Roswell Revisited Part 4 (AU/CC Mature)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

The breath catches in my throat at the mere sound of his voice. I don't think I can do this. "Hello?? Maria? What's wrong, is everything okay?" I have to...for Liz. "Um.. Hey Michael." I begin desperately pondering over an excuse of some kind. "Everything's... fine. I'm gonna stay here with Liz for a while. She'll..." Taking a deep breath I continue, "I'm sure she'll talk to about it when she's ready." I finish abruptly. Now for the hard part.

"Look... um I might be a hard to get a hold of for the next couple of days. Please don't think anything of it. I promise you'll understand everything soon. I... I'l miss you." With that I hang up before I break down. This is the only way. I need to focus my efforts on heping Liz and if I'm around Michael I won't be able to keep the secret.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

*TESS*

“Um…” There's this look of disbelief and confusion and my stomach is shaking cause Im so scared...I think Im going to throw up.

“I come in peace.” Kyle say's holding up to fingers in peace and my face turns to stone. Im laying myself out bare for him, telling him my biggest secret and he's making jokes!. “Don’t tell me your not kidding.” My stoic expression proves Im not kidding “Your not kidding.” I'm biting my bottom lip with such force I think it's gonna bleed. Shaking his head forcefully he states “You can’t be…You’re not…. I…”

Kyle removes his arms from me and I turn to ice, like the room suddenly turned into a freezer. My eyes start to sting and I can feel the tears start to well up in my eyes. This is it, why Nacedo said human emotions only ever screwed you up!...I feel like I could fall to the floor, curl up in a ball and never move again.

My eyes roam over Kyle's back that is stiff as he looks over the sink. My breath becomes tiny little sobs as fat, hot, wet tears roll down my cheeks. I never thought myself a very teary person and this moment has me scared. How can one person's reaction mean so much?, mean enough to change me make me do things that I dont usually do...I screw my eyes shut hoping to stem the flow of tears but it's not really working. Oh god what am I going to do if Kyle wont accept me and tells someone...Oh god!!. My stomach clenches again as the black hole of depair and fear settle over me.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I'll get my posts up soon. Let's keep this going. :D
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Okay where were we,'coz I am completely lost?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Not a clue either! But Liz will need recasting as Dreamer_Dreaming is not returning until January
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

That's fine, I'll get on the recasting. Um, well, right now, Max is at the restaurant, Isabel and Alex are working, Maria's taking care of Liz, and Michael's at home freaking out. Sound about right?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ah yes... i remember...Max has been stuck in the restraunt for the past two months! lol
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

LOL! I'm so glad were gonna be getting this back up and running!

hugs mellie
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

OOC: Hey guys ;) Since Dreamer_Dreaming is on sabatical I'm going to have Maria give her back her clothes and tell her to rest while she goes down stairs to take care of the customers. Maybe Michael could come looking for her? ;) He'd wonder why the odd call. So glad to play with ya'll again.

*Maria*

Looking down at my cell phone I bite back a sob. For some reason I feel like avoiding Michael is going to be a whole lot harder than I anticipated. We really just started seeing each other and I feel like a piece of myself is aching at our separation. Will he understand when all this comes out in the open? My conscience tugs at my resolve. Doesn't he deserve to know what happens to his sister? Blinking away tears I push back the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Liz promised that it wouldn't be for long and I can't break her trust. I'll just have to keep away from him until this all blows over.

Grabbing Liz's clothes I bound up the stairs at an incredible speed. Once inside Izzie's room I place her uniform on the bed. "You should probably rest for a little while. Don't worry about work. I've got you covered. I'll be up to check on you in just a bit." I flash her a soothing smile so that she knows she's got a friend in me. "Be back in a jiffy." I reply in parting. Once downstairs I find the resturant is a mess. There is a huge crowd and too little waitress'. Opps.

I saunter up to the first irate customer and pronounce in my friendliest tone. "I'm Maria Deluca and I will be your server today. What would you like to drink?"
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Kyle*

This can't be happening! I just met the woman of my dreams and she's...she's... an alien. My father would have a field day with this. I stand before the sink unsure of what to do. Exhasperated I whirl around ready to have a nice tirade when I meet Tess's sobbing eyes. Oh my god... The pain encased there shatters my heart into a million tiny pieces. Her mascara smuges at the edges and this might sound sappy ,but it only shows me how utterly beautiful she is. With other that may look silly ,but with the blonde knock out before me. It highlights perfection.

Robbed of my perfectly natural freak out I stop in my tracks. Extending my arms I walk forward and wrap her up in my arms. Taking in the sweet scent of her luscious locks I let her fragerance surround me. "Shhh.." I soothe her to the best of my ability. "I'm sorry. I believe you." I'm baffled at this whole sceniro. So there is life on other planets.... Damn their even hotter than earth girls. I raise her chin up so I can look into those wounded eyes. Wow, even etched in pain she still takes my breath away. I hate myself for hurting her for even an instant.

I lower my mouth to hers for just a taste. Lightly brushing her lips I feel an undeniable spark. No one has ever reached me like she does without even trying. Wiping away her tears I have to ask, " You must think I'm more than just a little cute to tell me something this big." I tease hoping she sees the underlying seriousness. "I really care about you Tess. I don't care where you came from. Just as long as you don't plan on leaving anytime soon." Fear enters my voice as I recognize my own implication. "You don't do ya?"