When the heck IS Max's birthday anyway? The Roscanon thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Misha
Addicted Roswellian

Re: When the heck IS Max's birthday anyway? The Roscanon thread

Post by Misha »

He can, we just never got to see it. But Isabel told him in Leaving Normal that he could have taken care of his bruises.
(Isabel looking over Max's injuries)
Isabel: Pretty raw...why don't you just get rid of them?
Now that I'm thinking about it... Max never got injured when he had his powers to heal himself... sucks to be him... :lol:
"There's addiction, and there's Roswell!"
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

i guess that he can heal himself pretty well
an example can be destiny. after the tortures he was so weak and injured, he couldn't even walk and Liz had to help him. after all he was tortured both physically and psychologically. they drugged him, tested with electroshock and they did cut him on the heart almost operating him awake. Not to mention all the other tngs they did to him in order to "test" his reactions.
But then the day after he woke up like if nothing had happened to him, at all. He was strong and pretty fine (at least physically)
it seemed that his body healed while he was sleeping (or maybe it was the power of love :lol: )

another example can be chant down babylon
he fell and well... he died. Liz brought him back but she had to help him because he was still weak, in pain and he couldn't walk properly.(that's believable after that very bad fall. )
then the day after he was all 'new' and without problems. nothing was wrong.

maybe he doesn't have to directly use his powers in order to heal himself. Maybe his body is made to heal on its own however.
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

Okay I don’t know if this was answered but I don’t really feel like looking through 59 pages to find it. So here is my question.

What color are Brendan Fehr’s eyes?

I looked it up, and a one profile said brown. But a lot more said they were green. So I looked at a reallllllly close picture of his face, This One and they look brown to me, so I'm not sure why so many profiles said green. Anyway, I wanted to be sure. So if anyone knows, please let me know. If not, I'm just going to stick with brown, cuz that's what it looks like to me.

~Chad~
Last edited by RosDude on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
reinla
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by reinla »

RosDude wrote:
What color are Brendan Fehr's eyes?
According to his official website at http://www.brendanfehr.com/new_site/FAQ.php He has brown eyes.
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

reinla wrote:
RosDude wrote:
What color are Brendan Fehr's eyes?
According to his official website at http://www.brendanfehr.com/new_site/FAQ.php He has brown eyes.
Thanks alot.
Misha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Misha »

Well, not only that, but it was a very nice coincidence that Max, Isabel and Michael all had very similar eyes -brown- which was largely discussed when Tess came along with blue eyes. Just saying... ;)
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

Hey, me again. Here is another question.

Is Senor Chow's the restaurant where Max and Liz had their first date? Here is why I ask. In Crazy Liz tells Maria that Max wants her to meet him at the restaurant where they had their first date, then she meets Topolsky at what I’m assuming is Senior Chows, an obviously Mexican Restaurant. And I know there is at least one shot where you can see the pool table where Max and Liz played pool. I can’t be sure, but I think it’s when Max, Liz, Michael, and Maria all go on their double date. I may be wrong.

But the thing that confuses me is this. On their first date, Max and Liz went to a Chinese restaurant. Hence the fortune cookie scene, and Max giving Michael and Isabel that lame ass excuse that he and Liz just both really felt like Chinese.

So what’s the deal? :?

~Chad~
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

If I am not mistaken, the restaurant was SENOR CHOWS. it is a restaurant where mexican and chinese food is served.
like I said, I could be mistaken, but I am 90% sure.
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

Yeah it was a Mexican/Chinese restaurant. They had kung po burritos on the menu. I'd love a place like that in my town.
Banner by Evelyn
Misha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Misha »

The actual spelling would be SEÑOR CHOWS, or Señor Chows :wink: