Age of Ulyssa -- Part 2 (UC/Adult) ... Players needed!!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm going to be trying to get something out here this week... being ill has really screwed up everything the last few weeks... still don't know what's wrong even after having a CAT scan.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
NightshadeIsis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NightshadeIsis »

OOC: I’ve been given Michael awhile back, but sorry it’s taken me so long to post. A lot has happen, and with trying to keep caught up on other games and with personal illness taking me away, it just took a bit to get caught up. But I’m finally posting. LOL Here we go! 

*Michael*

This is hell. This is absolutely hell. I’m so angry about this entire situation that I can’t see straight, am ready to punch out a wall. But just feeling her kiss me makes me calm down long enough to forget it, at least for a little while. I know that when the fireworks are done popping, when the evening’s over, I’ll be back to anger again, and there will be a hole-maybe two- in the wall, shaped like my fist. Kyle would kill me. But for now, there’s Maria’s lips on mine, her face in my hands…

I pull away for a moment, my breath short from the long kiss, just staring at her face for the longest time. I’m not good at words; she knows I’m not. I’m not good at telling her how I feel, at how this is whole thing is killing me. And I know she’ll be expecting me eventually to figure some way to pour it all out to make her feel better. But all I can do is just stare at her…just look at that face. It makes me more angry about what’s going on as I look at her…to think that after tonight…

No. No, I won’t think like that. There has to be some way out of this. We’ll figure this out. Hell, Max is always the brains anyway, right? He’ll get to the bottom of this probably before any of us do. And if not, then I’ll do it myself. Because the longer I stare at her, the more I realise that it’ll be a cold day in hell before I let someone else tell me where my life is going, and who it’s going with, regardless of whatever sick, twisted reason they want it to.

My fingers trail across her cheek, still looking at her gorgeous face. Trailing across her lips, down her neck, the lead down to her shirt, lacing across the buttons. I watch my fingers glide down them, my breath starting to quicken. As I slowly begin to unbutton the first button, I look back up at Maria, knowing that by the look in her eye, that she doesn’t mind at all, but still casting a look of curiosity, making sure that she’s okay with this.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Great Michael post.

Waiting on the others???
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump* again.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Will be trying to post when I get home from D*C. I'm half way home now. Stopped the night with a friend so we could get some sleep.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.