Alienation (FF,ADULT, CC & UC)**Recasting**

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Micah~

“I’m not with anybody.” Zander replies and continues, “But I am certainly working on it.” Flirting, now I can easily pick up on the fact that he's meaning me. Still, I'm not going to be as easy a mark as he might think. Though, I'm certainly not above flirting back. Although, my family is around and I'm not out to them about anything. I can't keep from smirking as I think about the game I'm playing at.

“So do you live around here?” He asks and smiles.

"Yeah, I've lived in Roswell my entire life. Hell, I've barely left the town." I reply as I lean back against the couch edge, simply moving enough so that I'm more relaxed while I look at him. "You know, if you want to smoke, the balcony would be a better place. Wouldn't have to worry about an overflow of fans, unless you count my sister and cousin..." I can feel my Uncle looking our way at times and since I'm not out, if we're going to continue this flirting, I think I'd rather do it away from where my family can see.

"Where did you live before England?" I decided to question as an afterthought. I wasn't going to pretend to be a fan when I wasn't. I heard his music because of Nat and Anya, but it wasn't so great that I was hooked on it. Though, the painting I'd done of Zander and his band mates had become one of my favorite pieces, though now it just didn't do him justice.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Zander

"Yeah, I've lived in Roswell my entire life. Hell, I've barely left the town." He says leaning back against the sofa frame I get a better look at that lean body of his an unconsciously lick my lips.

"You know, if you want to smoke, the balcony would be a better place. Wouldn't have to worry about an overflow of fans, unless you count my sister and cousin..." he tells me. So he wants to go somewhere a little more private. I could definitely handle that. And he doesn’t’ sound like a fan of the band especially when his next question he asks where I lived before England. Since there are 10’s of thousands of fan pages on the web with way too much I biographical information on me.

“I was born in New York.” I say though I’m not entirely sure that is correct it is the town I was adopted from. “We lived there till I was two and moved to Europe. My Dad’s job never kept us anywhere too long and after my parents divorced, when I was 10, I lived with my Mom in London.” I tell him though I’m not really sure why I give out all that information to him. I just want in his pants after all.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Micah~

I see him lick his lips and can’t keep from feeling pleased by the knowledge that he likes what he sees. “I was born in New York.” Zander replies, “We lived there till I was two, and moved to Europe. My Dad’s job never kept us anywhere too long and after my parents divorced, when I was 10, I lived with my Mom in London.” I can’t keep from letting the surprise show that he’d said so much to me.

I smile as I decided to ask, “So, is it true what they say… that Brit’s are better then American’s…?” I glance around to make certain no one else is paying attention a moment before giving him a look that would speak volumes about what I meant. Then, before he has the chance to respond, I decide to change things up a bit. Then lowering my voice voice so the others couldn’t hear me, I said, “Of course, the American’s bit wouldn’t include me.”
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Nathaniel*

Dad is so weird. Why would he think that Zander Grey isn't happy? He's got to have the best life in the world. He goes everywhere, does whatever he wants. He has all the money anyone needs and girls -- well, he does guys too, but I wouldn't. I'd stick to girls. Or maybe just to one particular girl.

"So," I say, looking at Dominique. She's here so close to me and she's wonderful. I just need to talk to her about something. Anything. Um..

"How long have you been with the band?"

*Max*

Zander comes back and he doesn't seem anxious to stay here until he realizes that Micah is still here. Maybe I should have sent him to get Liz instead of Natalie. I really don't like this. Micah isn't ready for this, I'm sure. He may be seventeen, but he's still just a kid.

I should probably call Michael and tell him what's going on. Of course, I can't tell him about who I think Zander is. Not yet. I only hope he doesn't freak about Zander flirting with Micah. Funny thing, Micah doesn't seem to mind. Maybe he doesn't realize what Zander is doing? I'm not going to let him be hurt.

Nobody's responded to my suggestion about the balcony so I stay here. Liz's parents like me fine these days, but I'm just not sure how to explain all this to them. Or to Liz. We haven't talked about Zan in such a long time. Will she be mad if she knows what I'm thinking? What if it turns out to be true? What do I do then? Maybe I should call my dad and ask what he thinks.

Dominque had returned my cell phone -- which means I now have a record of Ava's number. I'm glad about that. I take it and call Michael's number. The phone is starting to ring when I overhear Zan talking about being born in New York and growing up in Europe. Born in New York? Am I wrong about who he is or maybe it's just what he was told?

I was planning to just come out and ask if he was adopted but and it seems like this is a good time. ... but maybe I'll try a different tactic.

"New York?" I repeat. "I thought you were adopted?" Frankly, I didn't have the faintest idea about that until today and as soon as the words are out of my mouth I realize that he might not even know if he was adopted. Well, if I'm wrong or if he doesn't know, I can just shrug it off as mis-information.

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Nathaniel*

Dad is so weird. Why would he think that Zander Grey isn't happy? He's got to have the best life in the world. He goes everywhere, does whatever he wants. He has all the money anyone needs and girls -- well, he does guys too, but I wouldn't. I'd stick to girls. Or maybe just to one particular girl.

"So," I say, looking at Dominique. She's here so close to me and she's wonderful. I just need to talk to her about something. Anything. Um..

"How long have you been with the band?"

*Max*

Zander comes back and he doesn't seem anxious to stay here until he realizes that Micah is still here. Maybe I should have sent him to get Liz instead of Natalie. I really don't like this. Micah isn't ready for this, I'm sure. He may be seventeen, but he's still just a kid.

I should probably call Michael and tell him what's going on. Of course, I can't tell him about who I think Zander is. Not yet. I only hope he doesn't freak about Zander flirting with Micah. Funny thing, Micah doesn't seem to mind. Maybe he doesn't realize what Zander is doing? I'm not going to let him be hurt.

Nobody's responded to my suggestion about the balcony so I stay here. Liz's parents like me fine these days, but I'm just not sure how to explain all this to them. Or to Liz. We haven't talked about Zan in such a long time. Will she be mad if she knows what I'm thinking? What if it turns out to be true? What do I do then? Maybe I should call my dad and ask what he thinks.

Dominque had returned my cell phone -- which means I now have a record of Ava's number. I'm glad about that. I take it and call Michael's number. The phone is starting to ring when I overhear Zan talking about being born in New York and growing up in Europe. Born in New York? Am I wrong about who he is or maybe it's just what he was told?

I was planning to just come out and ask if he was adopted but and it seems like this is a good time. ... but maybe I'll try a different tactic.

"New York?" I repeat. "I thought you were adopted?" Frankly, I didn't have the faintest idea about that until today and as soon as the words are out of my mouth I realize that he might not even know if he was adopted. Well, if I'm wrong or if he doesn't know, I can just shrug it off as mis-information.

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Zander

“So, is it true what they say… that Brit’s are better then American’s…?” he says looking around and then says in a lower tone, “Of course, the American’s bit wouldn’t include me.” he says and I smirk and am about to say something with even more sexual innuendo when Mr. Evans asks, "New York? I thought you were adopted?"

I feel myself pale a little before narrowing my eyes in suspicion. “Yeah I was.” I say in a slightly irritated tone. “People from New York can’t get adopted?” I say sarcastically. It’s sort of a well known fact that I was adopted but I don’t like to talk about it. Some nosy reporter dug that up about a year ago along with the fact that I ran away from home at fifteen. Not things I like to be reminded of.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Ava

I’m talking with Kyle when my cell phone beeps signaling I have a message. “Excuse me. I get no signal out here and everything goes to voicemail.” I tell Kyle as I check my message from Dominique. “Hey mum, the band is at the café called Crashdown. Zan almost got his lights punched out and now we are waiting for the place to clear out before we leave. I think you better come get us fast before I kill Zanie.”

Well that doesn’t sound good at all. And at the Crashdown? I don’t think I like where this is heading. “I’m sorry Kyle I have to head out the band seems to be in a bit of a jam. I’ll be back as soon as I can and here is my cell phone number if you need me.” I say handing him my card before setting off for the restaurant that holds some interesting memories.

As I get closer I notice a crowd at the front blocking the entrance. Damn. Wait there was a back door. I head for the alley that I had at one time slept in and notice the door. I pull at it and notice its locked. It must only open from the inside. I use my powers to make short work of it and soon I’m in a room full of people.

My eyes immediately fall on the band before glaring, “I turn around for two minutes and you guys take off?!?! What the hell were you...” but I stop short when I notice a face from my past. “Za...Max. Hey.” I say not really knowing what to say but my eyes dart nervously from Max to Zander. Well this is about to get interesting. Doesn’t anything that happens in this town ever stay normal?
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Dom~

"How long have you been with the band?" Nathaniel asks me. I look up into his brown eyes. He seriously wants to know. It's been a long time since any guy has wanted to know anything other than how good I am in bed. Nathaniel isn't like the guys I've known who want nothing to do with me after they figure out I'm not going to sleep with him. I'm about to answer when my mum barges through the door.

“I turn around for two minutes and you guys take off?!?! What the hell were you...” Ava screams. I notice her looking at Zan and then at Max.

I ignore Ava's anger. She isn't really mad just disappointed in our actions. I take a step closer to her and cross my arms.

"Hey mum it seems we ran into some old friends of your's but what I want to know is how you have friends in Roswell New Mexico? When the bloody hell did you come to Roswell?" I ask curiously.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Zander seems pretty annoyed by my comment, but he does confirm my suspicions. He was adopted and he's not Ava's child. He has to be my Zan. That means he was born someplace a whole lot further away than New York City. What is Liz going to think?

I have to tell him. I do. He'll be furious if he discovers later that it was me and I didn't say anything. Or at least, I think I would be if I were him, but he's so different than me I could be wrong.

As I'm trying to figure out what to say next to diffuse the hostility Zan's showing, the side door opens and in walks Ava. She starts talking to Zan in a way that sounds so much like a mother that I almost smile. Then she notices me and everything seems to stop.

"Hey Ava. It's been a long time," I tell her. "You look really good." She does, too. She looks so different. I like her hair, although the piercings tell me that it's the same old Ava. I notice right away that she's still maintaining her four-square tattoo. It would have faded by now if she hadn't. I'm kinda uncomfortable seeing it displayed so prominently. Its something that I've tried to ignore every since we lost the Granolith and any possible way to leave. Earth is our home. My life is here.

"I've just been getting to know your daughter and Zander." My tone carries many levels of meaning that I'm guessing she'll recognise. "
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Ava

"Hey mum it seems we ran into some old friends of your's but what I want to know is how you have friends in Roswell New Mexico? When the bloody hell did you come to Roswell?" Dominque says to me.

“Way before you were even thought of. “ I tell her, honestly, teenagers, they don’t want to ever hear out what you have to say and when you don’t tell them something they get annoyed.

"Hey Ava. It's been a long time, You look really good." Max says to me and I notice he has aged well also. I wonder if it’s an alien thing or if we were just lucky. His next comment makes my heart jump into my throat a bit. "I've just been getting to know your daughter and Zander." He knows or he suspects my own suspicions about Zan’s parentage are confirmed in his tone.

“They are quite the pair aren’t they?” I say glancing at both Dom and Zan for a moment before looking back directly at Max. “They could almost be... siblings.”

I notice that Max is the only other face I recognize. “How’s Liz, Michael, Isabel and …was her name Tess?” I ask just wanting to know a bit about what is going on, though I really do want to know how Liz has been. She was my first human friend after all. But the others I could really care less. Especially how they treated me like a criminal last time I was here. But Tess, I really wanted to know where she was. Max didn’t seem like the type to give his son up so it must have been that bitch.