Alliances - ADULT/CC *Casting - 2 open*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"I've got something else in mind, my love," he says and my eyes widen in surprise even though he can't see them and I feel my back pressed up against the door

My fingers grip the end of his hair gently as he kisses his way down my body and my breathing increases rapidly,"I'll be fast," he says once he's kneeling in front of me and I close my eyes

"You better be...if,you want to make dinner on time." I whisper back,no idea why I am whispering
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KIVAR~

I feel her tense in anticipation and I don't plan to disappoint her. "Oh, I'm hungry all right...but not for dinner," I growl at her before running my fingertips lightly down her abdomen and down the outside of her legs before moving them back up the insides. My tongue follows the path my hands took down her abdomen and I place my whole mouth on her as I move lower, not quite reaching her curls at the apex of her legs just yet. I want to make her have problems making it to the dining room without help later.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Oh, I'm hungry all right...but not for dinner," I can picture the look on his face even though I can't see him

I shiver as he runs his hands down my abdomen,sucking in air when I feel his mouth on my skin,his hands moving down my legs and up again,"Kivar...please!" I whimper
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KIVAR~

I didn't really know it but that whimper was what I was waiting for. I immediately move one hand to her center, quickly shoving two fingers inside her. My other hand attaches itself to her left breast and I latch my mouth to her right breast. My shaft is rock hard and wants to participate but I put off my pleasure to bring Lonnie to hers first.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I nearly fall,my knees feel weak and wobbly,if Kivar wasn't holding on to me I probably would be sprawled across the floor right now.My hands hold his head in place,pressing it closer to my breast as I moan softly,"Oh baby,yes,that feels...good." My body moves against his hand trying to relieve ache building in me.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KIVAR~

Her moans and shaking tell me that I'm accomplishing my goal. I take her nipple between my teeth and run my tongue over it again and again. My thumb brushes over her clit and I slide my fingers in and out of her again and again, pushing them as far as they'll go. Quickly, I switch my mouth to her other breast and move my other hand over her body, trying to touch everywhere at once.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Though I love the feel of his mouth on my body and I love what he's doing to me right now,the onslaught of feelings flooding me are almost too much to bear,"Kivar,please I need you right now." I demand huskily
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KIVAR~

"Kivar,please I need you right now." Her pleading is almost enough to make me lose control. Instead, I withdraw my fingers and slowly stand in front of her, brushing her body all the way up.

"Who am I to deny a queen's wishes?" I ask hoarsely before fusing my lips to hers. I press her into the door, my rod pressing against her. Lowering my body slightly, I slide my hands to her buttocks and lift her hips up slightly, preparing to plunge into her.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Michael

I listen quietly as Max and Elizabeth talk and Maria adds her own tuppence worth every now and then.Her dog is really quiet amusing and I follow his movements,smiling at his antics.The fat fellow is tryign to chase a butterfly.When Elizabeth asks about Antar I decide to butt in,"It's a beautiful planet Princess.The sky is orange there,but yet it isn't a flaming orange.The water is a dark violet.We get very cold winters but the summers are balmy.It's very unlike your own planet but very beautiful neverthless." I like her,she seems sensible and I think she will make a good queen one day.Lady Maria though seems extremely flaky but I will withhold judgement,until I know her better.

Isabel

"Who am I to deny a queen's wishes?" and we kiss in a most primal way before Kivar lifts me up slightly and I wrap my legs around his hips,my arms wrapped tightly around his neck,our breathing becoming laboured.I kiss and lick his neck,tasting the faint saltiness of his skin.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KIVAR~

Who is this tigress in the closet? Vilandra has never been this agressive in bed but I can't deny that I hope this isn't the only time I will see this side of her come out. As she wraps her legs around my waist, I pin her back gently to the door and slide my shaft up inside her in one swift movement. Her mouth on me sets me on fire and I know that I'm going to have to really concentrate to make sure that she comes too. Because I'm about to lose it completely. "Oh, God, Vilandra, you feel so good!" I moan.

~MARIA~

I have been listening carefully to Max when he speaks and I do the same when Michael describes Antar, especially around the palace. The orange sky isn't too hard to picture because it often turns that color at sunset and sunrise here but the violet water I cannot picture. "Hmm. I can't picture the water but it sounds lovely. I'm glad I'll be going with Liz for the wedding and get to see it," I comment in Antarian to surprise and impress these two. Then I turn towards Michael. "So are you from Antar too? Your accent is a little different from Max's."

~LIZ~

I smile at Maria's use of the Antarian tongue. Having been betrothed to Prince Xan and knowing that Antar would be my home in the future, I was raised on several languages but Maria wasn't expected to study them as well. The common language among the planets is English and we usually use it in negotiations or whatever but it is always a compliment and shows a genuine interest if you learn a little of the language of the person you're speaking to. Maria's gift of tongues has been very useful to all of us and surprises and impresses many.