PC Vacation Thread Pruning

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Hey all
I have a big party at my house this weekend and as such there will be all sorts of preparing to do...and then cleaning up after it with a hangover probably afterwards :lol:

So my posts for the next few days may be few and far between. Stormwolfstone, KarenEvans, FaithfulAngel24 and Fehr'sBehr have permission to move my characters where necessary.

Mel
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Have fun Mel!!! :D

I too will be absent for the next couples of days. Sorry guys :cry:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Everyone,

I am very sorry I have not been around. As some of you know I work with a fan organization and things have been boiling... Business has called me away and I'm still trying to get things handled there. So, I will be trying my best to post when I can... but until we can get things ironed out... it might be a slow process. If we can't get things ironed out then months of work is down the drain and I refuse to see a fandom die. Nor will NightshadeIsis who works with me on this. Thus her posting will also be caught up as soon as she can.

If anyone has to move my characters, I give the following people permission to do so...

Magikhands
Anna-Liisa
Katnotkath
Isabelle
Madroswellfan
RiaRath109

I just hope that I won't miss a great deal or that things won't be rushed too much.... I hate that RL has to have this effect.

Those that pray... please pray that a certain sale goes through to the fandom's benefit...

those interested in seeing what fandom I mean...

http://www.tribereddragon.com

it'll also explain much of my absense.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

Hey everyone! Looks like the time has come for me to get back to school. I'm currently enrolled in the summer semester. It's 7 weeks and very stressful. So if I don't post as regularly as I usually do it is because I'm either studying or doing my homework.

I hope you all understand. I fully advise for Faithfulangel24, Fehr'sBear, Madroswellfan to take over my chacater when needed. But please I ask you not to move them too much for me to get completely lost.

Once again, I hope you all understand!

~Nadine~
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Storm, your in my thoughts dear. And I miss having you around :) , but then I guess I haven't been around much lately either :oops: due to being in and out of town, which leads me to this message. I will be out of town this weekend, home one day then out of town til Friday, so I doubt I will do much posting. But once all my traveling is done, I'll get caught up
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

Hi! ::waves:: I'm going to be leaving this Saturday on vacation, and I won't be back until Tuesday August 1st. I'm hoping for some internet access at the hotel, but you never know how things'll go.

~Sugarplum
<center>
We Meet At The Lights
Image</center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Heya all,

This is a bit of advance notice of me going away on holiday.
I have a music tour with an orchestra from the 2nd to the 7th of August.

I will then be back for two days and will try and catch up then but I may not be able to catch EVERYTHING as I am then going away on the 10th to the 15th with my family.

I would obviously prefer people not to move my characters, but if necessary, Storm, Faith, Karen and Fehr'sBear have permission to move my characters.

Mel
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Will miss ya Mel.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Hey guys,

This is a seriously quick post to let you know that I probably won't be around so much for the next week or so. My computer has broken and I'm not sure how long it will take to fix. Feel free to temp my characters but please don't do anything to extreme with them.

Hugs,

Ruby
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Hey guy's,

I know I should of posted this, like, two week's ago, but I'm currently on vacation in South Carolina and I should be home by this Sunday, only I have an exam coming up next Thursday so I'm not going to be on much all this week and next week.

Steph