Practical Enchantment (AU Adult Pt.9)* Max needed

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Kyle and Zarifa stand in front of us seeming shocked and dismayed at our reappearance. No sooner had I muttered words of cherishing home when I realized we’ve just arrived in the nick of time to see the end. It’s an apocalypse. Shaking my head in frustration I use the defense mechanism I have perfected to an art to deal with stress. Humor. “Kyle, I thought I told you that you weren’t allowed to throw any wild keggers while I was gone.”

Surveying the damage I realize it’s a lot worse then I originally thought. Sebastion has gone mad. Liz takes in the distress and mumbles , "Max?" before disappearing. Where the hell she go? I glance over at Dustin who made the journey with us but still seems unwell. “Zar, can you take Dustin into his room. He needs to lay down before he falls down.” I glimpse out the window and notice Alex’s house burning. “Kyle do you think you can try to save Alex’s home?”

Not waiting for an answer I meet the most pressing matter. Moving towards Tess I try to conceal the worry in my eyes but it is a foolish task. “We are going to need Liz if we want to have any chance of stopping The Source.” Swallowing back panic I spout out to Max, “You have to orb us to our sister. Only together will we be able to suppress his power.” Max silently nods. I’ve never seen him appear so defeated. If he thinks we’ve already lost

I can’t imagine how Michael must be feeling. Michael. Where are you? “Let’s go.” Taking Max’s right hand in mine and Tess’s in my left I grasp them tightly as I feel the weightlessness that takes over me. When I open my eyes we stand in the middle of the city where the most action is going on. Liz is battling as best she can but it seems to be a futile fight. “Liz!” I yell over the screaming. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel/Calypso

“No! Isabel get away from there. It isn’t safe for you or the baby!” Alex yells but I ignore him,focusing on the important task at hand

The reason why I am fighting so hard to prevent the flames from simply consuming the structure is because I want my baby,Alex's baby to know her father's family.To see photographs of Alex growing up,stay in the house where he lived with his parents and had such happy memories,feel like a part of her family's legacy.It's not fair for her to not have the things in that house,they are inanimate objects but still they're a part of her father's history.

To see it going up in flames is heartbreaking and I start crying in frustration.I barely remember my family's faces now.I tried for so long to keep the memories of their faces alive in my mind but after so many centuries it's difficult.I wish now that I hadn't let my hatred of Scott consume me,that I had instead turned the other cheek and found happiness elsewhere,spent more time with my parents and brother.

“I can lose my house. It’s just a building composed of wood and nails. I can’t lose you. You are my home!” Alex's voice jerks me back to reality and I turn to him and rush towards him,hugging him fiercely "I'm sorry,I'm so sorry..." I sob against his neck "I tried but it's not stopping."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
I whip around to look at Maria... and just as I make eye contact with Max...
There's a loud bang behind me that launches me high in the air.
"AHHHHHH!" I shriek, not being able to supress the scream. I'm going to die.... and I didn't get to marry Max....
As I scream I shut my eyes imagining being in Max's arms...

And then I feel someone holding me. I quickly open my eyes... and there he is... Max...holding me tight.
I sigh in relief as I realise I managed to shift myself there. I look up at him and gently touch his cheek, worried that I'm in heaven and imagining all this or something. "Max..." I murmur softly. It's only then I hear the cackle.

"Michaelus! Come to me! The clock face in one minute or everyone you love will burn... starting with..."

I look up and quickly see Sebastian shift into view and throw a fireball towards Maria.
"MARIA MOVE!"
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

ooc: i'm just throwing myself in
Michael

"Michaelus! Come to me! The clock face in one minute or everyone you love will burn... starting with..." I hear the voice, and I immediately know what is going to happen next. Oh god, please don't let Maria be visible right now. If something happens to her, I won't know what to do.

But then I see it. Sebastian appears, and he throws a fireball. From behind me I hear, "MARIA MOVE!" Turning around, I dive backwards, pushing a terrified Maria to the ground as the fireball hits a wall behind her. Then I close my eyes and let myself go to where Sebastian wants me. If he's going to start killing people, him and I need to have a confrontation. I won't let him ruin the lives of the people I love.

"What the hell do you want Sebastian?" I declare angrily, once I'm face to face with him. "Your plans not working out, and you need me back?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~SEBASTIAN~~~~
I quickly move myself to the clock face and stare at my pitiful son.
"What the hell do you want Sebastian?"
His anger is evident on his face...not that it will help him.

"Your plans not working out, and you need me back?"
I roll my eyes. "Well...it would appear the charmed ones are back... no matter... there is just...one thing you haven't factored in..."

I smirk as I raise my hand at him, "You can't kill me....because if you do you become evil...but I can sure as hell kill you!"
I use my powers to hold him fast just over the edge of the clock. "You lose Michaelus... I'm sick of waiting for you to join me...now your just gonna have to die!"
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Alex*

My words seem to draw her out of her self imposed exile. She rushes to my arms and hugs me close. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" She cries deep heartfelt tears. I do my best to soothe her sobs by rubbing a tentative hand along her back.” I tried but it's not stopping." I press her closer to my body as I assure her, “It’s going to be okay. I promise.” Holding my lover to my chest I watch in horror as my childhood home quickly burns to ashes.

What has this world come to? Is this really the kind of place I’m going to raise my daughter in? I begin to wonder if Roswell is really the place for Isabel and I. I realize that having my friends near will be beneficial seeing as how my child will undoubtedly be gifted. That could however be a double edged sword. Do I really want to bring up a child next to a place where demons attack on a regular basis? I am a husband and very soon I will be a father. I have to start thinking about things such as safety and protection for my family.

At this time I wish I had some kind of power. One that would keep me from feeling so useless. “I’m so sorry about your friend.” I state regarding our fallen comrade Remus. “I wish there was something we could have done… I could have done to spare you that pain.” Unsure of what else to do I motion toward the manor. "We need to get you inside so you can rest. Don't worry the manor is protected by magic as old as time itself it can't burn down." :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Meeting Liz‘s eyes I see the terror incased within them before the bane of the underworld bellows, "Michaelus! Come to me! The clock face in one minute or everyone you love will burn... starting with..." Why do I have a really bad feeling about this? I turn just in time to see Sebastion hurl a fireball in my immediate direction. Can I get a break? I haven’t been home twenty minutes and there’s already been a threat taken out on my life. It’s good to be home.

"MARIA MOVE!" Liz exclaims fear etched across her weary face. Before I can grasp the full extent of what’s happening Michael shows up out of nowhere and dives backwards pushing me out of harms way. The orb of flames slams into the wall behind me. That was a close one. I would have been charcoal if it wasn’t for… Michael. The love of my life shimmers out right before my very eyes. No! My heart thuds painfully in my chest as I realize what would have been our happy reunion is anything but.

“Oh no. You aren’t getting rid of me that easily.” I state almost to myself. “Liz I’m going to kick Michael’s ass, and perhaps if I’m in a charitable mood I may even save it first.” Max give me a cautious gaze but I wave him off. We worries entirely too much. I’m not exactly sure where he shimmied off to but I intend to find out. “Writher my love, wherever ye be, through time and space, take my heart near to thee.” I catch the end of Sebastion’s villainous rant.

"You lose Michaelus... I'm sick of waiting for you to join me...now your just gonna have to die!" Not caring that he has an active power or is the epitome of all that is evil I see only what every other woman in love would see. When one’s beloved is threatened all fear is secondary. “I swear sometimes I think you just talk to hear yourself speak.” I mutter while crossing my arms over my chest. Knowing that I can’t do this on my own I silently call out for the Liz and Tess.

We can only suppress his power together. “Is this really how you get your kicks? Because seriously I’m thinking you might want to get a new hobby. This one’s really wearing on you. Is that a grey hair?” I point to what seems to the new growth as a sign of his wear and tear over the past few weeks. For the ultimate evil he’s still vain as hell. :wink:
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"We need to get you inside so you can rest. Don't worry the manor is protected by magic as old as time itself it can't burn down." I nod my head obediently and try and control my tears.I need to be strong for myself as well as for my baby and plus I don't want Alex to worry about me so much.

First and foremost I must get him back inside the house where he will be safe.So I follow him back in to the house.Once inside I kiss him quickly,holding his face between my hands,"I love you so much Alex,you and our baby and I would never put them in jeopardy but I need to be a part of this fight.I owe it to Remus."

Before he can say another word I shimmer out of there and draw on my power to sense Michael,I know he will be first in line to fight his father.Finding myself on the clock tower,with Sebastian standing with his back to me and I can see that he has Michael by the throat.

"You lose Michaelus... I'm sick of waiting for you to join me...now your just gonna have to die!"
Oh no...not again...not another friend of mine! I will not allow him to kill another friend of mine. I notice Maria has also appeared and I motion for her to not give away my presence,bad enough Sebastian can sense me so the element of surpirse can be my only weapon.Holding my hand out,an icicle appears and I aim it,hurling it so that it hits the centre of his back.

That should be enough to get him to drop Michael long enough for Michael to get away.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Isabel pops in for a much needed rescue and I have to subdue the urge to jump up and down and squeal with glee. She motions for me not to give her entrance away and I do my best to keep a straight face. I'm so relieved to see that she's okay. I wasn't quite sure how the whole time travel thing was going to affect us but it seems to have left her unscathed. Thank goodness. I have to keep these feelings in check. In this time she hates me.

She doesn't know that I was Rosa or that my betrayal was needed for her to meet the love of her life. I yearn for the friendship I forged with her past self and miss it dearly. I wonder if I'll ever be able to tell her the truth. I guess for know I'll just have to show her that she has my respect. Isabel aims the ice ball and I let the grin widen across my face as she lunges it at an unsuspecting Sebastion. It hits him squarely on the back causing him to drop Michael. "Nice shot." I compliment before rushing to Michael's side. :wink:
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Alex*

Thankfully she complies and in just a few short strides we are safely inside. My love places her caring hands on my cheeks and pulls me close to press her lips tenderly on mine. "I love you so much Alex,you and our baby and I would never put them in jeopardy but I need to be a part of this fight.I owe it to Remus." I understand her feeling for revenge or even justice as the case may be but she is in no shape to fight now. She's pregnant with my child and I don't want her taking any unnecessary risks.

Before I can express my concern she shimmies out leaving me alone in the manor. That's it. if we live through this apocolypce I'm moving my family as far from here as we can manage. I won't have my daugfhter raised in a place where I don't even feel safe. :wink: