Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

*looks around hopefully* Anyone at all able to temp for Zan? *gives hopeful smile*
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

TESS

I tap the end of my pen against my notepad and chew my bottom lip as I study the math problem. To the outside world I might seem like a normal student stuck on a normal math problem. Looks can be very deceiving.

The truth is these math ‘problem’ is meant to be really hard and really challenging. Mr. James promised that it would keep me up all night and yet somehow, I managed to complete it in ten minutes flat. So, the pen tapping and the lip chewing are bought on by pure and utter boredom and because I really like the sound my pen makes as it hits the notepad.

I glance up at the clock and realize that the bell must have rung sometime ago. Grabbing my day planner, I flick to today’s date and study it. It doesn’t look like I’ve got anything else planned. I’ve already done my homework, which means I’m free for the weekend. Hmm, I wonder if I could catch one of my teachers and get some extra work.

Free time is such a waste. And kind of lonely. My parents are hardly ever home. My dad is super busy at the hospital and my mom has cases piled sky high. Not that I mind. I understand how important it is to achieve your goals and be the best. I put so much energy into my studies that I don’t have time for friends. I mean, I have Isabel and she is my best friend. But my studies come first. My parents are depending on me. I’m their only child I need to make them happy.

Gathering my things, I head to the swimming pool, hoping to catch Isabel before practice.

“Izzy, hey!” I say, “What’s up? You look a little bit flustered.”
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Isabel

“Izzy, hey!”

“What’s up? You look a little bit flustered.”

"I am fine...just alot on my mind." I offer her a small smile.

Pointing at Alex who is still doing laps I say "He's going to give me swimming lessons."

Holding my hand up I stop whatever remark she might have to say "Don't ask. I will explain later."

"What about you...how was your day."

"Hopefully better than mine." I add with a laugh.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

TESS

"I am fine...just alot on my mind." Isabel says with a small smile. "He's going to give me swimming lessons. Don't ask. I will explain later."

I don’t say anything but I can’t stop myself from raising an eyebrow. Isabel is an amazing swimmer, one of the best in the team and I can’t even begin to imagine why Alex Whitman would be giving her lessons. He could probably learn a couple of things from her.

"What about you...how was your day. Hopefully better than mine."

“Its been fine. I just finished studying in the library and thought I would come and say hi and see if you wanted to hang out when you’re done here. And why is Alex Whitman giving you swimming lessons?”
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Isabel

“Its been fine. I just finished studying in the library and thought I would come and say hi and see if you wanted to hang out when you’re done here. And why is Alex Whitman giving you swimming lessons?”

"Tess it is a long story. I promise I will tell you later. As for hanging out tonight, sure"

Walking towards the poor I yell out "Hey Alex, can we reschedule?"
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

"Hey Alex...can we reschedule?" Isabel asks me loudly so that the whole team hears

Looking around I notice the smirks on some of the guys' faces...okay act like it doesn't make a difference and you'll be cool

"Yeah sure." I yell back nonchalantly and swim away

'Half an hour more of practice and then I'm outta here to go wallow in some Orange-soda along with my best pal who is no doubt at this moment making puppy dog eyes at one girl.'
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

ignore this... :wink:
Last edited by dreamer393 on Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

There finished. Click. Click. Click. Click! Nothing happens. I’ve been at it for hours now but this ancient piece of tech my dad calls a computer is toast. All the better anyway maybe now he’ll go buy something that doesn’t resemble a typ writer!

I glance at the clock. Plenty of time before my shift starts at the garage actually I wasn’t suppose to work today but Rex called in sick or something. Bored I decide to head down to the crash down and see what’s going on.

Walking in from the back room I glance around. Max is in his usual spot I see, the guy is so obvious it’s funny really. Maria is chatting it up with some customers and Rath is flirting again. I roll my eyes and head over.

“Hey what’s up?” I ask moving behind the counter grabbing a drink. The perks of parents owning a dinner free food! And since I haven’t eaten to day I quickly fill out an order and place it with the others.

It seems weird doesn’t it? Kyle one of the biggest geeks in Roswell high. Not that dress in plaid and wear thick rimed glasses or anything like that luckily enough. Talking to Rath one of the most popular guys in school but the dude is actually ok when you get to know him.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

(OOC-good post :D maougha)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Placing a Sprite in front of the skanky ho who goes by the name Pam Troy I force a false smile and turn back to her man of the minute.

"So... Chad will that be all?" I ask hoping that this bottumless pit is finally finished. I have a long over due break coming to me and I fully intent on taking advantage of it. Out of habit my line of sight goes to the door when the 'Star Wars' Theme plays signalling that we have yet another customer. Unfortunately it is not the one I am anxiously waiting for.

Where the hell is Zan? Trying to hide the expression of annoyance so clear on my cute face I tap my foot impatiently at the stall tactics of the pathetic adolesent boy before me.

"Actually I was kind of in the mood for a piece of Men in Blackberry Pie." the delussional track star smirks offering me a flirty wink in a completely shameless fashion.

I can't believe he is hitting on me in front of his date. That is so wrong in so many different ways. Granted I'm not a big fan of the chick. In fact i loathe her with the fire of a thousand suns, but no one deserves to be treated that way. Fuming I turn on my hill and make my way back toward the kitchen.

"Jose, I need a slice of pie and make it a blackberry one." I yell before grabbing myself an alien blast.

Making my way over to the table where Kyle is I sit down and look over at Max whose eyes are dead locked on Parker.

"Earth to Max." Waving my hand over his face I can't help but giggle. "Buddy, focus just for a seound. Where is your lovable if not entirely misguided brother? He was supposed to tutor me in Bio after my shift and if he doesn't show my academic career will hit a devastating snag that could in fact prevent me from advancing from the 10th grade and in an essence ruining this whole happy existance I got going here." My rambling comes to a stop when I see Rath. My endearing step brother ,who could seriously use my help in climbing the social ladder, has suddenly became pals with one of the biggest rebels in the school.

He's hot. Sure. That's common knowledge. He's also trouble. Or so I've heard, and while I've never shyed away from a conquest (and he would be the ultimate prize) he's friends with Kyle. That pretty much seals his fate.

"Kyle, Did Mom and Dad tell you that their going out of town this weekend to a convention over in Texas? They expect us to run The Crashdwon all by ourselves for two whole days. I tried to reason with them. I can't be expected to hold so much resposibilty. I do have a life!!!" Making an exhagerated face I continue.

"Between Cheerleading practice and the upcoming Bio Midterm I don't know how I'm going to swing handling the Cafe too." I reason hoping someone will feel my pain. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment