All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 2!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Are you sure you can drive home without falling asleep?Or might it be better to ask Liz if you can stay here?" He really does care.

"No no...as lazy as I am feeling,I'd prefer to fall asleep in my own bed rather than sleeping here,getting up late,having breakfast here...by the time I get back to my apartment it'll be afternoon."

Brushing my shoulder against his playfully I smile,"I want to be nice and fresh for our coffee date as well as the carnival."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

,"I want to be nice and fresh for our coffee date as well as the carnival."

"That's nice to know." I grin. "But does that mean I have to be that too then? What a pressure." I tease before getting up and moving over to Tess.

Briefly smiling at Kyle I lean over and kiss Tess' cheek before sitting down next to Iz again. "When do you want to pick me up?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I cant help but smile as everyone starts to kiss Tess. And then I look over at Isabel and say, "Oh by the way...actually its you who must kiss me as your the one who got it wrong." I cross my arms with a slight smirk, not even looking as Liz kisses Tess. I love girl on girl action but right now...ergh.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I'm just about to reply to Alex's question about the timing for tomorrow's date when my brother pipes up,"Oh by the way...actually its you who must kiss me as your the one who got it wrong."

I shrug my carelessly,"Whatever...it doesn't make a difference to me whether I kiss you on the cheek or you kiss me on the cheek."

Returning my attention to Alex,"I'll pick you up at four o'clock if it's okay with you.That way we can have a good hour and a half before we have to head to the carnival."

"Now if everyone's finished kissing Tess can we move on?" I ask the others "Black boxer briefs-Alex and I guessed Michael and looks like Michael did too." I giggle

"All the rest of you have to kiss him."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"I'll pick you up at four o'clock if it's okay with you.That way we can have a good hour and a half before we have to head to the carnival."

One and a half hour alone with Isabel to get to know her better. Yep, life is certainly good to little old Alex Whitman.

"All the rest of you have to kiss him."

Him? Damn, I didn't listen, does this mean I have to kiss someone? No, thank God I guessed Michael right. I'm really curious to see how Max does the kissing this time.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I sigh as I realise I have to kiss Michael... well if I have to get two wrong then I guess I would rather the other be Michael... not that I like the idea but its better than Alex and Kyle!

I sigh as I quickly kiss Michael on the cheek. "There...well thats my two I reckon..." I say with a smug smile.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: I think there was a little mix up somewhere. LOL! Liz didn't have to kiss Tess. She guessed right on hers. Oh well, that's ok. She also got Michael's right...but Kyle didn't! LOL!

~LIZ~

I giggle as I see Max sigh and give Michael a quick kiss on the cheek. He seemed so resigned to it, like facing a firing squad. Laughing, I lean over and say, "I actually got his right. Looks like the only other guy I'm gonna have to kiss is you. Lucky me." I wink at him and pull back, ready to move on to the next pair of undies.

~KYLE~

I groan as I realize I guessed Michael's wrong. "Damn it, Guerrin! Why can't you be more predictable? I've had my fill of man love for one evening!" I tell him jokingly. "Alright, come on, give us a kiss!" I do the same to him as I did Alex, placing exaggerated kisses on each cheek like an Italian mob boss. Then, in my best New York Italian accent I say, with lots of hand gestures, "Now yous know that if anyone were to hear about this little incident, we would have a problem. And I would hate to have a problem witchu, Michael." I pat the side of his face and then grin.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Wow, I was wrong on Michael's. Guess that means I have to kiss him. Funny that does bother me like it should. A couple of hours ago I was hell bent on keeping all my parts away from him ,but in this moment all I can think about is that sweet sensation of his lips meeting mine. Wasn't there a valid reason behind me staying away from him? Hmm. A couple of drinks ago I could have told ya ,but I'm still a little tipsy so oh well. I may hate myself in the morning ,but I'm going to love him tonight! "Looks like I owe you one, Mr. Guerin."

Not caring that we have quite the audience I crawl over to him and settle myself in his lap. My hands rise up to his cheeks to cup his face. Wow, he really beautiful. Men aren't supposed to be pretty ,but he's a work of art. My fingertips brush up against five o 'clock shadow and I can't decribe the flutter in my stomach. I can't let myself get caught up in this man. Still pools of gold within his brown eyes captivate me. I'm coming unhinged. Trying to remind myself I whisper before meeting his lips,

"It's just a game." Once our mouths meet liquid fire ignites within my blood. I crave this feeling. Dare I say I have become addicted to his taste. I'm drowing in desire for him ,but have no intention of surfacing. Breaking the kiss I slightly move a bit back to stare deeply into his eyes. He appears just as dazed as I am. Intoxicated by his gaze I don't move don't say a word for a moment. I think I love... whoa .What was that? Should I say something?

Words are impossible at this juncture ,but I do know one thing. I can't let my heart get this invested. Then it hits me. I hate this man. I survey my surroundings. I'm snuggled up in the lap of the man I swore I wouldn't fall for. Damn it. I wiggle free of his embrace but even that act left me frustrated. Oh God what was I thinking? "Well this has been fun but I think I'd better head over to where the food is. I'm starving." That was partially the truth. I am craving something. Unfortunately food isn't it. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC: Wonderful post Alizaleven! :D

*Maria*

I'm more than a bit shocked when Michael rises and states, "I agree, the games have been entertaining but I'm rather hungry also, I'll head over with you if its ok." Before I can stop myself my mouth drops open in surprise. However I recover quickly and attempt to conceal my reaction. I don't want to be anywhere near him. I desperately need to figure out how to stop these conflicting feelings I have every time he gets near ,and I don't think I can do that when he's so close.

Close enough to touch. Letting out a deep breath I try in vain to feign indifference. "Whatever." I reply not wanting him to think he had any effect on me at all. "Better keep up." With that I whirl around a begin to head over to the table where the chips and salsa are located. I need something spicy right now. Course after that kiss I have a feeling everything is going to taste mild in comparison. I begin chanting 'I won't let him in' Over and over in my head as if it's a mantra. I've been hurt before and I don't feel like taking a refresher course in the subject.

I want to think that this time it would be different. Thatt he's different ,but I just can't take the risk. Once I reach my destination I turn to see Michael at my side. Biting my bottom in concentration I come to a decision. I'm not just going to play civil all night I want some answers, and you know what they say.... When in doubt go directly to the source. Narrowing my eyebrows I let my gaze wonder over the aforementioned. Toned body, muscular arms, sexy hair, and deep penetrating eyes.I'm in so much trouble. "What the hell do you want?"

Okay, that came out a tad harsher then I intended. "What I mean is... Why are you hanging out with me?" I inquire while crossing my arms over my chest to convey my seriousness. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Guys, I didn't expect this game to take so long. I had planned for one more game but it's up to you if you think we should do it. I was going to have the guys tied to a chair, not all in one chair a chair each, and the girls have to turn them on so much that they have to race to see who can break free from the bonds first. Whoever gets out of them first gets to spend however long it took them to get loose in a closet doing whatever they want while the others guard the door. So I need opinions. Should we just scratch the last game and move on or do you guys wanna do it?

~KYLE~

"Hey, where are they going? The game's not over yet," I ask puzzled as to their behavior. Then I turn to Tess. "We still have any of that plate of food left?" I ask her. "I'm hungry again, still, whatever." I grin at her.

~LIZ~

I grin at Maria's behavior. Looks like she's got a thing for Michael. Good for her. I just hope he's got the nerve and patience to win her over. I think they'd be a great couple. I look down at the next pair of undies and realize that we've made it to mine. "Ok, so should we wait for the other two or keep going?" I ask. "We're almost done."
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!