Music Videos.... Challenges/Requests #7

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

POM

Post by POM »

Spacegal17 wrote:
Cocogurl wrote:If your talking about music videos from Roswell-the promise.com then it'll either be:

Hoobastank - The Reason

(Or)

Vanessa Carlton - Pretty Baby

I hope that helps at all.
I think it might be The Reason but i can't seem to fix the lyrics to the singer when they are singing so i haven't got a clue.
Those are my videos posted on 'The Promise' so if you have any questions--feel free to ask me. All my videos are posted on YouTube.com

'DayDreamer12' is my username--you can also see them on my website

Get Caught Day Dreaming

<3 POM
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

POM wrote:
Spacegal17 wrote:
Cocogurl wrote:If your talking about music videos from Roswell-the promise.com then it'll either be:

Hoobastank - The Reason

(Or)

Vanessa Carlton - Pretty Baby

I hope that helps at all.
I think it might be The Reason but i can't seem to fix the lyrics to the singer when they are singing so i haven't got a clue.
Those are my videos posted on 'The Promise' so if you have any questions--feel free to ask me. All my videos are posted on YouTube.com

Get Caught Day Dreaming

<3 POM
Its the video where all the stars get together, in it, there's david (Angel), Sarah(Buffy), charmed stars, dawson creek, roswell, buffy the vampire slayer and a few others that i don't recall. It's where all the stars got together then started dancing because it started off with the piano tune then it jumped into the beat.

I don't think it's a video that anyone made, i think it was an actual video because they had behind the scenes and all that: It's called Image 2000 Campaigen: It's the one with the Shiri picture.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
mg_ros
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mg_ros »

Spacegal17 wrote:
POM wrote:
Spacegal17 wrote: I think it might be The Reason but i can't seem to fix the lyrics to the singer when they are singing so i haven't got a clue.

Get Caught Day Dreaming

<3 POM
Its the video where all the stars get together, in it, there's david (Angel), Sarah(Buffy), charmed stars, dawson creek, roswell, buffy the vampire slayer and a few others that i don't recall. It's where all the stars got together then started dancing because it started off with the piano tune then it jumped into the beat.

I don't think it's a video that anyone made, i think it was an actual video because they had behind the scenes and all that: It's called Image 2000 Campaigen: It's the one with the Shiri picture.

I think I know what you're talking about. I know when they did those commercials they had the songs "Oh What A Night" by Vitamin C and "Crawl" by This Way.

Try this link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=mgfdZljkAUM or this one : http://youtube.com/watch?v=q1u2XPXAPJw

I hope this helps :)
erinmc5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinmc5 »

Those WB promos are available for download on e-transitions.net
Image Image
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

mg_ros wrote:
Spacegal17 wrote:
POM wrote: Those are my videos posted on 'The Promise' so if you have any questions--feel free to ask me. All my videos are posted on YouTube.com

Get Caught Day Dreaming

<3 POM

I think I know what you're talking about. I know when they did those commercials they had the songs "Oh What A Night" by Vitamin C and "Crawl" by This Way.

Try this link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=mgfdZljkAUM or this one : http://youtube.com/watch?v=q1u2XPXAPJw

I hope this helps :)
Got the lyrics for Oh What a Night? The internet doesn't seem to get what i'm asking for. I would really love it if someone could give me the lyrics. Thanks.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
mg_ros
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mg_ros »

These are the lyrics. This song is old and was redone by Vitamin C. She changed the year 63' to 93 so I changed it too.

Oh, what a night, late December back in '93
What a very special time for me
As I remember what a night

Oh what a night,
You know I didn't even know her name
But I was never gonna be the same
What a lady, what a night

Oh, I got a funny feeling when she walked in the room
And I, as I recall it ended much too soon

Oh what a night,
Hypnotizing, mesmerizing me
She was everything I dreamed she'd be
Sweet surrender, what a night

I felt a rush like a rolling bolt of thunder
Spinning my head around and taking my body under

(Oh what a night!)

Oh, I got a funny feeling when she walked in the room
And I, as I recall it ended much too soon

Oh what a night! Doo dit doo dit dit doo dit doo dit dit

Oh what a night,
Why'd it take so long to see the light?
Seemed so wrong, but now it seems so right
What a lady, what a night

(Oh what a night!)

Oh what a night!

I'm not really sure what you're looking for. The description you gave of the song/video fits the first link I put up, but it isn't called Image 2000 or have a Shiri picture. I'll try and look for that video aswell because I'm a little curious to see it if the one I posted isn't the one you want.

Hope the lyrics jog your memory.

Also really do try this site: http://www.roswell-thepromise.com/multi ... ideos.html
I think POM suggested it before. Scroll to the bottom there are four videos under Image 2000 Campaign and one link is a Shiri picture. Again, I don't know if this is what you're looking for but it's all I can find that makes sense.
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

Okay... I know I'm greedy, but I've GOT to bump my old request for the Gray's Anatomy video playing The Fray's "Look After You" I'm begging someone to do this. I would deffinetly do it myself but my computer doesn't do well with those kind of things. I'm not picky about the couples that could be in it as long as Merideth and Dr. MkDreamy is in it somewhere.

Please someone out their!!! Lol
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
POM

Post by POM »

Hello all: :)

I've made a new dreamer video, but I only have it uploaded on 'youtube.com' for right now--check it out: Goodnight & Go by: Imogen Heap

Enjoy :!: :P

<3 POM
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

Oh POM! I love Imogean Heap (Frou Frou) :shock: ! None of my friends know about her and I swear i feel like the only one who loves her music.

Great job with the vid. Perfect music for it :wink:
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
erinmc5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinmc5 »

yes, very pretty
Image Image