Defying Convention (UC/ Adult ) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

He stares deeply into my eyes as if he is trying desperately to memorize every hint of color that lies within them. This man never ceases to amaze me in new ways from moment to moment. Just when I think I've got him pegged he does something that makes me realize all over again unpredictable. Rath places a gentle kiss on my lips before working his way down the line of my neck and pauses at my collarbone and the sensation is lips make as the brush across my skin sets me on fire.

I need to feel every inch of him pressed tightly to me. I swallow harshly as his experienced mouth continues its journey downward and stops at my right breast. His tongue lightly flickers over my nipple causing it to spring to life. Damn, he knows exactly what he's doing. His assault on my body leaves me breathless and panting for more. He releases my aching peak and I'm about to cry out when he blows hot air upon my chest sending my lower body into convulsions.

He has an expert knowlodge of exactly how and what to do to me to leave me hanging on for more, The need within me in building to a uncomfortable level. He moves over to my left breast offering it the same amount of attention as the other one and I find that ever simple touch rom him sends me closer to the edge. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to last. I long to feel him buried deep inside of me. Licking my lips at the mere thought of it I catch his eyes as he leaves feather soft kisses across the valley of my breasts leading down to my abdomen.

He pauses briefly at my stomach as his lips brush across my belly button. What is he thinking? As if to shake himself of those thoughts he begins working his way up my body once more, I just let myself revel in the erotic emotions he is igniting. His hands appear at my inner thighs almost magically and he carefully spreads my legs a part. Knowing this is my first time I should be more modest and feel nervous at least ,but in all honesty I don't. For some reason I trust Rath inexpilcitly and when I'm with him I feel as though he would do anything to protect me.

"Ya smells sweet n spicy" I blush slightly at his implication ,but immdeiately follwoing I bite my bottum lip anxious to feel his mouth on me. "Ya sure abouts dis?" He question once more to make sure that I'm ready for him. Looking into his eyes unabashedly I assure him. "Please. I need you Rath. Don't stop."
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

She looks directly into my eyes and says,"Please. I need you Rath. Don't stop." "Iz won't"I say and smile knowing that I need her just as desperately. Bringing my mouth to hers, I captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Only breaking the kiss when air became an issue. Wanting to keep my promise about how I was going to make her cum, I start kissing my way back down her body to truely taste her.

Reaching her hardened right nipple, I run my tongue around the hard peak and then moved over to her left hardened nipple and repeated my actions. My desire to make her come and drink down her sweet and spicy juices over powers all of my senses as I start to kiss my way down her body again until I reach her heat.

I looked up into her green eyes for a moment and then slipped my tongue out of my mouth. Using the tip of my tongue, I lick along her outer lips to her clit. Reaching her clit into my mouth, I take the nub into my mouth sucked hungrily. Wanting to make her moan and writhe in pleasure by my tongue being buried in her heat where I couldn't wait to have my hard cock, I released her clit from my mouth and run my tongue back down along her outer lips. I slowly slipped my tongue inside her tight heat.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Isabel~

He takes my mouth into a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss he lifts my legs and place them over his hips, making his hard cock press into my ass. Slowly he slips in. And my mouth slightly opens with pleasure. I'm going to fill you slowly I hear and I slightly nod. And slowly he enter me more until he reaches my barrier. He thrusts his hips and enters me all the way, making me gasp in pain. I lay there a while, my eyes tightly shut and I feel the tears filling my eyes and I nod my head for him to continue.

~Alex~

"Alex...Ohhh..." She moan thrusting her hips. I thrust my tongue harder and faster, wanting to make her cum. Wanting to taste her juices. If I would have known that this woman was alive and in New York I would have hopped on a plane any time. Day or night. Her moans make my cock harden and I thrust my tongue even more.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

Isabel lays still after I filled her completely. I can sense she is in pain and see the slight tears in her eyes that are slightly shut. She nods her head telling me without words she is ready. I move my hand to her face and gently brush her cheek. You sure? We can stop. I hate that I hurt you.

Lonnie~

Alex thrusts his tongue harder and faster pushing me closer to the edge. Oh...if he can do this to me with his tongue...what's his cock gonna feel like inside of me... I thrust my hips harder as my walls start to flutter around his tongue and scream, "Yes!"
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Isabel~

I feel his hand gently brush my cheek, You sure? We can stop. I hate that I hurt you. I hear. I open my eyes filled with tears. I really wanted to just stop and lay there to let the pain leave. It's alright. Keep going. I tell him. Just keep going.

~Alex~

She thrusts harder and I thrust even faster and her walls clamp down on my tongue, "Yes!" She screams, as I drink down her juices.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

Isabel opens her eyes that are filled with tears and my heart aches knowing I caused the tears to form in her eyes. It's alright. Keep going. Just keep going. I nod my heat and slowly pull my hardened cock back so only the head remained in side and then thrust back inside her. I keep my thrusts slow hoping that she is no longer feeling pain but pleasure.

Lonnie~

Alex drinks down my juices and I moan in satisfaction. I wanted to return the favor and give him a blow job but at the same time I wanted to feel him inside of me. "Alex...'I moan.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Isabel~

Slowly he thrust into me. And the pain starts to cease. It's becoming more pleasurable. I let a moan escape from my lips. "Michael.....Harder....." I plead.

~Alex~

"Alex..." She moans my name and I smirk. Sliding up her body I take her lips into a passionate kiss. I break the kiss and look into her eyes, "What do you want, baby?" I ask in a husky voice. "I'll do anything you want." I tell her.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

"Michael.....Harder....." Isabel pleads as I thrust in and out. I thrusts slightly harder in and out feeling like I am in heaven cause her ass is just as tight as hr heat. Looking deep into her eyes, I ask, "Like this?"

Lonnie~

Alex smirks and then slide up my body which causes me to moan. He gives me a passionate kiss that makes me feel treasured. Breaking the kiss, he looks into my eyes and says, "What do you want, baby?" I smile in response. "I'll do anything you want." he says. I slip my tongue out of my mouth and run the tip along my bottom lip while trying to decide what I want.

Deciding we have all the time in the world, I roll our bodies so I can give him a blow job. Bringing my mouth to his chest, I kiss my way down his body to his right nipple. Slipping my tongue out of my mouth, I run the tip around his nipple making the nub tighten. Wanting to give his other nipple the same attention, I run my tongue over to his left nipple and circle the nub. I tease his nipple with my tongue and then kiss my way down his body to his hardened cock. I look up into his brown eyes as I circle his head with the tip of my tongue and lick away his pre cum.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Isabel~

He thrusts slightly harder and I moan with pleasure. He looks deep into my eyes penetrating me. "Like this?" He asks.

"Ah....Yes....oh....Michael" I moan

~Alex~

She runs her tongue along her bottom lip, making me harder. She suddenly rolls are bodies, bringing her lips to my chest, starting to kiss down my body, stoping at my nipple and running the tip of her tongue around it. She moves to my other nipple and gives it the same amount of attention.

She then, kisses her way down my body. Down to my hardened cock. She looks up at me as she circles my head with the tip of her tongue, licking away the pre-cum. I close my eyes, "Ah, Lonnie...." I moan.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

Isabel moans in pleasure as I thrust slightly harder. While I am looking deep into her brown eyes she moans, "Ah....Yes....oh....Michael". I smile while being happy that I am now giving her pleasure when before this was painful for her. I thrust my hardened cock slightly harder while making my mushroom head brush against her g-spot.

I inhale deeply smelling how wet she is becoming with each thrust of my hard cock inside of her. Wondering how much louder, I can make her moan in pleasure. I ask, "How about this? I move my hand to her heat and slowly slip three of my fingers inside of her heat. I thrust my fingers slightly slower than my cock and ask, "Like that or you want me to thrust harder?"

Lonnie~

Alex closes his eyes as I circle his head with the tip of my tongue and moans, "Ah, Lonnie...." I pout slightly wanting to have watched the way his eyes changed. Since I can't have that I decide to tease him. I close my mouth over his head and thrash my tongue back and forth a couple of times before sucking hungrily on his head. Relaxing the muscles in my throat, I deep throat his hardened cock and then slowly bring my mouth to his head. I thrash my tongue back and forth again and then suck hungrily.