Martine's Stories : updates soon!

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

martine
Addicted Roswellian

Martine's Stories : updates soon!

Post by martine »

Here are all the stories I did and am writing at the moment.

Behind the Scene
Banner by MrsJBehr

Summary: Max and Liz are actors. They knew each other since a long time, when they were attending that Art school in N.Y. but they never worked together until that a director proposed them to make a film. this is a dreamer fic but Tess will be here.
Behind the Scene Complete

A Time To Forgive
Banner by MrsJBehr

Summary: Max and Liz were best friends when they were in high school, they loved each other but never admitted their feelings. After graduation Liz was compelled to leave Roswell to go to UCLA, her mother was sick and they decided to move to L.A....but before Liz left, she heard something which destroyed the trust she had to Max. 4years after, she came back to Roswell, she got a job as doctor at the hospital. She has to face her old friends she left without a word. It's a dreamer fic, but Tess will be around to make troubles between our couple.
A time to forgive (WIP)

Revenge A Dish You Eat Cold
Banner by Bixie

Summary: Max and Liz are best friends since junior school. Liz loves him since then but Max...Max is a man, he doesn't pay attention to the woman she became, he looks at the others. What happened when a certain blondie came to screw up their life.....
5 years later, Liz comes back to Roswell after attending Harvard, she became the pediatrist she always wanted to be....how does she find her friends again?

Revenge a dish you eat cold (WIP)

Hate, Another Way To Love
Banner by Bixie

Summary: Mr Parker lost his wife a long time ago and he's living happyly with his beloved daughter Liz in Roswell, he has a twin, a brother, Philip, living in Boston with his adoptive son, Max, but the 2 brothers didn't talk to each other since years because of Nancy Parker. What will happen when Max and Liz will meet because of the sickness of Mr Parker's brother.
Hate, another way to love Complete

Marriage In Ten Lessons
Banner by AmorporML

Summary: Liz Parker, 25 years old, creates cakes for a company. All of her friends are married, she is the last one and her best friend Maria is desperate to see her getting married one day. Liz has decided to find the right one. She has the help of a book her grandma Claudia wrote 50 years ago, and had a real talent for making cakes. A coffee shop company is interested in her cakes and asks her to create THE CAKE which will be sold in their shops. Who is the company's owner? You guessed it: Max EVANS. He gives her one week to seduce him with her cakes...
Marriage in ten lessons Complete

Just an affair?? former Betrayal
Banner by Onarek

Summary: Max is a doctor and Liz a woman who is bored in her life. She meets Max at a party and they have an affair which puts a little once of salt in her boring life. But Liz began to be bored and she left him. What happened when 2 years later, they met again. Just know that it's a Max and Liz story. Just give it a chance to continue, if you want.
A/N: I can't help, the demon of the writing abducted me and here I'm with another fic. I just want to give this a try, I don't know where I'm going, it's just an idea I had. I didn't ask for help to correct my english yet cause I don't know if you're going to like it or not. Fbs will tell me what to do....

Just an affair?? (WIP)

Love On The Internet
Banner by AmorporML

Summary: Max and Liz are both fond of the internet. Every day, they come to a cyber cafe to chat and confide their dreams and fantasies on-line. They just know each other as regular clients of that cyber cafe, they never talked to each other until now.

In fact, Max dreams to go out with Liz but he's scared to be rejected, and Liz is so hung-up that she can only dream of him. What happens when Max finds out that "the kind girl" is in reality the shy girl he meets every day.

Love on the internet (WIP)

Murderous Massages
Banner by Soop4-evah

Summary: What could Liz do when she found out that she had been the whitness of a murder since she was massaging a client's feet. And what was Max doing in that office, the same evening? What does he hide? The sexy little Liz dragged Max against his will into that incredible adventure.
Murderous massages (WIP)

The Joker!

Banners by AmorporML

Summary: Max is a whealthy lawyers family's son. Liz is not rich. She's living with her always drunk mother in a trailer on the bad side of town. But, fate made her attend the same and great high school as the richest families of Roswell. Of course, it's difficult for her, but she manages to join into Max Evans's band and becomes the Joker for 3 years.
15 years later, she comes back to Roswell to meet her old friends for an important event : the meeting of the Elders.
What will happen when Max and Liz meet again? What happened 15 years earlier that turned the lifes of a lot of students upside down and Max and Liz's in particular?

The Joker!! (WIP)
Last edited by martine on Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:23 pm, edited 21 times in total.
the way he looks into her eyes.....
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

give me some time, I'll ask to my friend Bixie to fix it.
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

Hi this is me Bixie, the sur-real Martine for the moment. :lol: :wink:
I fixed the link to Hate.
I hope you like what I have done, Martine.

Hugs,
Bixie
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

hey Bixie, of course I like it!!! who wouldn't appreciate the fantastic job you did for me.
Thank you for all the time you spent to do it for me (the most helpless girl with a computer!!!) thank you for your patience and your help.

thank you to Liz86000 who helped you too. Thank you both, that's great to have friends like you. :wink:
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

COMING SOON I'm waiting for your opinion about those fics.

AN IMPOSSIBLE LOVE
Banner by AmorporML

Summary: Liz, a poor little girl, loved Max since she was 5 years old. Max, a rich little boy, likes her since he was 5 years old. They lived in 2 different worlds but they were friends. One day, Max left to go to a famous boarding school and he let his friend Liz alone. When he came back at 17 years old for his holydays, he fell in love with Liz... But life is not so good for the lovers. They have to learn the tough lesson of life, and the lies of the adults made them apart.......If you want to know what happened to Max and Liz, follow me on the path of this impossible love

DANGEROUS LIAISONS

Summary: They met dancing a waltz and several murders have just reunited them again. Max stood beside Liz as she was crying. She was there, stunned, and Max couldn't help to be moved by her amazing beauty.
How could he believe that she might have killed 3 of her clients during the last days? Guilty that gorgeous and sensual woman he held so intimately in his arms for that incredible dance? Maybe, he was a cop, he couldn't let a suspect go if he was not convinced of his innocence.
However, he should consider her like a part of his investigation instead of a woman who had turned him on since he met her that night.
And Max had sworn to himself that he wouldn't fall for any other woman since his wife and daughters's death. That day, he renounced to love....but Liz Parker was A living and amazing provocation for him...
Will Max have the strength to fight the attraction that dragged him toward that temptress..

NOT GUILTY
Banner by AmorporML

Summary: Sentenced for abusing his daughter.... That's what led Max Evans to jail, and that was his little girl's that dragged his sister-in-law Liz Parker to accuse him of abusing his daughter. Liz Parker was designed as Alexandra's step-mother since Tess was dead in a car accident. One day, Alex woke up from a nightmare and confessed to her mother that she lied...Her father had never done anything wrong on her, that was her mother, Tess, who forced her to lie because of the divorce.
Now Liz has a goal: to prove Max Evans's innocence....But for that, she has to find out where he is living since he's on parole....That means that she has to face him and all the memories which are hidden in the bottom of her heart..
Last edited by martine on Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

Just to let you know that I've decided to move JUST AN AFFAIR?? on the AA thread regarding to the last fbs I received.

Hope you'll follow me here!
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

hello, just to let you know that I've updated A time to forgive (AU) and Just an affair??? (AA). thank you
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

well Erina, I've to finish one or two of my old fics before. But thank you for the support and I think that I'll follow you....almost.

I'll begin by NOT GUILTY and THAT IMPOSSIBLE after or I have time enough maybe together.

thanks again.

And I'd like to let you know that I've updated LOVE ON THE INTERNET today and I hope to update THE JOKER tomorrow or saturday.

keep coming here. :wink:
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

I just want to say that I've updated The Joker on saturday and Murderous Massages today.

Revenge will be updated soon.

thank you.
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

I've updated JUST AN AFFAIR?? on the AA thread and all the fics on the AU thread will be updated soon...I hope!