controlling storms, I doubt that they would keep me around.

The only darksider that I find tolerable is Daniela. In fact I find her more then tolerable. She mesmerizes me, her beauty and wit holding me spellbound. I wish there was a way for me to express myself but instead, I find myself becoming a stuttering idiot.

The only time I feel completely comfortable with myself is when I’m using my gift. There is something about the sound of thunder, the blazing lightening and the raging storm that fills me with a calm. It is almost as if I am the eye of the storm. When I am using my gift, I become a different person. A person who is not afraid of anything. A better person.

“Ili?”

A familiar female voice drags me away from my thoughts and I look up to see Erica staring at me. I shift uncomfortably.

“Erica,” I state, briefly making eye contact before looking over her shoulder nervously.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Just so everyone knows..... I am working on all my posts for this RP at this very moment and have even chosen who I'll use to depict Nicholas and Samuel.

Here are the image links for the two guy's I have (Nicholas and Samuel)
Fair warning.... not everyone can tell that the person I'm using for Samuel is indeed male... he is a J-Pop singer called Gackt :D

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/T ... expose.jpg For Nicholas.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/T ... kt_708.jpg For Samuel
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: ok..... is Erika the leader of the darksiders? Or how does that work? Also, I figured Nicholas would simply be going wherever he wanted so decided to have him already at Restora for his own reasons. If you want me to change that, feel free to tell me.

Also, my starting posts can be sucky.... so be honest lol

Samuel's is next......

~Nicholas~

Restora

I have no desire to wander about aimlessly when there is much for me to plan. Especially the destruction of my dear brother. Michael. The idea of watching everything around Michael fall, making certain to cause him to suffer wasn't something I had to do, it was something I loved the idea of doing. It was fun to plan things that would hurt my brother. And hurt him is exactly what I plan to do.

One might ask, why would I wish to do such a thing to a man that is not only flesh and blood, but a brother? The answer is simple, I hate him. Why? I don't really know. It started when we were young. Maybe it was that stench of good on him. I never liked the positive side of the spectrum, but my dear brother did.

I laughed as I moved to overlook the lake, I had every intention of beginning the chaos in more length soon, whether the others were ready or not. The war would be expanded and soon, very soon, my brother would be on his knees. I would use all his weaknesses, that I swore to myself.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.