Remember me (CC, AU, Mature) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Thank you..." I told him as I kissed him quickly before the teacher walked into the room. He started his lecture..I was thinking...should I tell him about what i've been seeing...I thought I should--but not now... I started taking notes.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I took notes as he went on and on about something boring. But I was thinking about Liz. When Liz takes notes normally, she looks totally aware... but right now...Liz looked like she was writing any words she actually heard. I was worried. Liz never did this.
I decided to write her a note.
"Liz are you ok?" I wrote before sending it to her.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I read the note... I wrote back, "I'm trying to concintrate...but everytime I touch someone...or come in contact with them I see there past...as well as there future...I'm trying to ignore it...but sometimes it's just too strong..and I can't control it. I'm trying Max...I'm trying my best.." I slid the paper back to him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Whoa. "You see the future? Are you sure? Crikey. Is there anything I can do?" I wrote and passed it to her.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I read it and smiled... " no... I dont' think so...it's just my powers....it's a part of me... how did you control your powers...teach me tonight--okay.." I wrote and gave it back to him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Right. Well I'll try. I don't really know how I did, I guess I just practiced. " I wrote back.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"well, C'mon.. practice makes perfect...you can help me practice...please Max..." then the teacher inturppeted us.. Ms. Parker what is that?" he asked. I looked at max.. " it's a piece of paper--Give it here.." he insisted...I waved my hand over it...I don't know what it changed to...but I took it up to the teacher...he read it and then started to laugh. "Okay..now read it to the class..." I looked at him...and then grabbed the paper and started to read...

" I love History, I love books, I love Maxwells sexy looks. Together we are...his kisses are so damn fine...at least that's what he said to me last night. I should shut up now..and continue to study...so the teacher wont make me read this stupid poem, in front of all of you." I looked down as my face blushed... every broke out in laughter..

Instead of getting embrassed... I told him...I have another...do you want to you say it as well..." I told him...everyone started to laugh more... "No Ms. Parker.. go back to your seat...this isn't english...stop with the writting." I nodded and headed back to my seat.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I blushed. A lot. Wow. I can't believe she actually said that! Or changed it to that for that matter!
I took a quick look at Liz and stifled a giggle. "Nice poem" I whispered.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Yeah..thanks..." I whispered back... but I continued to study--
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I regretfully turned back to the lessom at hand, wishing it would end now.