How was your day/week/weekend?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Re: How was your day?

Post by NotYourChick »

Rowedog wrote:
My baby's all grown up and...*sniff*...savin' China!

I'm seriously impressed, dude.
Thank you, it's been an education for me as well.

Oh god... more tutoring today.

Guess what I got asked this time? While her father was two and a half metres away in the same room?

"What's masturbation?"

Ever tried to explain masturbation to an 11 year old girl without making it sound gross or something to be ashamed of? Because I have... and it's not easy. I think I achieved it though, even though I took on the lovely colour of a tomato.

I swear, one day, she's going to kill me.

I can't even remember how the rest of my day went, she's knocked it completely out of my head.
Poor you. :lol:

I do have to say I was one of those kids who joy out of doing that to my parents. :lol:
- Amanda
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

My day's been wonderful right now I'm a canvas for an almost two year old's art. Oh god it tickles.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Been sitting on my ass in front of my TIVO watching and rewatching my USA team's Sunday win over Canada in the Olympic Hockey games!!! LOVE IT!! :mrgreen:
RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RiceKrispy »

Earth2Mama wrote:
RiceKrispy wrote:I got back from Vegas at midnight. My boyfriend decided to surprise me with a spontaneous (well, for me anyway, because he planned it and I had no idea) short weekend trip.

Lost a little bit of money, but it was a fun weekend.
I just love the slogan - Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. :D

So, you sure that's the only thing that happened out there? :wink: It ain't called "Sin City" for nothing :lol:

No quick trip to the Chapel O' Love?
My mom and best friend eluded to the fact that I may be eloping, but I know my family would shoot me, so it's in my best interest to wait it out. ;)

Though some interesting things did happen. But that's another story. :lol:
Life is only as good as the memories we make.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

My day was great. I finally got my birthday present in it's entirety, which was a popcorn maker, and butter, and seeds, but for some reason Amazon shipped everything separately so I got the butter, then the popper, then the seeds. I made popcorn twice today and it was so yummy, and since there wasn't a bunch of seeds I got to let my son dive into the bowl, there was popcorn EVERYWHERE! Watched American Psycho and Serving Sara both of which we're funny, I've had American Psycho for over a year now and haven't watched it because no one bothered to tell me it was a comedy. The only sucky part of my day is hubby's working night audit which means I probably won't go to sleep until 4am :(
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

My day yesterday ... sucked ass! Here's why -

I was walking down 34th and 2nd Ave in Manhattan. I noticed those newspaper ties lying in the middle of the sidewalk and tried to step over them. Instead, they managed to somehow get tangled up in my shoes, causing me to fall on my knees and hands. I went to the hospital and had to have my hands and knees bandaged up and was sent home from work. I was in so much pain, that I feel asleep on my couch from 4 pm until nearly 8 pm. Then later when I tried to get some sleep, I couldn't!

Oh yeah, and right now, its snowing and raining in the city and where am I? At work! :roll: If I fall today, I'm going to be really pissed off! :x
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

You fell that bad!!! Owchies. That is a really sucky day. Hope today's better for you.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

I got my taxes back the other day. So I've been shopping for two days straight, I shopped until 9pm last night when the outlet mall closed and then was woken up to go shopping again. The sad thing is, I'm not done yet, I still have a ton of other stuff I need, and I already feel exhausted. Oh well, new stuff is fun stuff.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

After the snow storm that hit us and my falling the other day, I've been parked on the couch all day. I've caught up on some reading and hell, I even took an afternoon nap!

I love lazy days :mrgreen:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Earth2Mama wrote:After the snow storm that hit us and my falling the other day, I've been parked on the couch all day. I've caught up on some reading and hell, I even took an afternoon nap!

I love lazy days :mrgreen:
:P Your guy's stupid snow keeps delaying my packages. Not that I wouldn't trade my packages for snow as long as it came with a city that actually knows how to use a snow plow.