Defying Convention (UC/ Adult ) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Iz won't" He reveals with a smile that promises all the wild things to come to pass. I shudder under his hands anxious to feel his heated touch all over my aching body, I need him in a way that is indescribable. Ever inch of my skin calls out to him. Yearning in a way I never dreamed possible I lick my lips in anticipation of havioc he is going to inflict on my mind, body, and soul. I wouldn't have it any other way. His lips meet mine for a fierce passionate kiss.

I yield to him allowing him to explore my mouth with his tongue urgently. Not one to be so easily doiminated I do a little ecavating of my own. Challenging him with each nip and suck. He breaks hte kiss for I'm guessing lack of air and begins trailing feather soft kisses down my neck and across my chest. Swallowing harshly at the sensations filling me I rub my legs together desperately trying in vain to ease the undeinable ache between my legs. There is only one way for me to be satisfied. I need to feel him buried deep within me.

My thoughts become nonexistant as his expericed mouth closes over my right nipple. His teeth brush up against it softly and I am almost sent over the edge with that very act alone. My breaths and now coming out as haggard pants. Biting my bottum lip to stifle a moan I watch as he moves to the left and repeats his actions. This is the sweetest torture ever created. I don't know if I can stand much more. I have to have him...now.
He begins his slow agonzing trail downward until he reaches my most intimate of places.

I have to subdue the urge to push him forward into my wet head. Instead I let him take his time. His eyes meet mine and there is something entirely primal within those chocolate brown depths. The tiny gold flecks in his eyes flicker mischeviously. His eyes never waivering from mine he draws his glorious tongue out of his mouth and traces the lips of my clit. I gasp at the need within me. His grip on my hips tighten as I begin to squrim in pleasure. I can't get enough of his perfect mouth and all the wonderful things he can accomplish with it.

He starts sucking generously on the tiny nub and I unwilling mutter. "Fuck!" He continues never missing a beat and I begin chanting his name over and over as if it was a prayer. "Rath... Oh Rath!" My whole body begins convulsing and my mouth grows incredibly dry as my inner walls tighten and clench. "Please." Is all I am able to get out before the whole flips turns upside down. :wink:

Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

I smirk when I hear her mutter, "Fuck" Bad girl set free, I think while continuing as she chants my name, "Rath... Oh Rath!" I decide at that moment that is one thing I want to hear again and again. Her whole body begins to convulsing as her inner walls tighten and clench. "Please..."she begs. I greedily drink down her juices and think, Sweet and spicy. Iz never gonna gets tired of giving her pleasure she tastes amazin' and Iz love hearing her whimpering and moaning in pleasure.

My hard cock becomes almost unbarebly hard as I continue to thrust my tongue in and out of her heat. I slip two of my fingers in with my tongue and thrust them in and out at the same pace as my tongue. Slipping my fingers back out a moment later, I move them to her tight ass and slowly push them inside of her tight ass. I continue thrusting my tongue while stilling my fingers and waiting for her to tell me if she wants me to contiue or stop.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Just when I think I can't take much more he slips two of his fingers into my tight passage bringing them in and out using the same motion as his tongue. My entire body spasms at the wonderous pleasure and when he removes them I almost cry out in agony. He can't stop now. I curl my fingernails into the sheet in frustration. Please I need this. Don't stop. He surprises me when he places those same fingers into my tight virgin ass.
I've never done anything like this before so everything feels new and exciting.

I could have never imagined how one man could make me feel. Needy. Desperate. Horny as hell. Lifting my hips I beg for the release that only he can provide. "Keep...going." I pant out finding speech near to impossible. "Baby.. It feels so good." I encourage as I pump my hips forward. Licking my lips I notice that I have dug my nails into the palms of my hands without realizing it and I have half cresent moon imprints across my skin. The stinging pain only enhances the experience more. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

She lifts her hips and begs for more while panting, "Keep...going." I can sense she is finding speech near impossible and am tempted to open a mental connection with her. The only thing stopping me is that I'm not sure if she will freak. I make a mental note to ask her about how far she wants to take being with me as in my alien side. "Baby.. It feels so good." she encourages and pumps her hips forward begging me for more.

I have an overwelming urge to give her everything I possible could including the stars in the sky. Damn, she so has me, I think while I start to pump my fingers in and out of her ass. I thrust my tongue harder and faster knowing she is close again. Her ass starts to clench around my fingers and i growl in pleasure sending vibrations into her heat. I can't wait to feel her body around my cock which was starting to ache to be one with her.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He does as I commanded and begins pumping his fingers in and out at a quicker pace. I swallow harshly and wiggle my lower body in the same beat as his sensual rhythm. I really can’t describe what happens next except to say that I was immersed in how perfect his tongue felt gliding in me when explosions erupted within me. The walls tightened over his fingers locked them inside for a brief moment and then it was over. I was riding the post orgasmic wave of bliss and all I could think of is how I wanted to take Rath with me.

“That…was…amazing.” I pant happily as I place my hand on his chin and guide him to my mouth. Tasting myself on his lips was more erotic that I ever could have imagined. Still pretty new to the whole thing I break out kiss and look deep into his eyes as my hand trails down his body making sure to caress every chiseled line over his abs. Once it reaches it’s destination I wrap my tiny fingers around his rock hard cock. His breath hitches in his throat the second I come into contact with him.

“It’s so big.” I state a tad bashfully. “I don’t think it’s gonna fit.” I admit hoping I don’t seem like such a priss. Slowly I begin to run my hand up and down the length of him. Enjoying how he felt beneath my fingers. He's such a strong a virle man ,but right now I feel as if I have all the power. In the palm of my hand. :wink:
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

“That…was…amazing.” she pants while guiding me to her mouth. I smile before we kiss. She breaks the kiss and touches my chest. I inhale deeply while she starts to run her fingers down my chest and abs. I breath in deeply as her small hand touches my aching hard cock. “It’s so big.” she says bashfully. “I don’t think it’s gonna fit.”

"It will"I say in a thick and husky voice. She starts to pump my hard cock and I grunt in pleasure. "Ria..."I moan as I forget what I had planned on asking her. I continue to let her take control while wondering if she knows how at this moment, I am basically putty in her hands.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"It will" He assures me in a low and lust filled tone. Taking a deep breath I continue my back and forth motion making sure to repeat the actions that he seems to like the best. I'm gaining a rather useful amount of knowledge on how his body reacts to certain stimulations. "Ria..." My name on his lips sounds as it was sung by a debauched angel, or like a prayer written by the devil. So beautifully sinful that I cannot get enough of that glorious sound.

"Do you like this?" I inquire as I begin to twist my hands in opposing directions. Leaning over I whisper seductively in his ear. "Tell me what you want me to do?" :wink:
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

"Do you like this?" she asks while she starts to twist her hands in opposite directions. "Hell yeah"I answer while she leans over and whispers seductively in his ear. "Tell me what you want me to do?" I breath in deeply while having a hard time thinking with her hands working my hard cock. Feeling her breath makes me wonder how good her mouth would feel on my cock.

"Iz wanna feel ya mouth on my cock"I answer in a thick and husky voice. wanting her to know she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to I say, "If ya wants." I thrust my hips up making my hardened cock press into her hand more and say, "Ya can do anything ya wants just don't stop touchin me." In the back of my mind, I know that I have never allowed anyone this much control over my body.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Iz wanna feel ya mouth on my cock" He answers with a tone twinged with animalistic need. He adds a quick, "If ya wants." To show me he would never pressure me into doing anything I wasn't ready for, but I am so ready. In fact I feel like I've waited my whole life for this moment. To give myself completely to someone who cares about me more than life itself. He trusts me and I trust him. He thrusts himself deeper into my hands and mumbles a throaty,

"Ya can do anything ya wants just don't stop touchin me." His voice sounds so desperate that I have to comply. Leaning up I press a soft kiss against his lips before trailing down his neck, over his adam's apple, and acorss his broad chest. I make my way down his happy trail and finally settle on the destination where he yearns to have my mouth the most. I lower my mouth upon his shaft taking as much in as I can. Tightening my lips around his swelling member I bobble my head up in down in a motion I would anticipate he would enjoy.

I feel his hands curling up in my hair and I begin to hum as I continue my ministrations along him. :wink:
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

Maria places a soft kiss against my lips which ends all too quickly. I grunt in pleasure as her lips touch my chest and she slowly kisses her way down my body. My hardened cock jumps in response knowing that she is going to take me into her mouth. I watch her lower her mouth onto my cock and take as much as she can into her mouth which reminds me once again that she has never done anything like this before to anyone.

I smile while thinking, Mine. I grunt in pleasure and move my hands into her hair as she tightens her lips around my cock and starts to thrust her mouth along my hard cock. She hums sending vibrations into my cock and I have to resist the urge to just thrust my cock into her mouth. "Ria..."I moan while massaging her scalp and encouraging her to continue.