All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 2!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

Wow, quite an intense kiss between Liz and Kyle. Makes me really great that Isabel took control of her kiss with Kyle and only made it last a second. God bless that woman!

I'm brought out of my Kyle-Isabel musings by Max's small outburst.

"No NO NO! I'm not kissing her! No way!!!!"

I frown slightly at him, seeing the funny side of this. I mean, seriously you'd think having to kiss me would be worse than having to kiss his sister. And Isabel doesn't appear that grossed out.

"C'mon Max, no one said anything about tongue." I tell him with. Oh my, he'll so beat the shit out of me later for this and for dating his sister but right now, this is great. "I'm sure a .... brotherly kiss on the cheek will do it."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Now I want to hit Kyle AND Alex...so friggin hard.... its taking all my self control not to launch myselves at them. I give Alex a cold hard stare before swiggin the rest of my beer. I swear...
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"You thought that was MINE!!" my brother asks seemingly outraged but I shrug my shoulders carelessly

Rolling my eyes at Max's behaviour...he always had the penchant for exaggeration,I can't help but snicker when Alex tells him a kiss on the cheek would do and the ensuing glare my boyfriend receives from him.

"Oh for heaven's sake Max! It's not like you have to kiss me on the mouth.A simple peck on the cheek will do.The rules don't specify what kind of kiss.I don't have some deadly skin disease,else Alex would have it by now.So stop throwing tantrums."

That last bit about Alex,I added on purpose."Can we carry on with the game?"
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

I look down when Max glares at me so I don't burst out laughing at the whole situation. It would only annoy/anger him more and we don't want that, do we?

"Oh for heaven's sake Max! It's not like you have to kiss me on the mouth.A simple peck on the cheek will do.The rules don't specify what kind of kiss.I don't have some deadly skin disease,else Alex would have it by now.So stop throwing tantrums."

My eyebrows go up at that but I still ain't looking at Max. Deadly skin disease? Do those even exist? Not that this should worry me, I'm sure that sooner or later, Max's big brother instincts will kick in and he'll want to have words with me. Loud and angry words, I assume.

"Can we carry on with the game?"

With that, I look at the next garment, suddenly realizing that ... oh my God, I so hope I can get the image of Max in a thong out of my mind in the next few weeks. There's no way that Michael would wear them and ... or would he? No ... I mean ... no, Michael, never! That means ... yuck!

I glance up at Max and then back down to the thong in growing horror. "Oh God!" I mutter quietly, hoping that no one can hear me. Oh the images!
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Actually, the next pair of undies is Tess' dark blue bikinis.

~KYLE~

"Ok, ok, kids, let's try to focus on this game and not get so emotional. Jeez, Evans, I thought you were the smooth cool cat here. What are you drinking to get you so reved up?" I say. Then I hold up bag number 3. "Ooh, these are nice. Ok, so who said they were Maria's?" I ask. Alex and I raise our hands. I frown before shrugging and asking, "Ok, Isabel's?" Michael is the only one to raise his hand. "Liz's?" I just laugh when not one person raises their hand. "Ok, so I'm guessing that they are Tess'," I say. Tess nods and I wave my hand around the group. "Well, guys, I guess we all get to give Tess a kiss, except for Max." I pull her into my arms and kiss her thoroughly but try to keep it brief and not cause a scene.

~LIZ~

I smile inwardly at Max's reaction to how I had to kiss Kyle earlier. Jealousy is such a good thing for this bet, not to mention that I kind of like that he was jealous of me with another guy. I ask one of the maids to bring me a glass of champagne and turn my attention back to the game.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

Damn, looks like I got Tess wrong which means that I got at least another one of the women's underwear wrong. And so far, I was doing so well with the whole guessing thing. All good things must come to an end, I suppose.

Maybe I won't have to kiss Tess, appears like Kyle would be a bit reluclant to have others kiss her. Sweet. I don't think he'll hit me if I only kiss her cheek. I certainly hope so. Briefly, I glance over at Isabel, she doesn't seem that tired anymore, so I guess the excitement of the game got to her too.

"You feeling more awake now?" I ask her quietly, seeing that I have a few moments before I get to kiss Tess.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Just a note that I'm posting on all of the RPG's that I'm participating in. My life has gotten a little busy lately and I'm not going to be able to post as often as I have been. This doesn't mean I won't be around, it just means that I will probably only be able to post once a day on average per RP. On my days off of work, I might be ablet to post more but I can't guarantee that. Once in a while, it might even be only a post every other day but more likely once a day. I'm sorry if this is inconvenient or disappointing. I'm one of those rare birds that were posting two and three times everyday per RP and I just don't have that kind of time anymore, especially for all the RPG's I'm in. Thanks for your understanding!
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I can see how thrilled ot bits Kyle is at getting the chance to kiss Tess again.May be I shouldn't have guessed Alex's underwear correctly.Oh well too late to change that now.

"You feeling more awake now?" Alex asks leaning in to me
"Yeah I am but I still want to go home after this game is over.Looks like you get to kiss Tess again." I tell him with a grin
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Yeah I am but I still want to go home after this game is over.Looks like you get to kiss Tess again."

"If Kyle lets her go." I reply with a grin of my own. I really hope Kyle isn't playing with Tess, she seems like a sweet girl.

"Are you sure you can drive home without falling asleep?" I ask isabel after a moment. "Or might it be better to ask Liz if you can stay here?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I got Alex’s underwear right ,but totally missed on both Kyle’s and Tess’s. Never one to back down from a game I lean over and give Kyle a friendly soft peck on the mouth. Immediately my gaze goes back to Michael. His eyes have darkened and entire shade. Is that jealously perhaps? Hmm. That’s interesting. I wonder how I’ll react should he have to kiss another girl. Now that thought is troublesome. I shouldn’t be bothered if he wants to play tonsil hockey with one of my friends.

So why do I have this sick sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach at just the thought. Oh well. Better to not think about that now. “Well, Tess, looks like I owe you a smooch. Gentlemen better feast your eyes while you can ,because there will be no repeat performances.” I joke while moving forward to give her a pop kiss. It’s no Cruel Intentions type affair but the fellas look intrigued never the less.

“Wow, you’re a really good kisser.” I tease with a good natured wink before settling back in my seat. Gotta give the guys something to play off of. Well, that was fun. Now who’s up next. I’m just dying to see which pair of underwear is Michael’s. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment