Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}[Complete]

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

"It's great news you can go home today," Max said.

"Yeah I'm glad," Liz said.

"Why do you argue with me?" Max asked then.

"I don't know why. But something needs to change if you are going to stay at my apartment," Liz said.

"I know things need to change," Max said.

"Good we both agree on that," Liz said.

"Yeah that is good," Max said.

Liz and Max both laughted. They stop laughing and looked at each other. Max walked up to Liz. Liz just watched as Max walked up to Liz.

"Liz, when we get back to the apartment can we please talk?" Max asked.

"What would we need to talk about?" Liz asked.

"We will have to wait til we get to your aprtment," Max said.

"Ok when we get to the apartment we will talk," Liz said.

"So, how do you think Isabel and Maria's date will go?" Max asked.

"It will probably go great. Hopefully it will be romantic for the girls," Liz said.

"I really hope it will go good for them," Max said.

Max started to straighten out the couch when his cell phone started to ring. He reached in his pocket and grabbed his cell phone. Max pulled the cell phone out of his pocket and put it to his ear.

"Hello. This is Max," He said.

"Hey, Max I need your help," Michael said.

"What do you need help with Michael?" Max asked.

"I need a romantic restaurant," Michael said.

"There is a romantic restaurant two blocks from where you live called La Rose. Call them and make reservations for the four of you. I hope that will help you out," Max said.

"Thanks Max for helping me. See you later buddy," Michael said.

Max turns off the cell phone and puts the phone in his pocket. He looks
up and sees Liz looking at him.

"So who called?" Liz asked.

"It was Michael. He was wondering what that name of the restaurant two blocks away from his apartment," Max said.

"That was nice of you to help Michael find a restuarant," Liz said.

"What?oh um yeah thanks," Max said.

The doctor walks in the room with the papers for Liz to sign. The doctor hands Liz the papers and pen. Liz signs the papers and then back to the doctor. Doctor checks over the papers and raises his head.

"Everything looks in order. You can leave when you're ready," Doctor said.

"Thank you doctor," Liz said.

Max and Liz both turn and watch the doctor leave the room. They both turned and looked at each other.

"I um better go change clothes," Liz said, as she stood up.

Liz walked to the closet and grabbed her clothes. After she got them, she walked to the bathroom and shut the door. While Liz was getting dressed Max was getting her things together. After Max got all their things together he turned and that is when he saw Liz standing in the doorway. Liz walked up to her bed and sat down.

"Are you ready to go home?" Max asked.

"Yeah let's get out of here," Liz said.

Max grabbed Liz's things and walked to the door with Liz following. He held it open for her and they walked into the hallway. As they walked down the hallway, they saw many people crying in their beds. Once they reached Max's car he opened the car door for Liz before walking around to the other side, getting in.

Max and Liz didn't say a word to each other as Max drove home. They didn't know what to say. When Max pulled up to the apartment building he parked in front. He got out of the car and walked to the other side, opened the door and helped Liz out of the car. They walked slowly up the stairs to Liz's apartment and when they reached it, Liz turned the knob to see if the door was locked. The door was unlocked so Max and Liz walked in, and that is when they saw.

Author's Note:
Hey everyone
Thank you for your feedbacks and please keep them coming. Please let me know what you think of chapter 31 in feedback? I also wanted to let you know in a week or 2 I will be posting chapter 32. I hope you will read
chapter 31 and 32 and let me know what you think. And again thank you for your feedbacks and please keep the feedbacks coming.

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 33 pg 25 12/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 32:
The door was unlocked when Max and Liz came back. They walked in, and they saw two couples kissing, Max and Liz turned and looked at each other, then back to the kissing couples.

"Hey, we're home," Max yelled.

the two couples pulled away from each other and turned to see Max and Liz standing infront of them.

"Hey Liz, welcome home," Isabel said.

"Thank you Isabel," Liz said.

"So, are you all staying here with us?" Max asked.

"No, we're leaving for our dates. See you later,"Maria said.

"Have a good timetonight," Liz said.

"We will. see you later," Michael said.

"Ok, see you later", Liz said.

Max and Liz both watched as their friends walked out the door. They both turned and looked at each other.

"So, what do you want to do tonight?" Max asked.

"All I want to do is watch movies and pig out," Liz said.

"Now that sounds like a plan to me. I'll order the pizza and get the snacks for us," Max said.

"OK, see you in a few minutes," Liz said.

Alright, see you then," Max said.

As Liz walked into her room, she turned on the light, and saw an extra bed in her room. Liz turned and walked back to the door right away.

Max, get in here right now," Liz yelled.

She sat on her bed looking at the ground, waiting for Max to walk in. When she looked up again, she saw Max standing in the doorway. Liz stood up and looked straight into Max's face.

"What the hell is this doing in my room?" Liz yelled angrily at Max.

"I'm staying in your room," He replied in a calm voice.

"Oh no! You wn't be staying in my room. How did this bed get in here?" Liz
said. She was still mad at him.

"I brought it in. And this bed is staying where it is," Max shot back. He was
starting to get mad too.

"I don't think so. Get this bed out of my room,"Liz said.

"No I won't," Max said.

They stood face to face looking at each other when Max leaned in and kissed Liz. He pulled back and looked at her. Then Max leaned in and kissed her again. As he was kissing Liz he put his hands on her hips, and she put her arms around his neck. Max started to walk Liz backards to the bed, and when the back of Liz's legs meet with the bed, she sat down still kissing Max. They both stopped kissing and looked at each other.

Max and Liz leaned into each other and started to kissing again. As they
kissed, Liz leaned back on to the bed,and Max followed her. Their hands started to wander each other - Max's hands went up Liz's shirt as her hands went up his. Max started to kiss Liz's chin and neck. They both started to moan as they were kissing and touching each other. Max pulled back and looked at Liz.

Liz looked up at Max and she smiled. Max moved his hands to the front of Liz's shirt, and he looked at her as he pulled the shirt up and over her head. After her shirt was gone, she moved her hands to Max's chest . Liz looked at Max as she unbottoned his shirt. She pushed his shirt off his shoulders and down his arms. When his shirt was gone, Liz reached out and touched Max's chest. AS he touched Max's chest, he started to moan. They both leaned in and kissed again. The kisswas becoming more heated and passionate with each minute. While they were kissing they heard a knock on the door. Max pulled away from Liz, and they both looked at each other.

" I, um, better go answer the door," Max said Breathlessly.

"Yeah, I ... I think you should," Liz said, as she watched Max stood up and walk out of her room.

Meanwhile in the living room:
Max walked to the door, looked through the peephole, and saw that it was Jim at the door. Max unlocked the door and opened it. Max and Jim stood face to face as Jim walked into rthe apartment. Max saw Jim was giving him a weird look. Max followed his eyes, and looked down to see his shirt was still unbottoned. He button up his shirt quickly and looked up at Jim.

"So, Jim what brings you by?" Max asked.

"I just wanted to know how Liz is doing." Jim said.

"Oh, um ok. Liz someone here to see you," Max yelled.

"Ok, I'll be out in a second," Liz said from her room.

A few minutes later Liz walked into the living room. When she walked in, she saw Max and Jim standing there. Liz walked up to them and stood next to Max.

"Hey, Jim. How is everything going?" Liz asked.

"Everything is fine. What s going on here?" Jim asked.

"What do you meanJIm?" Max asked.

"Liz looks flushedand your shirt was opened. So tell me what is going on?" Jim asked.

"Nothing is going on. I was in the bathroom getting ready to change clothes while Max was changing his clothes in my room," Liz said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just having a feeling that something is going on between the both of you," Jim said.

"Don't worry nothing is going on between us,"Max said.

Then Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel walked into the apaerment. Max, Liz and Jim turned and saw that their frinds were drunk. Isabel and Maria stumbled over to Liz as the guys stmbled over to Max and Jim.

"Lizzie, we love you! Isabel giggled.

"That is good to know Isabel," Liz said.

"Where did you guys go? How the hell did you four get drubk?" Max asked.

"We went to La Rose and had two glasses of wine with our dinner.After that we went to the club and had three bottles of beer," Alex said.

"Great. You guys know you will have a major hangover tomorrow," Liz said.

"Lizzie, we know but we wanted to have some fun tonight," Maria said. She was hanging onto Liz's shoulder.

Liz turned and looked at Max and Jim. Max and Jim looked at Liz.

"Jim, will you please pull the sofa bed out for me?" Liz asked.

"Sure thing Liz," Jim said, as he turned and looked at Max.

"Could you hang onto Michael for a minute?" Jim asked, as he handed Michael to Max.

"Sure thing. Come on, Michael. Stand up," Max said.

Max held on to Michael and Alex as Jim pulled the sofa bed. After the bed was pulled out. Jim walked back to Max to help him Michael and Alex.

"Michael, you and Alex will be sleeping on the sofa bed," Max said.

"Isabel and Maria will be sleeping in Maria bed," Liz said.

"Where is Max going to be sleeping?" Jim asked.

"I will be sleeping on the floor in Liz's room," Max said.

"Max, I already told you that you won't be staying in my room," Liz said.
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

"Liz, I told you that I will. And that is fina," Max said.

"Whatever you say Max," Liz said.

Max and Jim put Alex and Michael on the sofa bed. Liz waked to the hallway closet and pulled two balnkets out for Michael and Alex. She walked back into the living room and cover Michael and Alex up. Liz turned and looked at Max and Jim.

"Jim, will you please help me take Isabel and Maria to Maria's room?" Liz asked.

"Sure, but you lead the way," Jim said.

Liz and Jim took the girls to Maria's room and laid them down on the bed. Liz grabbed the balnkets at the end of the bed, and pulled them up over Maria ans Isabel. Liz turned and walked out of the room. Jim shut the door as he followed Liz out of the room. They walked into the living room and saw Max looking out the window.

"Max, what is it?" Jim asked.

"Nothing, but I just got a feeling that we are being watched," Max said.

"Do you see anyone out there?" Jim asked.

"No, it looks like it will be a quiet night," Max said, as he turned and looked at Jim and Liz.

"Ok, then I better go home. See you all tomorrow at work," Jim said.

Max and Liz watched as Jim walked out the door. Max walked up to the door and he locked it. He turned and looked at Liz. Liz looked at Max then she turned away.

"We, um, better go get some sleep," Max said.

"Yeah you're right," Liz said.

When Liz got to her room she walked over to her bed and pulled the covers back. She sat down and pulled the covers over her legs as Max walked in the room. Max walked over to the folding bed and sat down. When he looked up he saw Liz looking at him. He smiled as he looked at her. Liz smiled back at MAX. Max stood up and walked over to the door and shut it. After Max shut the door he walked up to Liz and sat next to her on her bed. They didn't know what to say to each other.

"Liz, about me arguing with you earlier, I'm sorry. I have a lot going on, and I didn't mean to take it out on you," Max said.

"Max, don't worry I understand. So don't worry about it ok. So are you and the guys working at the station still, or are you guys working on the streets again?" Liz asked.

"We are going to be working on the files till they are finished. We have to wait and see if Jim has us bck on the streets," Max said.

"Are you hoping you can go back and work on the streets?" Liz asked.

"I don't know right now. All I know is that I have to make sure you are safe," Max said.

"It sounds like you hate to watch over me," Liz said.

"Liz, you know that is not true," Max said.

"Ok if that is not true what do you think of me?" Liz asked.

"I think that we should stop talking and get some sleep in our own beds,"Max said.

Liz watched as Max stood up and walked over to his bed and sat down.

"Why won't you answer my question?" Liz asked.

"Liz, let's just drop it," Max said.

"Fine you want it to be that way, then fine," Liz said, She turned off the light and laid down.

"Liz?" Max asked.

"Max, shut up and leave me alone," Liz said.

Max knew Liz was mad at him. But he didn't know what he thought of her. One minute she was stubborn and bitchy. And the next minute she was nice and friendly. Max couldn't figure out - what was her problem.

Liz didn't know what to think of Max. One minutes he was nice and caring. Then, the next minute he was giving her orders and acting like an asshole. She wished she could him out. But she knew that was not going to happen.

Max and Liz fell fast sleep thinking about what could be the other's problems.

In the morning:
When Max woke up he saw Liz saw not in her bed. Max stood up and he put on his jeans. After Max was dressed he walked to the door and opened it. When he opened the door he smelled eggs,Toast, and bacon being cooked. Max walked into the kitchen and saw Liz was fixing breakfast. He watched as Liz leaned over the stove. He cleared his throat as he walked more into the kitchen. Liz turned and saw Max staring at her. She looked at him before turning away. Liz reached for a plate and started to put the eggs, toast, and bacon on the plate. Liz turned and walked over to the table and sat the plate down. She looked up at Max.

"Here, you better eat before we have to leave," Liz said.

"Thanks," Max said.

"No problem. I better go and get ready for work," Liz said.

Liz walked out of the kitchen and went to her room. When she got to her room she went to her closet and picked out what she was going to wear. Liz founf a knee length black skirt with a white t-shirt to wear. After Liz set out her clothes she grabbed what she needed for the shower. Shw alked out of her room and walked into the bathroom. She stated to off her clothes as she shut the bathroom door. Liz turned on the shower and walked into the water. She shut the shower curtain and she grabbed her strawberry shapoo. While Liz was washing her hair, Max walked into the bathroom. He didn't pay attention to the running water as he took of his clothes. After Max took off his clothes he pulled the shower curtain back and that is when he saw a very naked Liz.

Hey Eveyone!
I hope you will read chapter 32 and let me know what you think in feedback. Please keep your feedbacks coming? I hope you will keep reading til the end. Oh I also wanted to let you know I will be posting chapter 33 on Monday December 25. I hope you will also read that and let me know what you think in feedback.

6 days til Christmas eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 33 pg 26 12/25

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 33
Liz turned when she heard the shower curtain being pulled open. When she turned, she started to scream when she saw a naked Max standing in
front of her. While Liz was screaming at Max, her friends came running into the bathroom. When they got to the bathroom, they saw both Max and Liz naked. Liz reached for her towel she had set on the sink and covered herself. Max stood in shock.

"What the hell is going on here?" Michael yelled.

Max came out of his shock and saw that he was naked and that their friends were standing in the bathroom. Max reached for a towel on the sink and covered himself up. Liz turned and saw that their friends were still standing in the bathroom. She turned and looked at Max and Max looked at her. Then they both turned and looked at their friends.

"Will someone tell us what all the screaming was about?" Alex asked.

"What happened is Max walked in here while I was taking a shower," Liz
said angrily.

"Max, you did what?" Maria yelled.

Liz, Michael, Isabel and Alex watched as Maria walked up to Max and hit him on the head. Max tried to protect himself as Maria kept hitting, and Michael and Alex walked up to them and tried to help Max out.

"You stupid jerk. You're not supposed to be in here while Liz or anyone eles takes their shower," Maria yelled while Michael and Alex pulled Maria away from Max.

"I thought Liz was finished with her shower," Max said.

"Max, you need to knock on the door for now on," Maria said in a calm voice.

"I promise I will from now on. Liz, I am really sorry," Max said.

"It's ok. Now can everyone get out so I can getr dressed," Liz said.

"Yeah, let's go," Isabel said.

Everyone walked out of the bathroom and walked into the kitchen. While they were in the kitchen, they decided to fix something to eat.

Meanwhile in the bathroom:
Liz walked up to the bathroom door and locked it. After the door was locked, Liz walked up to the sinkand grabbed her clothes. She started to get dressed. After she was dressed, Liz walked to the door and opened it. She walked out of the bathroom and walked into the kitchen. When she walked into the kitchen, she saw Max and her friends eating breakfast. Max looked up and saw Liz standing in the doorway.

"The bathroom is free," Liz said, as she walked to the counter where the coffee pot was.

She poured herself some coffee and looked at her friends.

"I'm goingto go take a shower," Max said, as he stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

Max walked in the bathroom and took a quick shower. A few minutes later Max walked into the kitchen and stood next to Liz. Liz turned and she looked at Max then their friends.

All of their friends took turns taking a shower. After they had their showers, they all met in the kitchen.

"We better go or we will be late for work," Max said.

Liz, Maria and Isabel grabbed their purses and lunch bags, nd walked tours the door. Max and everyone walked out the apartment. Max turned and made sure the door was locked. When he was sure, he walked down the stairs. He got down the stairs and saw that Liz and their friends were waiting for him. Max walked up to the door and opened it. Liz and friends walked out the door down the steps to where Max parked his car.

Max unlocked the car dorrs and everyone got in. When Liz and her friends were in the car Max started the car and drove off. When Max pulled into the parking lot of the police station, He turned off the car. Liz, Max and their friends walked into the station. Michael and Alex walk towards Jim's office as the girls walk to their desk leaving Max and Liz alone. Max and Liz both turned and looked at each other.

"You know you have to watch out for anything weird," Liz said.

"I know. I will be on the look out. You need to let me know if anything is delivered to you ok," Max said.

"I promise I will let you know if I do," liz said.

"I'd better go. I have to stop by Jim's office this morning," Max said.

"Ok, I'll see you later then," Liz said as she walked towards her office.

Max watched as Liz walked away from him. He turned and walked towards Jim's office. When he got to Jim's office he knocked on the door.

"Come in," Jim yelled.

Max walked in the office and saw Jim at his desk and Michael, Alex, Zan, Ted and Kyle on the two couches. Max walked over to the couch and sat down. Jim stood up and walked over to the guys. He sat down and looked at them.

"How are you feeling Michael and Alex?" Jim asked.

"Oh, we're fine. We just have headaches," Alex told Jim.

"I guess you won't be drinking anymore will you?" Jim asked.

"No sir," Michae and Alex said.

"Good. Now I wanted to let you guys know that you won't be working on the streets 'till Liz and the girls are safe," Jim said.

"Yes sir," The guys said.

There was a knock on the door so Jim stood up and walked over to the door. When he opened the door he saw Liz standing there. Jim stepped a side and let Liz in. Liz walked in the office and that is when she saw Max and the guys sitting on the couch. Liz turned and looked at Jim.

"Um, Jim, I was wondering if it would be ok to have two days off?" Liz asked.

"What do you need two days off for?" Jim asked.

"In a couple of days, the girls and I are having a girls night and day party at the club. And, we were hoping that it would be ok to have two days off," Liz said.

"What is a girls night and day?" Kyle asked.

Liz turns and looks at Max and the guys.

"It is when the girls and I ahve a sleep over for a night and day. We listen to music, goof off and have a good time," Liz said.

"That sounds like it would be fun," Zan said.

"Oh, it is fun for us," Liz said.

Are any guys invited to your night and day party?" Ted asked.

"Um, no. The party is just for us girls only," Liz said.

"So, where are we suppose to be when you have this party?" Michael said.

"You can be outside watching the club or you can be upstairs and not come down stairs til the party is over with," Liz said.

"You mean we can be either stay outside or stay inside the club. But, we can't come to your party - am I right?" Kyle asked.

"Yes, that is right. The party is for me and the girls to cut loose, and have some fun," Liz said.

"Question: when was the last time you had this girls night and day party?"
Liz said.

"The last time we had the girls' party was after we graduated college. That was two years ago," Liz said.

"Wow, that is a long to wait to have a party," Max said.

"I know things have been crazy for us right now, but we need to try and have fun every once in a while," Liz said.

"I would have to agree with you there," Zan said.

"Liz, if we decide to stay in the club the night of the party, can we make the upstairs into a guy party?"Ted asked.

"Now that sounds like a plan to me," Max said.

"Sure why not. Can a couple of you come to the club with me the day before to set up?" Liz asked.

"I'll help," Max said.

"I'll help too," Alex said.

"What the hell! I'll help out," Michael said.

"Good. Now that we've got that settled, Jim, can we please have two days off?" Liz asked.

"Yes, you can have two days off. Let me know when you are having the party, ok," Jim said.

"Oh, you know I will. Thank you so much, Jim. I can't wait to tell the girls,"
Liz said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 33 pg 26 12/25

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Liz's cell phone started to ring. She reached into her pocket and pulled her cell phone out and put her phone to her ear.

"Hello. This is Liz," She said.

"Well hello, slut," the voice said.

"Who is this? How did you get this number?" Liz asked, as she looked at Jim.

Jim and the guys turned and looked at Liz. They saw that Liz was getting scared.

"Oh, you don't remember us. How about I help you remember. We are the ones you sent to prison, Lizz honey," the voice said.

"Oh, my god! How did you get this number?" Liz asked

"I have my ways. Did you like the present we sent you?" Matt said.

"What present?" Liz asked.

"Oh, don't worry you will see soon," Matt said.

"What the hell do you want from me, Matt?" Liz said angily.

"I want you to pay for putting us in prison. And a repeat of that night at the club," Matt said.

"No, you deserve to be in prison. And as for the repeat of that night, hell no. I hope you all rot in hell for what you did to me," Liz yelled into the phone.

"Oh, and one more thing, honey, see you really soon," Matt said before he hung up the phone.

Jim took the phone from Liz and held it as she kept crying. Jim knew Liz was upset about the call. He hoped that he and the guys could help Liz. Jim turned and saw that the guys were watching them.

"Guys, we have a problem. That was Matt that just calld. We need to figure out a way to keep Liz and the girls safe,"Jim said.

"What can we do? We are already staying at their apartments and we are always here with them here at work. What eles could we do?" Alex asked.

"You guys need to be with them 24/7. We ned to make sure nothing happens to them," Jim said.

"Yes sir," The guys said.

"Good. You guys need to go to work. Max, I need to talk to you and Liz, so stay," Jim said.

Jim, Liz and Max sat down and watched Michael and the guys walk out of the office. After they guys were gone Jim looked at Liz.

"Max, I want you to stay with Liz and never leave her alone. Can you do that Max?" Jim asked.

"Yes, of course I can. Liz, will it be ok with you?" Max asked.

"Yeah, sure why not," Liz said.

"Good. Liz, Max will make sure you are protected. If you get anything delivered or you get any calls, you need to let him listen to who you are talking to okay. Can you do this Liz?" Jim asked.

"Yes, I can do this. Max just wants to keep me safe like you," Liz said.

"Good. Now I want you both to go back to Liz's office and start working on the files ok," Jim said.

"Yes sir," Liz and Max said as they stood up.

Jim stood up and gave Liz a hug. Liz hugged Jim Bac. She stood back looking at Jim. Max and Liz walked to the door and walked out. They both walked down the hall to Liz's office. When they walked in the office they saw a box sitting on Liz's desk. Max walked up to the desk to check the box. Liz watched as Max picked up the box and looked at who it was from. Max turned and saw Liz looking at him.

"Who is the package from?" Liz asked.

"It doesn't say who it is from. Do you want me to open it?" Max asked.

"Yes, please?" Liz said.

"Ok, you stand by the door in case something happens," Max said.

"Alright. Max what about you?" Liz asked.

"Don't worry. I'll be ok," Max said.

Max watched as Liz walked to the door before he set the box down on the desk. Max turned and looked at the dox. He turned and looked at the box. He walked to the other side of the desk and opened the drawer. He grabbed a pair of box cutters and pulled them out. Max shut the drawer and walked to the other side where the box was. Max opened the box with the box cutters. Then Max set the box cutters down, pulled back the
flaps and looked inside the box. When he looked inside all he saw was shredded newspaper and empty bags. Max started to pull out all the shredded newspaper and empty bags. When all of that was out of the box, he found something at the bottom. Max looked up and saw Liz staring
at him.

"What is it?" Liz asked.

Author's Note:
Hey everyone
I hope you will read this chapter and let me know what you think in feedback. I hope you all will keep reading til the end of the story. I wanted to let you know I am working on chapter 34 right now. I am hoping to get chapter 34 posted on Sunday January 14. I hope you will read chapter 34 when I post it.

Merry Christmas to you all.......

And

Happy New year to you all............

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 34 pg27 Jan 10

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 34:

"You need to stay where you are," Max said.

"Max, what is in the box?" Liz asked.

"You don't want to know. You need to call Jim and ask him to come here," Max said.

"ok. What are you going to do Max," Liz asked.

"I'm going to try and see what I can do til Jim gets here," Max said.

Liz reached into her purse and grabbed her cell phone. When she got hold of her cell phone she pulled the phone out and dailed Jim's office number. The phone ringed three times before Jim picked up.

"Hello. This is Jim. How can I help you?" He said.

Jim, this is Liz. I need you to come to my office. I got something delievered," Liz said.

"I'll be right there. Where is Max?" Jim asked.

"He's looking inside the box right now," Liz said.

"Tell Max don't do anything til I get there," Jim said.

"Ok. See you in a few minutes," Liz said before she hung up the phone.

Liz turned and looked at Max. He looked at her.

"So, what did Jim say?" Max asked.

"Jim said don't touch anything. He will be here in a few minutes," Liz said.

Liz walked up to Max. When she stood next to him she put her hand on his shoulder. Max turned and looked at Liz. As they both looked at each other, they smiled. Max turned and looked at the box.

"Max, why won't you tell me what is in the box?" Liz asked.

"I want Jim to check this out before you see this," Max said.

"Why is it that bad?" Liz asked.

"Just wait and see," Max said.

Jim walked into the office and looked at Liz and Max. Jim walked up to the desk and looked inside the box.

"What do we have here?" Jim asked.

"Have you checked the box out?" Jim asked.

"Yes and we have something in this box," Max said.

"Let me see what is in the box," Jim said, as he stood next to him.

Jim flipped open the top of the box and looked inside. when he did he was surpised by what he found. He looked up at looked at Max. While Max and Jim weren't paying attention, Liz looked into the box and saw a bartender's head. She started to scream when she saw the head. Jim and Max turned and saw Liz looking in the box. They pulled Liz away from the desk. Max and Jim walked to the couch and sat Liz down. Jim stood up and he walked back to the desk. When he got to the desk he closed the box and turned to look at Max and Liz.

"Is she ok?' Jim asked.

"She is still a little shaken up," Max said.

"I would be too if I saw a head in the box,"Jim said.

"I agree with you there," Max said.

"Max, take Liz home. She needs to rest a little," Jim said.

"Ok. Liz, are you ready to go home?" Max asked.

"No. I want to stay here and do some work," Liz said.

"Liz, I think you should go home," Jim said.

"No way. I'm staying here," Liz said.

"Fine. But if anything happens you are going to go home. Got it Liz?" Jim asked.

"Yes sir," Liz said.

Jim turned and looked at Max.

"If she freaks out again you need to take her home, ok," Jim said.

"You know I will," Max said.

"Good. You need to start working on the files," Jim said as he walked to the door.

Max watched as Jim walked out of the office. When Jim was gone Max turned and looked at Liz.

"Come on Liz. We need to get started on the files," Max said as he stood up.

Max walked up to the desk and grabbed the files. He walked back to the couch and sat down next to Liz. Max tries to hand Liz a file but she wouldn't take it. Max turned and looked at Liz. He saw that she was still in shock. Max reached up and touched Liz's shoulder. Liz turned and looked at Max.

"Liz are you sure you are ok?" Max asked.

"Max, I'm fine I'm just shocked by what I saw in the box," Liz told Max.

"Are you ready to start working on some files?" Max asked.

"Yeah, sure let's start," Liz said.

Max handed Liz a file. He watched as Liz opened the file and started to work. Max opened the file in his hands and started to check everything. After Max and Liz saw that everything was in order, they set their files down and grabbed another file to work on. Liz looke up at the clock and saw that it was noon. She stood up and grabbed the files that were checked. She walked up to the file cabinet and filed the files. After they were filed she walked up to the couch and stood in front of Max. Max looked up and stared at Liz.

"Are you eating lunch with me and the girls or are you going to eating with the guys?' Liz asked.

"I'm eating with the guys in the break room. Where are you and the girls eating luch at?" Max asked.

"The girls and I are eating in the break room also," Liz said.

"That is good to know. Are you ready to go?" Max asked

"Yeah, let me get my luch bag and we can go," Liz said.

Liz walked up to her desk and grabbed her lunch bag. She turned and walked up to Max. Max stood up and looked at Liz. They both walked to the door and went out. They walked into the break room and saw their friends waiting for them. Liz walked up to the girls and Max walked up to the guys. They both sat down with their frinds.

"So, Liz what did Jim say?' Ava asked.

"Jim said yes to the girl's party and the two days off. But, the guys have to be upstairs while we have our party downstairs," Liz told them.

"That is fine with me as long as the guys don't come downstairs and bug us," Maria said.

"Maria, what is wrong?" Isabel asked.

"That guy Michael bugs me. He likes to get me mad. I think he is a major jerk," Maria said.

"Maria, maybe he is trying to get you to react to him," Tess said.

"Oh, he got me to react to him," Maria said.

"What did you do Maria" Liz asked.

"Ask Michael and you will find out," Maria said.

Liz stood up and walked over to where the guys were sitting. When she got to the table she tapped Michael on the shoulder. Michael turns and looks at Liz.

"What?" Michael asked.

"What did Maria do to you?" Liz asked.

"That pain in the ass friend of yours handcuffed me to my chair," Michael said.

"Michael, you need to calm down. She was just testing you to see how far she can push you," Liz said.

"You tell her that she can push me as much as she wants because I'm not leaving," Michael said.

"Ok. I'll tell her. Michael please don't get mad at her," Liz asked.

"I'm not mad. She just got herself a challenge now, and that challenge is me," Michael said.

"I'll let her know that. I hope you can handle her," Liz said, before she walked away.

Liz walked back to her table and sat down.

She looked shocked when she turned to Maria and asked, Maria, did you by any chance handcuff Michael to a chair?'

"Yes, I did. He got on my nerves," Maria said.

"What did you handcuff him for?' Serena asked.

"Like I said before he got on my nerves," Maria said.

"Well, that explains why he is mad an what he said," Liz said.

"What did Michael have to say now?' Maria asked.

"Well, Michael said you can push him as much as you want because he is not leaving. And he also said that you've got yourself a challenge," Liz said.

"He said all that did he? Well he is going to be sorry he ever challenged me," Maria said.

"What are you going to do?" Isabel asked.

"Oh, I'm going to make sure he knows what a challenge I will be," Maria said.

"What does that mean?' Tess asked.

"Oh, you will have to wait and see," Maria said.

"Why do I get the feeling it is going to turn out bad?" Liz asked.

"Who knows. But we will have to wait and see," Serena said.

"Yeah, hopefully it won't go from bad to worse,"Ava said.

Liz and the girls ate their luch as they talked. Max and the guys were talking and eating their lunches. After everyone ate their lunches, they went back to their offices and went back to work on the files.

In Maria's office:
Michael and Maria looked at each other. Michael stood up and walked up to Maria. When Michael stood in front of Maria. He pulled her up until she was standing. They both looked at each other.

"Are you ready for my challenge Maria?" Michael asked.

"Oh, I'm up to any kind of challenge you have for me," Maria said.

"Oh, I bet you are," Michael said.

Michael and Maria both leaned in and kissed. The kisswas sweet and tender. When they both pulled away from each other they just looked at each other.

"That was a nice kiss," Maria said.

"I'm glad you liked it. Want a repeat?" Michael asked.

"Oh, hell yeah," Maria said.

Michael and Maria both leaned in and kissed again. This time the kiss was tender and light headed. Michael put his hands on Maria's hips as she wrapped her arms around his neck. A few minutes later Michael and Maria both pulled away from each other, breathing heavily.

"Um, we better get back to work," Maria said.

"Yeah, um ok," Michael said.

Michael and Maria both went and sat down at the desk and started to work on the files. They both knew that they had startd something between them. But they didn't know if they wanted more. They knew they liked kissing each other though. So Michael and Maria both decided to see where this would go between them. They hoped it would go somewhere good. As Michael and Maria started to work on the files there was a knock onthe door. Michael stood up and walked to the door. He opened it and saw Liz and Max. Michael stepped aside and let them in the room.Max and Liz walked into the office. Michael shuts the door and walks up to Max and Liz. Maria turned and looks at them.

"What is going on?" Maria asked.

"We wanted to make sure the two of you don't kill each other," Max said.

"Max, you know I wouldn't hurt her," Michael said.

"I know that.But we are hoping you both would get along," Max said.

"Max, we are trying to get along, but it may take a while for us to become friends," Maria said.

"But I'm hoping soon," Liz said.

"Yeah it will be soon," Michael said.

So, where are you and Max off to?" Maria asked.

"Oh, we are going to the club to make sure everything is ready for tonight," Liz said.

"Are you going to be at the club tonight?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, Max promised to help me tonight," Liz said.

"Ok. I'll see you tonight then," Maria said.

"Yeah, I'll see you tonight," Liz said.

Max and Liz camw out of the office and left the station. They walked to where Max parked his car. They got into the car and drove to the club. When they got to the club they got out of the car and walked in the club. When Max and Liz got in, Liz went upstairs to her room and Max walked over to the bar and sat down.

Author's Note

Hey everyone!
I hope you like this chapter.I can't wait to read your feedback to this chapter. I'm going to try and post chapter 35 this weekend. I wanted to let you all know that after January 16 I wont be able to post any more chapter til next month. The reason is because I am having surgery and I have to have 10 days of bed rest. I thought I would let you all know. I hope you all will keep reading this story to read what will happen next.And I wanted to say thank you so mush for your feedbacks. I hope you will keep reading and leaving feedbacks to this story. I hope you all have a good day!

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 35 pg8 Jan 14

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 35:
Liz walked up the stairs to were her room was. Shw walked into her room and went to her closet to find something to wear. A few minutes later, she found a pair of jean shorts and a blue tank top to wear. Liz walked over to her bed and changed her clothes.

A few minutes later, Liz walked out of her room and went down stairs. She walked up to the bar and sat down. Liz tapped Max on the shoulder. Max turned and looked at Liz.

"Are you ready?" Liz asked.

"Ready for what?" Max asked.

"Come on. You'll see," Liz said as she pulled Max up.

Max and Liz walked to the dance floor. When they got to the dance floor Max and Liz both turned and looked at each other.

"What are we doing on the dance floor?" Max asked.

"You my friend are going to dance with me," Liz said.

"Oh, I don't think so," Max said.

"I do think so. Are you ready?" Liz asked.

"I guess so," Max said.

"Good. Now wait here," Liz said.

Liz walked up to the CD player. She put the Step Up soundtrack into the player and pressed play. As the hip-hop music started to play, Liz walked
up to Max. Max and Liz stood face to face. Liz started to sway her hips to the music and Max followed her lead. Liz turned her back to Max. Max grabbed Liz and pulled her back towards him. They started to grind into each other as they danced. Liz twisted her body as Max held her. Then they side stepped each other with a twist.

They turned and looked at each other. Max pulled Liz towards him. As they stood face - to - face Max bent Liz backwards and pulled her up to look at him. Liz stepped back and started to sway her hips. After the song was over, Max walked up to Liz and turned away. Then he turned and looked at Liz. Liz walked up to Max and side stepped with a twist. Max and Liz walked towards each other swaying their hips. When they were face to face, Max bent Liz backwards and pulled her up twice. Liz put her hands on
Max's shoulder as he pulled Liz up.

They oth looked into each other's eye and smiled. Liz turned and stood infront of Max as they swayed their hips Liz reached over her shoulder and put her arms around Max's neck as they were dancing. Liz turned and saw that Max was staring at her. Liz turned her her body to face his. Max and Liz started to side step with a twist. Max pulled Liz towards him . When they were face to face, Max bent Liz backwards and pulled her up to face him. Max and Liz both stopped dancing when the song was over. Max watched as Liz walked away from him. He watched as she walked over to the bar and got a bottle of water. Max walked up to Liz and tapped
her on the shoulder.

Liz turned and looked at Max as she took a drink of her water. After Liz took a drink, she set the bottle down and looked at Max.

"Are you ready to dance again?' Max asked.

"Yeah, lets do this," Liz said.

Max and Liz walked to the dance floor as a new song began to play. Max and Liz stood face to face, as they were listening to the music. Max and Liz start to side step with a twist. Then when they were face to face Max and Liz started to sway their hips. Max grabbed Liz and pulled her close to him. He bent Liz backwards and pulled her up to face him. Max turned Liz to face the other way as he put his hands on her hips. Liz reached over her shoulders and put her arms around Max's neck. Max and Liz started to grind into each other as they were dancing. Liz turned and looked at Max.

She found Max looking back at her. They both smiled as they were dancing. Max and Liz turned to face each other as they side stepped each other. When they were face to face, they started to sway their hips. They took a step towards each other, and then they away from each other. While Max and Liz were dancing, their friends walked in the club. Michael and his friends watched as Max and Liz danced. They were surprised to see the way Max nd Liz were dancing. After the song, Max and Liz turned and looked at each other. A new song began to play and Max walked up to Liz and put his hands on her hips. As they started to slow dance, Max and Liz never took their eyes off each other as they were dancing. When they song was over they both leaned into each other. But Liz pulled away from Max before he could kiss her. She started to walk away and Max grabbed her arm, turning her to face him.

"Liz, what is wrong?" Max asked.

"Nothing is wrong, Max," Liz said.

"Yeah, right. Tell me what is wrong?' Max asked.

"Max, just drop it okay. I don't want to talk about it," Liz said.

"Liz, is it something I did. If so, just tell me," Max said.

"No, Max it is nothing you did. I jsut don't want to talk about," Liz said.

"Why won't you tell me?' Max asked.

"I don't have a damn thing to tell you," Liz said.

"I think you do," Max said.

"No, I don't have anything to say to you," Liz said.

"Fine, be that way," Max said.

"I will then," Liz said before she walked over to the bar.

Max walked over to the CD player and changed the music He couldn't figure out what was goig on. One minute Max and Liz were having fun. The next minute they were aruging. He didn't know what to think. Max turned and looked at Liz. He could tell that something was wrong with her, but he didn't know what it was. He walked up to the bar and stood next to Liz. She turned and looked at him.

"Liz, I'm sorry for being rude, but I just wanted to know what was wrong," Max said.

"I know that Max. But I just don't want to talk about it. I hope you can understand that," Liz said.

"You know I will. I'll try to understand," Max said.

"Thanks I better go get ready for tonight," Liz said.

"Yeah, you better go. See you in 30 minutes," Max said.

"Yeah, Max," Liz said.

"Ok. I'll give you 55 minutes. If you're not ready I'm coming to get you," Max said.

"You would not do that to me," Liz said.

"I guess you will have to wait and see. You better go now," Max said.

"Oh, alright then," Liz said as she walked up the stairs to her room.

Max watched as Liz walked up the stairs. He turned and looked towards the door where their friends were standing.

"What?" Max asked.

"Nothing. See you girls in a few," Michael said.

Max and the guys watched as Isabel and the girls walked up the stairs to their rooms. Max and Michael both turned and looked at each other.

"So, how was the dancing?" Michael asked.

"It was good. I can't believe she got me to dance," Max said.

"Yeah, but at least it was fun," Michael said.

"Yeah, that is true. Do you want to help me set up," Max asked.

"Yeah, sure why not," The guys said.

The guys got all the cups, plates and silverwear set up for the night. As
the guys were setting up, the girls were getting ready. Around 9pm Liz and the girls walked down the stairs, and each girl went their own way. Liz walked up to the bar and sat down. She looked up and saw Serena and Ava behind the bar helping Teddy and Bear with the drinks. She turned and saw Isabel and Tess sitting at a table talking to two guys while Alex and Kyle were sitting at the table next to them. She looked around and found Michael and Maria on the dance floor dancing. Two tables behind them she saw Max, Zan, and Ted talking. Liz turned and looked towards the door and saw Jim and Amy walk in.

When Jim walked in, he looked for Liz. He found her sitting at the bar. He walked up to Liz and tapped her on the shoulder. Liz turned and saw Jim standing in front of her.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 35 pg27 Jan 14

Post by L-J-L 76 »

"So, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine. I just can't believe a head got delvered to me today," Liz said.

"I know. Don't worry bout it though. We'll get Clay anf those guys soon," Jim said.

"God, I really hope so. Things are getting weird around here," Liz said.

"Yeah, I know it is. Just remember to let Max and me know if you get any calls or anything eles delivered to you," Jim said.

"You know I will let you know," Liz said.

"Good. So, why are you sitting over here?" Jim asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to," Liz said.

"Ok. I'm going to go talk to Max. See you later," Jim said.

"Ok, see you later Jim," Liz said.

Serena walked up to Liz and set a beer down in front of her. Liz looked up and smiled thankfully at Serena. She watched as Serena walked away from her. Liz turned and saw Max, Jim and Michael talking. Maria and Amy were at another table talking and laughing about something. Liz turned and looked down at her beer. She took a drink of her beer then set it down. Liz turn towards the door and saw UPS guy walk into the club.
The guy walked up to the bar. Serena looked up and walked towards the guy.

"Yes, can I help you with something?" Serena asked.

"I'm looking for a Miss Liz Parker. Do you know where I can find her?" The UPS guy asked.

""She is over there at the en of the bar," Serena said, pointing to Liz.

"Thank you," He said.

He walked up to Liz. Liz looked up at the guy that was standing in front of her.

"Miss Liz Parker?" He asked.

"Yes, may I help you?' Liz asked.

"Here, this is for you. I need you to sign here please," the UPS guy said as he handed Liz the clip board.

Liz sign her name on the clipboard and handed it back to the guy. After he looked it over, he handed a package to Liz before he left the club. Liz looked down to see who the package was from. She saw that there was no name on the front. Liz stood up and looked around. She saw that Max and Jim were still talking. Liz looked at Bear and started to wave her arms. Bear turned and saw Liz waving at him. He walked up to Liz. When he stood in front of her he saw that she was scared.

"What can I do for you Liz?" Bear said.

"Um, Bear can you do me a favor?" Liz asked.

"Sure what is it?" Bear asked.

"Can you please go get Jim and Max for me? Tell them it is very important that they get over here quickly," Liz said.

"Ok, I'll tell them. I'll be right back," Bear said.

Liz watched as Bear walked out from the bar. He walked up to Max and Jim. He leaned down and told them Liz need them to come quickly. Max and Jim turned and saw Liz staring at them. They stood up and walked up to Liz. When Max and Jim got to where Liz was standing they all looked at each other.

"Liz, What is wrong?" Jim asked.

"I just got a package delievered to me. I looked to see who it was from, but there is no name. Who sent this to me?" Liz said.

"Let's take this package to your office and find out what is inside," Max said.

"I hope it's nothing gross," Liz said.

Max picked up the package and started to walk towards Liz's office. Liz and Jim followed Max to her office. When they walked into the office, Jim shut the door as Max set the package down on the desk. Jim and Liz walked up to the desk and Max reached into his pocket for his knife. Max pulled the knife out of his pocket and started to cut open the box. After the box was open he pulled back the flaps and saw shredded newspaper.
Max looked up at Jim. Liz and Jim looked at Max and then at the box. Max and Jim reached into the box and removed all the shredded newspaper.

After all of those contents were cleared, they looked inside the box. They saw that there was another box. Max reached into the box and pulled the other box out. He opened the box and found more shreded newspaper. He removed all the newspaper and looked inside. When he looked inside, he found a picture. Max reached inside the box and pulled the picture out. He saw it was a picture of four guys and Liz. Max turned and handed the picture to Liz. Liz looked at Max as he handed her the picture. She looked down at the picture and she was shocked when she saw what it was.

"I can't believe this," Liz whispered.

"What is the picture?' Jim asked.

"Jim, this ids a picture of me, Matt, Chris, Scott and Clay in college," She explained.

"I can't believe this," She repeated.

"What does this picture mean to you Liz?" Max asked.

"Max, this is a picture of my ex- boyfriend and his friends," Liz said.

"Wait, did you say Matt, Chris and Scott?" Max asked.

"Yeah, What about it?" Liz asked.

"Liz, they're in jail for whatever it is they did. How did this box get sent here to you?" Max asked.

"I don't know. It could be Clay sending this and all the other stuff to me. But I just don't know," Liz said.

"What do you think they are trying to do by sending you things?" Jim asked.

"They are trying to make me remember what happen in college. There is no way that is going to happen," Liz said.

"What happen in college?" Max asked.

"Good and bad things happen in college," Liz stated.

"What Matt and his friends did, was it good or bad thing?" Max asked.

"Matt and his friends were a bad thing," Liz said.

"What happened to you in college Liz? Are Matt and his friends involved?" Max asked.

"Max, I can't tell you what happened nor if Matt and his friends were involved," Liz said.

"Why can't you tell me?" Max asked.

"Because I don't want to remember or talk about it," Liz said.

"Liz, why can't you tell me so I can help you?" Max asked.

"Max, I don't want to talk about my past, ok? Now just drop it," Liz said.

"I'll be here when you are ready to talk about it," Max said.

"Thanks, Max," Liz said.

"We better get out of here before someone comes and looks for us," Jim said.

Liz walked up to the desk and picked up both boxes and put them in the closet. Liz walked over to the table and picked up the picture. She walked over to her desk and pulled a drawer open. When the drawer was open, Liz reached in and opened her safe.

After the safe was open, Liz put the picture in the safe and shut the door. Then she shut the drawer the safe was in. Liz stood up and walked up to Max and Jim who were standing in front of the door. Jim opened the door and all three of them walked out of the office. Max and Jim walked towards their table and Liz walked over to the bar.

Author's Note:

Hey Everyone!
I just wanted to say thank you for all your feedbacks. Please keep reading and leave feedback? I hope you will like chapter 35 and please let me know what you think in feedback? I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be posting another chapter til next month. The reason why is because I am having surgery on Tuesday January 16. I have to have bed rest for 10 days after surgery. I thought I would let everyone know. I hope you will keep reading this story and leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone has a good stress free relaxing week. Don't work yourselves to hard ok!

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU,} Chapter 36 pg 28 Feb 7

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 36:
When Liz walked over to the bar, she sat down and ordered a beer. While she waiting for it, she looked around.She saw Maria and Serena on the dance floor dancing and laughing. She turned and saw the guys were still talking. Then Liz watched as Alex stood up and walked towards her. Liz turned and saw a bottle of beer in front of her. She opened the beer and took a drink. She set the beer down and turned to see Alex standing in front of her. They both smiled and looked at each other. Alex put his hand out for Liz. She looked at Alex and looked at his hand.

"Dance with me?" Alex asked.

"Ok. Let's do this," Liz said as she put her hands in his.

Alex and Liz both stood up and walked to the dance floor. When they both got to the dance floor they turned and looked at each other. Alex and Liz started to sway their hips as the hip - Hop music played. Alex and Liz stepped towards each other then side - stepped each other with a twist. They turned and looked at each other as they swayed their hips. Then Alex and Liz stepped towards each other then stepped back. Liz put her hands up in the air as she swayed her hips. Alex and Liz stomped and spinned. After the spin was done, they walk towards each other. Alex grabbed Liz and bent her backwards and pulled her up to face him.

Alex and Liz took a step back and side stepped each other. As they were dancing their friends watched them. Jim and friends watched were surprised to see the way Alex and Liz were dancing. When the song was over they watched Alex and Liz hug. Alex and Liz started to sway their hips as a new hip hop song began to play. Liz put her hands on Alex's shoulders as they swayed their hips and then she put her arms up in the air. Alex and Liz were smiling and laughing as they were dancing. When the song was over Alex and Liz walked up to the bar and sat down. Liz turned and looked towards the table with all of the guys and she caught Max looking at her. Then she turned away and looked at Alex.

"Thank you for the dance. It was really nice," Alex said.

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun dancing with you. When are you going to ask Isabel to dance?" Liz asked.

"I don't think I will. I think she hates me for some reason," Alex said.

"Isabel, doesn't hate you. She just nervous sometimes. I think you should go over there and ask her to dance," Liz said.

"Oh, no I can't do that," Alex said.

"Fine then. I'll go ask her for you then," Liz said.

"No, you can't do that," Alex said.

"Watch me Alex," Liz said.

Alex watched as Liz walked up to Isabel and tapped her on the shoulder. He saw Isabel and Tess turn around to look at Liz.

Meanwhile at Isabel and Tess table:

Isabel and Tess turned and looked at Liz. Liz looked at the both of them.

"Isabel I need to talk to you alone, Please?" Liz asked.

"I guess I'll leave then," Tess said as she stood up and walked away. Liz waited until Tess was gone before she turned and looked at Isabel.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" Isabel asked.

"I need to talk to you about Alex," Liz said.

"What about Alex?" Isabel said.

"Alex asked me to aks you if you will dance with him," Liz explained.

"Yes of course I will dance with him. Why didn't he ask me himself?" Isabel asked.

"Alex thought you would turn him down. I think that would break his hart if you did say no to him," Liz said.

"I'm going to go talk to him. Thanks for telling me all of this," Isabel said.

"Hey, no problem," Liz said.

Liz walked up to the stage and sat down. She watched as Isabel walked up to Alex and sat down next to him.

Meanwhile at the bar:
Alex was sitting at the bar, and he was taking a drink of his beer. When he turned around, he saw Isabel sitting next to him. Alex and Isabel both looked at each other.

"Isabel, not that I'm not happy you are here, but what are you doing over here?" Alex said.

"Come with me Alex," Isabel said as she stood up.

Isabel grabbed Alex by his hand and led him to the dance floor. When they got to the dance floor they turned and looked at each other. A slow song began to play. Isabel put her arms on Alex's shoulder as Alex put his hands o her hips. As they started to slow dance Alex and Isabel looked at each other and smiled. They were both nervous as they danced. They didn't know what to say to each other.

Back at the stage:
Liz watched as they danced. She was glad that Alex and Isabel could have fun together. Liz turned and looked at the guy's table. She saw Jim, Max, and Michael were watching Isabel and Alex dance closetogether. Liz was happy for Alex and Isabel.

On the dance floor:
Alex turned and saw Liz watching them. He smiled at Liz as he was dancing with Isabel. Alex saw Liz wave at him. He waved back at her. He turned and looked towards the table with the guys and saw Max stand up and walk towards Liz. He watched as Liz turned to see Max walking towards her.

At the stage:
Liz turned and looked at Max. Max sat down and turned to look at Liz.

"What are you doing over here Max?" Liz asked.

"I just wanted to see how you are doing," Max said.

"I'm fine. I'm just sitting here looking around. What were you and the guys talking about?" Liz asked.

"Oh, we were talking about how we are going to stop the threatening letter, calls and weird packages you've been getting," Max said.

"And pray tell, how are you going to do that?" Liz asked.

"We don't know yet, but we are thinking of a way," Max said.

"Yeah, well let me know if you guys do come up with a way," Liz said.

"Liz, what is wrong?" Max asked.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm just little tired is all," Liz said.

"Is that what it really is?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I'm just tired is all," Liz said.

"What time is it?" Max asked.

Liz looked down at her watch and then looked up ay Max.

"It's 11pm. The club doesn't close until 12am," Liz said.

"That is good to know. Will you dance with me?" Max asked.

"Yes, of course I will dance with you," Liz said.

A new song began to play as Max and Liz walked to the dance floor. Max and Liz turned towards each other as they started to sway their hips to the hip hop music. Max grabbed Liz and pulled her close to him. Max bent Liz back and pulled her up to face him. Then Liz turned and stood in front of Max. Max pulled Liz close to him and they started to grind into each other as they danced.

Liz raised her arms and reached over her shoulders to rest on Max's shoulder. She turned her head and looked at Max. Max looked at Liz. Liz turned her body to face Max. Max put his hands on her hips once Liz's hands were at her sides again. Max and Liz both stared at each other. When the song was over Liz got out out of Max's hold and walked to the stage and sat down. Max walked up to Liz and stood in front of her. They both looked at each other. They didn't know what they should say to each other. Max sat down next to Liz. They both turned and looked at each other.

"So, where are you going to sleep tonight?" Liz asked.

"I'm going to sleep on the couch tonight," Max said.

"Question: do you know where Michael is going to sleep?" Liz asked.

"I don't know yet. I guess we are going to have to ask him when we get back to your apartment," Max said.

"Yeah, guess we will," Liz said.

Max and Liz both smiled at each other. They turned and saw Michael and Maria dancing. Max turned and looked at Li. When he looked at, Liz he saw that she was smiling at Michael and Maria. Liz turned and Max staring at her.

"What are you staring at Max?" Liz asked.

"I'm not staring at anything, Liz," Max said.

"Why are you staring at me?" Liz asked.

"I'm staring at you because I think you finally got our friends to be nice to each other," Max said.

"Max, people can be nice to each other when they want to," Liz said.

"I know that, but for some reason I think this is your doing," Max said.

"Whatever you say, Max," Liz said.

Max snd Liz smiled at each other. Max stood up and walked up to the guy's table and sat down next to Jim.

"So, how is Liz doing?" Jim asked.

"She says that she is only tired," Max said.

"That is understandable. We've still got 30 minutes left til the club is closed," Jim said.

"So what do you think of the package that Liz gotr tonight?" Max said.

"I think that Matt, chris, and scott are trying to make her remember whatever happened in college and they are also trying to scare her at the same time," Jim said.

"But why would they try to get Liz remember her college years and try to scare her?" Max asked.

"Who knows why they are trying to do it, but whatever happened in college must have been bad," Jim said.

"I agree with you there. It must have been bad, but what are we going to do about it?" Max asked.

"Idon't know yet. But we need to think of something soon," Jim said.

"Are we still meeting in your office tomorrow morning?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I want to talk to all of you guys in the morning,"Jim said.

"What are we going to tell the girls?" Max asked.

"We just tell them that I need to talk to you guys," Jim said.

"I hope we come up with something before any more trouble happens," Max said.

"I agree with you. I don't want to find out what will happen next. I saw you and Liz dancing. You and Liz look good together,"Jim said.

"Thanks. Liz said that later on she wants to show me some dance moves I can use in fighting," Max said.

"Now that sounds like it would be interesting thing to learn. Good luck with it," Jim said.

"Thanks. I have a feeling I'm going to need it," Max said.

"We have to wait and see if you can do it first," Jim said.

"Yeah, that is true. I'm hoping that I can," Max said.

"Oh, you know you will be able to," Jim said.

Midnight:
Bear walked up on stage and tapped the microphone. Everyone turned and looked at him.

"Ok, Everyone it is time to close up. Thankd for coming, and please come back again," Bear said.

Liz and friends watched as everyone walked out of the club. After everyone was gone they srtarted to clean up. They threw away all the beer bottles, cans and paper plates. They put all the cups and silverwear in the dishwasher. When everything was cleaned up they walked outthe door. Maria stopped and turned around to lock the doors. After she locked the doors to the club she walked up to Liz. Liz and Maria walked over to Max's car while everyone went to their cars. Everyone got in their cars and drove off.

Max and Michael drove Liz and Maria to their apartment. When they got to the apartment they got out of the car and walked up the steps to the apartment building door. Michael opened the door and watched them walk in. Michael walked in the and shut the door behind him. They walked up the stairs to Liz and Maria's apartment. When they got to the apartment Max unlocked the door and walked in first. He went and checked every room before he would let Liz, Maria, and Michael in. After he checked the rooms he opened the door to let Liz, Maria, and Michael in. After everyone walked into the apartment Max closed and locked the door. He turned around and saw Liz, Michael, and Maria still standing.

"Liz, I'm going to go ahead and take my shower and go to bed. See you guys in the morning," Maria said as she walked out of the room.

"Ok see you in the morning Maria. Where are you and Michael going to sleep?" Liz asked.

"We'll sleep out here on the couch bed," Max said.

"Ok then. I'll see you both in the morning then," Liz said.

"Yeah. good night, Liz," max said.

Max and Michael watched as Liz walked out of the room. They both turned and looked at each other as they sat down.

"Max, what is going on with you and Liz?" Michael asked.

"Nothing is going on. We are just friends," Max said.

"Yeah right. I know something is going on with the both of you," Michael said.

"No, nothing is going on between us. What about you and Maria?" Max asked.

"Nothing is going on between Maria and I. We are just like you and Liz are. We're friends nothing more,"Michael said.

"Ok, let's change the subject then. Is Maria still getting on your nerves?" Max asked.

"Yes, she is. All we do now is argue," Michael said.

"Well domn't worry yourself about it; I'm sure you both will get over it soon," Max said.

" I know I will, but I just can't figure out why we argue so much," Michael said.

"Maybe the reason why you both argue so much is because you like each other," Liz said.

Max and Michael turned and saw Liz standing in the doorway looking at them.

"Liz, your friend Maria is strange and weird," Michael said.

"She is only strange to you because you both pick on each other," Liz said.

"Well, she starts it. And when I try to stop the arguement it won't stop," Michael said.

"Michael, you and Maria need to stop arguing and try to geyt along before you both kill each other," Liz said.

"Fine I will try and get along with her. I hope she will try too," Michael said.

"Good. That is all I want. I want us all to be good friends here," Liz said.

"You know I will try and be nice," Michael said.

"Thanks for saying that, but Michael?" Liz asked.

"Ok. I really will try and be friends with you and Maria," Michael said.

"Good. That is all I want," Liz said.

"Liz, what are you doing up? Shouldn't you be in bed?" Max asked.

"I just came in here to say good night," Liz said.

"Well then good night Liz," Max and Michael said.

"Goddnight Max and Michael," Liz said before she walked out of the room.

Max and Michael watched as Liz walked out of the room and shut the door. Max stood up and walked over to the bathroom to change clothes. A few minutes later Max walked out of the bathroom wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. Michael stood up and walked to the bathroom and changed his clothes. He walked out wearing a pair of short. Michael walked in the living room a few minutes later.

Then Max and Michael took the pillows and the cushions of the couch off and set them on the floor. They pulled the couch bed out and found blankets already on the bed. Max walked over the lamp and and turned off the light before he walked over to the bed and sat down. Michael and Max pulled the blankets back before laying on the bed. They fell fast asleep few minutes later.

Author's note:
Hey everyone
Thank you for all your feedbacks I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next. I wanted to let you know I will be hopefully posting chapter 37 on Sunday February 18. Again thank you for all your feedbacks please keep the feedbacks coming?

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger{CC,AU,Adult}Chapter 37 pg9 Feb18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 37
In the morning:
Liz woke up and walked over to her closet. She started to look for something to wear. A few seconds later, Liz found a light blue sundress to wear. She walked to the dresser, opened the drawer and took out her underwear and bra. After she got everything she needed, shwe walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door. When no answered, Liz walked in and shut the door behind her.

She walked up to the sink and set her clothes down on it. She turned and walked to the door and grabbed the towels. Then she walked back to the sink and set the towels down. Liz undressed and walked over to the shower. She turned on the water and waited a few minutes before walking into the water. When she got in the shower she started to wash her and body. When she was finished she got out of the showeer and started to dry off. After she was dried off Liz started to get dressed and fix her hair. Liz walked out of the bathroom and walked in the kitchen where she saw Max and Michael sitting at the kitchen table eatting.

Max and Michael looked up and saw Liz walking in the kitchen.

"Hey, good morning," Max said.

"Good Morning, Max and Michael," Liz said.

Liz walked up to the counter where the coffee pot was sitting. She reached up to the cabinet and grabbed a cofee cup. She set the cup down and poured herself some coffee. Liz turned and looked at Max and Michael.

"So, what are you guys up to today?" Liz asked.

"Were trying to figure out what Jim needs to talk with us about this morning," Max said.

"Who knows. Maybe it's good news," Liz said.

"That is what I'm hoping for," Michael said.

"Where is Maria?" Liz asked.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her all morning," Michael said.

"I bet she is still sleeping," Max said.

"Then I better go wake her up or we are going to be late for work," Liz said.

Liz set her coffee cup down and walked out of the kitchen. She walked to Maria's room and knocked on the door.

Liz walked up to the bed and shook Maria awake. Maria didn't move when Liz tried to wake her. Liz stood up, walked out of Maria's ropom nd walked towards the kitchen. When Liz walked into the kitchen she went to the fridge and opened it. She grabbed an ice cube from the ce tray and sttepped back and closed the fridge. Liz turned and saw Max and Michael looking at her. She just smiled and walked out of the kitchen.

Liz walked in Maria's room and set the ice onto Maria's bare back. She then walked out of the room and walked into the kitchen. Liz walked up to the kitchen table and sat down. She grabbed her coffee cup and started to finish her coffee. A few seconds later they heard Maria scream. They looked up and saw her walk in the kitchen. Maria looked at Liz,Max and Michael.

Who put the ice on my back?" Maria asked.

"I don't know who would do that," Liz said.

"Well, whoever did is in a lot of trouble," Maria said.

"Maria, calm down and go get ready for work. We're leaving in 30 minutes," Liz said.

"30 minutes?Oh god!," Maria yelled as she ran out of the kitchen.

Liz turned and saw Max and Michael looking at her.

"What?" Liz asked.

"I can't believe you put ice on her back. She is going to be in a bad mood all day," Michael said.

"So? We can't be late for work. Jim will be pissed if we are late," Liz said.

"Yeah, you do have a point there," Max said.

"I know I do. You guys better make sure not to make Maria anymore mad," Liz said.

"We can do that," Max said.

"Max, does Jim still need to talk to us this morning?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, Jim said said it was inportant. Who knows though," Max said.

"Why would Jim need to talk to you guys?" Liz asked.

"Who knows hat it's about. But, we will find out when we get there," Max said.

"Yeah, I'm sure you will," Liz said.

Michael turned and saw Max and Liz looking at each other. Michael rolled his eyesand looked away. A few minutes later Maria walked into the kitchen and saw Max and Liz staring at each other. She turned and looked at Michael.

"What is going on with Liz and Max?" Maria asked.

"I don't know, but they have been staring at each other for a couple of minutes now," Michael said.

"Liz, do we need to have a talk?" Maria asked.

"No, we don't need to have a talk. Are you ready for work?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, we need to get our lunches bags before we leave though," Maria said.

"The lunches are in the fridge," Liz said.

"When are we leaving," Maria asked.

"We're leaving in 20 minutes," Michael said.

"Good. Now I can have some coffee before we leave," Maria said, as she walked to the cabinet.

Maria opened the cabinet door and got a coffee cup. She set the cup down, poured herself some coffee, walked over to the table and sat down.

"Liz, are you going to the club tonight?" Maria asked.

"I don't know yet. Right now I'm thinking maybe. Ask me again later, ok?" Liz said.

"Sure. So how do you think it went with Alex and Isabel last night?" Maria ssked.

"I guess we'll find out when we get to work,"Liz said.

"I hope everything went good for them," Maria said.

"That is what I'm hoping for too," Liz said.

Liz and Maria turned and saw Max and Michael were gone. The girls turned and looked at each other.

"Where do you think Max and Michael went?" Maria asked.

"They probably went to get ready for work," Liz said.

"Yeah, they probably did," Maria said.

A few minutes later, Max and Michael both walked in the kitchen and sat down.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, we're ready. You girls better go grab your purses and lunches before we leave," Michael said.

Liz and Maria stood up at the same time. Liz walked over to the fridge and Maria walked out of the kitchen. Liz opened the fridge and grabbed their lunches. After she got the lunches she walked back to the table. A few minutes later, Maria walked into the kitchen with the purses. She walked over to the table and handed Liz her purse. She haned Maria her lunch bag as Maria haned Liz her purse. Liz and Maria turned and looked at Max and Michael.

Max and Michael both looked at Liz and Maria.

"Are you girls ready to leave now?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, we're ready to leave now?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, we're ready to leave," Maria said.

They all walked out of the kitchen and walked towards the door of thr apaertment. Max opened the door and watched Liz,Michael, and Maria walked out. Max walked out the door and turned to shut the door. After Max shut the door, he made sure it was locked. Max turned and saw Liz , Michael, and Maria waiting for him. They all walked down the stairs to the apartment buildings door. Max opened the door and watched Liz,Michael, and Maria walk out the door.

Max and Michael walked the girls to the car. They opened the door and everyone got into the car and shut it. Then they drove off to the station . When they got to the station, Max parked the car. Everyone got out of the car and walked up the steps. When they walked in, Liz and Maria went to their offices and Max and Michael went to Jim's office. Liz and Maria walked in their offices and shut the door. They sat down at their desks and
started to to work on their paperwork.

Meanwhile in Jim's office:
Max and Michael knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Come in," Jim yelled.

Max and Michael walked in the office and saw that all the guys were sitting on the two couches in the office. Max and Michael walked up to the couches and sat down also. As they sat down they aw Jim sitting at the desk, signing some paper work. A few minutes later Jim stood up and walked over to the guys and sat down.

"Ok guys. We are here to figure out a way to keep the girls safe, and how to stop things being delievered to Liz and the girls," Jim said.

"How are we going to do that?" Alex said.

"We need to think of away. Does anyone have any idea how to keep the girls safe and stop things being delivered to the girls?" Jim said.

"Well, we could put a video camer in their offices, atthe club, and at home," Kyle said.

"Ok. Now that we've got tht, what are we going to do about the package being delivered?"Jim asked.

"Maybe we could have the package go through a scanner and someone could look on to see what is inside od the box,"Zan said.

"Ok. So who is going to be the one to set the video cameras in the offices, club, and at the homes?" Jim asked.

"I'll put the cameras in the offices," Zan said.

"I'll put the cameras in the club," Ted said.

"I'll put the cameras in the apartment," Alex said.

"And I'll help Alex with the cameras," Kyle said.

"Good, now we have that settled. When do you guys want to start?" Jim asked.

"I say we start tonight. We could get it all done without the girls knowing about it," Max said.

"I agree with Max. It would be a good idea to start tonight," Michael said.

Max and guys all decided to havethe wires to Jim's tv so that they could watch over the girls without them knowing.

Meanwhile in Liz's office:
Liz was working on some files when she heard a knock on the door. Liz stood up and walked over to th door. She opened the door and saw a delivery guy standing in the doorway.

"Yes, can I help you with something?" Liz asked.

"Yes, ma'am. Are you Liz Parker?" the delivery guy asked.

"Yes, I'm Liz Parker. Can I help you with something?" Liz asked

"Yes, will you please sign here? You present is out front," the delivery guy said as he haned the clipboard to her.

"Thank you. here you go," Liz said, as she handed the clipboard back to the guy.

Liz watched as the delivery guy walked out of the office. Liz was walking out of the office when she gets stopped by Maria.

"Hey, Liz, where are you going?"Maria asked.

"I'm going outside I'll be back in a few minutes," Liz said.

"Wait up, I'll come with you," Maria said.

Liz and Maria walked out of the station and saw a car with a huge bow on it. They walked down the stairs to the car. Liz walked up to the car and put her hand on the door handle. When Liz was about to open the door she started to hear ticking. Liz walked up to Maria and grabbed her by the arm. They stared to walk backwards to the steps.

"Liz, what is going on?" Maria asked.

"I don't know. Come on we need to go," Liz said.

"What is that ticking?" Maria asked.

"Maria, the ticking is coming form the car," Liz said.

"Liz, I have a bad feeling about this," Maria said.

"I have the same feeling Maria," Liz said., as the reached the steps.

Liz and Maria were on the first step when the car blew up. Maria and Liz got blown to the top of the steps when the car exploded. Maria woke up and saw that Liz was knocked out. Maria sat up and looked around. She was shocked to see everyone was still alive and okay. Maria felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned and saw Ava and Serena standing next to her. She looked at them nd then looked at Liz.

"Serena, go get Jim, Max, and Michael tell them to hurry," Maria said.

"Ok. Are you ok, Maria?" Serena asked

"I'm fine, but I think Liz is hurt badly,"Maria said.

"Ava, you stay here. I'll be right back," Serena said.

"Ok. Please hurry and get the guys?" Ava asked.

"You know I will,"Serena said before running inside the building.

Serena ran down the hall to Jim's office. She knocked on the door waiting for answer.

"Come in," Jim yelled.

Serena walked in and looked at Jim and the guys. Jim and the guys looked at Serena.

"Seena, what is ti?" Jim asked.

"You, Max, and Michael need to come quickly," Serena said.

"Serena, what is going on?" Jim said.

"Liz and Maria need you. Something bad happened,"Serena said.

"Ok. Let's go see what happened," Jim said, as he and the guys stood up.

Serena walked up to Max and grabbed his hand. They ran down the hall to the door. When Serena and Max walked out the door they saw Maria and Ava sitting next to a knock out Liz. Max walked up to Maria and Liz. Max checkedfor a pulse and found that she had a good pulse. Max turned and looked at Maria.

"Maria, what happened,"Max asked.

"Max, Liz got a delivery. The guys said it was waiting outside for her. Then we came outside to see what it was. Liz got a car delivered to her. We walked down the stairs towards the car. Liz had her hand on the handle when we started to hear a ticking sound. We started to walk backwards to the steps. When we got to the steps, the car blew up and we ended up here. Is Liz ok?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, she'll be ok. I'm going to take her to the hospital to make sure," Max said.

"Good. Max please let me know if she will be ok?" Maria asked.

"You know I will. Michael is going to get you checked out before you go home ok," Max said.

Maria nooded her head. Max stood up and picked Liz up. He tool Liz to his car and opened the door. He laid her down on the backseat, shut the door, and got in on the driver's side and drove off the the hospital.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to say thank you for your feedback. Please keep reading and leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next. Oh and I also wanted to let you know I will be posting chapter 38 on Tuesaday March 6. I hope you will also read that. Again thank you for all your feedbacks. I hope you will keep reding to find out what will happen next.

L-J-L 76