Movie discussions

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I saw it too, and I thought it rocked. But, like you, I never watched Firefly. I'm thinking of going and buying the season on DVD soon...
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

I just saw The Fog with Tom Welling. It was alright, not really scary but the story line was interesting. My opinion is it would be better as a rental but that's just me. :D Overall not too bad tho.
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

I can't wait to see Dreamer this Friday! Not only does the name have a double meaning for me, but I also love horses. It looks like it's going to be a bit of a tear jerker though; I tend to tear up at the commercials! :lol:
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

The movie that I really want to see is The Legend of Zorro. I can’t wait until that comes out.
Raychelxluscious wrote:
FSUMSW94 wrote:I saw the new Jodie Foster movie "Flightplan" last weekend, and I liked it. I like her as an actress and there were some truly tense moments in the movie so I felt it was worth it :D
Ohh! I saw it too! I forget to mention it here. And it truly was a great movie. Jodie Foster is a wonderful actress, and this movie was so well done. :) I was impressed.

Raychel
That movie was really awesome, and Jodie is hands down one of the best actresses of all time.
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

I just watched Flightplan yesterday, wooo!

It was sooo good! Kept me on the edge of my seat. All hail Jodie Foster :P

Anyone seen Land of the Dead? . . . I didn't like it :?

---Nicole.
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

nickimlow wrote:I just watched Flightplan yesterday, wooo!

It was sooo good! Kept me on the edge of my seat. All hail Jodie Foster :P

Anyone seen Land of the Dead? . . . I didn't like it :?

---Nicole.
Worst Zombie movie EVER! It just pissed me off. And it wasn’t scary at all.
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Just saw Stay with Ryan Gosling (sp?). I thought it was great. Very interesting. Most of the movie i was like WTF tho but i like movies like that. Movies that make you think. Anyway it was really good. :D
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

I rented Saw the night before last and saw Saw 2 last night. I figured it would be a good Halloween movie. It was the creepiest movie I have ever seen in my life. The first one didn’t scare me, I just thought the plot and twists were awesome and very well written. The second one scared the hell out of me. Well I guess scared is not the right words, but I was definitely chilled. I’m not even sure how to describe it. It is most definitely now my favorite horror movie.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

Ew, I would never want to watch Saw. I'm sure it's a very good scary movie, but I hate being scared. :lol:

Who else is excited about Rent!? It looks really good, and I'm a theater geek, so I want to see it.
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

I'm so excited for Rent! :D (I'm a theatre geek, too...I'm a theatre tech and design major. :wink: )
And they say
Open up, we're coming inside
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
Open up, we're coming inside
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"