Remember me (CC, AU, Adult-Mature) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Liz," I say getting near to her as possible. "Even if it wasn't written in the stars I would still want to be your guy...I love you and nothing's going to change that. I know it's strange thinking that we came from somewheere else...but that life isn't real to me...it's nothing I can physically touch...and If I can't touch it, it can't touch me...and I would never let it touch you. I love you Liz, and I promise you we're going to get through this."
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Maria </center>

"Michael!" I yelled as he took off into the desert. I cursed loudly; he knew that my slightly fragile jetta could never drive through that rough terrain.

I let out a growl of fury as I watched his back move farther and farther away. My first instinct was to run after him and pound him to a pulp. My second instinct was to hit him where it hurt. Me.

I got out of the car and slammed the door, the sound echoing sharply through the still air. I knew I had his attention by the way he half turned to look at me. "I'm not leaving!" I yelled, hoping he could hear me from the considerable distance between us. To prove my point, I took my car keys and rashly threw them as far as I could. Since the sun was setting, there was no way I'd be able to find them before darkness fell. I turned back to face him, awaiting his reaction.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"I'm not leaving!"
Oh this just gets better. I look at her...she's serious. I sigh as I storm back towards her. "Maria don't you get it! We can't be together! I can't stay! I can't let you get hurt. I can't!"
I scavenge the floor for the keys.
"Where the hell did you throw them?" I shout at her. "God Maria! What else am I meant to do! Stay here? Be a second and let everyone I love get hurt! I CANT DO THAT!" I shout.
Maria's still just standing there.
"For God's sake come and help!" I shout at her.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Maria </center>

I cocked one of my eyebrows and sent him a cold look. "Hmmm... no. I did it on purpose, as you might have noticed. And you're probably not going to see them again any time soon," I informed him. "They could be anywhere." He continued looking, and I took the opportunity to admire his backside before saying, "So, what are you going to do, Michael? Leave me here alone without any food, water, or protection?"
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
I growl in frustration. "No, Im going to find your bloody keys, even if that means using my powers to manipulate something to fit your lock, and then Im driving you and your damn car back to your house before leaving. For good. Right, If there's no more stupid questions Im going to spend two more minutes looking for these damn keys before I make a new damn set." I tell her.
POM

Post by POM »

madroswellfan wrote:~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Liz," I say getting near to her as possible. "Even if it wasn't written in the stars I would still want to be your guy...I love you and nothing's going to change that. I know it's strange thinking that we came from somewheere else...but that life isn't real to me...it's nothing I can physically touch...and If I can't touch it, it can't touch me...and I would never let it touch you. I love you Liz, and I promise you we're going to get through this."
Liz:

I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him, "Where have you been all my life Max?" I smiled up at him as we pulled away from the kiss, both breathless. I leaned my forehead on his. "You're what makes this all worth while Max." I told him before I kissed him once more.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I smile at her. "I've been here...I've just made stupid decisions that kept us away from each other longer than we should have been." I say. "But Im here now, and theres no place else that I would rather be"
I kiss her again.
"Maybe you should try and get some sleep?" I suggested to her.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Will you stay with me Max?" I grabbed his hand, my dreams still scare me--in more ways than one...maybe if you hold onto me--I won't get lost or frightened...Please Max." I practically cried out as I layed down on the bed.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Of course I will, I would never leave you if you needed me." I tell her.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I buried my head in his chest as sleep captured me as he rubbed my hair, and made sure I was safe, because I did feel safe in his arms--in my dreams I stood face to face with the enemy. Kivar..." I whispered out loud...I think Max heard me.