Alliances - ADULT/CC *Casting - 2 open*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Oh, God, Vilandra, you feel so good!"
I let my head fall on Kivar's shoulder and I bite gently to keep from screaming.
We haven't really tried anything new in ages so this is exciting,arousing,intoxicating...all rolled in to one.
Happy to let him set the rhythm I simply clench my muslces around him trying to bring him pleasure.
"Kivar...oh yes baby!" I mumble against his neck
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Kyle

It's boring without Tess around.I come back to an empty room with no one to cheer me up and tell me funny little anecdotes and incidents from her day.This is going to be a long two weeks without my wife around.Idly I walk in to her closet and look at her clothes and shoes and pick up on bottle of her perfume and sniff at it.Hmm...must be a new one because I don't remember it.

"Lunch is ready your highness." announces my butler and I wave at him,"I'll be right there."

Walking out of her closet I head to my study.I'm going to send my wife a message,may be talk to her a little.It should be nearing dinner time on Taggora so I should just about catch her before she leaves for dinner with Kivar and Isabel.Punching in the codes for Taggora on the communicator I wait for it to connect before speaking.

"Tess,are you there?I hope that communicator I gave you before you left is working 'coz honey I am going to go mad if I don't hear your voice for two weeks." I chuckle as I say that picturing Tess laughing at my silliness

"How're things there?Is it any better between Isabel and your brother?"
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KIVAR~

I slide one hand around the back of her head instinctively, not wanting her to bang her head against the door as I plunge into her again and again. The other arm is around her waist between her back and the door. She is biting my shoulder and I secretly am thrilled at the idea that she might leave her mark on me. I slam into her faster and harder, trying to bring her to the edge and keep myself from going over to quickly but it's hard...literally.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I can feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge as Kivar starts pounding in to me.My fingernails dig in to his back as I hold him together,"I'm so close love." I half whisper half moan in to his ear
Sure enough I feel the waves beginning to wash over me,sending me in to sensory overload,"Oh baby yes...Kivar,hmm...so good."
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KIVAR~

I feel her walls contract around me and I am temporarily blinded as all my senses but feeling this shut down. It's just as she's starting her orgasm that it sends me over the edge as well. I don't want to go without her completely coming with me so I slide my hand from the back of her head down between us and rub her nub with my thumb. I feel her jerk against me and I know that I'm accomplishing my goal.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Michael

Lady Maria really took my by surprise when she spoke in Antarian and I looked at her for a moment.Pretty eyes I must say!
"So are you from Antar too? Your accent is a little different from Max's."

Oops!What the heck?Hardly any one ever notices my accent since I have spent so much of time on Antar.

Quick Michael think of an excuse,"Well yes I am from Antar milady but my mother isn't Antarian.Sometimes I speak in her language so I guess that's where the accent comes in from."

There!That should be a good enough explanation.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I laugh outright at Michael's expression and Maria grins as well. "Maria's gift of tongues often takes people by surprise. She has been blessed to have an ear for languages and accents. She needs only to be exposed to a certain number of words or phrases, and she can usually understand much of what is said in almost any language," I explain. Then I glance at Max and smile. I feel that both of them are impressed by Maria's gift.

~MARIA~

I grin at Michael's expression and Liz's laughter is not unexpected...but her praise is. I blush a little at her compliments and manage to say, "Liz is exaggerating a little. Yes, I pick up languages a little faster than everyone else but I'm not that fast. It does come in handy, though. I can imitate even the most subtle accents. Once, when I was little, I got caught in an apple tree, taking an apple from one of the farmers and the wife caught me and asked who I was, she was going to have me punished for stealing. I caught her accent as being from the southern continent of Eurolgan and I used it as explanation that I was simply overwhelmed with hunger and was an orphan and such lovely apples were a strong temptation, especially when there was so many. She immediately softened and gave me not just one but a basket full of apples." I laugh at the memory. I was such a stinker. Basil comes bounding back over to me and I pat his head. He continues to walk close in front of my feet as I ask Michael, "So where is your mother from? You said she's not Antarian, and the accent doesn't sound Eurolgan. Perhaps she was Valentian?" Before he can say anything, Basil stops right in front of me and I trip over him. I put my hands out in front of me to break the fall I know is coming.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Kivar's gentle touch on my most sensitive spot is all that is needed for me to go over the edge and I think I must have lost my bearings for a moment as I just rest all my weight against him,breathing heavily,hands roaming his sweat slicked back.

Kyle

"Oh they are both wonderful, its like a total tranformation on my brothers part, and they both look so happy. I'm very glad for them, but I just worry that with this sudden change in him, his personality might change back just as quickly."

EH?
That's surprising indeed after everything that Tess told me about Isabel's misery over the past year.I wonder what brought about this sudden change in my brother-in-law.Well I can only hope it's permanent for Isabel's sake.She deserves happiness.

"But how are you?"...I do enjoy hearing your voice again you know."
"Oh how you flatter my male ego sweetheart." I say with an amused grin even though she can't see me "I'll be much better when you get back on Valentia.Hey I have an idea...bring Isabel back with you for a short holiday.A change of scene might be good for her.I don't think she has left Taggora since they married.Right?"

The way Kivar keeps an eye on her is ridiculous!

Michael

She seems to be quite a character,Lady Maria.

"So where is your mother from? You said she's not Antarian, and the accent doesn't sound Eurolgan. Perhaps she was Valentian?"

What is this...let's question Michael time??? This is not about me but about Elizabeth and Max,even though the women don't know it yet.

"She's from Reschvet milady." I reply politely and then in order to change the subject I turn to look at Liz "Perhaps you would like to know more about the royal family your highness?You can ask us anything you want."

Before she can reply I hear Maria fall.Oops! Clumsy girl! I feel bad that I wasn't able to catch her but I was too far away.
Going over to her I bend down to help her up,"Milady are you okay?"
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~MARIA~

As I pick myself up off the ground, I use the hand he offers to help me up to my feet, but quickly take it back after I'm standing. Did he feel that slight tingling? I feel kind of embarrassed about such a graceless fall but it's not really my fault. What's wrong with that dog? Why did he just stop suddenly in front of me like that?

~LIZ~

I rush over to my cousin's side. "Maria, are you ok? Basil is rather large to be tripping over him." I glance at the dog and bite back a grin.

~MARIA~

I look at Liz and nod...before I start to take a step and realize that something isn't right with my ankle. It almost buckles when I try to put my full weight on it again. "Ouch! I think I might have twisted my ankle." I grimace at Liz. "I'm sorry, Lizzie. I usually watch out for that big monster," I tell her as I glare at Basil who is happily wagging his tail and watching the whole thing with an amused look on his face. "This isn't funny, you flea bag!" I scold him lightly. He moves to stand right in front of me and licks my hand.

~LIZ~

I chuckle a bit and move to Maria's side. "It's ok, Maria. I'll help you back to the palace and we'll just have some tea or something. I'm rather thirsty anyway." I take her arm and wrap it around my shoulders to help support her on the way back to the palace. I give Max an apologetic look and glance up at Michael. "I guess we'll have to continue our conversation inside."
Last edited by littleroswell on Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KIVAR~

As we ride out the waves of pleasure, I can't seem to find the strength to hold us both up any longer and without letting go, I lower slowly to the ground. I cover her face with kisses as I say huskily, "Vilandra, I could die right now a very happy man. That was incredible."