More Fan Art Questions & Answers

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

Okay, after you register with photobucket, it'll say add pictures. Click on browse and find banner saved on your computer. click on it then the target will appear in the box. Hit SUBMIT.

After it uploads, you will then see the three boxes below the newly uploaded pic.

URL
TAG
IMG

Highlight the entire line inside the image box, copy then paste to your story.

If that doesn't help, i'm really sorry!!! :roll:

-Cyn-
<center>Image
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

Thank you so much To_Kiss_A_Frog. It worked! :D
Sorry for being a pain...i was never realy good at this computer stuff :oops:
I realy appriciate it!
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

All righty all you talented people, I need some help. :D

I was at another site, and I wanted to post someone's pictures and avis. They gave me the ok to do it, as long as I credited them, but they said not to use their bandwidth. Now, I have no Earthy or Antarly clue as to what this could mean, but I want to follow the artist's wishes. Could someone help me?
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

maxandliz4ever1357 wrote:All righty all you talented people, I need some help. :D

I was at another site, and I wanted to post someone's pictures and avis. They gave me the ok to do it, as long as I credited them, but they said not to use their bandwidth. Now, I have no Earthy or Antarly clue as to what this could mean, but I want to follow the artist's wishes. Could someone help me?

I'm assuming they mean to save the avis and pics to your computer, and then upload to your own server. If I'm wrong... *snort* I have no clue.

But I figure that's what they mean. So, save the pretties and then upload 'em to your photobucket account, or imagestation, or whatever you wanna use. :)

Hope that helps!

Raych
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

That's what I figured, but I wanted to make sure that when I saved and uploaded it onto my photobucket account, it wouldn't use this 'bandwidth' that she speaks of. I guess it'll use mine... I don't know, the whole thing confuses me.

Thanks a bunch!!! :D :D
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

I didn't know where else to take this question... one of my friends was taking an online quiz that tells you what type of kisser you are (you know those stupid little quizes that ask you your favorite color and stuff?) and she got this picture:

Now, I keep looking at it and looking at it... is that not Max and Liz?? I swear it is...

Oh, and the type of kisser that went with that pic was 'passionate'. :lol: Fit's doesn't it?
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

It looks like them to me and it's very appropriate that their picture would describe passionate :) .
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Venus_star2.com
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Venus_star2.com »

Hey. I have a fanficbanner that i have desgined for myself but i don't not how to post it for my story

rachel
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Hopeless Romantic »

I see artists like Lizard_queen doing things with the colors of the rainbow, and I really like it. Kath7 has a really pretty sig banner with it done as well. How do they do that?

I have Paint Shop Pro and I'd really appreciate any help :D
<center>

</center>
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

Venus_star2.com wrote:Hey. I have a fanficbanner that i have desgined for myself but i don't not how to post it for my story

rachel
Hey, one Rachel to another, okay? ;)

So, in case you didn't know, you need to upload you banner onto a server (like photobucket, imageshack (i think), and stuff like that.)

Once you have that done, just go into your fic use these codes

Code: Select all

[img]your banner link here[/img]
And presto! There you go!

I hope that helps!

Raychel
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party