All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 1*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Hey, guys! Just a quick note of suggestion and pointing out something I put in earlier but if you guys don't like the idea, just let me know and I'll change it. The charity carnival is supposed to be Saturday night and Liz's party is on Friday. So maybe we can make Michael's cooking thing on Sunday night? Just an idea. I thought the carnival would make for a lot of fun for the characters and plenty to do.

~KYLE~

I grin as Alex walks Isabel to the door. I hope my little joke worked to their advantage. I know where the bathroom is...I also know that the second door on the left is Alex's room. I know I'm a little bit on the evil side, but I like to see my friend Alex get the girl for once. And she seems genuinely interested. Good for Whitman! "Bye, Isabel!" I call loudly like a kid.

~LIZ~

Ok, well at least she didn't ask about our history. I lean forward and nod at her as I say, "Kyle is pretty straight forward. He's pretty much the kind of guy that what you see is what you get. Yes, he likes to flirt and yes, I might even describe him as a playboy but he's got a great heart and will make some girl really lucky one day....maybe even you, Tess." I wink at her and start to say something else when I hear my dad call from outside my bedroom door. "Coming, dad!" I yell and sit up. "I'll be right back. You guys go ahead and talk some more if you want. Let me know if I miss anything important in the movie!"

I walk over to the door and yank it open, stepping out and facing my father in the hall. I smile up at him and he puts his hands on his hips. Uh oh, what'd I do? He smiles though and says, "Honey, would you mind moving your car? I have to run to the office and I want to take the jag and fill it up. I know you hate for anyone to drive your car without asking so I thought it would be faster to get you to do it."

I nod and start down the stairs. "Of course, dad, but I don't like the idea that you are going to the office this late. You never seem to relax! You could go out and have some fun...maybe with a lady friend?" I suggest. He just shakes his head and chuckles at me.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

sounds good to me, Beth :)

ALEX

I raise my eyebrows at Kyle, wondering why he looks so content but then decide I'd rather not know.

"Call me tomorrow sometime alright?"

"Sure, I'll call you sometime before lunch." I say with a nod, holding the door of the car open. "Drive carefully." I add before closing it and stepping away from it so Isabel can easily drive off. I look after her for a moment, waving slightly in case she looks back before making my way back into my house.

Entering the living room, Metallica is of course still playing, I take one of the beers and cautioulsy sit down on the couch next to Michael so I can see Max.

"So, what did I miss?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Fine by me
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Cool with me
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KYLE~

Alex comes back and keeps a wary eye on Max. When he asks what he's missed, I say, "Not a lot. Was it Michael's choice of music that drove Isabel away so early?" I grin at Michael and sip on my beer as I stuff yet another piece of pizza in my mouth. I think it's my 6th slice but who's counting?
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

ALEX

"Not a lot. Was it Michael's choice of music that drove Isabel away so early?"

I chuckle at Kyle's words. "No, I don't think so. I can't tell if she is fond of Michael's music but she left because she has to start working early and ... guess the make over thing exhausted her."

I glance at Max again, then at Kyle and Michael and the amount of pizza that seems to be missing already.

"I have a feeling you guys were quite hungry when you arrived."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KYLE~

"You know I can always eat but yeah, I for one was starving." I turn to Max to ask the question I've been wanting to ask him for a little while now. "How did things go with you and Liz the other night?" I'm curious as to exactly what happened. Liz doesn't usually sleep with guys on the first meeting but Max was pretty determined. Actually, when I think about it, they could be a pretty good couple. They're a lot alike and seem like they would mesh together well.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

ALEX

I also turn to look at Max. Can't believe that Isabel and I totally forgot about our little scheming we have going on. Well, maybe Max will spill something so I have something to *report* tomorrow which would give me an excellent excuse to call Isabel right in the morning.

Besides, if Max is occupied with Liz, he might not watch over me and Isabel like a hawk. Not that he did that so far but he is her big brother and I'm grateful for any distraction he gets.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

bump!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Oops, for some reason I havent been getting messages saying this was updated...:S

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I look up at Kyle as he says to me
"How did things go with you and Liz the other night?"

I look round at the room as I try to think of the best way of putting it, "She uh... didn't feel well so I had to carry her out of the club when she fainted. We shared a taxi home." I say with a shrug. "She gave me her number but..." I shrug again and then look at Alex who seems to be staring at me. I stare back at him, raising an eyebrow as if to dare him to continue.