If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

"Why? What do you think of her? Tess, I mean?" Oh crap. How did I get into this? Wait I can pull the whole 'I'm a guy I'm not ment to have feelings can't I?' YES! That's the answer!

"Tess? She's got a hot bod, that's about it though" I say casually. Tess has actually got a hot bod. She's got a hot EVERYTHING. Honestly.

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

"Well I guess you won't be growing up anytime soon then" I tease smiling, I take a quick glance at my watch. Crap. "You guys we better hurry up we start in ten, you know how dad gets if where late"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

A hot bod? I pause for a moment, trying to think of Tess as something other than my sisters' childhood friend being forced on me... "Yeah, I guess she does have a pretty good body..." but she's not Liz Parker.

I see Kyle nodding, thoughtfully.

"She's actually kinda nice, too," I add and Kyle doesn't object. I have a flash of inspiration, then. "Say, maybe you should go out with her, and get my sisters off my back for me!"
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

I'm getting realy kinda antsty so I'm gonna post a little bio and then post my part because I've read threw and it looks like your still lookig for Tom.

Name:Thomas Samuel Valenti

Age:16 (I wasint sure what age he should be because I wasint sure how old everyone else is)

Physical description:Dusty blonde hair,chrystal blue eyes,wears rimless glasses,mostly wears skater clothes for instance things like hoodies and baggy jeans.

Personality:Thomas is fun and easy going he realy likes music and will defend his friend Alex's band of which he is a part of (he plays drums)
Also he has had a crush on Serena since as long as he can remember.

Litlle details:Was adopted along with his brother and also has powers althoughhis brother dosint know that.
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

I'm sitting here in the cafeteria with a thick chocolate and tobassco milkshake just stiring it round and round while staring at Serena god she is gorgeus,she is the onlyreason I come in here otherwise I would eat outside .

(Serena walks over)

Oh god what am I gonna do I cant talk too her I just get all tounge tied and weird

'Errrrrrr Hey Serena'.

(I thought this would be an okay opening for Serena too start talking)[/i]
Last edited by destinysucks on Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

I smile. "Hello Thomas...how's your day going?", I ask and sit down across from him.

He shrugs. "Fine I guess, school's just so...", he starts.

"Boring?", I reply and smile at him.

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

'It's doing okay I guess school is as you say kinda boring.
I'm failing Math again so that kinda sucks also too make that situation worse the only person who can tutor me in Math is Pam Troy and I cantstand her'.

'(Serena asks) 'What teacher do you have'.

'Miss Louis'.

'Oh I was on her course last term I could tutor you if you want'.

'That would be great Serena, I'll bring my boog bag over too your house tommorow at about four okay'.

'Thats fine'.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Okay Here's who we have going to the crash at present state

Liz (hmmmm I wonder why?)
Michael (ditto)
Maria
Max (yeah he's gonna have to come to die right?)
Kyle

Unknown People:

Alex (I think we may need a resign this character)
Isabel
Tess
Serena
Tom
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~*~* Maria ~*~*

Still grumbling to myself I step in the back room and pull out my uniform. I don’t understand why Liz isn’t willing to talk just yet. Doesn’t she know how anxious I am to find out!

Once I’m in my clothes, I quickly head to the front, still tying my apron. I glance up at Michael as I pick up my order pad and pencil. “Is Liz out yet?” I ask him.

He nods his head to the bathroom. “No, she’s still changing.” He replies as he heads into the kitchen.

Sighing, I head into the bustling restaurant. “Today better be a good tip day!” I mutter under my breath, as I get ready to put on a bright smile for the customers.

~*~* End Maria ~*~*

Fine, that part sucked :roll: but I had to post something! So how are we gonna play this? isabelle, how about starting to push the M/M relationship. Start with vague jealousy and then let's see where it goes? Because they have to been thrown together when the shooting happens. Your call, whatever you decide. :)
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

As I come out I fix my anteni a little bit. I wonder what they would do If they found out what a real alien looked like? Would the run in horror? Would they kidnap us? I didn't know and didn't really plan to find out.
"Yo Liz you better get to work and stop staring at the mirror" Michael calls out.
"Do you want to find out about what I found out or not" I ask him firmly. I then grab my order pad and go out there.

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

As soon as we get there we go to our 'normal' seats. Max always chooses this spot because he gets a good view of Liz and it's in her area. I feel like something major's going to happen today. What? I don't know.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Jealousy of who, FallenMagic? Kyle? That could work. And the crisis of what Max is going to do could raise tension a lot. I see them fighting 'cause they're scared, but also drawing closer to each other at the same time, afraid of losing the other if things go bad. Very voletile, in the usual M/M way. :D
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MICHAEL*

Liz comes out of the bathroom and goes straight to work. We're not going to be able to have a private conversation about all the late adoptions going on in town ten years ago. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but what if some of them are like us? I've been hoping to find more of us since we hatched.

Again, nothing we can do about that in the middle of a shift. Why couldn't she have spilled on our way over here?

Maria breezes back with her first order. "Here you go, big guy. Get to work!" She flashes me a sunny grin and I feel the corners of my mouth turn up in response. It's beyond me how anyone could look good with silver styrofoam balls bouncing over their head, but somehow Maria makes it possible.

"Your wish is my command!" I throw on the burgers and put some more potatoes and rings in the frier.

Maria goes out and starts talking to a new customer. She leans over the table, making conversation and suggestions. I wish she wouldn't do that. The guy can practically see down her shirt. Not to mention the view the rest of the diner is getting as her skirt rides up her leg. No, it's not really showing anything, but still....

Liz comes back and puts up her order with a smile, and I turn my attention away from Maria, trying to concentrate on the job.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

Kyle ignores my question about Tess. You'd think a buddy would help out, but I guess I have to deal with her myself, somehow. There must be some way to distract her.

My thoughts of Tess are gone instantly as Liz comes out of the back in her short silver and teal uniform. God, she looks good. That long straight hair. The sparkling eyes. The little bouncing antenae drawing attention to her face. This is such a great booth.

I turn back to Kyle before Liz can see me staring, only to find that he's looking at me strangely. "Uh, sorry. Did you say something?"