Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC Sorry Storm I didn't even realize Liz was at the Crash. I'm gonna assume they haven't opened yet since it's still really early in the morning. I'm gonna have Maria go to the back to retrieve her uniform since she expects that she'll have to clean up the place. If thats not okay with you just let me know and I'll change it. Sorry, Sweetie :oops:

*Maria*

Michael watches Kyle and my interaction with amusement so I give him a smile before rising from the stool. "Well fellas, since we have to open in about an hour I'm gonna go to the back, wash my face, pull my hair up in a ponytail, and throw my uniform on. I'll have to get this place back to it's original condition." Flashing Kyle a appreciative smile I turn to Michael. "Thanks for the coffee, Guerin." I give him a wink before making my way back to the

lockers. Opening the door I never expected to see another person back there. "Hey Liz." I give a startled grin. "I didn't see you there. Did you come in through the back entrance?" I question while opening my own locker. Ugh with the way I feel it's lucky that I can even remember my combination. "You missed a hell of a party last night." I comment trying to fish for answers as to what kept her Zan.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

Max declares himself not a liar, just before he agrees with me. Well, hell, that means I'm not a liar, too, doesn't it? Why does it still sound like he's accusing me of making things up?

I try to contain my fuming as Max goes and explains that this is about Liz. Gotta admit, I'm a bit amused at the fact that even Mom knows he's been an ass, mooning over her for ages without ever doing more than saying 'hi' to her. Was I supposed to wait until we were both old and gray before I was allowed to talk to her, too? I'm glad I didn't. She's so terrific. She's not for Max. That's certain.

"Well Zan decided to go out with her last night," Max says. That's not exactly true, but it's close...

Mom clearly doesn't know how to react to that. "This...is what this is about? Liz?"

"Apparently," I grumble. "But I didn't 'just decide to ask her out.' I was helping her out. I gave her a ride home since her car was being cranky and we hung out for a while. Are you telling me that I'm not even allowed to talk to her or to be nice? I don't think she belongs to you."
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria gets up, completely oblivious to Kyle's anger, and starts to head to the back. "Well fellas, since we have to open in about an hour I'm gonna go to the back, wash my face, pull my hair up in a ponytail, and throw my uniform on. I'll have to get this place back to it's original condition." She says, pushing open the door. I'm about to say catch you later when she turns around and flashes a smile and a wink. "Thanks for the coffee, Guerin."

God, even with my head in a haze, that one phrase sounded sexy. I mean, nothing with coffee in it should sound sexy, but that did. I seriously need sleep, I think I'm delirious.

"Kyle, you need help cleaning up?" I ask, recovering and turning towards my friend.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Repost in case Isabel wants to say something to Alex
KarenEvans wrote:Alex

Max continues to struggke against me and Isabel is not of much help,instead of helping Zan she stands over him yelling at him,basically everyone is shouting and no one is paying attention to anyone.Max falls to his knees suddenly and mumbles something about puking and quickly I step back form him...don't feel like getting puke on my shoes first thing in the morning.

Luckily Mrs.Evans comes in and interupts,with a shocked look on her face,"Oh my...Zan, are you just now getting in?" she asks him suscpiciously

"Yeah, I fell asleep while watching a movie. Sorry I didn't call.",dude couldn't you come up with a better excuse

"Zan what are we going to do with you?...So does someone want to tell me whats going on?" Uh oh...I look everywhere but at her,I'm not going to be the one to spill the beans
"Fine.I want you two in the kitchen now." Max is going to get it in the neck

As I slip past Max and pat his back,"I'm going to school to put up those posters for the swim meet,if you want to meet up later give me a call."
When I reach Isabel I give her hand a squeeze,even though I'd like to give her a kiss but I don't want to get booted out of the Evans' house by my girlfriend's father right at the beginning of our relationship.
"I've gotta go to school to put up some posters...see you later Iz."
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

others to come later after work hopefully

~Isabel~

As Alex moves past Max and pats his back I hear him tell my brother,"I'm going to school to put up those posters for the swim meet,if you want to meet up later give me a call."

Then, he's moving to me and reaching for my hand which he squeezes gently. "I've gotta go to school to put up some posters...see you later Iz."

"I'll walk out with you." Since for the moment it seemed like Mom would be able to handle my brothers, I would take the time for a bit of my own distraction. As I open the door, preparing to go outside with him I say quietly, "Thank you for coming over and trying. I've never seen Max this bad. It actually makes me want to go and have a talk with Liz about this entire situation. I'm a bit angry because it seems to me as though she is playing both of my brothers."

Once the door closes behind us, I reach for him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Feel free to call me later or climb in my window. Only plans I have today are to go shopping with Tess if I can find her and get her away from her books." I look into his eyes, glad that I'd finally gotten the chance to be like this with him but also worried that I'd be bad for him, bad at this... the whole dating thing is something I dread. Then again, very few people have the chance to experience the real me.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

"I feel awful. It hurts everywhere." she holds up her hand looking at something but I don’t catch it before she places it back under the table again. "What about you? Did you get lucky?"

I smirk and waggle my eyebrows. “Had to do something last night since the party was a dud.”

"Well fellas, since we have to open in about an hour I'm gonna go to the back, wash my face, pull my hair up in a ponytail, and throw my uniform on. I'll have to get this place back to it's original condition." wow Maria is gonna take charge! She’s not my sister... an alien abducted her! Hey this is Roswell it could happen.

"Thanks for the coffee, Guerin." she says before heading out back.

"Kyle, you need help cleaning up?" he asks a minute later.

“No that’s ok we can handle it.” I say thinking to my self. ‘Or rather maria well be able to.’

“Dude you need a ride home or something? You even feel well enough to move yet?” I joke.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

Isabel walks me out and inwardly I do a happy dance because that was what I had been hoping for.Once we are outside she proceeds to thank me not that I did much to help,"Thank you for coming over and trying. I've never seen Max this bad. It actually makes me want to go and have a talk with Liz about this entire situation. I'm a bit angry because it seems to me as though she is playing both of my brothers."

I want to protest,I doubt Liz even has a clue as to what is going on.She has a tough enough time as it is,with all she has to deal with.
"Iz,I don't think you should interfere...I'm quite sure Liz doesn't know about this power struggle going on between your brothers.She has a pretty tough time on her own as it is."

"Feel free to call me later or climb in my window. Only plans I have today are to go shopping with Tess if I can find her and get her away from her books." she offers while she wraps her arms around my neck
I grin like a fool and reply,"Don't make that offer unless you really mean it 'coz I won't think twice about climbing in to your window one of these nights." Glancing at the living room windows making sure her father isn't watching I give her a quick kiss on the lips and pull away "I'll call once I am done.See you Princess."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Apparently, but I didn't 'just decide to ask her out.' I was helping her out. I gave her a ride home since her car was being cranky and we hung out for a while. Are you telling me that I'm not even allowed to talk to her or to be nice? I don't think she belongs to you."

I laugh. "Nice? You! Yeah right. So one car lift means you were out all night huh?" I say. "Must have been hell of a bad traffic jam..."

Mom puts up her hands. "Enough!"
I look at her. "Max, Zan...you boys can figure out your own love lives. I don't want to have anything to do with that."
But with that she leans in. "However I will not have fighting in my house! Max Im surprised at you!"

I look down. "Sorry Mom...it wont happen again" I mutter.

"Your right it wont....Im so shocked that Im really tempted not to go ahead with your party..."

I look up. "Party?"
Mom sighs. "The Guerins, your father and I have decided to let you four have a joint birthday party. We have booked a big place for you to invite who ever you want...and we wont get involved. At all."

I look at her shocked. What?
"But theres a few conditions."
Of course there would be..."

"There is to be no alcohol. Of course. And Max, you will be in charge of that and the most of the party"
I look at her. Me? She looks at Zan. "Of course Zan will be incharge of the entertainment and so on"
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Dude you need a ride home or something? You even feel well enough to move yet?” Kyle asks after Maria's gone into the back, and I nod.

"No, I'm fine," I say, getting up, but when I do, my headache doubles itself, pounding into my skull. "On second thought, I think I'll just stay here."

Sitting back down, I shut my eyes and put my head down. "Can I just stay here for a little while?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Oooh Im soo happy to see us get on to a second thread! Thanks so much guys!

Follow on to Thread 2 :D