PC Vacation Thread Pruning

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Okay, here's the deal... because of plans for The Dragon*Con NightshadeIsis and I will be unable to post until Sunday... we might be able to get a few out before we leave for our staff meeting tomorrow night... but after that it will be Sunday sometime when we return and we'll try to post when we can in that aspect.

I'm going to be taking a file with all the posts I'm do for so that while we are gone we can both work on our posts... maybe even shock everyone with LOTS of posts when we get back. I'm also doing overtime and haven't been feeling well, thus why I haven't posted regularly of late. I've tried as best I could, but I will be trying to get a great deal done.

At the moment, we're trying to come up with $1600 by the end of the month, or a way to get that by the end of the month. That has been keeping my focus as well, because if we can come up with that amount it will mean that our Track this year will have not just 4 actors/actresses/performers but we'll have 5 with a possible 6th that someone else is working on. We are trying to make this the best year ever, but I've been stressing because I can't seem to find anyway to get this to happen and I have no one I know anymore that I could borrow at least a thousand from which I'd be able to start paying back after the convention where this is taking place in September.

We had this chance come up and I hate to give up. But... if we don't figure it out by the end of next week (a week from tomorrow) I'll have to have the actor informed that we can not bring him over from New Zealand.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Good luck Storm (and NightshadeIsis :) ) don't worry aobut posts...we'll still be here when you get back *smooch* Go do what you've got to do and don't forget to have a little fun :wink:
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
POM

Post by POM »

Hey guys,

i know there are a lot of RPG's wating for me to post...and I'm going to do my best to try and get my posts in but I have personal problems going on with my finacee right now...and we are going to break up--I just need to talk to him right :( I've been going through this the past couple of days--so, just give me a little time and I'll do my best.

So as of right now...the wedding is off..and I'm single :|

erica
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'm so sorry, Erica :cry:

I hope things get better for you.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

For those of you that don't have a link to my live journal or my space, I felt it would be best that I paste what I've written there here.... so that everyone can understand a bit more what's going on...... some of which I haven't told anyone.

Well, it's been yet another of those days. The type where I have no idea what I should be doing, what's wrong with me or how I'm supposed to cope. I went to work, feeling out of it. Of course, I was there ahead of schedule and simply spent time trying to do some writing. By the time I was done there, I was walking a little off balance and feeling as though I were in a haze. Yet, I managed to get on the phones and work and do what I had to do. Until lunch time that is. Once lunch came around, I had a woman who was concerned for me that wasn't going to just let me cope.

Bugs me to no end when people decide to make my decisions for me. They decided that despite the fact that I was capable of working as far as I was concerned, they were going to send me home. They treated me like a blasted invalid. I SAW PITY YET AGAIN. This is getting to be too much. I hate not knowing what's wrong.

I haven't told many this... but I guess I should be open... I've had several spurts of late that scare me. I've been passing out and having periods where I simply black out.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Storm, this could be very serious stuff happening. You need to go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital and get checked out. Make the doctor listen to everything that's been going on lately and don't hold any of it back. I'm in the medical field and I'm telling you that it could be serious. If you won't go for yourself, go for those around you who worry about you and others who this could affect. What if you pass out while driving and hit someone? I'm not pitying you, I'm concerned as a fellow human being. Please get some help before you or someone else is hurt beyond repair.

Beth aka littleroswell
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Beth, trust me I've been trying to get medical help on this for years..... this seems to come and go on me..... I already have Fibromyalgia so everyone I talk to tries to tell me that it's part of that.... when I know better. I was in the medical field myself... I'm not some idiot that doesn't know anything as the doctors seem to think.

They refuse without having MONEY or INSURANCE.... to give me an MRI or CAT scan... even after some of them have admitted I need one. I've been waiting for those two tests now for (by doctors words) 4 years.... (my own concerns and research) 9 years.

Oh and I don't drive.
A List of All My Fics

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Okay, people. I know I haven't posted for a couple of days, but I'll try to get some posts up later. It's just been a very hectic week, and my computer hasn't been cooperating. It's all better now. :D
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Hey Fehr,good to see you :D
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm sure that some of you have seen that there have been messages on several threads from me..... the basics of it are this...

I'm going to be trying to get something out here this week... being ill has really screwed up everything the last few weeks... still don't know what's wrong even after having a CAT scan.

I just wanted to let people know that this illness... whatever it is doesn't allow me to focus on as many things at once as I could before... and I have been pretty foggy brained...
A List of All My Fics