What Real Life's Like Thread 4 (CC TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

nice M/M posts :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
rpchick2006
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rpchick2006 »

Maria

As the bartender arrived with my strawberry daiquiri I hand over the ten telling him to just keep them coming. That ten should at least last me for two more drinks, or so I hope as Michael sits two bar stools away from me.

"What the hell does it matter to you who I go with?" Michael has the gull to ask me without so much as a thank you for saving him from that wench.

“Fine you know what Michael? You’re it really is none of my business who you sleep with no matter how sleazy she may be. I just thought that I should point out that she obviously is a working woman. Hell maybe that’s even your type. I mean first you were talking to those two girls, obvious threesome, and then you almost end up with a prostitute? God, I so thought that you had better taste then that Michael.” I shrugged my shoulders trying to not let it get to me. “I guess I was wrong.” I reply as I bring the slender crystal glass to my lips. “You’ll just go for the sleaziest girl imaginable.”
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

I immediately regret my comment as Maria starts to rip into me, chattering away about how awful I am. How pathetic my love-life is and how wonderful she is to save me from one whore. LIke that was such a great thing. Doesn't she think I'd have been able to figure it out once I talked to the girl? I grimace, not watching her, hoping she'll shut up, already.

“ God, I so thought that you had better taste then that Michael. I guess I was wrong. You’ll just go for the sleaziest girl imaginable.”

"I guess so," I comment, still not looking at her. I'm kicking myself to keeping up any sort of conversation with the babbling hero called Maria but I can't seem to help it. "I went for you once, didn't I?"

rpchick2006
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rpchick2006 »

Maria

I falter as Michael’s reply goes straight to my heart. If it weren’t for all of those four years in high school that I was thought of as the Ice princess the wound might have shown in my eyes. As it were I looked at him calmly with a dark smile painted neatly across my lips.

“No, you see that’s my point that’s why you gave up so quickly on us. Because you realized I wasn’t just like all the other girls that you’ve dated before. Unlike them I won’t sleep with you after just one drink.” With that I turned back to my drink, which was completely empty and I motion for the bartender to keep them coming.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

I can’t believe this girl. She says that I’m the one who gave up on us? She’s the one who shut herself off and stopped talking to me long before I threw in the towel. Come to think of it, we never even officially broke up. No discussion. Not even a big screaming fight that I’d expect from her. Maybe that’s what we’re doing now.

“Actually, no,” I say simply, finally actually looking at her. “That would be why it didn’t work. If you really think that was all I wanted out of you. Geez!” I say, throwing up my hands. “I wanted YOU! This kick-ass take-no-prisoners gal that I first met. But then you turned into some sort of wallflower. Why? ‘Cause you thought I was gonna jump your bones? Was that it? Did you think I was gonna do something you didn’t want? Is that what you think of me?!” I can’t believe her. Sure, she’s cute as hell and bedding her could have been a wild ride before she changed, and she would have wanted it, but that wasn’t all that I wanted. For a while there I thought I’d actually find something more, something like what Liz was talking about, someone who would really get me. I was wrong.
rpchick2006
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rpchick2006 »

*Maria*

I watch him for about a split second walking away from me and my big mouth. It’s now or never Deluca you can either watch him walk away or grab his arm and make him understand why you had given up without so much as an it's over. The thought of letting him walk away though scared the living daylights out of me, for this might be the only time that I could explain myself to him. Stretching out my arm I grab onto his lightly, knowing full well if he didn’t want to listen he could pull his arm out of my grasp with little trouble.

“You’re right.” My voice is just barely audible over the pulsating dance music. “I closed up and acted so unlike myself. But it’s not because I was terrified that you’d rape me Michael I know you would never hurt me in that way.”

I stop only to walk right in front of him for I know I need to get through his thick head. Looking at him levelly I motion towards the exit door. “Can we talk somewhere a bit quieter? So I don’t have to yell just to be heard?”

I ask but before he can even reply to my question I drag him outside, not caring if he wanted to hear my side of the story or not. This way at the very least he can fully understand why I had backed out of what I knew would have been a really great relationship. The type that little girls dream about when they think about their knight in shining armor, well maybe not that sappy since it was Michael after all but it would have been amazing.

Just the thought of it though was enough to make me want to bolt as fast as my two legs would carry me. Though then again it was Michael maybe I was hoping for to much. But as I stared into his amazing blue eyes, I had a feeling that what I wanted all along was staring, granted rather pissed, me directly at me.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Micahel*

I DON'T believe this. Maria just grabs me and drags me out of the club like I'm her puppy or something. So we can 'talk.' I'm not interested in talking to her. I'm a man of action. Talking is for wimps like Max. I heard her say she wasn't afraid of having sex with me, which is good, but it doesn't change anything. I didn't really think that was her problem, anyway but it fit with her stupid complaints.

As soon as we get outside, I grab my hand back from her, growling. "What the hell's the matter with you?" I shout, but I'm not sure I care. "What do you want from me?"

rpchick2006
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rpchick2006 »

Sternbetrachter wrote:nice M/M posts :)
:-D thanks Sternbetrachter! sorry i didn't respond to that sooner. psst where is everyone?
rpchick2006
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rpchick2006 »

*Maria*

What do you want from me?” Michael asks looking at me rather aggrivatedly. Pulling myself away from him I laugh.

“Is that all you care about Michael? Is yourself?” I realize now that what I want to tell him wont sink through no matter how I phrase it. So instead of spilling to him my sob story I decide to do something that I’ve been wanting to do since I laid my eyes upon this bull headed blonde.

Pushing him hard against the club’s grey cement wall I look at him with a frustrated look upon my face.

“What do I want Michael? I’ll tell you exactly what it is I want from you.” With that I capture his lips with mine. There isn’t an ounce of softness in them, but right now I don’t care about being soft with my kisses. For about an instant though, I worry if he’ll return them.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

rpchick2006 wrote: :-D thanks Sternbetrachter! sorry i didn't respond to that sooner. psst where is everyone?
everyone's around, I'm sure ... it's a really relaxed rpg, that's all 8)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics