One big Chick Flick (CC AU ADULT XO) *3 available-starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
There's a long pause and I can't help but grin.
"How do you see me?"

"Oh no... I'm not going first." I immediately reply, trying desperately to get the dark haired, toned man I see in mind. I've always had a thing for toned, dark haired guys... "You first...because your "punishment" wasn't exactly a punishment, plus... if I reveal my fantasy what happens if I come up disappointed? ;)" I add cheekily.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
"Right, yes I did agree, and I'll try, but first whats your name? I don't even know it."

Hmm... sometimes I tell my names as 'Hitch'. But I have a feeling this one could take a while... and if this guy calls me 'Hitch' for that long.

"Call me Kyle. Unless I tell you not to infront of certain people."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
"Ok, so Kyle. You just want me to go up and talk to her? Thats all?"

I sigh before saying, "No, thats not all... your going to flirt with her. I want you to come back here with her number or only to return when she's fled the scene and if she does that I want to know why." I state with a small, pointed smile. "Now go already."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
I roll my eyes at him as he returns. I knew perfectly well she was engaged... one of the couples I got together. But I wanted to see how he would strike up a conversation... and he failed miserably.

"Yes I saw..." I state blandly, "And you call that getting a woman's attention?" I sigh as I roll my eyes at him. "You'll never get a woman who looks like that, that way. It all depends on situation, location... and the type of girl... Suzy..." I say pointing at her, "Is clearly a married or not interested woman. Her posture, and the way she's avoiding eye contact is an obvious. For Suzy, the only way to get her attention would have been to be friendly and tried for a "Hey I'm obviously not hitting on you" kind of approach. You have to assess your girl before doing anywork.

"You didn't spot that she was married just like you haven't spotted that Maria DeLuca is in this club," I state with a smirk.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
"Maria's here? and your sure? Wait... your not going to have me do anything embarrasing are you?"

I roll my eyes at him, "The first impression is most important... and clearly she doesn't really know you so this will be her first impression... so no I'm not going to make you do anything CORRECTLY yet." I state, "And don't call my methods stupid or you can try and get a hollywood starlet/singer on your own. Wanna try that?"

I smirk. "Didn't think so. So... with Maria, your going to have to peak her interest.... so if your so in love with her Michael tell me exactly what they are please." I state wondering if he actually does know anything about her.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Isabel

“ I want to be completely honest with you. I can guarantee there'll be tough times. I also guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is going to want to get out of this thing. But I can also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.”

On his knees in front of me, Alex pronounces his love for me which is something I already know and wholeheartedly reciprocate them. I love Alex, with my entire being. So why am I shaking and in excitement. I wanna be sick, no, no, no I love Alex I want to be his wife.

"I love you, Isabel. Will you marry me?”

Tears begin to stream down my face as I feel all aglow but in the back of my head there's this little niggling fear about the other times I've nearly walked down the Isle and what if this is just the same what if I bugger this up just like every other time?

"Oh Alex, I love you so much!" With a watery smile I slid down to his level on my knees. "So yes of course I'll marry" I throw my arms around him and bury my face into his shoulder "Yes, yes I will marry you Alex" I tell Alex and myself. Everything will go according to plan this time, I love Alex.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Alex*

I await on halted breath for her answer. I’m thankfully not disappointed. "Oh Alex, I love you so much!" She exclaims happily. The world seems like a brighter more lovelier place now that I know my feelings are reciprocated. Tears fill her beautiful eyes as she kneels down so that we are on the same level. "So yes of course I'll marry" Her arms circle around my neck drawing me closer while her sweet face nestles safely into my shoulder.

"Yes, yes I will marry you Alex" Music to my ears. “You’ve made me the happiest man alive!” I admonish cheerfully. Rising up I gather her up in my arms and swing her around joyfully. “When?” I inquire my face filled with love and affection. “I can’t wait for you to become my wife. When do you want to start our lives together?” I begin to shower my fiance' with kisses. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Tess flashes me an enthusiastic grin while giving her blonde curls a gentle toss. Leaning in close to me so that only her and I can hear the conversation she whispers, "Aww thanks, and to tell you the truth it was a pretty fun interview, made working on the piece so much easier." Wow, remembering some of the big names she worked with I take that as a huge compliment. With a wave of the hand she gestures for me to follow her to the bar.

I happily oblige taking the time to scope out the men sending the vivacious blonde and I look of intrigue. "You won't believe what my next assignment is." Glad to have found a friendly face I give her a whole hearted giggle. “Do tell. I’m ready to be dazzled.” I tease good naturedly.
:wink: :wink: :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Max*

"Oh no... I'm not going first." She quickly responds. "You first...because your "punishment" wasn't exactly a punishment, plus... if I reveal my fantasy what happens if I come up disappointed? " She finishes cheekily. Tooshay. Hmmm. “You won’t be disappointed.” I reveal feeling rather smug. “I’m every woman’s fantasy.” Well, it’s true. I get paid to be the exact thing a lady needs whatever her type, situation, or preference.

“Well you like the classics so you’re a romantic at heart ,but seeing as how you prefer Jane Austin you also have a feminist way about you.” I state feeling rather confident of my evaluation. “Your not stubborn of fiery enough to be a redhead nor do you have the cutesy air head attribute so I peg you as a smart sultry brunette with more talent then you know what to do with.” I must be getting close. “Your passionate but not obsessive. Charmed but not overly prim.”

Smiling I stretch out the muscles in my back. “Am I getting warm?” :D
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Isabel~

You’ve made me the happiest man alive!”Alex picks me up and swings me around, I begin to squeal with laughter “When?”He asks as he puts me back down. I feel my throat tighten in fear, no I can do this everything will be fine.“I can’t wait for you to become my wife. When do you want to start our lives together?”

I really love Alex, I want to be his wife, I couldn't bare to hurt him. "Oh Alex, as soon as possible" Throwing my arms around him I snuggle myself against Alex, the one place I have always felt safe being and I still do, that's how I know I will make it down the Isle this time, I couldn't live without Alex by my side.

"I will have to ring the church and the florist...oh! I'm going to need a dress" I say as I begin to get excited.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light