All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 1*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KYLE~

"She fainted? Huh. That's a first that I know of." I dismiss that though when it registers that she gave him her number. "Liz Parker gave you her number?! Usually she gets the guy's number and calls him if she's interested. She told me once that she doesn't like giving out her number to just anybody. She must have felt bad about it all and really be ready to move on you," I tell him. I grin evilly and say, "You should call her, Max. If you keep her waiting too long, she'll move on fast and you'll be outta luck."
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

oops forgot the Liz post!

~LIZ~

I come back into my room after moving my car for my father and sigh. "Ok, what did I miss?" I ask Maria and Tess. I grab the ice cream carton I had been eating out of and look at the TV screen. I love my flatpanel 32" TV. It's got such a great picture. I feel like I could almost kiss the leading actors because they're standing right there!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAXWELL~~~~~
"Liz Parker gave you her number?! Usually she gets the guy's number and calls him if she's interested. She told me once that she doesn't like giving out her number to just anybody. She must have felt bad about it all and really be ready to move on you, You should call her, Max. If you keep her waiting too long, she'll move on fast and you'll be outta luck."

I shrug and look away, not knowing what to say. "Hm... I don't know. If a girl gives you a number it normally she's more than a one time thing. Besides... I had to pull the doctor thing on her to get her out of the club, plus if she faints again or whatever, who says that she's interested in what I'm interested in." I look round at Kyle and say, "I know you said she was a player but she doesn't seem that way to me."
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KYLE~

Hm. It does sound a little strange for Liz but maybe she was just having an off night. "Well, let me tell you about one of her conquests. This guy was about 5 feet tall and nobody would look twice at him. So she feels kinda sorry for the guy and invites him to one of her parties. He went and she made out with him in a closet within the first hour of the party but then by the end of it, had hooked him up with a friend of hers and had already picked up two other dates before the night was over! Does that sound like the type of girl into long term committments?" I grin at him. "But do whatever you want, man. It's not like I care one way or another."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

ALEX

I somehow manage to keep looking at Max even when he stares right back at me. Who knows what might happen if I look away first? I mean, I know what happens when you look away first when having a staring contast with a snake and Max might be a bit pissed and anyway, I rather concentrate on the conversation he and Kyle have going on.

"Does that sound like the type of girl into long term committments?"

"Kyle's right." I say, feeling slightly bad about helping Isabel trick her brother but only slightly, She is a great woman after all so if she's feeling slightly thankful towards me. "She is so not into relationships. Liz is like ... the female version of you - wanting a family one day but totally not at the moment."

"But do whatever you want, man. It's not like I care one way or another."

But I do! So damn, go after her!
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I look up at Alex in surprise. "What? Youl know her too?! So you both know a hottie like that and never hooked us up before?"

Then it hits me. Have Alex and Kyle...you know... been more than friends with the girl? Im not a sloppy second am I?!

"You two haven't..." I say and then whistle sharply at them. "You know...have you?!"
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Very nice post, Trude! You're playing an excellent Alex! Ok, everybody, does anyone have anything planned for their character(s) between the night we're currently on and Friday night at Liz's party?
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Nope...Isabel is at home in bed :lol:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

hm, well Alex and Iz are probably talking/seeing each other again till the party but I'm sure Karen and I could work out what happened then :)

ALEX

"You two haven't... You know...have you?!"

"You mean with each other?" I tease, motioning from Kyle to me. I know this isn't what he means but it is so rare that Max seems unsure or worried about women that I have to enjoy it a bit.

"Sorry, man I know you didn't mean that."I laugh after a moment, "And even if you had asked *that* then NO! And I don't know about our mister Valenti here but Liz and I haven't done anything further than giving each other a good night kiss on the cheek."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Sure we can.We can put it in a flashback in our posts.