A Love Worth Dying For(Adult/CC) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Eager with anticipation my breaths come in short gasps.I had almost forgotten what it was like to be with a man.But Alex certainely knows what he's doing.He's got the midas touch.Feverishly he pulls my skirt up around my waist and pulls open the bodice of my dress revealing my breasts to his gaze.Silently I curse whoever it was who created today's fashion for women...it really isn't conducive to hasty love making.

His questing fingers touch my core and I bite my lip from crying out,my body arches into his touch as I close my eyes,reveling in the sensations he is arousing within me.Trying to pay as much attention to him as he is to me I force myself to open my eyes and attach my mouth to his pulse point on his neck,sucking on it,all the while moving against his fingers.My hands move to his back,feeling the tight smooth skin.I wish I could see him better but the darkness prevents that.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

ooc: so, faith and kate, do you guys want me to have michael interrupt the book reading? :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Yes! Please do :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Walking through the door of the library, one of the rooms in the middle of my path to Max's room, I see the two Maids, Liz and Maria, hanging on one of the books.

"Oh Sir we can explain," Maria says guiltily, standing up along with Liz. What is it that they're looking at.

"That book, let me see it," I say in a voice that sounds calm in order to mask my suspicion and worry. I can see the title from here; it's the book on Vampires, the book about me and Max and Isabel. The maid's can't read it, they'll become suspicious, and with good reason.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

"Oh Sir we can explain." Maria says as Master Michael walks in. She then turns to me. I keep my eyes on my master. "That book, let me see it," He says and I walk over to him handing it to him.

"I was cleaning the shelves, sir and this book fell open. Maria walked in right as I was picking it up." I tell him. Hoping that just because we simply looked at this book, we would not be thrown out.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

“That book, let me see it," Master Michael states in a dead calm voice that sends chills down my spine. Uh Oh. We’ve been caught. I wonder what the punishment is for snooping in our employers personal effects. We could be put out on the street! My mind goes directly into panic mode. I’ve got to think of a way to fix this. Liz and I wouldn’t do well as homeless. We don’t look homely enough. Liz doesn’t miss a beat. She rises and takes the book to him.

"I was cleaning the shelves, sir and this book fell open. Maria walked in right as I was picking it up." She informs him with a smooth tongue. Yay! Lizzie. Way to think on your toes. Trying to cover the obvious guilt across my features I bite my bottom lips hard. “Yes, that was exactly the way the events occurred.” I reply adamantly before raising my eyes to meet his. Unable to curb my curiosity I question. “ Not that I was studying the pictures but they seem very detailed. You don’t believe in such fairy stories. Do you?” I inquire anxious to hear his response.
:wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria backs up the other girl Liz, nodding as she gives me the book. “ Not that I was studying the pictures but they seem very detailed. You don’t believe in such fairy stories. Do you?” she asks, and I try to think of a good answer. Because, if I told them the truth, they'd probably run away screaming, and that wouldn't do any of us good.

"Well, sometimes, if you choose to believe in fairy stories, they do come true. But I for one, am not one of those people," I say calmly, before turning around. "Just make sure no more books fall out of the shelves."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Holding my breath I wait anxiously to see if he's going to buy it. He seems to for he responds, "Well, sometimes, if you choose to believe in fairy stories, they do come true. But I for one, am not one of those people," Thanks goodness. I was starting to think we were working for a bunch of crazies. After all, there's no such thing as vampyrs. Are there? "Just make sure no more books fall out of the shelves." I nod enthusiastically. "Yes sir." Biting my bottum lip I turn and continue dusting. Still I can't help but catch another peek at the master. He is rather pale and broody looking. Hmmm. :wink:
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-waiting for an 'Alex' post
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Alex*

She writhes beneath my touch and sucks hungrily on the pulse point of my throat. Letting my fingers do as they please I find myself penetrating her core over and over again. She cries out and I look into her lust driven eyes to make sure I am giving her what she needs. I yearn to feel myself buried deeply within her. That urge is simply to great to resist. Once I am freed of the restraints of my trousers I tug at her under garments until they are all cast aside where the rightfully belong.

Then I position myself so that I can swiftly enter her in one motion. “Are you sure mad’am?” I find myself asking. I would never want to force myself upon a lady, and even though I felt her warm and wet I need the reassure that this is what she genuinely wants. :wink: