The Differences between men and women

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Flamehair
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Flamehair »

but it's still unfair :wink:
big prince Leo Alsandair Aidyn Galahad Colin 12.08.2007
little prince Robin Faramir Gawain Diarmad Finlay 18.05.2009

little princess Eowyn Morgaine Nevialani Caitlin Valerie 15.05.2012
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Stuff Magazine (a guy magazine) did a survey over a lot of useless facts.

But the best dealt with the old tv show Who's The Boss.You remember that one right? The one where we all got to see a young Alyssa Milano grow up from a young tomgirl named Sam to a ohhhh soooo gorgeous woman.

Well do you also remember the woman who played the promiscuous red headed grandmother Mona?

Well the magazine asked a certain number of men this question

"Would you sleep with Mona if gave you a guaranteed shot at sleeping with Sam (Alyssa Milano)

78% of the men surveyed said yes they would.You know to be honest I'm actually surprised that it was that low :lol:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Mona? that's the mother of ... Angela?
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Oh, that's icky...Mona? Maybe it's because I'm a girl and I just don't get the male mind...but why would you want to do that? :?

-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Zanssoulmate08 wrote:Oh, that's icky...Mona? Maybe it's because I'm a girl and I just don't get the male mind...but why would you want to do that? :?

-Sarah
:lol: The answer to your guestion is in it....the male mind...or maybe the male penis...well to be honest I think sometimes their the same :lol: anyway Alyssa Milano is a very gorgoues woman and many guys would love to sleep with her.Even if they had to go through Mona to do it :lol:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

men are weird :lol:
I don't think women would sleep first with Donald Trump just so they could have their turn at Johnny Depp :roll:

... no wait, Trump is loaded, so yes, some might do him
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Flamehair
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Flamehair »

yes , some would. But surely not me *iiik*
big prince Leo Alsandair Aidyn Galahad Colin 12.08.2007
little prince Robin Faramir Gawain Diarmad Finlay 18.05.2009

little princess Eowyn Morgaine Nevialani Caitlin Valerie 15.05.2012
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

10 Things You Don't Know About Women
By Jenna Fischer

1. If we run into your ex-girlfriend in public, the first thing you should do is put your arm around us. And if we have to introduce ourselves, you are in big trouble.

2. When you tell us about a business lunch you had with a woman, it's a good idea to tell us that she's fat, ugly, old, or a lesbian. Preferably all of them.

3. PMS is real. It's chemical, and it sucks. If someone told you that every thirty days you were going to get jacked repeatedly in the nuts, you'd be pissy around day twenty-six, too.

4. When we say, "I don't feel connected," the only appropriate response is, "I feel it, too. Let's go out for a nice dinner and reconnect." Try it. You will get laid.

5. If you can locate the following items in our home—tape, casserole dish, Christmas ornaments—you will get laid.

6. If you act excited about the bath mat we bought at Target, you will get laid.

7. We really want to have kids. That is, until you want to have kids. Then: "Hey, slow down. What about my career? It's my body. I'm not just a depository for your sperm, you know. Fuck off. Wait, come back. I'm sorry about that. It's sweet you want to have kids. Let's talk about it in a year."

8. You know what's really gay? Football. Instead of watching it, just have sex with another dude once a year. Get it all out of your system at once.

9. We can make a "celebrity safe list" if you want. But I am way more likely to get Patrick Dempsey to fuck me in a bathroom than you are to get Lindsay Lohan to suck you off in your car.

10. Okay, wait. Maybe not Lindsay Lohan. But you know what I mean.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

#3 and #7 are great :lol:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

5 Reasons To Believe Computers are Male/Female

Five reasons to believe computers are female:

1. No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.
2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
3. The message "Bad command or file name" is about as informative as, "If you don't know why I'm mad at you, then I'm certainly not going to tell you."
4. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
5. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.

Five reasons to believe computers are male:

1. They have a lot of data, but are still clueless.
2. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem.
3. As soon as you commit to one you realize that, if you had waited a little longer, you could have obtained a better model.
4. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
5. Big power surges knock them out for the rest of the day