All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 1*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Sorry, I didn't see that Max had been posted.

~KYLE~

I don't really know how to answer what Max is asking me. I hold up my hands and say, "Hey, Liz and I are just friends." Yeah, ok, we slept together once but nobody needs to know that, especially not Max. It wasn't like we meant for it to happen and it was really obvious to the both of us afterwards that we were better off as friends. We have been ever since. "She's all yours if you want to go for it."
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Hmm... Theres something going on here. I don't know with who but someone isnt telling me everything. But I don't think there going to tell me so...

"Hmm..."

Maybe I should call her....I mean... just to see... how she is after the club....

I down the rest of my drink and say, "I'm gonna go get some more water..."

I quickly get up and head out into the kitchen and close the door behind me. I then whip out my phone and dial Liz's number before I can change my mind.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

Maria and Tess don't get a chance to say anything before my private line starts ringing. I roll my eyes. It can only be a certain number of people. I wonder if it's Isabel. "I'm sorry, guys, I'll be back in a sec." I walk over to my night table and pick up the cordless. Pushing the "Talk" button, I say into the receiver, "Hello?"

~KYLE~

I watch as Max downs his drink and gets this look in his eye. Yup, he's probably gonna call her. I shrug it off and groan as yet another Metallica song comes on the stereo. "Can we please listen to someone else?!" I beg.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KYLE~

I stand up and go over to the stereo. "Yeah, well we all know who picked this stuff!" I say to aggravate him. "So about this cooking class thingy. Are we allowed to have partners with this or are we all kinda on our own? Are you gonna make this really difficult? Cause I burn salads." I'm not a good cook. I guess it's because I love to eat so much that I don't have patience to cook really. When I want my food, I want it now.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: Btw LittleRoswell congrats on making it to page 50 :D Ooh New thread soon huh?:D )

~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
"Hello?"
I swallow before replying, "Hi Liz...uh...this is Max... Max Evans? We met the other night at the club?"

Okay I NEED to get a grip. Ok I dont normally ring girls on the phone but Kyle promised me a good time with the girl so...

"Uh....I was wondering how you were doing after the other night?"
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Thanks, Mel! That's right, we do need a new thread huh? How about we start a new one when we finish up this night? Or should we do it ASAP?

~LIZ~

I am very surprised to hear a male voice on the other end of the line and especially when he identifies himself as Max. Is it a good thing when his voice makes you shiver over the phone? I glance over at the girls, who are chatting, before moving out onto my balcony. "Hey, Max. It's very sweet of you to call and check on me. I'm doing fine. No repeats of the other night but I went home and crashed pretty quickly. I think it was the stuffiness of the room. So how are you? Save any lives lately or just normal surgery stuff?" I ask.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: Well your meant to do it when it hits 50 pages :))~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I grin when she starts talking back.... for a minute I was afraid she'd hang up or something. I know its stupid when Im such a hottie like me but after the whole doctor thing... I dunno I thought I might have freaked her out.

I sigh and say, "A few, but its not been a good week to be honest... a teenage girl kinda died on my table the other day... kinda need some cheering up" I say carefully, making sure there is a obviously sad tone in my voice.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Ok, then. I'll start a new thread. I'll repost the premise of the RP. Does anyone need anything else on the new thread? We can copy the last post of each character if it would be easier to continue.