Big City Home of Amazing Pizza (UC/AU,Adult)*2 Needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Dancing to the hypnotic music I find myself being entranced by the beat. Before I know it I lose sight of Liz. Ava is still right in front of me and I’m about to ask her where our brunette friend when two strong arms encircle my waist and pull me closer. I’m about to knee some bastard in the crotch when an all to familiar scent becomes clear. I know who it is before I even have to turn around. It’s the guy that gave me my tattoo. "Been lookin for ya." He states his provocative voice husky with desire.

I continue to sway my hips letting our bodies flow in one seductive motion. “Now why would you be looking for me?” I question non-chalantly while doing a slight roll of the hips that should leave him panting. “Did you want to check out the tat? Because as you can see it looks good.” I add flirtatiously. What am I doing? This is just one man. I've dated numerous amount of punks like him so why am I letting this particular one get to me. Turning slightly to meet his eyes I get lost within them. Oh that's why. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

She continues to sway her hips and questions, “Now why would you be looking for me?” while she rolls her hips slightly causing her body to grind into mine more. I inhale deeply since I was already hard and she was making me even harder. I hear her ask flirtatiously,“Did you want to check out the tat? Because as you can see it looks good.” I smirk in response as she turns slightly and looks in my eyes like she is lost in them.

"Nah wasn't interested in checkin da tat. Iz knows dat looks good cause Iz da one who gave it to ya"I say. I get lost in her green eyes for a moment before I say, "Iz actually was interested in ya." Never being one for words, I turn her body and press her body into mine more while moving my hands down to her ass and gripping her ass cheeks. Iz grinds my hips letting her know just how much I wanted her while running my tongue along my bottom lip to play with my silver captive pierced through my bottom lip.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

His breath feels hot against my neck and I allow myself to embrace the sensations flowing through my aroused body."Nah wasn't interested in checkin da tat. Iz knows dat looks good cause Iz da one who gave it to ya" He’s a cocky son of a bitch. I smile slightly at his warm animalistic expression. Iz likes that. "Iz actually was interested in ya." Hmmm now this we can work with. The sexy stranger turns my body so that I am pressed firmly against him in such a way that it leaves no room in the imagination to just how truly happy he is to see me.

His experienced hands grip my ass firmly and while I’m not usually the type of chick to let just any random guy feel her up I find it increasingly hard to deny him anything. I want what he has to offer ,and I think maybe I could bring something to the table he never quite expected. He brings his tongue out to toy with his lip ring and I think I may cum on the spot. “I might be interested.” I tease with a moxy wink. “You know how to use that thing?” I refer to the silver loop.
:wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

“I might be interested.”she teases with a moxy wink which causes my eyes to darken slightly while I continue to play with my piercing. “You know how to use that thing?” she asks while looking at my piercing. I raise my right eyebrow and say, "Iz knows how ta use both. " I grind my hips into her body more while thinking about where I would like to have my mouth on her body. Unable to resist any longer I bring my mouth to her mouth and run my tongue along her bottom lip.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He raises his left eyebrow in an alluring nature. Wow, he’s smoking hot. Probably sexier than I remembered if that’s even possible. "Iz knows how ta use both. " He assures me confidently as he grinds into me even more. He’s pretty sure of himself. I can’t wait to put this boy to the test. I space my feet farther a part to steady myself. For some reason my knees all of sudden feel very weak. I don’t think I can hold myself up. Leaning onto him for support I meet his mysterious eyes as he leans forward and runs his tongue over my bottom lip.

Yummy. I deepen the kiss and the enter world is forgotten we stand still in a crowd full of gyrating people and yet I feel as if I’m spinning. Breaking apart I raise my eyelashes at the sensuous figure before me. “You talk a good talk.” I acknowledge with a wistful grin. “I hope your charms are not limited to the bedroom. I raise my eyebrows with a laughing expression. “You’ve probably given hundreds of tats to many women all over the city.” I state with a look of amazement.

“Why did you come looking for me?” I inquire with an earnest expression. “Why me?” I repeat searching his demeanor for the truth. :wink:
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

She leans into me and deepens the kiss. I enjoy the taste of her and instantly wonder what she taste like in othere areas of her body which does nothing for my current state except to make me harder if that was at all humanly possible but then again I am an alien. Breaking the kiss, she raises her eyelashes and looks up at me through them. I hear her say, "You talk a good talk. she says with a grin. Sensing she is not done talking, I wait while already knowing my response."I hope your charms are not limited to the bedroom.” she says while raising her eyebrow and then a slight laugh.

I shake my head while I smirk down at her and hear her say, "You’ve probably given hundreds of tats to many women all over the city.” I raise my right eyebrow while knowing she knows I own a tattoo and piercing shop. I smirk in response and say, "Usually Iz more inta action dan talkin. N as far as Tats Iz only gives dem in da shop." She looks up at me and asks, “Why did you come looking for me?” I'm silent while I ponder her question, and she asks again, “Why me?”

I decide to be honest and say, "Iz don't usually even thinks abouts da b'tches dat Iz gives tats too but wit ya well let's just say Iz wanted to do a lot more dan gives ya da tat. Maybe its ya attitude or da way dat ya present yaself but ya left n impression n believes me Iz just wanted to finds ya almost as soon as ya lefts."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

I listen intently as he explains. "Iz don't usually even thinks abouts da b'tches dat Iz gives tats too but wit ya well let's just say Iz wanted to do a lot more dan gives ya da tat.” So I’m not just some random chick he’s just trying to get with. This is different. Well, that’s good to know. “Maybe its ya attitude or da way dat ya present yaself but ya left n impression n believes me Iz just wanted to finds ya almost as soon as ya lefts.” I feel the exact same way. In fact, I had to force myself to leave that day.

I kept telling myself he wasn’t interested that this was strictly professional, but something in his eyes told me differently. He wanted me, and it’s pretty obvious with our bodies pressed against one another in the most delicious way possible I want him too, but is that enough? I’ve never been one to limit myself. It’s pretty much always been. See. Want. Take. Can I just let myself have him? What if all he’s looking for is a one night stand? Could I get up the next morning and leave?

Could I go on with my life and pretend that the best is still yet to come when I already know the best is standing in front of me? Hmmm. Deep profound questions I don’t even want to attempt to answer right now. “You made quite the impression yourself.” I reveal with a grin. “I haven’t been able to think of anything else since you inked me.” I admit before rubbing my hands up and down his arms. :wink:
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

She looks at me and remains silent for a few moments making me wish one of my alien powers was the ability to read minds. I study her face while she remains lost in her thoughts. My eyes are drawn to her lips that are slightly swollen by my kisses as she says, "You made quite the impression yourself." with a grin. I smile as she continues, “I haven’t been able to think of anything else since you inked me.” She starts to rub her hands up and down my arms and I am amazed at how small her hands are how good they feel against my skin.

I nod my head and say, "Iz hasn't been able ta thinks of anything else but ya either." Remembering how Zan was nuts about her friend, I say, "Not dat Iz tryin ta change da subject but my friend, Zan da guy dat was at da shop dat day n chattin with ya friend he's here hopin ta finds ya friend."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He nods his head in agreement and responds with a sincere. "Iz hasn't been able ta thinks of anything else but ya either." Wow, he really means that. I don’t detect a hint of player or wanna be bad ass in his tone. A lot of guys want to get with me just so they could say that they had me at one point in time. I’m not conceited I just know for a fact that some of these mediocre thugs think they’ve got something to prove and I have sort of an reputation as being unobtainable.

Rath seems absolutely oblivious to this and I am actually thankful of that. I’m not some prize to me won ,and I won’t be treated as such. "Not dat Iz tryin ta change da subject but my friend, Zan da guy dat was at da shop dat day n chattin with ya friend he's here hopin ta finds ya friend." Oh my goodness. Lizzie! I had been too busy chattin with the hottie to realize that my dark headed friend is still MIA. Where could she have gone? Most of us girls make it a habit to stick together when we are at these crowded clubs ,but sometimes the group takes ya.

I try not to worrk because Liz is a tough bitch and she can take care of herself. Still, I don’t like not knowing where she is. “I better go look for her.” I announce while leaving Rath’s warm embrace :wink:
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

I could kick myself when she says, “I better go look for her.” and pulls away from me. I grab her hand and say, "Iz will come wit." I smirk while knowing this was out of character for me but having just found her there was no way I was letting her get away that easily. I see someone struggling with a guy who obviously had to much to drink and say, "Is that ya friend?" I no sooner say that when I see Zan walk up to the guy who wouldn't leave her along.

Knowing how much Zan has a thing for her friend and how his temper can get. I lead her through the crowd over to her friend hopefully we reach them before Zan decides to give the guy an ass whipping that he so deserves.