Movie discussions

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I also saw Just Like Heaven sometime last week or something. I think it’s the only chick-flick that I actually liked. The guy spent his day doing absolutely NOTHING! It was hilarious.
haha, I liked that movie too. I thought it was really cute and sweet.

So the Corpse Bride was worth it? It looks so strange to me... but then I never liked Nightmare Before Christmas.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

So the Corpse Bride was worth it? It looks so strange to me... but then I never liked Nightmare Before Christmas.
Oh, well if you didn't like the Nighmare before Christmas you are most likely not going to like it.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I saw the new Jodie Foster movie "Flightplan" last weekend, and I liked it. I like her as an actress and there were some truly tense moments in the movie so I felt it was worth it :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

FSUMSW94 wrote:I saw the new Jodie Foster movie "Flightplan" last weekend, and I liked it. I like her as an actress and there were some truly tense moments in the movie so I felt it was worth it :D
Ohh! I saw it too! I forget to mention it here. And it truly was a great movie. Jodie Foster is a wonderful actress, and this movie was so well done. :) I was impressed.

Raychel
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party
Butterflies
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Butterflies »

Saw "Serenity" this weekend. So awesome! Great acting, funny character interplay, good story... what more could one ask for?

Plus... the doctor is HOTT! LOL

This movie blows Star Wars Ep.3 right out of the water... not that that's hard or anything.

-Steph
"Remember to always be yourself... unless you suck." -Joss Whedon
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

Butterflies wrote:Saw "Serenity" this weekend. So awesome! Great acting, funny character interplay, good story... what more could one ask for?

Plus... the doctor is HOTT! LOL

-Steph
Sean Maher...definitely hot! Were you a Firefly fan or did you just go see the movie? I'm interested to hear from people who never saw the show and went to see the movie. I took one of my friends who had never seen the show and she absolutely loved it...I was wondering if anyonw non-fans had the same reaction.
And they say
Open up, we're coming inside
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
Open up, we're coming inside
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
elfangel01
Addicted Roswellian

Post by elfangel01 »

i loved serenity! i'm a fan of firefly and i couldn't wait to see the movie, but damn it, joss did it again! i should know by now to be prepared to be upset at the end of something he does. i won't give it away but all i have to say is WHY?!?!?

Oh. McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard. Uh, how was that?
-Dr. George O'Malley

Check out my stories :)
viewtopic.php?t=14727
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Just saw a pre screning of Domino and it was GREAT. I'm not really an action movie person usually but i went cause it was free and i loved the movie. Kiera was great in it. Overall it was a kick ass movie.
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Is it really! I can't wait to see it!
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

I've never seen Firefly but last weekend I saw Sernity and it ROCKED!!!!! How close was it to the shows plotline?