Colin Hanks (Alex Whitman) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I think it is the one from NZ
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

From a New Zealander- It's the New Zealand flag.

I saw King Kong yesterday and I absloutly adored it. It's not normally my type of Film I would go and see but a friend of mine wanted to go and see it and so we went and it was awesome. I was just watching it and then suddenly I was thinking 'there's Colin!'

When I heard (although this was a few months after) KK was shoting near where I lived and Colin was in it I was tempted to look around the area to see whether I could spot him. Unfortantly I didn't.

I could rave on all day about King Kong and Colin being in it but I'll save it but for everyone who hasn't seen it on the big screen: GO! It's worth it just to see Kong that huge!
desdimona

Post by desdimona »

GOTTA LOVE THAT STUD MUFFIN.
hks_bsb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by hks_bsb »

Did anyone see Colin at the Golden Globes last night?

~Hannah~
Whats so great about normal???

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Roswell_Dreamers/

*Kaylee & Simon* *Keria & Lewis* *Michael and Sarah*
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Nope...didn't spot him :(
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

there are some pics of him at wireimages
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
hks_bsb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by hks_bsb »

Thanks, they're good pics of him!

~Hannah~
Whats so great about normal???

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Roswell_Dreamers/

*Kaylee & Simon* *Keria & Lewis* *Michael and Sarah*
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

saw someone post this link on imdb and thought you might enjoy it too

http://pennysweet.tripod.com/imagelib/s ... et=tlx_new
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Thanks Trude :D
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

saw this on aint it cool news:

Double vision! Hanks and Hanks with some magic thrown in for THE GREAT BUCK HOWARD!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with news on an interesting pic that just got its green from Bristol Bay Productions. The project is called THE GREAT BUCK HOWARD and it's a "magician comedy" that follows a young man who becomes the assistant of a fading star in the magician world.
The young man is going to be played by Colin Hanks and the declining magician looks to be played by the man, the myth, the legend... Mr. Kevin Kline. Kline is currently in talks, not nailed in, but I'd love to see him headline a project like this. The double vision part comes in with the casting of the young assistant's disapproving father... Mr. Tom Hanks will really stretch himself in this small role playing the sire of young Colin Hanks. heh
I spent some time with Colin Hanks on the KONG set and really found him to be a down to earth and cool guy... But he creeped me out when bits of his dad came through in his speech and expressions. Seeing these two together onscreen will be surreal! Overall, a really cool sounding little flick! And it paves the way for a spoof version starring Charlie Murphy, playing off his Chappelle's Show character... They'll call it THE GREAT BUCK NASTY! (Latauro eat your heart out!)

found this at comingsoon.net

Hanks Magician Comedy Gets Financing
Source: Variety March 10, 2006

Bristol Bay Productions has come on board to fully finance The Great Buck Howard, the Colin Hanks-Tom Hanks magician comedy, says Variety.

Kevin Kline is in talks to join the cast. Sean McGinly will direct his script, and production will begin in July in New York. Playtone's Tom Hanks and Gary Goetzman will produce.

Kline is negotiating to play a renowned illusionist whose career is on the wane. Colin Hanks will play a kid fresh out of school who becomes the magic man's assistant. In a smaller role, Tom Hanks plays Buck's father, who is not at all enthused about his son's career choice.

Bristol Bay, the sister company to Walden Media in the Anschutz Film Group, will fully finance the film, and make distribution deals later.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics