Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

ignore this..sorry double post... :oops:
Last edited by dreamer393 on Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Isabel

"Yeah sure." he yells back.

"Maybe we could..." I trail off as he swims away. Disapointment washes over me as I walk back over to Tess. I silently scold myself. Isabel...you are tall, beautiful, and popular, not to mention one of the best swimmers in Roswell. So what if one guy ignored you...it was only once. They always say theres a first time for everything...so this is the first time. So what. Tess and I will have fun tonight...without guys.

"What exactly did you have in mind for tonight?" I ask.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

TESS

"What exactly did you have in mind for tonight?" Isabel asks looking slightly defeated and leaving me to wonder what is going between her and Whitman. Obviously, Isabel doesn’t want to talk about it so I’m not going to ask her about it. If she wants to talk about it, she will tell me in her own time.

“Nothing really. Maybe we could hang out at The Crashdown for a while or go to the movies. ” I say with a shrug. “Or I could help with you’re homework. Its your choice.”
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

Three long insufferable hours after I had first gotten in to the pool I climb out,weary with fatigue and a little disappointed that I wouldn't be spending some alone time with Isabel...alone time with Isabel.WOW!

In all the time that I had known Max,which was more or less since we started school I have never ever spent more than a few minutes alone with her...even when I used to sleep over at the Evans'.

Silently I curse Tess for interupting our plans with one of her own...'Can't she get a life?'...I'm being mean,Tess isn't a bad sort really.

My legs are feeling like cardboard...never again am I going to make the mistake of drinking when my team mates are around...Bastards!!

I make my way out of school,glad to get a break from it...the treasured weekend is upon us...yooohooo!!!I think I need a snack.

Upon arriving at the Crashdown I spot Max in his usual spot.Sneaking up on him quietly I ask with a big grin "Stalking Liz Parker again,are we?"
I seat myself opposite him and wait for his reply.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-I have mentioned in my post that it's the weekend.I hope that's okay with everyone?If not let me know,I'll edit my post.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Im giving Liz my best smile...and so far...absolutely nothing. Ok...I was wrong. Clearly she doesn't notice me at all.

"Earth to Max."
Maria waves her hand infront of me and I give her an annoyed look as she giggles.

"Buddy, focus just for a seound. Where is your lovable if not entirely misguided brother? He was supposed to tutor me in Bio after my shift and if he doesn't show my academic career will hit a devastating snag that could in fact prevent me from advancing from the 10th grade and in an essence ruining this whole happy existance I got going here."

I roll my eyes, yet still trying to smile at Liz.
"I don't know, I'm not his keeper." I tell her quickly before refocusing on Liz.

Liz. God she looks beautiful today. And she got me a drink! But now...its just like I don't exist. Oh God....one minute I thought maybe I could talk to her for once...and now....
Now I cant.

"...I don't know how I'm going to swing handling the Cafe too."

Oops. Maria was rabbiting again. "Sure you'll manage" I mutter hoping it was an adaquate answer, and one that will make her go away! Not that I don't like Maria but I'm trying to talk to Liz here!...when she notices me.

"Stalking Liz Parker again,are we?"

I give my "best friend" a furious look. Ergh. Could he use a bit of tact!
"I don't stalk her...I just...gaze upon her from afar. Besides, don't even start Alex. We both know you like my older sister, which frankly is something I don't need to think about. So give me a little slack on the..."
I look around to check she's not near and mouth 'Liz' at him, "Thing."

God...this is not my day is it. "One minute she's getting me my cherry coke without asking...and then you two complain at me and she ignores me. Thanks a lot!" I say annoyed before looking back at Liz.

~~~~~RATH~~~~~
Hm....I fancy something completely different. I need a challenge. Something new and exciting....

“Hey what’s up?”

Not exactly what I had in mind.
Kyle comes round the counter. I sigh. Don't get me wrong. The guys great. And I know we have a wierd friendship...but... you know what I mean?

"Im just in one of those moods you know" I explain lamely. "I just...I reaaally need a challenge you know. Something different to do...."
I then lower my voice and add "or someone"

And then I hear Ria yelling at Kyle. Hmm....wonder if shes a screamer...
I look over at her. Hmm...
Bet she is...
Stop it! Best friend is her step sister! I quickly look round again hoping Kyle didn't notice that. I wouldnt do that to him. Nope....not going to happen.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

I thow my hands up in mock defeat "Hey don't get all defensive on me.We both know you adore her.Just tell her already." I say with a smug look on my face

leaning back I relax and stretch my legs "And besides I do not like your sister anymore." I lie through my teeth "That was a childhood thing and plus she's unattainable not only to be but every other guy from what I hear."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Hey don't get all defensive on me." I look at him trying not to show too much anger.

"We both know you adore her. Just tell her already."
I growl quietly with the back of my throat. God! Some "best friend".

I watch him lean back in the seat.

"And besides I do not like your sister anymore."
Oh yeah. Absolutely...
Thats why he joined the swim team after telling us that he despises of jocks right? Change of heart?
Or one look of my sister in a bikini.
Oh God that is not an image I need right now!!!

"That was a childhood thing and plus she's unattainable not only to be but every other guy from what I hear."

I roll my eyes. "Alex just stop it will you. Firstly, you are such a bad liar to your best friend." I state. I shake my head in mock disgust. "I can't believe you'd lie to me so obviously. You could at least try to pretend you don't like my sisters legs"

Ergh! Max stop it now.

I quickly continue. "AND for your information I don't adore her....I just..."
I take a glance at her.
"Just shut up alright" I mutter.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

I start laughing uncontrollably at the furious and embarrassed look on Max's face "I don't adore her...I just..." He trails off meekly

So to help him out I can't help but complete his sentence "I just love her!" I say mimicking his tone and clutching at my chest like a love sick romeo

"Geez Max...I'm telling you...you're worse than a love sick puppy."

Before he can tease me back with a comment about his sister I lean forward and add "And I do not see your sister in a bikini at practice.If you remember correctly I only tried out for the team because you dared me to.And do you think that I am some bloody lech who only keeps ogling at her??Our paths hardly ever cross during practice." I sit back with my arms crossed across my chest giving him a questioning look
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

Rath sighs. Sighs! Oh good lord if I get the “I need a girl tonight speech.” again. He’s silent for a minute then he says. "Im just in one of those moods you know? I just...I reaaally need a challenge you know. Something different to do....” he then adds "or someone.”

Before I can say anything to that my dear, dear sister starts yelling at me. "Kyle, Did Mom and Dad tell you that their going out of town this weekend to a convention over in Texas? They expect us to run The Crashdown all by ourselves for two whole days. I tried to reason with them. I can't be expected to hold so much responsibility. I do have a life!!!" she pauses for dramatic effect or something then continues. "Between Cheerleading practice and the upcoming Bio Midterm I don't know how I'm going to swing handling the Café too."

I nod slowly, when dealing with Maria one must keep their wits about them one wrong move and bang! You’re a dead man. “Yeah they told me. And remember we’ve done it before Maria hick you ran it yourself the whole day once.!” I say. You see also when dealing with Maria it is best to stroke her ego. “As for the cheerleading practice can’t help you there but the bio midterm well, having the biggest geek in Roswell high as to pay off some time right?”