Practical Enchantment (AU, ADULT) Thread #8

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Max*

Every step I take whisks me farther away from the only home I’ve ever known. Memories of Liz and I keep popping up in my weary mind. The good. The bad. It was all worth it to me, but it wasn’t to Liz. I should have never put her through all of this. It wasn’t fair to her. Swallowing harshly, I realize I’m finally content with a past I regret. Even though my heart feels heavy I know that I did the right thing. I've found the inner strength I never knew I’d lost during this great moment of weakness.

I know it sounds crazy ,but I think I’m finally at peace with myself. I've been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long. She doesn’t want to be with me so I have to accept that. Still, that fact doesn’t cease the dull aching pain. I never dreamed that my place beside her would end up where I don't belong. Looking back on our time together I realize that I loved her with all that I had ,but I didn’t think about how much she would have to sacrifice. I was so in awe of her that I wasn’t thinking about how being with me affected her life.

Apparently, I had to lose everything that I’ve ever valued to figure out my destiny. I was meant to be alone. Maybe one day she’ll be able to forgive me for what I’ve done to her. "Max!" I hear a shout in the distance. I continue my path to redemption. "I cant live without you Max." It is then that I recognize the voice of my angel. Pausing I whirl around to see her plead, "Max please don't go. There will never be another you. Your my world. You always will be."

Her words are everything I’ve ever wanted to hear, but I’m afraid to trust them. I can’t take the hurt of being rejected again. It’s just to much for me to bare. She stands and breaks into an all out run. I stand still fearful of breaking the spell. Before I can say a word she presses her sweet lips to mine. When she breaks the kiss and looks deeply into my eyes I can do nothing but break into a smile. “Liz, I want to be with you, but not if it causes you so much hurt.” I reveal hoping that she won’t take her admission back. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Lysander*

I listen intently as she gives me her best laid plans. "Well since we don't have much time according to what Rosa says, what if we go to Father Augustine, First and ask him to marry us in the little chapel which is in the seminary? Once we do that no one can stop us." I stand in shock at her suggestion. Wow, she wants to be my wife. This is so much more than just a few stolen kisses in the library. She wants to be with me forever. “Why Isabel, Did you just ask me to marry you?”

I smile at her warmly. “This is just so sudden.” I admonish mockingly. Drawing her body closer to mine I place a chaste kiss upon her lips before replying. “Yes, of course.” Running my hand down her back I add, "As soon as possible." I don't want to let her slip through my fingers. Now that we are together I'm going to do everything in my power to keep her. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel~past

Lysander looks stunned for a moment and then recovers his wits,“Why Isabel, Did you just ask me to marry you?”
I laugh at first and then reply,"Why I think I just did."
It's only natural now that we are together and we love each other.

"Shall we go now?We can take one horse,the seminary isn't far.Rosa will you be our witness?And Max can be our second witness or that friend of yours in there...what's his name?Ah yes,Dustin." I ask her
Last edited by KarenEvans on Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
I slowly break away from the kiss and look into his eyes. Goddess please....please let him want me.

I stand there for a moment and I cant help but think he's going to leave me. He's going to walk away. It feels like its the most important moment of my life...because without him...I dont have a life.

And then he smiles. And I can literally feel the sun come out. I don't dare to breathe. I don't dare to hope.

“Liz, I want to be with you, but not if it causes you so much hurt.”

I quickly shake my head. "I don't want to hurt anymore Max. I'm sick of being weak. Screw the curse and the council. I love you"
Please Goddess...please...please let him want me...need me... dont turn me away.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Max*

She immediately shakes her head no emphatically. "I don't want to hurt anymore Max. I'm sick of being weak. Screw the curse and the council. I love you" Those words are like music to my ears. Wrapping my arms around her waist I draw her to me so that we are pressed together tightly. I surrender myself to her and all is forgotten. “I love you too.” I admonish before pressing my lips to hers. What starts as innocent and chaste turns into anything but.

Our mouths meet in passionate triumphant ,and I groan when we have to separate for the much needed air. “Do you think you could ever learn to trust me again?” I inquire desperate for reassurance. All I want is for us to be together. That’s all that matters to me.

*Lysander*

She seems surprised by the question and then laughs good naturedly. That’s how I now everything will be okay. That wonderful laugh assures me that evil in the world can be defeated and good with triumph. “Why I think I just did." She announces as if it is the most sensible thing in the world. “Shall we go now? We can take one horsethe seminary isn't far.Rosa will you be our witness?And Max can be our second witness or that friend of yours in there...what's his name?Ah yes,Dustin."

She questions Rosa who seems genuinely excited about the whole thing. “Of course I will!” The fiery redhead exclaims happily. Yeah I pity the poor man who has to marry her. She’s quite the hand full. “I’ll just go get him.” Rosa states and disappears from the hallway. Drawing Isabel closer I mumble into her hair. “Are you disappointed?” She turns to me with a questioning look. “That you won’t have the big wedding with all your family, friends, and people you don’t know there?”
I hate for her to have any regrets regarding our marriage. This is supposed to be the happiest day of her life. I want it to be perfect for her. :wink:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~~
Please please please...
I feel his arms wrap around my waist. Goddess please...
“I love you too.”
My breath leaves me as I sigh in relief. I smile at him for a moment before he presses his lips against mine. Instantly my arms are around his neck. I know the kiss started sweet, but all I can think is...I want more. I want to be closer to him. Our tongues collide again and I moan in satisfaction.

He groans as he breaks the kiss for air.
“Do you think you could ever learn to trust me again?” I look up into his eyes. "I've always trusted you Max...its myself I didn't trust."
And then I realise its not been the curse or the council keeping us apart...
Its been me.

I feel tears fall down my cheeks and I bury my head in his chest. "I'm so...sorry Max." I say between sobs. "I'm so so sorry...I love you so much....Can you ever forgive me?" I sob against his chest, trying not to think about how muscly his chest feels.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Max*

Her eyes meet mine and I can see the hurt and regret encased within them. At first I am fearful that those feelings are directed at me and I prepare myself for the hurt that is surely to come. Instead she surprises me by revealing, "I've always trusted you Max...its myself I didn't trust." The admission seemed to weaken her spirits for she breaks down into tears. Wishing I could comfort her in some way I draw her closer as she buries her head into my chest.

Running my hand through her hair I listen quietly as she lets all of it out. The anger, the fear, and more importantly the heart break. "I'm so...sorry Max." She stammers in between sobs. "I'm so so sorry...I love you so much....Can you ever forgive me?" Needing her to see just how much she means to me I place my hand under her chin and tilt her head back so that she can look into my eyes and see my sincerity.

“You have nothing to be sorry for. I understand why you had to do what you did. I kept something from you that I should have told you about from the beginning. This was all just a big understanding and now its cleared. Liz I want us to have a blank slate. Let’s start all over. No more secrets, no more holding back, and no more excuses. We are in this together…forever.” I finish waiting for her heartfelt answer. :wink:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
I feel his hand come under my chin. I marvel at how amazing one little touch from him makes me feel. He slowly makes me look up, so that our eyes meet. God I love his eyes. They are just perfect in every possible way. In his eyes I can see everything that he feels for me. And he loves me. I see that now. He loves me so much.

“You have nothing to be sorry for. I understand why you had to do what you did. I kept something from you that I should have told you about from the beginning. This was all just a big understanding and now its cleared. Liz I want us to have a blank slate. Let’s start all over. No more secrets, no more holding back, and no more excuses. We are in this together…forever.”

I feel my heart twang with happiness. "Forever" I whisper as I look deep into his eyes. Im so happy I could sing...which is not something I want to try in this body!
I give a short laugh as I say "I'm sorry that we had to do this when I look like hell."
I smile at him as I move as close as I can, feeling his lean stomach against me. "God I love you Max."

I reach up and brush my lips against his. The kiss doesnt last long, because I pull back, wanting to check if kissing him right now was ok with him. Not because I was worried...but because I wanted to do what made him happy, and if he didnt want us to kiss, and instead talk I'd understand...
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Max*

"Forever" She whispers in agreement and I feel the grin I’m wearing widen. How is it that in such a short amount of time I went from heart broken to bursting with joy. I don’t know how it’s possible ,but it is, and I wouldn’t take any of it back. Those mistakes and miscommunications brought us here. To the point I’ve always dreamed up. The love of my life is in my arms and wants to be with me till the end of time. It doesn’t get much better than this.

She giggles and I meet her excited eyes happily. "I'm sorry that we had to do this when I look like hell." Now it’s my turn to laugh. No, she doesn’t look like she sis in out own time ,but that’s okay. I know who she is on the inside and that woman is the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on. Nothing could take that shine and sparkle away. Her petite body leans into mine for support as she admonishes. "God I love you Max." Her lips meet mine and I have to say I have never felt more content or whole in my entire existence.

In this moment I am complete. Despite what destiny or the council says I know in my heart that I was meant for Liz. She is my soul mate in every way that could ever matter. She breaks are kiss abruptly and looks up to meet my eyes as if she’s unsure of how much I want this. In answer her I place my arm around her back a dip her in the old movie style way. Her laughing eyes mesmorise me. Capturing her lips I take what is rightfully mine. After what feels like lasts forever ,but in my mind ends too soon we break apart and I state,

“We should probably get back and see what the others are up to. I want to hurry up and get this business settled so I can take you home, and marry you right and proper.” Feeling a little insecure I question, “You are going to be my wife Elizabeth Deluca?” :wink:
Last edited by FaithfulAngel24 on Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel~past

Rosa disappears,to go get Dustin I presume and Lysander puts his arms around me and I melt in to his embrace,seeking comfort from his strength,“Are you disappointed?...That you won’t have the big wedding with all your family, friends, and people you don’t know there?”

There is concern and worry written all over his face and it only makes me love him more,if that is possible."May be a little.I mean a girl dreams about a big wedding day but..." I trail off and kiss his chin "I have you and that is what is most important in the long run.Friends and the big gathering are secondary."

Resting my cheek against his shoulder I continue,"I admit I would like to have my parents there but I don't think they would understand this impulsiveness no matter how tolerant and liberal they are.We may be can have another ceremony later on to appease them."