All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 2!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

honestly, I'd prefer moving on to the next day but if the others wanna play the game (it does sound like fun) then it's okay too
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(OOC: Don't forget that Max is planning on hanging around afterwards.... so I don't mind either way)
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Please let's move to the next day...I am bored of this scene now :lol:
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Ok, so should we wait for the other two or keep going?" Liz asks with an amused grin on her face

I glance in the direction Michael and Maria disappeared in and silently thank them.I am so ready to go home now and fall in to bed.This game has taken way longer than I expected.

"Since there are only four left..." I pipe up quickly "I doubt Maria's coming back now anyway...let's just do them together.One black lace thong,one black G-string,one black and pink string bikini and one stretch lace boyshort.Alright?"

I look around at the others for their approval and try to coax them further,"The sooner this is over the sooner you guys can carry on with the next game or partying or Liz and Max,you both do whatever it is you have planned,we don't want to know" I look at the other two quickly "and Kyle and Tess...I 'm not sure what you guys have in mind but I want to go home and crash."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

I briefly glance at Iz - she really looks tired - before I glance at the left over pieces.

"Does it even make sense to continue without those two? I mean, I don't mind if we continue and I'll kiss whoever I have to kiss but ... I dunno."

I'm still pretty certain that i won't have to kiss Max (thank God) or Liz but that i'd have to kiss Maria ... hm, maybe I can kiss Isabel instead!
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I give a small sigh as I say, "Well that of course means I will miss out on all those who had silly ideas about me wearing nothing.... but I might let it slide..." I say looking over slyly at Liz and mouthing, "For a price"
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC: The new game sounds great but I think the majority wants to wrap the night up. Maybe we can play it later ;)

*Maria*

Tapping my foot with growing impatience I wait for him to spout some cheesy line when he leaves me completely flabbergasted by flashing me a warm and yet nervous smile. He’s a player he isn’t supposed to show any kind of feelings at disapproval. Why does he even care that I’m unimpressed with his pick up attempt? That’s what this was right? I begin doubting myself and that leaves me unhappily. I don’t care to be unsure about anything. In fact I pride myself in being very intuitive.

I read peoples intentions just by the look in their eyes. Michael’s gaze holds an innocent sense of honesty. It’s not something I’m used to. It’s quite intriguing. He opens his gorgeous mouth and the most romantic statement I’ve ever heard flies out, "What I want is you." Huh? Just me. Wow, that’s… He’s good. Got to give him props for that one. That line was…. To say the least inspired. He runs a hand over his face and that small act confuses me.

Shouldn’t he be reading my expression to see if it worked? Maybe… Maybe I was wrong. Shock and dismay I know. It doesn’t happen ,but it is possible. I think. He pops a chip into his mouth and deliberately avoids my eyes. I don’t speak a word. I’m not sure what to say. Once he has finished with his bite he flashes me an almost embarrassed smile. "I'm sorry I just blurted it out, but you fascinate me, I want to get to know you more, and this is the best way I know how at the moment."

Damn it. That was the absolute perfect thing to say. Before I can stop myself my features form an easy going grin. “Alright Guerin.” I relent probably for the first time in my life. “I’m going to believe that you are a straight forward honest guy who doesn’t play games until you prove me wrong. Keep in mind I don’t like being wrong.” My words are serious but my tone I teasing. Hopefully he won’t break my heart. It’s beyond my control now. I’m putting my faith in him. I just hope I won’t be sorry.

“I like you.” I admit uneasily. “You’re sweet, funny ,and sexy as hell. Plus I feel like you get me. As if out of all the people in the world you’re the one I could confide in regarding almost anything and you’d understand. So…” Not feeling comfortable expressing so much emotion and vulnerability I change the subject. “I think this beat is a little tired.” I evaluate with a warm smile. “Why don’t you take me home. I’ve had too much to drink tonight to drive the ‘Stang.”

I offer him my hand hoping that he’ll take it and know that it means so much more than a ride. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I look around at everyone and realize that a lot of my "guests" have left. There aren't many still here and the ones that are, are pretty wasted. Smiling at those still in the group, I say, "Maybe we should just wrap things up." I give Isabel a slight glare as I redden from her words. What crawled up her ass? Why did she feel the need to embarrass me like that? Wait. Why am I embarrassed? She's made comments like that before with other guys that I was planning to be with. What makes this different? It must be the fact that we're talking about her brother.

"Why don't we just call it a night. Do any of you guys need to stay here for the night? I've got plenty of room and I don't want anyone to drive home drunk," I ask, looking over towards Maria. Maybe I should be asking her this. Then I lean closer to Max. "You were planning on sticking around a little while weren't you?"
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael sends a warm reassuring smile my way as he takes my hand in his. His thumb rubs over the top of my knuckles in what should be just an affectionate nature but it proves to be so much more than that. Shivering at the sensation I hang on to every word he mutters. "Me being the dunce that I am sometimes let Max pick me up for the party so I have no car to drive you in, but if you wouldn't mind I could drive you home in your car. Either that or I'll call a taxi and ride with you my treat of course,"

He adds while starting to lead me toward the exit. This could prove to be a problem. I pause for a moment stopping him with me and giving him a contemplative and yet thoughtful expression. “The ‘Stang is my baby. She’s been with me through everything. I’ve never let a man get his hands on her. I’ve never trusted anyone enough to let them take her for a spin. She’s very precious to me. I restored her from the ground up myself during vacation time and weekends. The process took me two years to get her just right.”

Narrowing my eyebrows in concentration I pull the keys out of my tiny clutch and hand them over to him symbolically. “If you put a dent in her I’ll kill you. Okay?” Seems reasonable to me. Liz calls to me in the distance, “Why don't we just call it a night. Do any of you guys need to stay here for the night? I've got plenty of room and I don't want anyone to drive home drunk," Not wanting her to worry I point toward the handsome fellow I am allowing maneuver my most prized and cherished possession. My Cherry.

“Michael’s going to carry me home.” I reveal with a friendly smile. “Don’t fret. I promise not to corrupt him…yet.” I flash her a lingering smile before turning to my companion. "Alright. Let's get this show on the road." :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KYLE~

I stretch a little and pat my stomach. Turning to Tess, I say, "I think they've started cleaning up the food here. You wanna go to IHOP or something? Unless you're tired and just want to go home of course." I'm just not tired yet for some reason. Maybe it's just that I'm just worked up from the party.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!