Remember me (CC, AU, Mature) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Okay...since everyone is so eager to hear I'm only going to say this once... We couldn't sleep he walked over to my house--we talked, then once we realized what time it was...we slept and went to school...and here we are now...Nothing Happened!!! We know what could happen if we did do something...We're just taking it slow..." I pushed it out all at once and looked over at Max and smiled.

Alex:

"Okay...but what about the notes?" I asked.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I laughed. "Here man," I said handing them over. "Well at least someone does trust us not to be stupid. Anyways...what's up Alex, how things?" I asked as I put my arms around Liz.
POM

Post by POM »

Alex:

"Busy...what behind...School, Band practice..., Keeping Isabel happy...and everything else... I'm just trying to keep my head above water." I took Isabels hand in mine and smiled at her. "How about you?" I asked.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Me? Yeah Im totally ok. No problems...." Sean walks by again with his blonde fanclub. He was smirking still. I stare at them for a moment before shaking myself. "Absolutely no problems Alex" I tell him, the smile plastered to my face.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Max?" I asked him... " Can you help me I think I left something in my locker... " I get up and take his hand as he leads me back inside the main hallway. "Max, what's wrong... you can tell me can't you?" I asked him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"Liz, Im fine. Im just....being silly bout the whole Sean thing. Im beinga jock and...well... to be totally honest Im jealous of him. And its not that I don't trust you, and it's not that I don't believe that we're gonna end up together, Im just worried he'll take you away from me now." I tell her as we walk to her locker and I stand next to it.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I put my books into my locker and shut it... I took his hand and when no one was looking I lead him into the Eraser room. "I can't believe this...Don't you know what you mean to me? How can you think that after everything we've been through that I would throw it away on just a guy that dosen't even measure up to you. The only way to prove to you how much I love you, is to show you..." He looked at me and smirked. "Not physically..." I rolled my eyes... "I'm going to connect with you..okay.." he nodded. I then raised my hands to touch his face. I looked deep into his hazel amber eyes. I sent him my emotions, my feelings, my past and my future. And it was all about him, that when I was little to now that my love for him is so great...that nothing could ever split us apart. Once I came out of the pods I was alone...but once I saw him...I felt complete. "Did it work?" I asked as I let go.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I nod. I knew she loved me...but that was...amazing. "Liz" I said looking into her eyes. I pull her into a embrass. "Liz I love you. You have to understand, I know how much you love me, I never doubted that..." I pull away from her and cup her face in my hand. I stare into her eyes. "but Sean will stop at nothing if he thinks getting near you will hurt me. I don't mean you would do anything. I mean he would. You wouldn't have a choice. He would force you, or lie to you....or cause things to happen that might hurt you. And I....I couldn't bear him to hurt you Liz." I tell her from the bottom of my heart. Without meaning to the connection worked into reverse. I saw images of my worst moments, my memories, where people got hurt and I was powerless to stop it. Every single one of my hurt moments. Then the images changed to my greatest fears. Seeing Liz, being hurt, emotionally and physically. Suddenly the images stop and Im out of the connection. I stumble away from her.
"I...I didn't mean that to...I....." I trail off not looking at her.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I reach out for him..."Max...if your that worried...I'll drop out of the play...I don't like seeing you like this...whatever you want I will do--I love you Max--I wouldn't want to see you go through this torment." I told him and waited for his responce.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"No!" I practically shout. "No Liz, i can't let you do that! That's not fair on you. Liz, Ill be fine....just promise me you'll be careful? I don't trust him. Please keep an eye out, and promise me you'll tell me if he does anything that he shouldn't" I ask her.