SWF {UC Maria + ?} complete 2/17 adlt a/n 6/21

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

SWF {UC Maria + ?} complete 2/17 adlt a/n 6/21

Post by nibbles2 »

DISCLAIMER - None of this is mine. Roswell is owned by the very lovely people at UPN, WB and Melinda Metz.
PAIRING - Maria + others.
RATING - Adult.
SUMMARY - Maria is a single girl looking for somebody to pass the time with. She finds lots of somebodies

Thanks to dreamer<3 for my really cool banner.

Maria sank into the plush armchair of her favorite coffee shop with a sigh. It was a miserable November morning and she was bored. It was too wet and too cold to trawl through the shops, there was nothing on TV, she had watched all her DVDs about a hundred times and none of the books on her shelf held any appeal. So she had come down to Java Jenny's in the hope of meeting up with a couple of her friends, but they were all MIA.

This was all Michael Guerin's fault. He had told her he would be in town for the weekend and they had arranged to hook up. At the last minute he had called and informed her he wouldn't be able to come because of work. She had left the whole weekend clear, turning down several other offers so she would be free to spend all her time with him and now she had nothing to do. Damn him.

Michael Guerin was by far her favorite fuck buddy. She had deliberately abstained from hooking up with anybody else all week to make herself nice and horny for Michael and now he wouldn't be here to give her the service she required. Sure, she had plenty of other numbers in her little black book she could call but none of them met the high standards she had been looking forward to with Michael. She could use one of her vibrators do the job herself, but what she really wanted - needed - was to have a man inside her.

The waiter interrupted her from her musings as he placed a giant mug of hot chocolate in front of her. He was cute, but as he sashayed away Maria realized he was gay. Of course he was, all the good ones are, Maria reflected. She cast her eye around the small coffeehouse and landed on a hot specimen sitting by the window. He smiled at her appreciatively.

Maria's lip curled in a smile, she dipped her finger into her cup to get marshmallow on it and licked her finger suggestively. The hot guy licked his lips and made a move to stand up but just as he did he was joined by a girl. She followed his gaze and glared when she realized that he was staring at Maria. The hot guy sat back into his seat and the girl draped herself all over him. It was apparent by the looks she was giving Maria that she wouldn't share - which could have been fun.

Maria rolled her eyes and sank back into the cushions. Maybe she should go home and take care of her needs herself, she could always meet a guy at a club tonight. Resigned to this idea, she quickly finished her hot chocolate and pulled on her coat.

As she was exiting the coffeehouse she heard somebody call her name. She looked around and saw Max Evans crossing the street to join her. Her day had suddenly got a bit better.

Max Evans was HOT. She had never pursued anything with him however because her friend Liz was interested in him. But Liz was happily involved with that loser cousin of hers, Sean Deluca. So happily involved, they were gone drape shopping together today. This meant that Max Evans was fair game.

"Hi Max." Maria smiled in a friendly tone. She didn't want to frighten him away after all. "It's a miserable day, isn't it?"

Max nodded. "I'm freezing, can I buy you a cup of coffee?" He said, gesturing to the coffeehouse Maria had just left.

"I've already had one, I'm on my way home now to get some lunch, why don't you come with me. You can take off some of your clothes there and dry off?" Maria suggested.

"That's a really tempting offer." Max said.” But I can't. My landlord died last week and his brother has decided to turf us all out of the apartments and convert it into nightclub. I have to find a place to live and I'm busy with work all next week so it has to be this weekend."

"That's a shame." Maria said sympathetically. A real shame.

"I don't suppose you know anybody around here who needs a roommate, do you?" Max asked.

Maria shook her head but suddenly stopped and clutched his arm. “I do actually. Hold on a sec and I'll make a quick call."

She fished her cellphone out of her pocket and dialed a number.

"Hello."

"Hi Kyle, its Maria."

"Hi gorgeous." Kyle greeted.

"I was wondering, are you still looking for a roommate?" Maria asked.

"I'm not sure." Kyle answered. "The last time I advertised I only got weirdoes and losers so I kind of decided against it. Why?"

"My friend Max is looking for a place. He's not a weirdo or a loser, he's really great. And he really needs a room."

Kyle sighed. "Ok, bring him over and we'll have a look at each other."

"Thanks Kyle, I'll see you in about ten minutes." Maria squealed. She turned to Max and beamed at him. "My friend Kyle has an amazing apartment just around the corner from here. He's been living on his own for a while but I think he gets bored there on his own so he's looking for a roommate."

She linked his arm and they started walking. Maybe if Kyle and Max hit it off, she could kill two birds with one stone.

"Kyle Valenti?" Max asked.

"Yeah, he used to date a friend of mine. Do you know him?" Maria asked.

"Kind of." Max nodded. "He seems like a good guy."

"He's great.” Maria smiled. She realized that Kyle was another really hot guy she was friends with that she had never fucked. What the hell was up with that? How many other great guys was she missing out on by being friends with them?

She had never hooked up with Kyle because he had dated a friend. But Isabel was with Alex now and living in another city, maybe Kyle was back on the menu now. Suddenly this day was looking a lot better. Two hot guys to choose from.

Maria pressed the buzzer hard and waited for a response.

"What's up?" Came Kyle's voice.

"It's me and I'm freezing." Maria said.

"Come on up." Kyle said and the door buzzed open.

Maria and Max hurried inside where it was warm and dry and made their way into the elevator.

"I think I had sex in this elevator." Maria exclaimed.

Max made a choking cough sound. "What?"

"Kyle threw a party during the summer and I had with a guy I met there in this elevator. His name was Jake, he was hot." Maria laughed. She noticed the way Max's eyes darkened and he suddenly seemed to stiffen in the groin department. She smiled to herself. Max had suddenly gone from seeing her as a buddy to a sex object. That was good.

Kyle was waiting in the foyer when they emerged from the elevator. He threw his arms around Maria in a friendly hug, then shook hands with Max.

"Come on in, I'll show you around." He said.

They made their way inside the penthouse apartment.

"Sorry about the mess, If I'd had a bit more warning I would have tidied." Kyle apologized to Max.

"It's a good chance to see what it's really like living with you." Maria laughed. "And you're a pig."

The apartment was quite warm so she took off her coat and heavy wool sweater and hung them over the back of a chair to dry of. Then she stretched her hands high over her head. Her t-shirt rode up giving both guys a chance to view of her flat, toned stomach. One they both took advantage of, Maria pretended not to notice. To her delight Max also stripped out of his wet clothes and soon he, like Kyle, was only wearing jeans and a t-shirt. It was all Maria could do, not to lick her lips.

"It's not too bad." Max said looking around the apartment, there were clothes and dirty dishes littered around but for a single guy living on his own it was quite tidy. "I've lived with worse."

"I'll show you the bedrooms." Kyle suggested. "I have three, one is used as my home gym and the other is spare but you might prefer the gym one. Do you work out?"

Maria ran her hand up Max's arms. "That's a silly question. Look at how fit he is."

She reached down and removed her boots and socks. "I don't want to be dragging dirt all over your house." She explained. Max followed her example.

Barefooted they followed Kyle as he showed them the room he had been using as a gym first. They discussed weights and fitness routines for a few moments while Maria pretended not to be bored.

"Let’s go into the other room now." Kyle suggested when Maria failed to stifle a yawn.

They followed him across the hallway into another bedroom. It was beautifully decorated, with a soft carpet, gentle lighting and a huge bed in the centre of the room. A video camera stood on a tripod at the foot of the bed.

"Classy." Maria giggled.

"Oh crap, I forgot that was there." Kyle laughed, but he didn't seem embarrassed. "I use this room when I have company, it's more conducive to seduction than my own room. Girls don't seem to like the way mine smells."

Maria made her way into the room and sat on the bed, she bounced a little on it. "So which room are you willing to give up, the gym or the boudoir?"

"That's a tricky question." Kyle admitted. "There's a gym down the street so I guess I could sacrifice that."

"And does the rent include use of this room?" Max asked, unable to take his eyes from Maria and the thoughts running wild through his head.

"We could come to some arrangement, I suppose." Kyle responded.

Maria rose from the bed and walked around the room, she opened a closet door. "What's in here?"

The door opened to reveal a large screen TV attached to a DVD player and a huge collection of DVD's. Each tape had a girls name written on the spine. "That's quite a collection you have Kyle." She laughed.

Kyle shrugged unabashed, he was quite proud of his collection.

Max couldn't help walking up to the closet for a closer look. He ran his fingers over the spines, reading the names. Some of them he recognized. He stopped on one. "Tess Harding, I've done her."

"Me too." Maria piped up as she peered out the window at the view.

Max and Kyle exchanged surprised and heated glances. Max cleared his throat. "You have?"

"She used to date Jesse Ramirez, he liked to watch her with other girls so I 'volunteered' a few times. It was wild, I haven't seen her in a while. I wonder who she's seeing now." Maria said with a smile.

The guys shifted on their feet, both extremely aroused by Maria's revelation.

Max cleared his throat and turned to Kyle. "So, have you any of Maria in there?" He tried to make it sound jokey, but he couldn’t mask the lust in his voice.

"Unfortunately not, but she's definitely on top of my to-do list." Kyle answered.

"Mine too." Max nodded.

Maria walked back over to the bed and sat down on it. "There's no time like the present." she said suggestively.

"Are you serious?" Kyle asked.

In response Maria rose to her feet and pulled her t-shirt off slowly. She discarded it on the floor. Then slower still she unbuckled the belt in her jeans and pulled it out of the hoops. It landed on the floor beside her t-shirt.

"Am I going to have to this all by myself, or are you guys going to join me?" She asked flirtaciously.

Her voice brought Kyle and Max out of the stupor they were in. They quickly pulled off all their clothes and dumped them in a heap on the ground.

Maria clapped in appreciation when she saw their erect cocks. "This is going to be fun." she said.

Max was at her side in two strides. His mouth crashed onto hers and he pulled her into a searing hot kiss, their tongues gliding over each other sensuously. His hands roamed down her bare back to her ass, before he quickly unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs.
In a strategic move he pushed her gently onto the bed and pulled her jeans off her. It left him kneeling on the floor between her legs. He ran his hands up her creamy thighs to her panties and hooked his fingers into the sides. Maria lifted herself up so he could pull them down, exposing the hidden treasure beneath.

Kyle climbed onto the bed beside Maria and kissed her passionately. His hands cupped her through the lace of her scanty bra. He ran a finger over her breast and felt her nipple harden under the fabric. He slid his hand under her back and unhooked the bra and tossed it away, and then he latched his mouth onto her nipple and laved it eagerly. Maria grasped his hair and pushed his mouth closer to her breast. She moaned happily.

Meanwhile Max was leaving a trail of hot kisses up her thigh. He spread her legs wide and positioned himself closer to her core. He ran his tongue over her wet folds, seeking out her clit. He swirled his tongue and was rewarded with a guttural moan from Maria.

Maria nudged Kyle's face away from her breast and brought it up to hers. Her tongue snaked out to meet his and they shared an open mouth kiss. "Is that thing on?" Maria asked breathlessly, nodding in the direction of the camera.

Kyle glanced up and grinned, he kissed her again and got off the bed. Expertly he turned on the camera and focused it on the bed. For a moment he enjoyed the view in front of him. Maria was fondling her own breasts, moaning in ecstasy as Max ate her out.

Max was aware of Kyle climbing back on the bed beside Maria. Without taking his mouth away from Maria's pussy he looked up to watch as Maria and Kyle kissed before Kyle resumed his attentions on Maria's breast. Maria's head was flung back and she was clearly enjoying the attention she was receiving. Max returned his attention to pleasuring her further. He thrust his tongue deep inside her, and raised one hand to rub Maria's clit.

“Oh Fuck.” Maria screamed. She clenched his head with her thighs so he wouldn't be able to stop what he was doing. Fortunately for her, Max had no intention of stopping. She tasted so good.

As Max pleasured Maria, Kyle was busy above him. He was caressing Maria’s soft skin, licking and kissing every inch of it, even occasionally nipping her gently. He had left a trail of marks down her neck and across her breast.

Maria moaned ecstatically as the two men quickly brought her to climax. Within minutes, she was screaming loudly as her orgasm built before exploding deep inside her. She writhed beneath their touch, arching her body into the hands and mouths.

“Oh God…yes…yesss…oh God…ugh…oh God…yesyes yes yeeessssssss yesssssss yessssssssss YES YES YES.” She shrieked.

Max ran his tongue across her core one last time, cleaning up her juices, and then slowly he crawled up beside her on the bed kissing a trail up her stomach, onto her breasts before his mouth made its way up her neck and found her lips. His tongue snaked into her mouth and they shared a long heated kiss.

“Are you ready for your close-up baby?” Kyle asked.

Max looked over his shoulder and saw that he had taken the camera off the tripod and was now zooming in on Maria’s breast. Max cupped the breast and ran his finger over the taut roughly. Maria gasped in pleasure.

“Ohhhh…more.” She said as she wriggled closer to the top of the bed so that she was lying completely on the mattress. She spread her legs wide again and Max knelt between them. He forced them wider and raised her hips off the bed and pulled Maria towards him until her ass was resting on his thighs.

“Fuck me.” Maria commanded.

“Oh, I intend to.” Max smiled suggestively. He grabbed her hands and raised them above her head, pinning them to the mattress. He was aware of Kyle moving to the top of the bed to get a better angle. Max smirked at the camera and positioned his cock at Maria’s entrance.

“And action.” Kyle laughed.

In one fluid move, Max plunged his c deep inside Maria.

“Oh fuck…yes.” Maria screamed, arching her back.

Max began to thrust in and out of Maria in a steady rhythm. He grunted with each thrust and sweat began to pool on his forehead. She was so tight. Their bodies moved in perfect unison.

“Harder…harder.” Maria begged in delight. This is exactly what she fantasised about when she was left to take care of her own needs.

Kyle roamed the camera over her body, from where her hands were pinned to the mattress, over her and down to where Max’s cock was pounding in and out of her. One hand left the camera and he began stroking his dick which was painfully erect. He couldn’t wait to be the one inside her.

“Harder.” Maria urged again.

Max complied happily, he was pounding into her so hard the bed was shaking with each thrust, slamming into the wall. The elevated position of her hips allowed him to push his dick even deeper into her core.

“Oh god…unh…god…yes…yes…yes…Max, that’s so good…yes.” Maria moaned. Max moved one of his hands one and ran in down the length of her arm, squeezed her breast roughly, which elicited a squeal of and down her abdomen. He sought out her clit and began to rub it gently at first.

Her breathing became harsher and she whimpered sensually as he continued to ride her.

“Yesyesyesyesyesyesyeyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.” She moaned in time to each thrust. He was fucking her harder and faster now, approaching the climax. He grunted with the effort then leaned down and caught her lips with his own, their tongues clashed in a ferocious kiss. Then he threw back his head and came, spewing his load inside her and emitting a loud shout as he did. “Fuck Maria…oh fuck.”

He continued to ride her with the same force and moments later she followed him over the edge, screaming as she came. “Oh Max, yes, yessss, yes.”

Max collapsed onto the bed beside her gasping for breath. “That was fucking awesome.” He breathed.

Maria stretched out on the bed beside him and smiled. “I know.” She turned to look at Kyle who had moved to the foot of the bed and was still filming her. She brought her hand to her centre and ran a finger across her slit. “Want a go?”

“Yes please.” Kyle nodded eagerly and inching his way closer to her.

Maria smiled again like the cat that had got the cream and turned over onto her hands and knees. She tossed her hair and looked over shoulder, winking at the camera. Kyle let the camera drift from her face to her ass. He ran a hand over one creamy cheek, then down between her legs and to the wet centre in front, he slipped them inside her and frigged them slowly in and out. Maria moaned again.

Kyle withdrew his hand and lubricated his cock with her juices.

“Fuck me Kyle.” Maria instructed impatiently.

Her command made his cock harden even more. She had already achieved orgasm twice and was raring to go again. He had never met a woman as voracious in bed before and it was a real turn on.

Max propped himself up on an elbow and gestured to the camera. “Will I do that for you?”

Kyle gladly handed the camera over to his new roommate. He grasped Maria’s ass with both hands and spread her legs wider. The tip of his cock found Maria’s entrance and he rubbed it teasingly. Maria moaned again.

He would have liked to tease her further and make her beg to be fucked. But he was too hard and too close to coming himself, watching Max fuck her had been so hot. He wasn’t really into voyeurism, preferring to watch himself on tape than anybody else, but it had been hot to watch Maria being fucked.

Without warning he plunged his cock deep inside her and immediately began to pound her. He had realised by watching her with Max that she liked it hard and fast and just a little rough. He slid his hands forward and grasped her breast, he ran his thumb over her nipples, grazing them with his nail.

“Ugnh…oh Kyle..Yes.” Maria moaned as his cock sawed in and out of her body, like Max he was very well endowed and he filled her completely with each thrust. She was aware of Max and the video camera and it heightened the pleasure for her.

Kyle didn’t need to be instructed to fuck her hard, he was pounding into her with as much force as he could muster and she was loving it. Her screams grew louder and louder.

“Yes yees yessss yessss, oh God Kyle, that’s it, yess.” She chanted.

Kyle was pummelling into her body, his cock pistoning in and out of her with manic speed. He was cupping her breasts roughly, squeezing them in time to the rhythm of their bodies.

Max moved the camera under Maria’s body to capture the image of Kyle’s hands on Maria’s breasts. Kyle saw what he was doing and pulled Maria into an upright position, leaning back against his broad chest. Max took up a position knelling in front of them and trained the camera on Maria’s breasts. Kyle was still massaging them roughly, Maria through her head back on his shoulder. One of her hands sneaked around onto his hips to urge him to quicken is pace. She placed her other hand on her breast over Kyle’s and fondled herself.

Kyle let one hand leave her breast and slid it down her stomach to her pussy. The camera followed his hand closely. He found her clit and began to rub it vigorously, in time to his thrusts. His pace sped up and soon he was pounding forcefully into her again. He buried his face in her neck and sucked on her neck.

“Fuck…fuck...that’s so good…oh yeah…oh yeah…fuck.” Maria moaned as she felt herself getting closer to her climax.

Max licked his lips as he watched Kyle’s cock slip in and out of Maria rapidly. He felt his own cock harden and he lowered one hand and began to pump his cock in time to Kyle and Maria’s movements.

“Fuck…fuck…yesyesyesyes…yeeesssss…yessssss…ugnnn…..oh god…uuuuuhhhh God…” Maria gasped as Kyle continued to fuck her with all his might.
“Yes…yes…yes.” She panted.

She came hard and was barely aware of Kyle as he continued to pump inside her. She flopped down onto her hands and found herself on eye level with Max’s huge erect cock. She licked her lips and took it into her mouth.

“Holy fuck.” Max roared as he felt his cock being devoured by Maria. “Fucfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.”

Maria had deep throated him in one swoop and she was sucking him hard, her tongue gliding over his cock, it was easily the best blow job he had ever had. He grabbed her hair and pushed her closer to his cock, ramming it further down her throat. Maria moaned and it caused a reaction in him.

“Oh Christ…fuck…fuck.” Kyle shouted as he watched Maria go down on Max. He was still pumping her hard but his pace had slowed down after she came, he was so close to coming but was holding back trying to make her come again. He could feel the orgasm building inside her again and it amazed him. She was his dream fucking machine. A girl who liked to be pounded into hard and fast, could go all night and liked to be filmed. He wondered what other things she liked, and couldn’t wait to find out.

Max moaned in ecstasy as Maria continued to fuck him with her mouth. It was almost too hard to concentrate on filming but somehow he managed to keep the camera focused, alternatively on Kyle who was gripping her ass tightly and riding her slowly now and then his own cock as it slid in and out of Maria’s mouth.

She was moaning as she sucked him and Max realised that she was close to coming again.

Maria raised her hand and began to gently fondle Max’s balls. Within seconds she felt him come and her mouth filled with his cum, she swallowed it down quickly and then let go of his cock. He slumped back in exhaustion against the headboard.

“Fuck...Maria…that was awesome.” He gasped breathlessly.

“Oh god Kyle…uuggggnnnnnnn…yes.” Maria moaned as she came again.

Seconds later Kyle followed suit, shooting his load inside her. He pulled his cock out of her body and sat back on his haunches.

Finally sated, Maria fell onto the bed and rolled onto her back. She stretched out and moaned. “Mmmmm that was good.”

“I’ll say.” Max laughed lying down beside her.

“That was the best sex I ever had.” Kyle panted as he took the camera from Max’s hands. He opened it up and removed the disc from inside. “Anybody want to watch a movie?”
Last edited by nibbles2 on Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Chapter 2

The hot water from the shower sluiced down Maria's body and eased her tired muscles, she couldn't keep the grin off her face as she remembered the way she had been thoroughly fucked by the two guys earlier that afternoon. She had marks and bruises on her body from both guys and it felt good. It had been ages since she had been worked out so vigorously.

For some reason she had never indulged her two-guy fantasy before but she would definitely be doing it again. Soon. It was wild.

She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a giant fluffy towel around herself. After drying off she pulled Kyle's terrycloth robe from the back of the bathroom door and tied it around herself.

In the bedroom, she stood and watched the two guys as they slept. She had worn them out earlier and they had both fallen asleep before the home-made movie had reached its climax. Maria suppressed a smile and picked the camera off the nightstand and turned it on the two guys. After she had left the bed they both seemed to have shifted closer to each other seeking out body heat. Their legs were intertwined and Kyle's hand was lying on Max's stomach. They looked like two lovers. Maria giggled in amusement. It could be fun to watch them together but she preferred that they were both completely straight. It meant all the focus was on her[i/]. And that's how she liked it.

Maria switched off the camera and made her way to the kitchen, she was always hungry after. She made herself a sandwich and wolfed it down with a bottle of beer from the fridge. As she was putting everything away afterwards she heard the sound of bare feet padding into the kitchen.

"Hey." Kyle greet, he looked adorable with his sleep mussed hair and completely naked body.

Maria licked her lips. "I was just making a snack."

"Help yourself." Kyle offered.

Maria pressed her body against his. "I will." She said breathlessly and kissed him once. Just as he was getting into the kiss she pulled mouth away and lowered herself to her knees.

Kyle groaned and his cock immediately sprung to life. "Fuck...Yeah." He moaned. He remembered that Max had said she gave the best head ever, better that Tess Harding even. Which was high praise. And he had testimony to Maria's prowess from other guys too. He was really looking forward to this.

Maria ran her index finger along the underside of his cock and trailed it over the tip. Then she grasped it firmly but gently and stroked it hard before releasing it and cupping his balls. As she massaged his balls she ran her tongue up and down his cock several times.

"Fuck." Kyle said again.

Then Maria took his member into her mouth and began to suck on him. Kyle watched in fascination as her head bobbed up and down. Her tempo grew faster and faster. She deep throated him and sucked hard, leaving him feeling dizzy before backing up so that only the tip of his cock was in her mouth. She swirled her tongue over the tip and down the sides before taking him entirely into her mouth. She did this several times and each time she deep throated him, Kyle grew closer to coming, but each time she would pull away just in time and wait until he had calmed down, just a little.

"Fuck, fuck, yeah baby....fuck." Kyle moaned as she pleasured him. He wanted to fuck her good and proper but she was in complete control. There was nothing close by for him to lean against so he felt dizzy and unstable, it added to the pleasure. "Harder...suck me harder baby."

Maria hummed gently as she took him into her mouth again. She released her hold on his balls and started gently rubbing the skin behind them. Kyle roared at this move, he had never known how it was to have somebody touch him there before. "FUCK...Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck." He moaned.

He grabbed her hair and pushed his dick further into her mouth, he began thrusting in and out and as he did Maria kept up the intense sucking. Suddenly she released him from her mouth entirely, Kyle actually whimpered with desire and she smiled up at him, sensuously licking her lips before taking his entire length back into her mouth. It was enough to send Kyle over the edge.

"Fuck." he yelled as his cum exploded in her mouth. She gulped it down eagerly, then licked his cock clean.

As Maria rose to her feet, Kyle stumbled backwards and collapsed into a chair. "That was awesome." he gasped.

Maria kissed him gently and patted his head. "I know." she said smugly as she walked away.

Kyle remained slumped in the chair for several minutes as he got his strength back. He had never met a woman who had physically exhausted him before but he had finally met his match. Maria had more stamina than a boat load of sailors. He could hear the sounds of Maria moaning from the bedroom and he figured that Max was enjoying her now. He grinned and pushed himself off the chair. He had to get some food into him so he could replenish his strength before having another go with Maria.

*^*

When Max woke up he was slightly disorientated at first to find himself in a strange bedroom, as the cool air hit his naked body, the memories of that afternoon came back to him and he grinned happily, the image of Maria going down on him as Kyle fucked her from behind played over in his head and his hand slid down to his cock, he stroked it gently and it hardened at his touch.

The door opened and Maria entered wearing a fluffy bathrobe that was several sizes to big for her. Her hair was damp and her face shining, she looked so cute and innocent that it was hard to believe that just hours earlier she had fucked both himself and Kyle Valenti.

"Where's Kyle?" Max asked, with a look of desire in his eyes.

Maria smiled coyly at him. "He's getting something to eat, he needs to replenish his energy levels, and I kinda wore him out."

She walked to the window and looked out. It was now completely dark outside and the buildings all around them were lit up. The rain had stopped and there was a great view over the city. Max rose from the bed and walked dup behind her. She watched his reflection in the window as he approached, he looked so virile and his cock was hard.

Max stood directly behind Maria, his erection rubbing against her back. He slipped his arms around her waist and undid the belt of her robe. He pressed a kiss against her neck, Kyle had left plenty of marks there but he had left none, he sucked hard to rectify the matter. One hand cupped her breast and squeezed it playfully, rubbing his thumb over her nipple. The other hand slid down her abs and into her hot, wet core. He dipped two fingers deep inside her.

Maria tossed her head back and moaned as Max began moving his finger back and forth, gently caressing her as he did. Maria braced herself against the window, watching Max in the reflection. "Fuck, that's good." She sighed.

Max lifted his head from the crook of her neck and watched his own hand, sliding in and out of Maria in the reflection from the window. She shrugged her shoulders and the robe slid off her and fell to the ground. He pressed his naked body against hers. Maria responded by rubbing her ass against his straining member. Max groaned at the contact.

He pulled his fingers from her and turned her around so that her ass was pressing against the window. She hissed as her back touched off the cold window pane and arched her body away from it, into Max's. They rubbed against each other.

"Fuck me." Maria demanded.

Max slid his hands to her butt and lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist and slowly impaled herself on his huge dick.

"Aahhh." Max gasped at the sensation. He began slowly moving in and out of her and buried his face in her neck again.

"Faster...faster." Maria urged, but Max ignored her, he wanted to drive her wild first. Maria tried to hump him faster but he had a firm grip on her butt and was able to control her pelvic movements. He prevented her from riding him the way she wanted too. Instead he kept up a slow rhythm, gently hewing his cock in and out of her.

Maria pouted, she hated when guys did this, why couldn't they just fuck her, but "uh..Oh god...ooohhhh." It felt so good.

Without taking his lips from her neck, Max glanced up at the window and their reflection. He couldn't really see much from this angle. Outside the window however, he saw a light come on in the building across the street and a figure silhouetted against it. The person was standing at the window watching. He wondered how many other people could see them. It was a big window brightly lit and facing lots of buildings. They must have been visible from several other apartments across the street. The idea that many people were watching made his blood rush even faster to his cock.

Suddenly, he was unable to contain his excitement, he was so turned on, he drove his meaty spear further inside Maria, in one hard swift movement, then pulled it out almost all the way before jamming it back inside. His movements became fast and hard. He was pounding into her with all his might.

Maria gripped him tightly as he pistoned in and out of her body. yesyesyesyeyseysyeysyeysyeys...fuck...yes...yes...yes...yes...oh god ....yes." She moaned as he rode her.

"You’re so tight Maria, so fucking tight." Max moaned as he continued to ride her, faster and faster.

"Harder...harder." Maria panted as he thrust into her at speed. "Fuck..Fuck that's so good."

Max was riding her so hard now that it was a wonder they didn't go crashing through the window.

"Yes, yes, yes.YESYESYEEESSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.YESSSSSSSSSSSS." Maria screamed as she climaxed.

Within seconds Max came too. "Fuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkk." He roared as he came. He collapsed against the window, crushing Maria beneath him and panted heavily. "God that was good."

"Mmm." Maria murmured.

Max straightened up and with Maria still wrapped around him staggered to the bed and collapsed on the mattress with Maria underneath. She giggled and wriggled out from underneath him.

The door opened and Kyle returned with three bottles of bear in his hand. He handed them one each, eyed the window before shrugging and joining them in the bed. He took a slug from his bottle and put it on the nightstand.

"Ready for more gorgeous?" he asked as she cupped Maria’s breast before lowering his mouth to capture her nipple. He sucked swirled his tongue around it and nipped at it gently with his teeth. He was rewarded with a moan of pleasure from Maria.

"Lets' wait a bit until Max is ready to go.” Maria suggested silkily. "I want to have the two of you inside me at once."

Kyle and Max looked at each other in delighted surprise at that suggestion. Kyle slid his hand down Maria's stomach, gently rubbed his hand over her core before moving his hand between her legs and under her butt. He dipped the tip of his finger into her back passage. "You mean."

"Yes..uuhhh." Maria moaned.

"Have you before?" Kyle asked.

"Sure but not two at the same time." Maria shrugged.

Kyle brought his hand forward and thrust two fingers into Maria’s dripping wet core, he began moving them in and out.

Maria arched up to his touch. "Oh yes...yes." She moaned.

Max raised himself up on his elbow and watch as Kyle got Maria off with his fingers. He brought his face down to her and licked a slowly. Maria giggled at the ticklish sensation.

The Max brought his hand to her and inserted two of his fingers inside her. He and Kyle began pumping their fingers in and out together, moving in tandem.

Maria writhed as their pace quickened and her breathing became harsher. "Oh yeah....yeah... that's good." She sighed.

Their fingers were moving faster and faster, stroking inside her just as they had fucked her earlier with their cocks. They were grunting with the effort. Maria's hips were rocking faster. Moving her body into their touch so that their fingers went further inside her.

"Oh god....oh god....yes...yes yes yes yes." Maria moaned, she was utterly enjoying the attention the two hot studs were bestowing on her. The best f8cks were always the unexpected ones she thought as her orgasm grew closer and closer. She grabbed the pillow beneath her head and clung on as her body rocked ever closer to climax.

Max and Kyle watched as Maria rode their fingers faster and faster. They were both rock hard watching and couldn't wait until she came so they could fuck her hard.

"Yesyesyesyeysyeysyeys...YES...YEESSS....YYEEEESSSSSS...YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS." Maria screamed as she finally came and pleasure shot through her body. She slumped on the bed panting with a huge smile on her face. "Oh yeah." She sighed.

"So how do we decide you get to go in the back door." Kyle asked Max.

Max shrugged. "Toss a coin?"

Kyle grinned and opened the drawer on the nightstand. He pulled out a coin and positioned it on his thumb. "Call."

"Tail." Max smirked.

Kyle flipped the coin and caught it deftly. He pouted slightly and held it out for Max to see. "You win." He tossed the coin back in the drawer and pulled a tube of lube out and gave it to Max.

Maria grinned and sat up, taking the tube from Max's hands. She opened it and squirted some onto her palm. Then she took Max's throbbing cock in her hand and began stroking it gently, making sure that he was well oiled. As she did, she grinned at Kyle. "So will you be capturing this for posterity?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely." Kyle grinned, jumping up from the bed and quickly setting up the camera again. When it was ready he returned to the bed and positioned himself, lying on the mattress. He stroked his cock slowly, and licked his lips in anticipation.

Maria finished applying lube to Max's and swung around, straddling Kyle's hips. Kyle slipped two fingers inside her again. "I guess there's no need to lube me up." he laughed as he coated his fingers in Maria's juices. He brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them. "Mmm, sweet."

Maria grinned and copied his actions, coating her fingers with her own juices, though instead of tasting them she began stroking his dick until he too was completely lubricated.

Meanwhile, Max squeezed more lube onto his fingers and inserted them into Maria's ass. She gasped with pleasure as he pumped them inside her slowly. Then he pulled them out and positioned himself behind Maria so that his cock was at the entrance of her passage. "Let's do it." he said.

"Yeah, do me." Maria ordered gleefully.

Unable to wait any longer, Kyle gripped her slim waist and pushed her down onto his cock with a grunt.

Maria slammed down on his cock and tossed her hair back. "Fuck yeah." She moaned. They began moving rhythmically at once, quickly setting a fast pace.

"Oh yeah...that's it...yeah." Maria moaned as she bounced up and down on Kyle's cock. "Max...fuck me." She pleaded.

Max put his hands on Maria's hips and brought the tip of his cock to her entrance, he began rising and falling slowly with her to match their rhythm and then slowly pushed his cock inside her. He grunted with the effort because she was so tight. Impatient to have him inside and fucking her, Maria suddenly pushed her ass backwards, impaling herself on his dick.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." Max chanted as Maria began pumping his cock. She and Kyle had slowed down when Max had began to push inside her but their pace sped up again and Max matched them stroke for stroke, thrusting powerfully into Maria's body.

"yes yes yes fuck yes yes yes yes yes yes." Maria screamed in pleasure as she rode the two men.

Kyle was saying very little, just enjoying the ride. He watched as Maria palmed her breasts and fondled them, bouncing frenetically on his cock. he could feel Max's dick slamming into her forcefully and it was obvious that Max was very close to coming.

One of Maria's hands slid from her breast to her and she began rubbing herself. "Fuck yes yes yeessss yyyeeeeessss." she screamed joyfully.

Max was so close to coming already, he bit down on Maria's shoulders and squeezed her hips tighter to try and stay hard as he continued to hammer into her. "God that's so tight." He gasped.

"Uuugggnn." He gasped as he felt his cum gush from his * and into Maria. His body shuddered with pleasure as his seed spilled deep inside her. "Holy Fuck, that was good." he panted.

"YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSS." Maria screamed as she too climaxed. But like the good soldier she was, Maria kept bouncing on Kyle’s cock.

Exhausted and overcome with pleasure, Max pulled his quickly softening dick from Maria's hot body and collapsed on the bed beside them.

In one sudden, fluid movement Kyle pushed Maria onto her back and lay on top of her. He grabbed her ankles and raised them up so that her legs were up in the air and began pounding into her again. He was grunting hard with the effort.

Max lay back and watched the show. As Kyle moved inside Maria the bed began thumping against the wall and a small chip of plaster fell onto the floor.

"Fuck fuck fuck....yesyesyesyesyes...yyeeeesss....yeeesssss....yyeeeeeeeeeeesssssss." Maria moaned.

"Come on baby, come for me." Kyle chanted as he drilled into her.

"Oooohhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddd..............yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss." Maria screamed as she came, yet again.

Kyle leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "I want to come in your ass."

Maria nodded and turned onto her stomach as Kyle pulled his throbbing dick from her body.

He grabbed her as s and raised it off the bed before thrusting his into her passage. It was slick from the mixture of lube and Max’s cum. He thrust into her once, then again, then once more. That was all it took.

"FFFFfffffffffffffffffff*uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk." he groaned as he came.

He too collapsed on the bed in exhaustion. The three of them lay on the bed panting for a few minutes before Kyle struggled off the bed and switched the camera off. he could see that Max was almost asleep.

"So when do you want to move in?" he asked.

Max opened his eyes. "Next weekend?"

"Cool." Kyle said as he flopped back down on the bed. He wrapped an arm around Maria’s waist and was asleep in seconds. When the two men were snoring Maria slipped out from their embrace and quickly dressed.

"Goodnight boys, sweet dreams." She said and kissed each of them fondly on the forehead.

She grabbed her clothes which had dried off and let herself out of the apartment. Over all it had been a good day. And she'd definitely be calling around here more often.

*^*
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Glad you all liked it so far, hope you all like this part too.

Chapter three

Hair straightener - check

Clean underwear - check

Favorite pair of jeans - check

Tickets - check

Passport - check

Furry handcuffs - check

Maria closed her suitcase with a satisfied smile and placed it at the foot of the bed. She was so excited, she could barely contain herself. In a couple of hours, she would be on a flight to Los Angeles where Michael Guerin lived and worked. Although, in the end she hadn't been too disappointed that he was unable to travel the weekend last month, she had still missed him and was looking forward to the opportunity to catch up on things - and fuck his brains out.

She checked her watch and decided to grab something to eat before calling a cab to go to the airport. Just as she opened the fridge, there was an urgent knock on her door. Maria frowned, if anybody had called around to see her, the doorman would have called up to tell her and none of her neighbors ever knocked on her door.

She peered through the keyhole and was surprised to find Liz on the other side. Liz knew Maria was leaving town at this time, and she had told Maria that she had something special planned for Sean and herself that evening. Maria opened the door quickly.

"Liz." She greeted but then she saw that Liz was in tears and her mascara was running down her face in black streaks. "Sweetie, what's wrong? Come in." Maria pulled her into the apartment and shut the door. "It's Sean, isn't it? What's he done now?"

Liz hiccupped and then burst into tears again.

"Oh Liz, I'm so sorry." Maria exclaimed. She led Liz into the living room. "Let's get you out of that coat." She undid the belt of Liz's heavy overcoat and pushed it off her shoulders. "Oh my God."

Liz was only wearing a very scanty teddy.

"Come on, we'll find you something to put on." She led a still sobbing Liz to her bedroom and gently pushed her onto the bed. Maria quickly found a comfy pair of sweatpants and a sweater that actually belong to Liz and gave them to her friend. Liz looked at them forlornly and began slowly putting them on, Maria helped her.

"What did he do?" She asked when Liz was dressed. They were sitting on the bed amongst all the cushions and Maria had her arm over Liz's shoulders.

"He called me and told me that he had to work late tonight so I went to his office to surprise him." Liz said, trying to get her tears under control. "His secretary wasn't at her desk, so I thought maybe she had gone home. But I was wrong, when I went into his office she was there, sucking his d*ck."

"That bastard." Maria swore. "I'm going to kill him."

"No, it's my fault." Liz said.

"What?" Maria gasped. "How do you work that one out?"

"I couldn't please him so he had to look for it somewhere else. He's been trying to spice up things for us, in the bedroom and I've always said no. But I thought I'd try something, that's why I dressed like this and went to his office." Liz explained.

"That so does not give him the right to fuck other women." Maria yelled. "He's such an asshole. I hope you told him where to go."

Liz shook her head. "I just ran. You were right about him."

"I wish I wasn't." Maria assured her. "I really thought that he'd change for you. I thought he'd realize how great you are and how lucky he was to have you and that he'd behave."

"Why does this always happen to me?" Liz moaned. "All the guys I date end up sleeping with other woman. I drive them away, because I'm so boring in bed."

"No Liz, that's not true. The guys you date are jerks, you just need to meet some nice guys."

"You mean, other people who are like me - crap in bed." Liz wailed as a fresh bout of tears erupted.

Maria held her friend as she cried, rocking her gently and running a soothing finger up and down her arm until Liz fell asleep. Maria lowered her onto the bed gently and crept silently from the room. First thing she had to do was call Michael and tell him that she couldn't come see him this weekend. Then she had to call Sean and let him know that if he ever came near her or Liz again, she was going to cut his stupid d*ck off and ram it down his secretary's neck, permanently.

*^*

"You're awake." Maria said with a smile as she looked into her bedroom. "How are you doing?"

"I'm alright." Liz assured her as she sat up in the bed. She spotted Maria’s suitcase on the floor. "Oh God, I completely forgot about your trip. I'm sorry. I'll go."

"Don't be silly, I can go see Michael anytime, you need me now." Maria told her. She sat beside Liz on the bed. "Besides I only go to see him for the sex and I can get that here too so it doesn't matter. I called Sean by the way, he's very sorry."

"I don't care." Liz said and crossed her arms defiantly. "I didn't listen to you before but I'm going to listen to you from now on. No more Sean, no more jerks. Period."

"Good." Maria said, "I told Sean that you didn't want anything more to do with him. He wanted to know if you'd be moving out of the apartment so I told him that you'd be moving in here with me. That's ok isn't it?"

"If it's ok with you?" Liz answered.

"The Roswell chicks ride again." Maria hooted. "It's going to be so much fun. I missed having you around."

"I missed you too." Liz said, she laid her head on Maria's shoulder. "Why do I let them do this to me?"

"Who? Men?" Maria asked and without waiting for an answer she continued. "You're so nice and sweet, they can't help being attracted to that especially the jerks and because you're so good you trust them. If you give them the opportunity they'll always take it."

Liz said nothing for a while.

"I've decided, I'm giving up on men. I'm going to become a lesbian."

Maria giggled. "Good idea."

"No I'm serious." Liz said and then look on her face said the same. "I don't want to date men anymore, I don't want to have anything to do with them. I'm going to be a lesbian from now on."

"Liz, sweetie, you can't just decide to turn g*y." Maria said. "I know you're angry right now, but it'll pass and soon you'll want to date men again."

Liz shook her head defiantly. "No I won't. And it's not something I've just decided, I've had these feelings for a long time. I think about being with women a lot. When Sean and I are making love, I fantasize about girls."

"That doesn't necessarily mean you're g*y." Maria said, "Lots of women think about girl on girl action. It just means that they are turned on by the idea of gentle, caressing sex rather than fucking. Are you attracted to women?"

"One woman." Liz whispered.

"Oh. Do you have feelings for her?" Maria asked.

Liz nodded. "I'm in love with her. I'm in love with you Maria."

"Oh." Maria said again in shock.

"Remember that apartment we shared before? With the balcony outside my room?" Liz asked. Maria nodded. "I used to go out on that at night and watch you whenever you brought guys home. I loved watching you in action, they way you fucked them, the way you went down on them, all the positions you tried. I used to imagine it was me, that I was doing all those things to you. I would watch you fucking those men and I'd touch myself."

Maria squirmed on the bed, she could feel her juices flooding her panties but didn’t want to let Liz know how turned on she was. Liz was too upset now, she was vulnerable. “Liz, there’s nothing wrong with voyeurism, lots of people do it and get very turned on by it, but don’t always continue on with it. I don’t want to tell you how you feel but I have a nose for these things, I really don’t think you’re gay. I think you’ve….misinterpreted your feelings for me and got them confused with your sexuality.”

“Are you gay?” Liz asked.

Maria shook her head. “You know I’m not.” She said gently.

“But you’ve had sex with women before, I’ve seen you.” Liz said, injecting a note of hurt in her voice.

“You know me, I’d fuck anyone with a pulse.” Maria said. “I’m like you, I like to fantasize about girl on girl. I only have sex with other girls when there are guys watching, to titillate them. And maybe a couple of times to scratch an itch when there were no guys around. But I’m not sexually attracted to girls.”

“Make love to me.” Liz pleaded. “I want you so much Maria. If we make love and I don’t like it, then I’ll know I’m not gay. If I do, I’ll know I am and I can start living my life out of the closet.”

“Liz, you’re in a really vulnerable place right now and I don’t want to take advantage of that.” Maria protested.

“I’m a big girl Maria. Let me be the judge of what is and isn’t good for me.”

Maria opened her mouth to protest but never got a chance to speak. Liz leaned forward and thrust her tongue deep into Maria’s mouth. Their lips met and they fused together in a searing hot kiss. Liz moaned and pressed her body flush against Maria’s. The feeling of their breast against each other was so soft and everything she had dreamed about.

Maria’s arms wrapped around Liz’s slim body and pulled her closer to her. Their tongues slid over each other, gently at fist but with increasing heat. Liz nipped at Maria’s lips and brought one hand to Maria’s breast. She squeezed it gently and earned a moan.

“Touch me.” She whispered to Maria.

Maria complied, she gently pushed her hand under Liz’s t-shirt and began to massage Liz’s breast through the sheer lace teddy Liz was still wearing. Liz gasped at the sensation. “That feels so good.” She said breathlessly.

Maria pulled away from her and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt. Slowly she pulled it over her head and cast it on the floor. Then she unhooked her bra so that her breasts were exposed. She took Liz’s hand and brought it to her bare breast.

Liz fondled it slowly, gently. Maria pressed her hand tighter around it and Liz squeezed harder, she tweaked the nipple between her fingers and it hardened instantly. She looked up at Maria and smiled. “You’re beautiful.”

In response Maria laced her fingers through Liz’s hair and brought her face to her own and kissed her hungrily. Then gently, she nudged Liz’s head downwards. Liz dropped butterfly kisses along her neck, down her collar bone and then on her breast before finally taking Maria’s nipple in her mouth. She ran her tongue over it and sucked it gently.

"Oh that's good Liz." Maria moaned. Liz repeated the action on the other breast.

"Mmm." Maria gently pushed Liz back. "Now let me do it to you."

Liz nodded and removed her sweatshirt. Maria pushed the strap of her teddy off her shoulder and kissed Liz's collarbone. The she took Liz's nipple into her mouth through the gauzy material of the teddy. Her hands moved down to the waist band of Liz's pants and she skimmed her finger along the edge. Then she slowly rose up so that Liz was pushed backwards until she was lying on the bed.

Maria kissed her again. Licking her lips with her tongue before plunging into her mouth. Liz's hands snaked into Maria's hair and held her close as they kissed. Put Maria pulled away and began nibbling and kissing a blazing hot trail down Liz's trembling body until she came to the waist band. "Are you sure Liz?"

Liz nodded. "Please Maria."

At a frustratingly slow pace, Maria lowered the pants from Liz's raised hips and gently eased them down her legs. When they were gone, Maria lifted one of Liz's delicate ankles to her mouth and kissed it. Then she continued raining kisses up Liz's legs.

"Open your legs for me." She instructed.

Liz was shaking with desire and excitement. She spread her legs wide and the scent of her lust hit the air.

Maria placed gentle kisses on Liz's inner thigh, higher and higher, closing in on her target.

"Oohhhh." Liz whimpered.

Maria ran her finger along the lace edge of Liz's silky panties and then slowly teased them down Liz's long slender legs. Soon all Liz was wearing was the sheer teddy she had bought for Sean. Maria quickly discarded her own sweatpants, kicking them onto the bare floorboards so that she was only wearing her thong.

She eased Liz's legs wider apart and positioned herself in the centre. She leaned forward slightly so that her long blonde hair tickled Liz's skin lightly and erotically. Liz moaned.

"Show me what you do when you think of me." Maria asked.

Liz's hand slid down her body, over her breast, down her stomach and into her dripping wet folds. She ran her finger gently over her folds, rubbing her clit with her thumb. She was so aroused that the simple touch was electric. Slowly she entered one finger inside her body as Maria watched intently. Then she added a second and began to pump them in and out.

"Maria...oh god." Liz moaned. "Mmmmm."

Maria smiled and gently caught Liz's hand she eased it from her body and brought it to her mouth. She snaked her tongue around Liz's fingers, imitating a blowjob, tasting Liz's juices. The she let go of Liz's hand and bent down so that her warm breath was blowing on Liz's . Liz squirmed with excitement.

With the tip of her tongue, Maria traced the path Liz had taken with her fingers, the slightest touch caused Liz to moan in ecstasy. Maria brought her finger to Liz's and very gently caressed it while her tongue lapped Liz’s juices.

"Oh Maria...oh god...ooohhhhh." Liz whimpered. She was alternatively clutching her hair and her breasts, her body humming with desire. This was every bit as good as she imagined.

"Fuck." Liz cried in delight as she felt Maria's tongue probe her slit then thrust inside. It was a completely new sensation for Liz to have somebody pleasure her this way. Slowly, not wanting to rush the experience for Liz, Maria continued to lap at Liz's , bringing Liz closer and closer to climax. One of her hands was caressing her inner thigh, gently rubbing against her butt. Maria brought her other hand to Liz's moist lips and began stroking her as she laved at her pussy.

Liz was rocking in delight, her hips riding the waves of pleasure. "Oh god, more...please Maria, that's so good. Uggggnnnnn."

Maria's finger entered Liz's body and she began to pump in and out. Her rhythm was slow but steady.

"Oh god, oh god, fuck...Fuck, Maria." Liz's moans were increasing in volume to screams. The bed below them began to creak and sway with her movements.

"Oh god, oh god, yesyesyes, Yes, yes, yes, yeesss, yyeeeessssss. yyyyyyyeeeeeeeesssssssssssss." Liz shouted as she came. Her body arched high off the bed, reaching out Liz grabbed the bars of the headboard tightly because she felt like she was floating. he toes curled in pleasure. "oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooodddddddddddddddddddddddd, YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

To Liz's immense surprise and delight, Maria didn't stop there, she kept on licking and sucking, her fingers began to pump and a more frantic pace, in and out. The hand that had been rubbing her thigh now gripped one of Liz's breasts, massaging it in time to her ministrations below. Liz maintained her grip on the headboard of Maria's bed. She was still on a high from her first orgasm and already she could feel another building in her like a fire.

"YES, YES, YES, Oh God Maria, yes, yyeeeessss, yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeessssssssssss." Liz panted. She was so close.

Maria didn't let up her relentless assault on Liz, she had a goal in sight and nothing was going to stop her. Her tongue continued to lap tirelessly and Liz's juices and her fingers were now pumping into her body and a frantic speed.

"YES, YES, YES, YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH GOD YYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS." Liz screamed at the top of her lungs as she came for the second time that day.

"Oh Fuck." Liz whimpered as she collapsed boneless on the bed, her body still twitching with pleasure. she let go of her deathgrip on the bars and brought them to her face to wipe the hair from her sweaty skin.

Maria sat up and smiled at the sight of Liz. She placed a kiss on her stomach, her left breast, her collar bone and finally on her lips. Liz knitted her fingers through Maria's hair, holding her to her mouth. Their velvet soft tongues slid over each other, their lips tasting each other. Eventually Maria pulled away and lay beside Liz. Her hand returned to Liz's and Liz clenched her legs together tightly so that her hand couldn't escape. She pushed herself up onto her elbow and beamed at Maria.

"That was fantastic, that's never happened to me before." She laughed, giggling like a schoolgirl.

"What hasn't?" Maria asked her.

"Multiple orgasms. I've never come twice in the same day. Actually, I only have an orgasm a couple of times a year." Liz admitted.

"You poor thing." Maria gasped in shock. How they hell did you survive on a couple of orgasms a year. She couldn't go less than 48 hours with a couple of orgasms.

"That certainly didn't do anything against persuading me to turn lesbian, it only makes me wonder why I waited so long.” Liz laughed.
Last edited by nibbles2 on Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Chapter 4

Liz stretched her hands over her head with a feline grace and purred a blissful smile of content on her face.

"Don't you look like the cat that got the cream?" Maria laughed beside her.

Liz propped her self up on an elbow so she could see Maria's face. She dipped her head and gently nipped Maria's cherry lips with her own. "I certainly did, and now it's your turn." Maria was delighted to see that she spoke confidently, all trace of the insecure girl from earlier had vanished.

They kissed, slowly just enjoying the velvety feel of their tongues gliding sensuously together, the taste of their lips against each other, the way their bodies fit so snugly. As the kissed, Liz's hand slid down Maria's arm then to her breasts, she began kneading and massaging them gently, caressing Maria's nipple with her finger until Maria broke their kiss to moan in pleasure.

"Mmm, Liz."

Spurred on by Maria's lusty moan, Liz left a trail of hot kisses down Maria’s neck, over her collar bone until she reached her goal and then she took Maria's nipple into her mouth. Taking her time, and loving the fact that Maria's was moaning because of her touch, Liz let her hand slide down Maria's stomach to the moist nether region below.

At first, the feel of another girls pussy at her fingertips was strange to Liz, but when Maria arched her body into Liz's hands, Liz forgot all her reservations, all that mattered to her was pleasuring Maria, the way she had pleasured Liz.

A little unsurely, Liz began to stroke Maria's wet folds, with her thumb she sought out the blonde’s clit and rubbed it gently.

"Oh Liz, that's so good." Maria moaned in a throaty voice. Her fingers were tangled in Liz's hair, keeping her mouth firmly pressed to her breasts. Liz's tongue was doing amazing things to her and Maria didn't want her to stop.

As Maria writhed and moaned, Liz's confidence grew and she became bolder. Drawing on her own memories of how she liked to touch herself whenever she fantasized about fucking Maria, Liz slid two fingers into Maria's tight core.

"Oh God...yesss." Maria hissed.

Slowly at first, but with increasing tempo, Liz began to dip her fingers in and out of Maria's overheated body, her thumb was working furiously, caressing Maria's clit.

"Oh yesssss, yeeessssss, yessssssssss." Maria moaned as her orgasm grew closer. She rolled her hips in time to Liz's movement increasing the friction and the pleasure. "Yessss, yessss, yessss." Maria moaned in delight. "I'm coming...yesss Liiizzzzz."

Liz could feel Maria growing closer, wanting to prolong the experience, she withdrew her fingers from Maria's slick canal and let them caress her inner thigh.

"No Liz, please don't stop, please fuck me." Maria cried out in protest.

Liz ignored her pleas but continued sucking her nipples and kissing her , when she felt that Maria had come back from the brink of orgasm, Liz slipped her fingers into Maria's body again.

"Oh yes...yeesss." Maria chanted as Liz quickly sped up her movement until her fingers were plunging in and out a breakneck speed, fucking Maria the way she liked to be fucked. "yesyesyesyesyesyesyeeesssssyyyeeeeessssssssss."

Maria pressed her thighs together, trying to trap Liz's hand so that she couldn't pull away again. But as she did so, Liz deliberately slowed down until she had almost stopped.

"Liz, please don't stop, please." Maria begged, almost in tears in her desire for completion.

Again Liz waited until Maria had come down from her high a little before thrusting her fingers back in again, this time she added a third finger.

"Fuck Liz, that's so good, please don't stop, yes yes yes yes yes, oh god yes, that's so good, oh yes yes yes yyeeessssss." Maria cried, her screams growing louder and louder as Liz's pace quickened. Her body was quivering with lust, her hips thrusting up and down on Liz's fingers, desperate for release. "Of god, oh god, I'm coming, please let me come Liz, please, oh god yes yes yes."

This time Liz did not withdraw her hand but quickened the pace again.

"fuck, yes yes yes YYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS." Maria screamed as a massive orgasm flooded through her body. She flopped down on the mattress, panting and trembling as jolts of pleasure coursed through her body. "Oh god Liz, that was amazing."

Liz released Maria’s' breast from her mouth and covered Maria’s lips with her own. They kissed hungrily, their tongues jostling for dominance. Liz kept her fingers inside Maria’s body and gently rubbed her clit .

"That was so great Liz, where did you learn to do that?" Maria gasped after she had got her breath back.

"I've been fantasizing about doing this to you for so long." Liz told her as she nuzzled Maria’s neck. "You're amazing, even more perfect than I imagined."

"So are you." Maria told her friend. "I've never come so hard from a finger fuck before, normally it takes a huge cock to get me off like that."

"I know, I slept in the room beside yours for years." Liz confided. "I wanted to make you come as hard those guys could make you come."

"Mission accomplished." Maria assured her. "And Wow."

"I have another fantasy." Liz admitted in a sexy voice. She withdrew her fingers from Maria's body and licked them, never taking her eyes from Maria’s face as she did. "I want to eat you."

"Oh please, do whatever you like to me Liz." Maria pleaded.

Liz greedily accepted the invitation to Maria's body. She fed her nipple into her mouth and sucked long and hard on it, drawing another series of moans form the blonde. Her hands roamed across Maria's soft skin, caressing as they explored Maria's curvaceous body. Maria arched to her touch, her body felt as though it was humming with desire.

"Liiizzzzz."

Liz smiled joyfully as Maria moaned her name. She nibbled Maria’s collarbone, up her neck and then across her jaw until their lips were only a hair's breath apart. She moved her body so that she was lying on top of Maria, the girls kissed again, passionately and hungrily, fully aroused again.

Then Liz rolled over so that Maria was on top. She broke the kiss, and ran her hands down Maria’s bare back and grabbed her butt. With a strength she didn’t know she had, she lifted Maria up and pulled her forwards towards the top of the bed until the blondes pussy was positioned right over Liz’s face.

“Liiiizzzz.” Maria cried, realizing her friend’s intentions.

It was clear to Liz how aroused Maria was, her passageway was slick with her juices, her clit swollen with desire.

Maria lowered her body to Liz’s mouth and cried out in delight when she felt Liz snake out her tongue to lick her pussy. Liz sought out her clit with her tongue and then sucked on it long and hard.

“Fcccckkkkkk.” Maria groaned at the sensation. God, what on earth gave Liz the idea she was bad in bed, she was easily one of the best lovers Maria had ever had. And Maria had a long, long list of lovers. Every move Liz made, ever caress with her hands or tongue, every kiss was exciting and thrilling. And to think, Maria had said no when Liz had started her seduction.

Maria’s hips began to move of their own accord, slowly rolling in a circle as Liz’s tongue lapped furiously at her pussy. Liz was swirled her tongue around Maria’s folds, dipping inside her tight channel, licking her clean.

“Ohhhhhhh Godddddddddddddddddddddd.” Maria whimpered. “Oh God, Oh God, Liz, oh yes, yes, yes, yeeesssss.” She gripped the bars of the headboard tightly and began to thrust rhythmically into Liz’s mouth, her head was flung back and she was moaning and crying loudly. Her actions caused the bed to rock and sway wildly, bashing against the wall. Objects on the nightstand by the bed began to hop and a bottle of perfume close to the edge tumbled to the floor. “Fuck, fuuuuccccccccck.”

The taste of Maria’s juices, the sounds of her pleasure were inspiring Liz to new heights. With one hand she held Maria’s hips firmly in place so that her pussy was in easy reach. Her other hand trailed over own body, over her breasts, down her stomach, sweaty and hot to the touch and into her own pussy. She thrust three fingers into her own body and began to ride herself in time to Maria’s movements. As Liz grew closer to her own climax, she too began to moan.

The sensation of Liz moaning as she feasted on her pussy was enough to drive Maria over the edge. “FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK” she screamed as a huge orgasm spasmed through her body.

Seconds later Liz came too. “Maarriiaaaaa.” She cried as she came.

Panting heavily Maria, lifted herself off Liz’s body and lay down beside her, she noticed where Liz’s fingers were positioned and reached down. She brought Liz’s hand to her mouth and licked them clean. “If you had been thinking clearly I could have been doing that for you.” She teased.

Liz leaned forward and kissed the blonde. “I always wanted to do that to you, that's one of my biggest fantasies.”

“And did the reality match up to your expectations?” Maria asked.

“You were so much better than I ever imagined.” Liz whispered. She lowered her mouth to Maria’s nipple and sucked on it gently.

“Mmmm.” Maria moaned. “If I had known about this crush of yours I would have fucked you years ago.”

“Tell me about the first time you had sex with a girl.” Liz asked.

Maria reached down and pulled a blanket over their rapidly cooling bodies then snuggled in closer to Liz, she slipped her hand between Liz’s legs and stroked her thigh. It was when I was in college, of course. I had been dating this guy called Jake…something. I was crazy about him. Back then I was really and naïve, I only slept with him because I was sure we were going to end up together.” She laughed. “Can you believe I ever thought that?”

“Doesn’t sound like the Maria I know.” Liz agreed, one of her hands was caressing Maria’s breasts as she spoke.

“Then one weekend I was supposed to go away with some friends but the trip was cancelled at the last minute so I went to Jake’s dorm room and found him with his face buried between some other girls legs. I was devastated. So I bought a bottle to Tequila and got plastered.”

***FLASHBACK***

What are you doing here? I thought you’d be well on the way to Boston by now.” Isabel, Maria’s roommate exclaimed when Maria came bursting through the door and dumped her suitcase unceremoniously on the floor.

“Cindy and Lushy have food poision..is…ing.” Maria slurred.

“Lushy? Are you drunk?” Isabel asked in surprise, it wasn’t like her normally shy and quiet roommate to drink.

Maria held up her fingers, centimeters apart. “A liddle bit.” She collapsed in giggle onto the bed. “Ok a loooottttttttt.”

Isabel spotted the bottle of tequila by her suitcase and picked it up. It was almost three quarters full. She rolled her eyes. “You are such a lightweight Maria. Why are you drinking this stuff, you know you can’t handle it?”

“I caught Jake cheating on me.” Maria wailed, burying her face in her pillow and sobbing.

“Oh Maria, That bastard. I’m so sorry.” Isabel said sympathetically. She sat on the bed beside Maria and rubbed her back gently. “Men are such jerks, Todd dumped me this morning because he says I’m not supportive enough. And by that he means I won’t skip class to watch him at football practice.”

Maria rolled onto her back and eyed Isabel. “What an asshole.” She exclaimed.

Isabel nodded. Then opened the bottle and took a large swig. “Death to all men.”

An hour later the empty bottle of tequila lay on the floor beside an empty wine bottle and both girls were giggling drunkenly on the bed, cursing every man they had ever come into contact with.

“No more men for me, I’m going to become a lesbian.” Isabel cried.

“Me too.” Maria laugh, delighted at the idea. “No more boyfriends for us.”

“It’s girlfriends from now on.” Isabel nodded. “We don’t need men, we have each other and vibrators.”

The collapsed in silence for a minute, drunken grins on their faces.

“How do lesbians do it?” Maria asked curiously.

Isabel shrugged. “I don’t know. Hey, I’ve an idea. Let’s do it.”

“Do what?”

“It!! Let’s be lesbians on each other to see what it’s like.”

“Ok.” Maria agreed happily. She kneeled on the bed, bouncing with excitement. “Should we be naked?”

“Definitely.” Isabel agreed. She too sat up and both girls began stripping off their clothes until they were down to their underwear. “Nice.” Isabel commented to Maria who was wearing a lacy pink matching set.

“Thanks. Maybe we should do some kissing first before we take off all our clothes.” Maria suggested.

“Good idea.” Isabel nodded. She pulled Maria onto the bed beside her and inched her face forward until their lips were almost touching. “Ready?”

Maria nodded and moved her head closer to Isabel, the second their mouths touch the two girls dissolved into giggles.

“I don’t think we’d make good lesbians.” Maria said.

Isabel shook her head, and then before Maria had time to react she pressed her mouth to Maria’s. Her tongue snaked out, gliding along Maria’s lips before pushing their way into her mouth. Maria responded, shyly at first but as Isabel grew more assertive, Maria got more into the kiss and began to get bolder. As their tongues mated, the girl’s hands began to explore each others bodies. They gently caressed and rubbed each other, their breasts, their bare backs, down over each other’s ass.

“Mmmm.” Maria moaned. “I like this.”

“Me too.” Isabel said. “I love the feel of your breasts, they’re so soft but firm.”

Maria pulled away slightly from Isabel and undid the hook of her bra, she slid it off her arms and then threw it on the floor. Then she took Isabel’s hand and placed it in her breast.

Isabel began to massage Maria’s bare breast, tweaking the nipples as she did. Maria was so aroused, it was almost painful and she moaned in delight. Isabel dipped her head and took one of Maria’s nipples in her mouth. She grated her teeth over it and Maria hissed in pleasure. “Ooohhhh.”

After a moment Isabel pulled away and unhooked her own bra. Maria immediately bent her head and brought her mouth to Isabel’s buxom chest. She ran her tongue over Isabel's nipple and then sucked it into her mouth. Isabel threw back her head and moaned in delight. “Oh Maria, that’s soooooo good.”

They fell back onto the bed, taking turns to suck on each others breasts. There hands were still moving constantly but they were closing in on the area they had avoided until now.

Maria’s finger skimmed along the edge of Isabel's panties, Isabel ran her hand between Maria’s legs, her knuckles brushing against Maria’s pussy as she did. They arched their bodies into each other, both wanting more and more.

Isabel pulled away first, panting with lust. She ran her tongue down Maria’s stomach and then over her panties. She spread Maria's legs apart and dropped a hot open mouthed kiss on her thigh. Then slowly, Isabel pulled Maria’s panties down her long slender legs and removed them. She took a deep breath and began placing kisses up the inside of Maria’s legs until she reached the top. Her tongue slid out and she licked Maria’s pussy. It was soaking with Maria’s juices.

At the touch of Isabel’s tongue Maria arched off the bed. “Ooohhhhhhh.” She rose up and kissed Isabel before reaching down and sliding Isabel’s panties off. Then she ran her hand along Isabel’s thigh before stroking her pussy.

“Oh god.” Isabel cried out. Encouraged by her reaction, Maria increased the pressure, rubbing her hand faster against Isabel’s wet folds. She pushed Isabel down onto the bed and then lowered her head to Isabel’s pussy. She began licking Isabel’s juices, her tongue swirling against Isabel’s clit. A little unsure of what to do, she remembered what she liked Jake to do. He might be a complete and utter bastard but he was gifted at oral sex. Inspired by the memory, Maria grew more confident and quickened her pace.

“Fuuucccckkkkkkkkk.” Isabel moaned, she cupped her breasts and massaged them as Maria continued to eat her. “Ohhhh God, oh yes, yes, yes, yyeeesssss.”

Maria was delighted to hear the way Isabel was responding to her touch. She raised the taller girl’s thighs and placed them on her shoulders so that she had better access to Isabel’s pussy.

“Ooooohhhhhhhhh.” Isabel moaned. “Oooh God, fuck fuckkkk. That’s so good.” Her head was tossing from side to side, her body arching of the bed. “Ooooooooo Mariaaaaa. Oooo gooddd, uuuuuunnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh.” She screamed as she climaxed.

“Did you just come?” Maria asked in disbelief, amazed that she had managed to cause such excitement in her friend, who was normally so controlled and unexcitable.

“Yes, and that was ammmmaaaaaazing.” Isabel laughed. “Where did you learn to do that?”

Maria shrugged. “I guess it paid to date Jake Jefferson the third after all.” She flopped onto the bed beside Isabel.

“Fingers crossed that I’m as good.” Isabel said, kissing Maria passionately on the lips, then she began to kiss her way to Maria’s pussy, over her breasts and stomach before burying her face in between Maria’s legs.

“Mmmmmm, Isabel.” Maria moaned.

Isabel’s tongue slid out and she licked Maria’s wet folds, she brought her hand to where her tongue was and gently rubbed Maria’s clit with her finger. “Oh God.” Maria yelped.

Isabel probed Maria’s slit with her fingers before plunging them as deep inside as they could go.

“Oh Fuckkkkkkkkkkk, Isaaaabbbbbeeellll, yyeeesssss.” Maria screamed. Isabel thrust her fingers inside a couple of times before withdrawing them and climbing off the bed. “Isabel, where are you going? Don’t stop.” Maria exclaimed aghast.

Isabel turned to her and winked. “I’ll be there is a second.” She opened a drawer and pulled out a large pink vibrator and pressed the power button.

Maria squirmed with delight when she saw it. Isabel returned to the bed and spread Maria’s legs wide. Then she lowered her face to its previous position and began to lick her pussy again. As she did, she ran the vibrator over Maria’s breasts before bringing it down to her pussy. Slowly she pushed it into Maria and began thrusting it in fast and hard.

“Fuck, yes, yes, yes, yes, yeesss, yyyeesssss, yesyesyesyesyesyesyes, yyyeeessssss.” Maria cried, her hips were rocking furiously to meet Isabel’s pace.

As Maria grew closer and closer to orgasm, Isabel’s pace quickened. Then suddenly, the vibrator spluttered and died in her hand.

“Noooo.” Maria groaned in disappointment.

Isabel pulled it from Maria’s body and shook it. It gave one pathetic whirr and then nothing. “The batteries are gone.” Isabel gasped in surprise.

“Isabel, please.” Maria begged, thrusting her hips upwards.

Isabel cast a quick look around the room for something else to use and she spotted the empty wine bottle on the floor. She picked it up and wiped it with her hands, before positioning it at Maria’s entrance.

The smaller blonde whimpered in desire for completion.

Slowly, inch by inch, Isabel pushed the neck of the bottle inside Maria’s tight hole until it was in as far as it could go.

“Oh yes…yeeesssss.” Maria sighed, too far gone in her lust or to drunk to realise what Isabel was using – or to care. “Do it hard, like before, fuck me hard. She begged.

So Isabel complied, she grasped the end of the bottle and began thrusting it in and out, hard and fast.

“Yesyesyesyesyesyesyyyeeeesssyeyyyesssssyyyyyeeeeeessssssssssssss.” Maria chanted. Her body was writhing in pleasure. “Ooohhh that’s so good, faster…..harder…ooooohhhhhh goddddddddd, I’m coming, I’m coming.” She shrieked. “OOOHHHHH FUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.”

Isabel slowly stopped thrusting the bottle in and out of Maria’s body and withdrew it completely. The she lay down on the bed beside her friend and kissed her. “I like being a lesbian.”

“Me too.”

***FLASHBACK OVER

“Me three.” Liz added as Maria finished her story. “Mmmm.”

As she had been telling the story, Maria had slipped two fingers inside Liz's pussy and was slowly moving them in and out. Liz had done the same to her. Their naked bodies rubbed against each other, their legs were intertwined. Their nipples were hard and erect from the friction caused by the way they glided against each other. They moved slowly, the heat of earlier was gone.

“What did you think next morning?” Liz asked, her breathing was a little uneven and she was incredible aroused both by the story Maria had told and her actions.

“I thought I would be embarrassed but I wasn’t. I was really turned on and every time I thought about it, I got really horny. I was in class the next Monday and my panties were soaked and all I wanted to do was grab the first guy I saw and fuck his brains out. I actually pulled this guy I had liked for ages into the restroom in the library and we did it standing up against the wall. It was the first time I had ever done anything like that, and I was high afterwards. It was so freeing, sex is this amazing thing. It can be something really intimate and special between two people who love each other or it can be something really exciting and exhilarating, the best natural high in the world.”

“So being fucked by a wine bottle didn’t make you become a lesbian?” Liz giggled.

Maria moaned as Liz's fingers probed even deeper. “Liiizzzz. Oh god. No, I love girl on girl but I’m afraid to say that I need cock.”

“I think, I might feel the same way. Oh godddd, do that again.” Liz whimpered. “This has been the best sex of my life, by a mile, but it does feel like there’s something missing.”

“Mmmm, a long, thick, hard cock.” Maria sighed. “Oooohhh.” she sighed as Liz's thumb rubbed her clit. She copied the action and Liz moaned in pleasure too.

Their slow pace allowed them to ride each other’s fingers for what felt like hours, whenever they felt the other was close to coming they would slow down. Unlike when Liz had pulled the same trick earlier on Maria, it didn’t leave them feeling cheated and desperate for more.

It was like a long, slow, luxurious massage in the most intimate place.

“Mmmm.” Liz moaned, thrusting her tongue deep into Maria’s mouth, mirroring the actions of their hands.

Maria sucked gently on her lower lip, the massaged Liz's tongue with her own.

“Oh Godddd.” Liz moaned as she finally came to climax.

Seconds later Maria followed her over the edge. “Yyeeeesssss.” She sighed.

The pressed their bodies close together and fell into a deep sleep.

Last edited by nibbles2 on Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

I know I'm a little late, but hey - better late than never right?
hope you all like it.

Chapter 6

Maria looked her apartment for another box to unpack but they were all empty. She glanced at Liz hopefully. "Is that it?"

“I think so.” Liz said picking up a box and looking inside it. Like the others it was empty. “I’m all moved in.”

“Great.” Maria exclaimed dropping onto the couch in exhaustion.

Liz took the seat beside her and laid her head on her best friends shoulder. “Thanks for letting me move in here.” She placed her hand on Maria’s thigh and let it wander upwards.

“I’m really happy to have you here, this past week has been such fun.” Maria assured her. Since their first night together the girls had spent a lot of time in bed with each other indulging in their fantasies, pleasuring each other and generally fucking their brains out.

“Look at this mess.” Liz groaned. “I’ll tidy it up and then I’ll show you how grateful I am for all your help.”

Maria removed Liz’s hand from her leg and stood up. “That’s ok. You go have a nice relaxing bath and I’ll tidy up in here. I got us a DVD to watch tonight.”

She could see the disappointment in her friends face but Liz quickly covered it up. She knew that Maria wasn’t interested in a committed relationship and had been expecting her to start pulling away sometime.

“Thanks.” Liz said cheerfully and rose from the couch and slunk away to her room. Maria watched her go with a small smile on her face and then turned to quickly tidy the boxes and newspapers scattered around the room.

When Liz emerged an hour later in her dressing gown the place was back to normal. There were some candles scattered around the room bathing the apartment in a soft light. Maria was curled up on the couch with the TV remote in her hand.

“Did you have a nice bath?” Maria asked, patting the couch for Liz to sit next to her.

Liz nodded. She had resolved not to act too clingy in case it pushed Maria further away and was taking her cue from the blonde. If Maria wanted to be friends then they would be friends, and whenever Maria wanted more, Liz would be there for her.

“What are we watching?” Liz asked as she curled up on the couch.

“It’s a movie by an independent movie maker, I think you’ll like it.” Maria answered.

“Do you want a drink?” Liz asked reaching for the wine bottle Maria had placed on the coffee table.

“No thanks I have one.” Maria told her, lifting a glass for her to see. Instead of wine it was filled with an amber liquid.

“What’s that?” Liz asked.

“Brandy.”

“I didn’t know you drank brandy.” Liz said conversationally as she sank back onto the couch.

“Only on special occasions.” Maria smiled.

“Is this a special occasion?” Liz asked.

Maria pressed play on the remote. “Shh, the movie’s starting.”

Liz turned her attention to the TV screen. The picture opened on a close up shot of a woman’s breasts. A man’s hand was caressing them. The shot widened out until the woman’s whole body came into view. She was lying on a bed, completely naked. A man was kneeling at the foot of the bed his face buried between her legs eating her out.

“That’s you.” Liz exclaimed.

“You said you liked to watch.” Maria told her. As she spoke she moved off the couch until she was kneeling in front of Liz. She placed her hands on the brunette’s knees and nudged her legs apart.

“Ooohh.” Liz breathed out excitedly. On the screen another man had joined the couple. Liz knew him at once as Kyle Valenti. He lay beside Maria and began caressing and sucking her breasts.

Maria ran her hands up Liz’s thighs and hooked her fingers around Liz’s thong. Liz raised her butt slightly as Maria pulled the small scrap of lace off her and cast it away. The she undid the belt of Liz’s robe and pushed it open so that she could see Liz’s naked body.

Liz didn’t know which to watch. -. The screen where Maria was writhing in ecstasy as two men pleasured her or the Maria on the floor who was preparing to pleasure her. Maria solved the problem for her. “Watch the movie Liz.” She instructed softly.

Liz nodded and tore her gaze away from her friend to watch the homemade porn tape she had made. She was aware of Maria taking a sip of the brandy.

When Maria’s tongue touched her pussy, Liz cried out in surprise and delight. The brandy had added an unusual sensation to the touch. Maria’s breath was warm and spicy , different to how it normally was. Maria had her face buried completely between Liz’s legs and she began to eat her out, her tongue swirling around Liz’s wet folds and into her aching core.

“Oh God. Oh Goooood.” Liz moaned. She had always loved to watch Maria fuck men so the tape was really turning her on. The man between Maria’s legs had brought her to orgasm and was now fucking her as Maria urged him to ride her harder and faster. Liz pushed her hips upwards into Maria’s face, needing more, wanting more. Maria didn’t disappoint. She placed her hands under Liz’s butt cheeks to hold her close to her mouth and continued to lick her out.

“Oh my Goooood.” Liz moaned as she came at the same time Maria came on screen. The dark haired man moved and Liz could now see that it was Max Evans. Maria turned onto her hands and knees so that Kyle could fuck her doggy style.

“Maria, that was so amazing.” Liz gasped.

But Maria was finished. She was still licking Liz’s pussy. She removed one hand from underneath Liz and slowly began to dip two fingers in and out of Liz’s pussy, her thumb rubbing lightly against her swollen nub.

“Fuuucccckkkkkkk.” Liz moaned in delight as she felt her pleasure rising again. She grasped her breasts with her hands and massaged them, her eyes were riveted to the screen where Maria was now being fucked from behind by Kyle while she sucked Max’s cock. It was making Liz so hot and wet to watch.

“Fuck, Fuck, fuckkkkkk, ooohhhh yeesssssss, yyeeeesssssssssss, Mariaaaaa, OH GOD.” Liz cried as she came for the second time, she was panting hard. But still Maria showed no sign of stopping, either on the screen or where she was kneeling between Liz’s legs.

On the tape Maria was straddling Kyle and bouncing hard on his cock. Max emerged from behind the camera and took up his position behind Maria. As Liz watched he slowly began to push his cock into her ass. The image of Maria fucking two men at the same time was almost enough to make Liz come for the third time.

“Oh shit, ooohhhh Gooooddddddd.” Liz moaned, she grasped the back of the couch and braced her feet against the coffee table as Maria’s fingers rocketed back and forth inside her body and her tongue lapped up her juices.

Minutes later, Liz came again, screaming and bucking wildly as she did. “YES YES YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.”

Exhausted and spent, Liz flopped down on the couch and watched the last few minutes of the movie with a grin on her face. Maria and Max came hard and then Kyle flipped Maria over so he too could come in her ass.

Maria had joined Liz on the couch and cuddled up to her. “Was it good for you?” She asked.

“That. Was. So. Awesome.” Liz laughed. “All these years I thought it was hot just watching you but that was incredible. You were so hot in that movie.”

“I knew you’d like it.” Maria laughed.

Liz smiled and kissed her friend slowly. She could taste her own juices mixed with brandy on her friend’s lips. It was intoxicating.

“Do you miss cock?” Liz asked suddenly. “I mean, it’s been over a week since you’ve been with a guy and that’s not like you.”

Maria shrugged. “I haven’t exactly been going cold turkey. This past week has been awesome.”

“But I know you, you need cock like other people need air.” Liz reminded her.

Maria shrugged again. “I haven’t missed it for a minute, you’re one of the best fucks I’ve ever had.”

Liz smiled happily. “I’d love to catch the live show sometime. I'd love to watch you fuck two guys and know that you’re thinking about me. Could you do that?”

Maria sat up and looked at Liz. “Seriously, you’d be ok with that?”

“I’d love it.” Liz agreed eagerly

“Cool, we'll have to do that sometime.” Liz smiled. “Would you only watch or would you like to join in?"

“I don’t know, I’ll see how I feel.” Liz said after a moment’s thought.

“I guess I’ll just have to make you feel very horny and hot.” Maria smiled.

Liz grinned. She liked the sound of that. “Hey, it’s my turn now. I got you a little present the other day that I was saving for a special occasion.” She took Maria’s hand and pulled her towards the bedroom.

In the bedroom, Liz quickly lit a few candles and turned off the main lights to give the room a more romantic feel. The she pulled Maria to her and began to slowly kiss her and let her hands roam all over her body. Carefully she began to undress Maria, loving the feel of her skin under her hands and the way Maria moaned as he was caressed. Finally when Maria was naked, Liz pushed her onto the bed and straddled her. She undid the belt of her dressing gown and slowly pulled it out of the loops until she had it in her hands. The she caught Maria's wrists and raised them above her head and tied them to the bedpost, making sure that although they were tight they weren't too tight. Maria writhed in excitement.

Liz smirked, she was going to enjoy this.

She picked up a bottle of aromatherapy oil from her dresser and rubbed it into her hands. She could smell the spicy oil at once, the guy in the shop had sworn it was the best thing to arouse people's passions. Gently she began to massage the oil into Maria's skin, she did a thorough job and left no part untouched. Maria was moaning loudly, partly because she was enjoying the attention and partly because she wanted more.

Finally after covering every trace of skin on her body, Liz dipped her hand into Maria's pussy and thrust two fingers deep inside. Maria was soaking wet with desire. Liz lowered her head and took one of her nipples into her mouth. She sucked on it long and hard before grazing it with her teeth.

"Mmm, Liz that's so good." Maria moaned.

Liz left that breast and turned her attention to the other one, repeating the trick with the nipple. Maria moaned again. "Liiiizzzzzzzz."

Liz then kissed a trail down her stomach and buried her face between her legs. Her tongue slid out and she began to lick Maria's juices, she paid close attention to her and soon Maria was screaming as her orgasm approached. "Yessss Liz yyyeeesssss, that's soooo goooooddddd, yeeessssss."

And then Liz stopped before Maria had climaxed. She pulled away completely and rose up off the bed.

"Liz, come back here." Maria cried out, she tried to go after her lover but wasn't able to move because she was tied down. "Please Liz."

Liz said nothing but smiled slyly at her and made her way to the closet. She pulled out a box and brought it over to the bed.

"This is what I got you." she told Maria.

Maria tried to sit up to see it but Liz had placed it put of her line of vision. Maria could only here paper rustling as Liz prepared the gift.

"Close your eyes." Liz instructed.

Maria hesitated.

"Close them or you're not getting anything tonight." Liz teased.

With a frustrated groan, Maria closed her eyes. She could feel Liz climb back onto the bed and crawl up along her body. Liz's long brown hair brushed against her skin and sent another tremor of desire racing through her body. "Please Liz." she begged.

"Ok, you can open them now." Liz agreed.

Maria opened her eyes and let them trail over Liz's body. "Oh God." Maria moaned. Liz was wearing a huge strap on dick, Maria could tell just by looking at it that it was rock hard. It was thicker and longer than most cocks she had seen and she couldn't wait until it was inside her.

"Please Liz, fuck me, and fuck me now." Maria moaned. Her hips were already bucking wildly, trying to get closer to the strap on.

"How do you want it?" Liz asked. "Do you want to be fuck long and slow so that you come over and over again or do you want it hard and fast?"

Maria whimpered, she wanted it both ways.

Liz came closer until Maria could feel the tip of the fake dick against her nether lips. "Or would you like door number three?" Liz asked. With that she rammed the cock deep into Maria's body.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK." Maria screamed in . Liz had primed her just right and she came at soon as she was penetrated.

"You liked that?" Liz asked She began to move her hips rhythmically and the strap on was soon moving in and out of Maria's pussy. At first it was slow but as Liz found her groove it became faster and faster and harder. She leaned forward and grasped the metal bars of the headboard to steady her self and give herself leverage so that she could hit Maria’s g-spot just right as she began to pound in and out of Maria’s body. Soon Maria was moaning again.

"Yyyeeeessss Liiiizzzz, that's it that's it, it's soooo gooooddddd, oooohhhh Gggoddddd Liz, Oh god, yeesss yess yess yesss." She came again and again as Liz kept up the pace. The whole bed swayed with the two girls frantic movements.

Maria’s pussy was being stretched and filled in new ways and she couldn't believe how good it felt to be fucked by a strap on. She had always believed that there was no substitute for the real thing but the way Liz was fucking her had changed her mind. It was amazing.

After Maria had come for the fourth time Liz withdrew the strap on from her body and pulled it off.

“Thank you Liz, that was amazing.” Maria sighed.

Liz was panting from the exertion but she smiled. “I’m not finished yet.” She licked Maria’s lip with her tongue and let it dart into her blonde friend’s mouth for a moment before she lowered her head and buried it between Maria's legs.

“Oh my God.” Maria sighed happily as Liz began to eat her pussy, lapping all the juices that she had spilled during their tryst. Liz took the strap on, which was slick from Maria's juices and positioned it at the entrance to her own pussy. With one hand she began to stroke the dildo in and out of her body as she licked Maria. She pushed her tongue in Maria’s passage and around her clit. Maria whimpered again.

“Liiizzzz.”

“Maaaaarrriaaaaa.” Liz moaned, her voice muffled as she continued to feast on Maria. She pumped the cock into her body faster and faster, wanting to come at the same time as Maria did.

“Ooohhhh Goooodddd, Liiiiizzzzzzz.” Maria hissed as she came again. He body rose off the bed. “Ooohhhh Liiiiizzzzzz, you’re the best ever.” She cried.

Liz came instantly at those words. “Maaarrriiiiiiiaaaaaaaa. You’re the best.”

“Yes I am.” Maria laughed smugly.

Liz cast the strap on away and undid the belt tying Maria to the bed. The two girls curled up around each other and kissed each other long and slowly.

They were interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing. Maria picked it up. “Hi.” As he spoke, Liz dipped her head to Maria’s breasts and began to suck on her nipples and tease them with her finger.

It was Max on the phone. “Hey gorgeous, how’s things?”

“Really good.” Maria purred, arching her breasts closer to Liz’s hot wet mouth. “You?”

“I’m bored.” Max said with an exaggerated pout. “Kyle’s out of town and I’ve no porn to watch.”

“That’s too bad.” Maria agreed.

“So what are you doing?” Max asked.

“Well, I’ve just had my brains fucked out and now I’m going asleep.” Maria stated with a cry as Liz’s fingers entered her pussy. “Mmm.”

“Is someone fucking you now?” Max asked, Maria could hear the excitement in his voice.

“Yes.” Maria gasped. “She has two fingers inside my pussy and my nipple in her mouth. She’s biting it, not hard but it feels s so good.”

SHE?” Max repeated. Maria guessed that he was stroking his cock now. She imagined him hard and ready for it. “Mmm, her thumb is rubbing my clit, she’s pumping into me faster and faster. Her tongue is gliding across my nipple. It feels so good. I can feel my orgasm getting closer. Faster, faster.”

Liz complied.

“Now she has her face between my legs and she’s licking me. She’s so good at it. Mmmm. Her other hand is on my breast, she’s rubbing it and squeezing it. She’s pinching my nipple. Don’t stop, oh I’m so close, It’s so good. Yeessss.”

“Yeesss.” Max moaned down the phone.

“Oh God.” Maria gasped. “Now she has taken her fingers from my pussy, her tongue is fucking me instead. She has her fingers in my ass. She’s going so fast, harder. Mmm that’s it, that’s how I like it.”

“Fuck yeah, yeahhh. “Max chanted.

“Of fuckkkk, ooohhhh fuccccckkkkk. I’m coming, I’m coming,” Maria moaned. “I’m coming so hard, oh God oh God. Yes. YES. YYYEEESSSSS.”

She flopped down onto the bed as waves of pleasure washed over her. “Ohh that was good.” She moaned.

“FUCK yeah, yyeeeeahhh. “Max groaned as he came.

Liz climbed up the bed again and curled her body against Maria’s.

Maria held the phone away from her mouth and whispered to Liz. “I’m going to ask Max to come over tomorrow and fuck me, will you make it a trio?”

Liz bit her lip then nodded. The invitation to share Maria as she fucked another guy was too good to pass up.

“Hey Max, wanna come over tomorrow and play with us?” Maria asked.

“What time?” Max asked immediately.

“In the afternoon, I’m going to need to get some sleep first. “Maria laughed. “See you tomorrow.”

“I’m really looking forward to tomorrow.” Liz admitted happily.

“Oh goodie.” Maria exclaimed. She cuddled closer to Liz and within minutes they were fast asleep.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Chapter 6

Liz entered the kitchen the next morning to find Maria laying the table for breakfast. She stood at the door watching as the blonde stood on the tips of her toes to reach something on a high shelf, drinking in the sight of Maria's naked body.

“Morning.” Liz smiled coming up behind Maria and placing a wet kiss on her neck. She fondled her breast gently, caressing her nipple between her fingers.

“Mmm. What do you want for breakfast?” Maria asked, pressing her back closer to Liz.

“You. “ Liz said saucily. She pulled Maria over to the table and gestured for her to sit on the wooden surface. Then Liz took the chair in front of her. She lifted Maria’s legs and placed another kiss on her creamy thigh before placing them on her shoulders.

Maria lay back on the table and grabbed the bottle of maple syrup. She squeezed some onto her finger and brought it to Liz’s mouth, Liz licked it clean hungrily. Then Maria brought the bottle to her pussy and drizzled some of the thick syrup onto her wet lips. Liz’s tongue darted out and licked it clean. Slowly, Maria brought the bottle upwards leaving a trail of sweetness along her body, she circled her hard nipples with the liquid. Liz’s followed the trail with her tongue, taking her time to make sure that she had got every last drop. The trail ended in Maria’s mouth and Liz let her tongue wander inside the moist cavern. The girl’s tongues wrestled for dominance, their hips grinding against each other, slowly but with urgency.

Liz slowly made her way back down Maria’s body until she had reached her pussy, she reached up and took the bottle of syrup from Maria and squeezed more out then began lapping it up.

Maria grasped the edge of the table and writhed in pleasure. “Mmmm Liz, that’s so good. Yessss.” Liz slid her hands up to Maria’s breasts and massaged them gently, rubbing her nipples with her thumb.

“Ooohhhhhhh Liiizzzzzz.” Maria cried.

Ding dong

Liz lifted her head from Maria’s pussy and glanced towards the door in surprise. “Who could that be so early in the morning.”

“I bet my life savings it’s Max.” Maria said breathlessly. She squirmed in excitement, she couldn’t wait have a threesome with Max and Liz.

“I’ll get it. Don’t move.” Liz instructed. She tightened the belt of her dressing gown and made her way to the door and peeped out through the peephole, sure enough a very eager looking Max was standing on the other side.

She opened the door. “Hi Max.”

For a moment, Max’s face fell but he covered his disappointment quickly. “Hi Liz. Sorry to call over so early.” He was blushing but Liz didn’t notice. He really hoped that she didn’t notice his erection. He was so looking forward to joining Maria and her friend that he had been hard from the moment he had woken up that morning. He was now feeling a little frustrated to see Liz, she was a nice girl and somebody he fantasised about doing but he knew that if she was here there would be no threesome with Maria and her friend.

“It’s no trouble. We’re having breakfast, would you like some?” Liz asked with a polite smile.

“Sure.” Max nodded and followed her into the kitchen. He was rooted to the spot in amazement when he saw Maria lying on the table naked, her body glistening. “Oh my God.” He looked at Liz in shock. He would never have imagined her as the type to sleep with other girls.

“I hope you’re hungry Max.” Maria said by way of a greeting. Liz made way back over to the table and picked up the bottle of syrup, she squeezed another trail over her body, over her breasts stomach and into her pussy. Then she put down the bottle and dipped her finger into Maria’s slit and tasted it. “Mmm.”

That was enough to shake max out of his stupor and he joined Liz at the table. He brought his mouth to Maria’s breast and began to suck on it, licking up the syrup. Liz took up her position between Maria’s legs again and lowered her face to Maria’s pussy. Soon Maria was writhing in pleasure again as Max and Liz feasted on her body. Max watching Liz intently as his tongue swirled over Maria’s nipples.

“Oooohhhhh yeaaaahhhhhhhhh.” She moaned over and over. “Yyyeeessssss.”

Her orgsm came quickly and powerfully, making her arch her back off the table and cry out loud in delight. “YES, YES, YES, YEEEESSSSS.”

When she had come down, Maria slid off the table and patted it for Liz to take her place. Liz hesitated for a moment, shy about getting naked in front of Max, but then she looked at Maria who was licking her lips hungrily and Liz undid the belt of her robe and climbed onto the table. As Liz was positioning herself, Maria unbuckled the belt of Max’s jeans and pushed them down his legs. His rock hard cock immediately sprung to attention and he undressed himself rapidly. Satisfied that everyone was naked, Maria turned back to Liz and buried her face between the brunette’s legs. Liz cried out happily. Soon the pleasure of what Maria was doing to her consumed Liz so much that she was barely aware of Max leaned down and captured one of her nipples in his mouth. It only added to her sense of pleasure. Within minutes she too came hard and fast. “Yyyyeeesssssss Maria, yyyeeessssssss, yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, YYEEESSSS.”

Liz sat back up and Maria slid her off the table onto her lap. The two girls began to make out, with hot open-mouthed kisses. Liz buried her face in the crook of Maria’s neck and suckled her hard. Their breasts were rubbing against each other. The remains of the syrup on the chests making them very sticky. Max watched in delight, his cock was twitching furiously. He stroked it gently, never taking his eyes from the sight of the tow hot girls making out. A groan escaped his lips and made Maria look up at him. She smiled.

“I’m all sticky now, I need a shower.” Maria said, Liz stood up and they made their way into the bathroom, Max trailing behind.

In the bathroom, Maria pressed her body flush against Max and plundered his mouth with her tongue. Max could taste the sweet mixture of maple syrup and Liz on her. He slid his hands down her body and grasped her ass. he lifted her up and carried her into the shower which Liz had ran. He pressed Maria against the wall and ground his aching member against her pussy.

Maria tore her mouth away from him. “Wait.” She pushed him away slightly and stood on her feet. Her shower was a huge walk-in shower that allowed the three of them to stand under the water at once and nobody was cold. She drew Liz to her and they pressed their bodies together and kissed again. Max stood behind Maria and began grinding against her with his cock, his head buried in her neck. Max and Liz’s hands were roaming over Maria’s body, they brushed against each other several times. Max caught Liz’s hand and brought it to Maria’s pussy. In tandem, they caressed her folds and clit.

Liz sank to her knees until her eyes were at the same level as Maria’s pussy. Max ran his hand along the back of Maria’s left thigh, then raised it and placed it on Liz’s shoulder. It gave Liz access to Maria’s pussy and at once she began to eat her. Max then grabbed his straining cock and brought it to Maria’s entrance. Liz withdrew slightly and watched as it entered Maria’s body, making her moan loudly. Max began to ride her hard and fast, and Liz sat back on her heals to enjoy the show close up but Maria had other ideas. She grabbed Liz’s head and urged her to bring her mouth back to her pussy. Slowly at first Liz began to run her tongue along Maria’s wet folds. By she brushed Max’s cock as it slid in and out of Maria’s core. Max hissed at the touch. Liz pulled back slightly.

“Please Liz.” Maria begged.

So Liz brought her mouth back to Maria’s and sucked down hard on it, she tongue snaked out and again came into contact with Max's cock as it moved in and out rapidly, but Liz was too busy pleasuring Maria to notice, she drank Maria’s juices eagerly.

“Fuck yeah, yeaahhh, yyeeeeesssss.” Maria chanted as her two lovers brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Max was puffing loudly as he fucked her, his grip on her hips was almost painful. Maria leaned forward slightly and held onto a handle that was in the shower for such occasions, it gave Max greater access so he could ride her harder still.

“Yesss, yyyeessss, YYEEESSSSS.” Maria screamed as she came again, seconds later, Max came in her too, spilling his juices over her pussy. Liz was so absorbed in the task of pleasuring Maria that she didn’t even notice as she lapped up Max’s cum.

<center>*</center>

After they had finished fucking, Maria and Liz took turns soaping each others naked bodies and then Max’s. Liz was hesitant at first but slowly got into it and began o enjoy it. Although she had sworn of men for a while, she was still hetero. Or possibly bi.

Under the girls ministrations Max was soon hard again and ready to go. He ground his hips and cock against their bodies but the girls took great pleasure in teasing him. After a while Maria stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. Max and Liz followed her into the bedroom. As Max watched Liz took the towel from Maria and began to dry her off, the bodies rubbed against each other as Liz’s hands roamed over Maria’s skin. Both of them became very aroused and soon the towel was on the floor as they fell onto the bed, kissing and groping. Max picked up the forgotten towel and dried off briskly. Maria kept an eye on him as she continued to explore Liz’s mouth with her tongue.

When he was dry, Max lay down on the bed beside Maria and began to run his hands over her breasts and between her thighs. Maria broke away from Liz and turned her face to Max, he immediately thrust his tongue deep into her mouth. As Maria’s mouth was occupied, Liz began to suck her nipples. Her hand slipped between Maria’s thigh and bumped against Max’s. They looked up at each and in silent agreement each plunged one finger into Maria’s canal.

“Oohhhh.” She gasped, arching her back off the bed and bucking her hips. Max and Liz continued to stroke their fingers in and out of her, their brushing gently against her . Max began to suck on Maria’s other nipple, grazing it with his teeth and pulling on it gently.

“God, yyeeessssss.” Maria moaned as Max and Liz’s fingers sped up and brought her closer to orgasm. “faster, please.”

Soon Maria was bucking wildly as she drew closer and closer to coming. Liz was sucking hard on one of the blondes nipples, teasing it between her teeth. Max was watching, his breath caught in his throat, he had couldn’t take his eyes of the scene in front of him: girl on girl in the flesh was so hot.

“Fuck.” Maria moaned. “Mmmmmmmmm.”

An almost magnetic force pulled Max’s face closer and closer to Liz’s mouth. He placed a kiss on Maria’s breast, the ran his tongue along it to her nipple. He touched Liz’s lip with his own. Her tongue snaked out and touched his. With Maria’s nipple sandwiched between their lips they kisses languidly.

“YES, YES, YESSSS.” Maria cried as she orgasmed.

For a while they lay panting on the bed, but as their bodies rubbed against each other, they quickly became aroused again. Especially Max, who’s dick was hard from watching Maria and Liz together.

Maria noticed his erect member and straddled his legs. She lowered her mouth to his cock and swallowed him whole.

Liz watched in fascination as Maria’s head began to bob up and down as she sucked hard on Max’s cock. Max threw his head back and moaned. With one hand he held Maria’s face in position so she couldn’t pull away and with the other pulled Liz closer to him. He drove his tongue deep into her mouth and elicited a moan from her. Liz found her hands wandering over his chest and down to his cock. She began to rub the shaft of his dick and his balls as Maria continued to feast upon him. It wasn’t long before Max’s cum spewed into Maria’s mouth and she swallowed him.

As soon as Maria sat up Liz pounced on her and delved deep into her mouth with her tongue. She could taste Max on Maria ad found that she liked it. The two girls fell onto the bed moaning and caressing each other. Max rolled onto his side to watch. Liz pushed Maria onto her back and began to leave a trail of hot wet kisses over her chest and stomach until she had reached the promised land between the blondes legs. Maria stretched her arms above her head and leaned back to enjoy.

As Liz began to eat Maria’s pussy, Max found himself growing hard again and was soon panting hard in desire. He began to suck on Maria’s breasts.

“Mmmm, that’s soooo goooooddd.” Maria cried as her two lovers continued to pleasure her.

It always turned Liz on to here Maria moan in pleasure, it was trebled by the fact that it was she, Liz Parker who was the one causing Maria to writer and scream in ecstacy . She often finger fucked herself or used a dildo when she was pleasuring Maria but tonight she wanted something else, something more. She paused what she was doing and looked up at Max. “Fuck me. “ She commanded.

Max needed no further invitation. Within seconds he was poised behind Liz. He took in the sight of her going down on Maria for a moment, her cute butt in the air before thrusting his bulging cock into her pussy and beginning to ride her.

Liz began to moan deep in her throat as Max's cock hewed backwards and forwards in and out of her pussy.

The vibrations added to Maria’s pleasure and she began to buck wildly. “Fuck, yesss, Liz that’s it.”

Max watched Maria writhe on the bed, palming her breasts and squeezing her nipples. It made him pound into Liz even harder.

Moments later the trio came. Maria screamed long and loud. Max let a roar out. “FFFUUUCCCKKK.” Liz smothered her gasps in Maria’s folds and licked her clean.

They fell onto the bed panting hard.

“This has been the best day ever.” Max exclaimed happily.

Maria and Liz grinned at each other. Maria was delighted to see that Liz had enjoyed having a man fuck her again.

“I’m starving.” Liz sighed. “And this time I do mean for food.”

<center >***</center>

An hour later, after wolfing down a huge breakfast the threesome was tidying up the kitchen. It was seriously messy after their earlier escapades. Liz was wearing Max’s shirt, it was unbuttoned. Maria was wearing an apron. Every time they passed each other they would rub their bodies together and it was making Max horny as hell. He grabbed Maria as she passed him and cupped her ass, rubbing his erect cock against her thighs.

“You should be careful with that thing.” Maria laughed. “You might take someone’s eye out.”

“I just need someplace tight to store it.” Max winked suggestively. He ran his hand over her bare back and between her ass cheeks.

“Mmm, I know just the place.” Maria said, pretending to think about it seriously. She took his hand and then Liz’s and pulled them into the bedroom.

Maria pulled off her apron with a flourish and climbed onto the bed, looking over her should at Max with a sexy smile.

Max grasped his cock which was throbbing with excitement and climbed up behind Maria. She tossed him a bottle of lube.

“Wait.” Liz said suddenly, she took the bottle off Max and spread it on her fingers. Then slowly began to insert two fingers in and out of Maria’s tight passage. It drew moans and gasps from Maria and made Max even more turned on.

Then Liz turned to max and took his cock in her hand and began to lather his cock with lube. When she was finished she bent down and kissed the tip of his cock. “Just another second and then you can start.” She whispered before rushing out of the room and returning a few minutes later with the strap on cock she had been wearing the night before. Maria almost came on the spot.

Max’s eyes widened in surprise, he had never imagined that Liz Parker would ever have such a thing and he watched in stupefied amazement as she pulled it on and climbed onto the bed.

Liz knelt in front of Maria and the two girls kissed, their tongues duelling ferociously. Until Maria was unable to wait any longer and she pushed Liz onto her back and straddled her legs. Liz grasped her butt and pulled Maria to her, impaling the blonde on the massive dildo between her legs. Maria threw back her head and cried out. “Yesss.”

Even though he was dying to start fucking Maria, Max sat back on his heals and watched as Maria and Liz fucked. Maria was bouncing frenetically up and down causing her breasts to bounce as well. Liz reached up and grabbed them, playing with them as Maria got her self off. Liz’s hips were working overtime to maintain the pace that Maria liked so much.

“Oh GOODDD, yyessssss, ffffuuccckkk, Liz, oh god, yes, Liz, Liz, that’s so goooodddd, oooohhh ggggooooooood, LLlliiiizzzzzzzz.” Maria moaned, getting louder and louder until she was screaming. “YES YES, YES, YES, YEEESSSS, YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS.”

Maria came but even as she did, Liz grabbed her hips to keep the pace going. Maria turned her head to Max. “Hop on.” She called, her skin glistening with sweat.

Max moved into position behind her and stilled the girl’s movements as she guided his cock into place. He spread Maria’s ass then slowly in one fluid movement pushed his dick into her ass. “FUCK.” He groaned.

“Oh that’s so good.” Maria whimpered and began to move rhythmically again. Max and Liz kept pace. Max could feel the long hard dildo in Maria and it added to his pleasure. He was soon pounding into her with energetic thrusts.

Maria slipped her hand under the strap on and inserted two fingers into Liz’s pussy and began to dip them in and out in step with Liz’s thrusts into her body.

Liz threw her head back. “Ohh Mariaaaaa, yyyeesssss.”

It didn’t take long for them to reach their peaks.

“Yeesss.” Max shouted, “FUUUCCCKKK.” And he came inside Maria with force.

“OOOOOOOHHHHHHH YYEEESSSSS.” Liz screamed as she came.

“OH OH OHHHH OOOOHHHHHHH GOOOODDDD.” Maria cried out.

Max withdrew from her ass and collapsed onto the bed beside them. But Liz wasn’t finished. She flipped Maria onto her back and grabbed her ankles, hoisting them over her shoulders and pounded into her. Max could see that she was gritting her teeth because she was thrusting so hard. Maria was grunting, almost too exhausted to scream. But never too tired to have another orgasm.

“Lizzzz.” She whimpered as she came again.

Satisfied that her friend was at last sated, Liz pulled out of her trembling body and removed the strap on before lying down next to Maria and cuddling into her.

Maria kissed her then turned her face to Max and received a long slow kiss from him too,

“Max, you should come by more often.” She laughed.

“Oh, I will.” Max said very seriously.

<center>***</center>