Fed up/sick of it

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

Ouch! Exacto knives hurt!
<center>Image</center>
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

I'm sick of haters and ppl that can't let SH*T go! If something is THAT retarded, stupid, annoying, Etc then STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!

Sorry, i'm angry :oops:
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

Icequeen wrote:I'm sick of haters and ppl that can't let SH*T go! If something is THAT retarded, stupid, annoying, Etc then STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!

Sorry, i'm angry :oops:
Well that sorta creates a viscious circle now doesn't it? Complaining about people complaining. :wink: Breathe hun, Breathe!
And they say
Open up, we're coming inside
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
Open up, we're coming inside
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
Lady_vixen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lady_vixen »

I would like to first agree with the plastic thing. Annoying!!! The cd one annoys me the most. Its on there so tight you feel like you will never get to the cd.

On to my own rant....doctor's and thier staff. They take that whole BS oath that does not mean *hit and dont really give a crap about patients. They give you a test and tell you that this might be serious and then wont return your call to give you results. THEN, they tell you to have test done that you dont even need because nothing is wrong with you. Unlike other fields this is a persons life. Its a sensative matter and should be treated as such. I can't wait for my next appointment. I get to rant in person.
Disclaimer ::: I am ranting on my own personl doc and I am sure there are good medical ppl out there::
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

I hate it when doctors do that! Or when they say you need a test that you just had a month ago with negative results. And then don't call with the results.
<center>Image</center>
Lady_vixen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lady_vixen »

I like it even more when the nurse gives you attitude because you want your results. Thats a good one. then the next time you are in the office they are like Hi, how are you? I feel like saying you should know. you are holding my file hostage. UGH!
pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

when ppl pick sides in break ups.
and how people sometimes end up on a side, even when they were trying to remain neutral, because the girl involved in teh break up doesnt lyk neutral so she makes ppl pick sides and then punishes the ones who end up on the other side. .

a friend of mine, let's call her emma, and her boyfriend of lyk 9 months, let's call him ethan, just broke up last month, and then ethan let loose that he liked, let's call her, phillippa for the past month, another mutual friend of everyone involved...
and all hell broke loose.

everyone's picking sides, or beign forced to, and emma is a force 2 be reckoned with...

emmaz not playing fair, she's talking to ethan and being civil, but she won't even look at poor phillipa, who's done nothing, (ethan's feelings for her are of his own account, not hers,) and yet emma's treating it as if phillipa's the problem,

plus emmaz one of those compulsive liars who makes up such convincing lies, even she believes theyr the truth....

and GRRRRRRR :twisted:

so sick....

(ps sorry if none of this makes sense, im on a rant.)
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Could be worse.

When I broke it off with my ex because of how he was treating me, all of my friends took his side, save two and he was always bad mouthing them and telling me that I shouldn't hang out with them, etc., etc.

Apparently I was cheating on him. :roll:

Whatever he needed to believe to help him to sleep better at night.

I knew the truth and if that's how my friends wanted to play it, I was glad they did it then instead of waiting because it made me see them in the real light.

I can understand your situation though - it completely sucks. Especially when it's not something other people need to be involved in anyways.
pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

Morning Dreamgirl wrote:Could be worse.

When I broke it off with my ex because of how he was treating me, all of my friends took his side, save two and he was always bad mouthing them and telling me that I shouldn't hang out with them, etc., etc.

Apparently I was cheating on him. :roll:

Whatever he needed to believe to help him to sleep better at night.

I knew the truth and if that's how my friends wanted to play it, I was glad they did it then instead of waiting because it made me see them in the real light.

I can understand your situation though - it completely sucks. Especially when it's not something other people need to be involved in anyways.
god what a jacka**, least you broke it off w. him,
and hey you were the mature one in the relationship, even if ur "friends" thought otherwise

im still going crazy abt "emma's" break up though, because i've ended up on the guys side, (even though i was trying 2 remain neutral!!!, but i was talking 2 emma and she got angry and that was that =P)
because my winter break is coming up... and i've been taken off the guest list @ sum houses because i'm on ethan's side... emma is jst so... grrr!!! :twisted:
POM

Post by POM »

Lorastar wrote:Ouch! Exacto knives hurt!
:lol: My sister is a student studying to be a architect { is that how you spell it? :lol: *DUNNO* :P ] well anyways, she's always cutting and poking her self with those knives.

and on occasion losing them! :P