If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

I slowly wonder what the heck Max is going on about. Wondering if it had anything to do with Liz or not.

"Maybe you could think of a plan to bring them all together.... I mean if they didn't know them very well...." I trailled off realising how lame that sounded...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I shake my head at Kyle's answer. He was supposed to think I was talking about Isabel and Serena, so what this about, if they didn't know them very well? I'm not even sure what he means by that. They're sisters!?! Somehow, I don't think he was really listening.

"Forget it, then," I tell him because asking him to explain would just make it seem like it's something big, which it is, but I want him to think it's nothing. "Let's get to class before we miss any more."
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

*~TESS~*

I pout a bit after Alex says we can't tell anyone about what we discovered last night, but I brighten at the thought that he might come out with us on Friday.

Serena seems into her homework and determined to ignore me. I guess she is still embarrassed about the Tom thing. I guess I'll have to think of something to fix that.

As we walk to our next class I see Kyle and Max coming inside, funny cause they were right behind us as we came in this morning. Ignoring the thought I bounce up to them and smile flirtatiously.

'Hi Max! Hi Kyle! How's it going?' They both just look at me a moment and I giggle- they look so funny.

'So we were trying to figure out what to do on Friday and we're thinking Crashdown and bowling! You guys in or what?'

Dropping my voice to a whisper I smile conspiratorially 'I think Tom and Serena would appreciate it, you should have seen them this morning!' I giggle again.

'Besides Max, you have to finish teaching me that curve thingy.' I flirt just a little and thrill to see both boys eyes open just that bit wider.
'You two wouldn't leave me alone with just the happy couple, would you? Isabel said she might come and I think Alex Whitman might too, it'll be a whole group thing.'

I wait, batting my eyes for the answer I expect.
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

OOC- Just borrowing Max for a breif second sorry :-)

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

I sliently groan not wanting to go in the slightest. I had forgotten how much I hate group activities.

"Actually..." I start to speak up just as Max speaks

"I'm sure we can go..." I glare at Max knowing that he just wants to go to get a glipse of Liz. Maybe I could push him to talk to her....

"Why don't you ask Liz Parker to come aswell?" I ask giving him a slight smirk as if to say 'you can't fool me'

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I slightly wonder how I'm going to ask Max out. Why did I agree to the stupid dare anyway.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

Making our late appearance at school, we come across Tess in the hallway. She's asking if we want to hang out with her and Serena and Tom, of all people. I'm guessing Isabel will be involved, too.

"I'm sure we can go," I say without thinking and instantly want to kick myself. I'm definately been too distracted by news of four aliens in Roswell if I can't duck and cover better than that. There's NO WAY I want to do something with Tess. Especially if my sisters are involved. It'll just be them hinting and pushing about getting the two of us together.

I swear, sometimes I think I might even like Tess more if the two of them weren't going on about us all the time. :roll:

And then add to that, I get to watch my sister getting all weird about my best friend's brother? How do I get out of this?

"Why don't you ask Liz Parker to come as well?" Kyle asks and I look at him in surprise. Why would Tess invite Liz when she's trying to get me interested in her? She knows I like Liz, even if Liz doesn't like me. That wouldn't make sense.

Still, I'm boggled for a minute about the idea that she might come. If Liz were there, and I could evade Tess for long enough, it could be a really nice evening. I look up, waiting to see what she says.
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*TESS*~

"Why don't you ask Liz Parker to come as well?"

I giggle at Kyle and Max's expectant faces- boys are so dumb sometimes!

'You try getting that one by Serena. You know how she feels about Liz. I would ask her but I value my limbs thank you very much. C'mon guys! It'll be fun. Pretty please? You know you want to. Besides it'll make your sisters so happy.'

I just really don't want to spend Friday evening alone in my big empty house so I lay it on pretty thick. I realise that in about 15 seconds I'm going to start to get annoying and I'll have to give up, but I hope against hope that they'll go for it.
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I frown as Tess mentions that Serena doesn't like Liz Parker. It's true, she's been setting up roadblocks for that all along. For a moment, I'm thinking she might change her mind now, but sharing her secret doesn't mean she is going to give up this plan to get me and Tess together. It makes me feel weary, just thinking about it.

Still, Tess looks so hopeful and truthfully, I did already say I would go, although I certainly didn't mean to.

"I said I would, Tess," I say with a sigh. "But only if Kyle comes, too." I'm definately going to need someone to distract me. Or at least, to share the misery.
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*TESS*~

'Goody!'

I give a little skip and clap my hands. Then together Max and I turn expectantly to Kyle

'So? Kyle? Do you want to come with us? It'll be fun and I promise to keep you safe from your brother and Serena. Plus you can keep Max company.' I put my hand on his arm and step a little closer as my voice drops a little 'I promise it'll be fun'
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~* Maria *~

Walking down the hall in between classes I spot Liz coming down the other way. I wave, catching her attention. Pulling her to a stop, I grin at her.

"Liz! All ready for the dare today? I can't wait to see michael in antennas!" I say
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MICHAEL*

The bell's going to ring any minute and Liz isn't here yet. Neither is Max. I wish Maria were coming, but she's got History this period.

I can't believe it. The one day I'm on time to my classes, everyone-else is late. Where is Max Evans? He better be keeping his mouth shut.

I get up from my seat and walk to the door. I don't go out, but I wait by the door, looking up and down the hall for my sister and kid she healed yesterday.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

"Well, Kyle?" I repeat Tess' question. "Are you going to come?" I wish he would hurry up and answer. I want to get to class before I'm late. I missed enough school already today, and I really want to see Liz.