All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 1*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
This blows. Could my life get any worse??

"Hey Max how's work been?"
I look up at Michael appreciatively. At least someone is gonna talk to me.
"Saving lives has got to be a tough thing to do every work day."

I sigh and nod. "Yeah it is. Sometimes it can be absolutely wonderful... but this week has been absolutely crap. Yesterday I lost a girl of seventeen on my operating table. Car accident. God I hate drivers who speed..."

I sigh and look up at him. "Hows things with you Mich?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Oh, you know. The restaraunt is getting pretty packed lately I guess people like my cooking."

I smile at Michael. He's right, people do. I love his cooking. It's really good. "That's great Michael" I tell him with a little nod. "Maybe I'll come drop by sometime soon" he said, but then a small frown appeared on his face, "Thats if I ever catch a break of course" I say. I get out my beeper to check it, but there's nothing there. Damn it why couldnt there be something there!!!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Yeah, man, you've gotta come check the place out when you get a chance, I've added a lot of stuff to the menu. You'll love it."

I look up at him and grin, "You know perfectly well Mich that if I come that I will order the one thing that I always have. So as long as thats still there, we're ok" I tell him. "It's still there right?" I add narrowing my eyes.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Don't worry Max, I have a problem with getting rid of anything on the menu, so you should be fine."
I grin at him. "Good man" I say before giving him a friendly punch on the shoulder. "You know dude me and you should hang out more often. Maybe we can go on the pull sometime together, just you and me. You know, a few drinks, a few birds... male bonding...could be fun" I say with a grin.

I then add, "Or are you too nervous all the chicks would come my way" I say wriggling my eyebrows at him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Dude, women are trouble," I note he glances at Isabel and I have to hold back a snigger. "Well, most women. I agree that we need to hang out more often though, seems like I never see you these days."

"Seriously though, when i care to turn the charm on I can be quite the babe magnet."
I laugh at Michael's outrageous comment. Him? A chick magnet? Not even in the same league as me! "Pah, what a joke. Real funny Michael" I say with a laugh. "Oh come on, you know you can't pull chicks like I can. Besides I have the top trump of being a doctor. I pull that card out and there all over me" I say with a smirk.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I raise my eyebrows when Michael makes his 'women are trouble' comment and roll my eyes.What a pair of idiots!Thoroughly bored by their conversation I get up off the couch and make my way to the kitchen,noting the decor along the way since I haven't done that yet.Alex must have had some help putting this place together or else he has really good taste.Putting my drink down near the sink I realise I need to use the bathroom.

Making my way back to the living room I look around and notice a corridor leading in to,what I suppose are the bedrooms and hopefully bathroom.
"Where's the bathroom boys?" I ask but they apparently don't hear me or are just too engrossed in their conversation to bother with me and the loud horrible noise Michael calls music is playing way too loud all of a sudden.

"Where's the bathroom?" I ask again,a little louder this time and Kyle looks up says "Second door left."
"Thanks." I make my way to the second door and walk right in,"Oh my god!" I squeak when I see Alex before me in a state of undress and cover my eyes with my right hand "I didn't see anything...I'm so sorry but Kyle said the bathroom was this way...god I'm so sorry,I should have knocked."
Okay I am babbling!
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

ALEX

Okay, where is that damn black t-shirt? I know it is somewhere here but ... aha! There it is, knew it was clean.

As I'm bending down to pick it up from the chair where it lays, the door suddenly opens. Figures that the guys are coming in to complain about the lack of beer in my house instead of waiting till I'm in the living room again.

"Oh my god!"

Okay, that was no guy!

"I didn't see anything...I'm so sorry but Kyle said the bathroom was this way...god I'm so sorry,I should have knocked."

Damn, it's Isabel and I'm only dressed in briefs and socks. Damn! Quickly, I snatch the shirt and also the gray baggy pants next to them and hurry to put them on.

"It's okay, Isabel." I mumble, with my back to her as I pull the pants up. "I know you weren't coming in to peek." I'm aware enough of my geek-status to know that's not the case. I aint George Clooney after all.

After zipping the pants up, I turn, cursing my pale skin because I can feel myself blushing. "The door is on the other side of the hall, second on the right."

There is an uncomfortable silence between us and I can't help but run my hand through my hair, probably ruining all of Jason's hard work. But I'm nervous and unsure what to say now that Isabel saw me almost naked. Not that she looked but ... it is embarrassing. "Is Michael playing Metallica again?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Oh god this is horrible..I don't think I have been so embarrassed in my life!
But I did get to see a cute butt...oh stop it,I did not look.Sure you didn't!Shut up!

"The door is on the other side of the hall, second on the right." Alex says once he hurriedly puts on his pants and shirt

"Umm,yeah okay." I turn to go but he asks me about the noise out in the living room "Is Michael playing Metallica again?"

"Yes" I reply with a sigh "That's why I had to get away." I chuckle slightly,feeling some of the mortification from a moment ago dissipating "Once again,I'm sorry about just walking in but..." I put my hand on the door knob ready to pull the door shut "I caught sight of a cute butt." and I shut it and run in to the bathroom opposite laughing
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

ALEX

"I caught sight of a cute butt."

I stare open mouthed at the closed door before glancing down in dismay. Good thing I'm wearing baggy pants. Doesn't Isbel know that such talk gets to a guy? She probably does and is teasing me. Hmpf.

Oh well, it does feel good to be teased like that but ... I can't get her get away that easily, can I?

Leaving my room, I lean against the wall, next to the bathroom, waiting for Isabel to come out again, ignoring that she's Max's sister for the moment.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I look in the mirror grinning as I wash my hands.The look on Alex's face as I made that comment about his butt was priceless.Poor boy!
I must shock him with my behaviour.Oh well...if he wants us to be friends then he has to get used to me.
Checking my makeup in the mirror once more and seeing that my hair is in place I open the door and walk out,not bothering to look left or right.