A kiss before dawn. M/L Adult 1/1 17/10/05

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

kerri240879
Addicted Roswellian

A kiss before dawn. M/L Adult 1/1 17/10/05

Post by kerri240879 »

Title: A kiss before dawn.
Author: Kerri.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: Adult
Disclaimer: I don’t own so don’t sue. Just borrowed a little bit and a few lines from the epi destiny
Summery: What did happen between night and day in the bus? This is a one parter…nothing more ok….
Feed back: Yes please.
This goes out to Abby, Lu, Diana, Anne~Laure, and Erin, who all dared me to write a dreamer fic…hope it lives up to your expectations guys…. love to you all….

Liz tugged at Max’s hand, pulling him after her, trying to keep him on his feet. “We've got to hide. Come on, in here. Come on, Max. Come on, in here. Come on. I think we'll be safe in here for a while. They don't know how far down river we got.” Max collapsed on the warn seat, close to dropping from sheer exhaustion. Liz traced the contours of his face gently, before leaning forward and kissing him.

Images assaulted her mind, showing her just what Max had been through while in that monsters hands, causing her heart to shatter in her chest. She pulled away, her doe like eyes filling with tears as she gazed down at his gentle face. Looking into his eyes, Liz realised something. His innocence was gone, a tear sliding down her cheek. “Oh Max.” Realisation set in, Nasado’s words echoing in her ears.

“So everything Nasado told me was true. You and Tess were meant to be together,” Liz said in a small voice, almost choking on the words. Max looked like he was ready to cry. “Liz” he whispered, Liz shaking her head as she continued. “I mean, it's your destiny, right?” she asked softly. Max sighed softly; his eyes open to what he was feeling. “I wish I could go back Liz. Back to when things were normal,” he whispered. ‘Before Tess’ a voice said softly in his mind.

Liz’s eyes filled with tears again. “Me, too. I just wish that I could have stopped you from saving my life that day in the Crashdown. Max, the day that you saved my life, your life just…ended.” Her voice ended on a sob, Max feeling the full weight of her guilt. He shook his head desperately, unable to comprehend that she could even begin to blame herself.

“No, that was the day my life began. Liz, when I was in that room, and they…did…what they did to me. You're what kept me alive. The thought of you. The way your eyes look into mine. Your smile. The touch of your skin. Your lips. Knowing you has made me human. Whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is the same: it's you. I want to be with you, Liz. I love you,” he vowed softly. Her eyes filled again, a sad smile crossing her face. “I love you,” she whispered.

Max cupped her face gently, wiping away the tears that stained her beautiful face. Leaning forward, he kissed her gently, keeping the horrific images of what had happened to him locked deep in his mind. A yawn broke the kiss, Liz smiling as she pulled Max’s head down onto her lap. “Go to sleep Max…I’ll keep you safe” she whispered. He nodded, asleep within minutes.

Liz tilted her head back, gazing up at the stars through the window as Max slept. Images flashed through her mind, the full weight of what had happened to him causing tears to slide down her face slowly. She kept quiet, crying her pain, horror and grief out as she ran her fingers through Max’s damp hair, watching as flashes of pain crossed his face.

Even asleep he was fighting his demons, Max twitching as his face contorted in pain, sweat beading on his forehead. A frown appeared on his face, a soft whimper escaping his lips as he twitched again. Liz bent down, pressing her lips to his forehead, Max stilling momentarily under her gentle touch. He shifted, seeking her mouth out even as he continued to sleep. Liz kissed him gently, rubbing her mouth gently over his firm lips in a gentle caress.

Max came out of his sleep slowly, feeling Liz’s damp hair brush his cheek; before she kissed him gently on the lips. Max shuddered, Liz withdrawing slowly, fearing she had hurt him. Max reacted quickly, sinking his hand into her hair, and drawing her mouth back down to his. He craved the gentle contact, needing to feel some thing other than pain.

The kiss deepened slowly, Max twisting and sitting up, drawing Liz into his arms. He traced her jaw with his fingertips, feeling Liz slide her hand over his chest. He winced when she brushed the cut on his chest, Liz drawing away from him in confusion. Max lowered his eyes, Liz gently tugging his tee shirt up over his head. The moonlight let her see the weeping wound, Liz leaning foreword and brushing her lips over it gently.

“Liz…. don’t…my bloods different from yours” he mumbled, shame coursing through him. Liz smiled at him gently. “So?” she whispered, before pulling him back to her, her lips clinging to his, her tongue sliding along his as he shuddered again. Max felt her nails scrape his abdomen, before trailing up his chest again. Sliding his hand under the band of her top, Max sighed when he encountered warm skin.

Liz shrugged out of her jacket, letting the wet material drop to the floor. She broke the kiss slowly, meeting Max’s eyes as she drew her own top over her head, her white bra clinging to her damp skin. Max’s eyes lowered, his gaze drawn to the transparent material, and the shadows that lay beneath. His hands clenched in his lap, his breathing shallow as he looked back at Liz.

“Can I..?” Max broke off, Liz nodding even as a blush stained her cheeks. They both swallowed, Max reaching for her. He drew her into his arms, kissing her gently again. Liz relaxed, feeling Max’s hand slowly trail up her body to her breast. His hand closed over her flesh, warm and strong, both of them shuddering as her flesh tightened. Max ran his hand over her chest, using his thumb to explore further than he had before.

The kiss they were sharing broke, Liz gasping as her body tensed then relaxed under his hesitant touch. Max shifted, laying her down, and rolling her under him, returning to her mouth again. Lazy warmth spread through both of them, Liz opening her legs for him, so they could be comfortable on the narrow bench seat. Max settled between her legs, keeping his weight on his elbows as he kissed her again and again.

Liz could feel his erection pressing into her thigh as he shifted, her heart beat racing as she drew him fully down on top of her. Max shifted, the motion pressing their groins together, her low moan, his soft groan mingling, the sounds echoing between them as Max moved against her again. “Oh god Max” Liz whispered against his mouth, squirming as he rocked again, his low moan of need inflaming her body.

Max never spoke, simply trailing his lips over her throat to her ear, sucking gently on her lobe, before moving lower. He nibbled on her collarbone, his hands skimming her ribs as he sifted lower. When his lips closed over her breast through the damp cotton of her bra, Liz nearly levitated off the bench, her guttural cry echoing around them as liquid heat shot through her body.

Max lost it, sucking hard as he rolled her nipple between his teeth, his hands moving lower and undoing her cargo pants. Kneeling up, he paused, his hands shaking as they hovered on her skin. Liz met his frightened gaze, raising her hips in silent submission. Max peeled her pants down her thighs, laying them out so they would dry, leaving Liz in only her under wear.

He came back down to her, fear of hurting or scaring her gentling his movements. His kisses caused her to arch into him, his hands trailing over her skin causing her to pant into his mouth with need. Max shifted over her body, rocking slowly against her pelvis, his fingers drawing her bra strap aside as he moved his lips over her skin slowly. Liz moved restlessly under him, unsure of why she felt like she was drowning in heat.

She faintly heard Max’s shoes hit the ground as he nudged them off with his toes, the need to feel more of him causing her to reach between them, her hands warm as she pushed his sweat pants down his thighs. Max wiggled out of them, kicking them to the side.

Liz felt his bare thighs brush hers, the fuzzy realization that he had been naked under his pants filtering through her mind. Max pulled back slightly, naked need shining in his eyes, along with the gentle love she always saw in them. “Liz…we shouldn’t be doing this” he mumbled, Liz raising dark eyes to meet his gaze. “Why?”

It was a single word, answering every question they had ever asked. Max smiled down at her gently, seeing the way her face looked in the moon light, her lips swollen from the onslaught of his, her hair damp and wild, her eyes dark with need. She had never looked more beautiful to him, as she did right now. He blinked slowly, committing the way she looked to memory.

“You sure?” he mumbled, more scared now than he had been only hours earlier. Liz nodded, Max simply returning his attention to her lips. The driving force to just take her hummed in his mind, Max ignoring it as he learnt her body properly. Liz felt cool air hit her naked breasts, dimly aware that her bra was off, but she was lost, lost in the arms of a boy poised on the brink of becoming a man.

Max peeled the final barrier away, his hands gentle as he skimmed them down over her thighs. Liz’s eyes slid shut, her skin tinged pink as Max’s questing hands slid further in between her thighs. His hands shook, his touch hesitant. When he finally touched her, Liz felt the world stop rotating, lending this frozen moment in time.

Max groaned quietly when her slick flesh slipped through his fingers, her arousal evident in the musky scent that teased his senses, and coated his finger as he explored her slowly. Liz twisted, Max’s desire for her over whelming him. “Max…” He looked down, Liz opening her arms to him, love shining in his eyes. He came down to her, brushing his lips over hers.

His straining flesh slid along her opening, coating him with slick heat, causing his eyes to almost cross at the exquisite feelings that shot through him. He paused again, a voice of caution whispering in his ear. “Liz…I don’t have anything” he whispered. Liz smiled, tilting her hip against his. “I’m on the pill Max…I have been since we spent the night in the desert” she whispered.

“You really sure Liz? I can stop if you want,” he whispered again. Liz smiled, answering his every question. With a small groan, Max shifted, his straining flesh tightening as he started to join with her. She was so new…so fragile… “God…. don’t let me hurt her” Max whispered to him self, even as he rocked his hips gently, entering her a little further each time.

He paused when he was stopped, glancing down at Liz uncertainly. She smiled up at him, Max smiling gently as he traced her bottom lip with his thumb. “I love you Liz,” he whispered. Liz smiled again. “I love you too Max” she replied softly, her small gasp of pained arousal echoing in his ears as he surged forward with his hips strongly.

Max shuddered, feeling liquid heat coat him from base to tip, struggling to remain still as Liz grew accustomed to having him inside her. When he felt her hips rock under his, he moved slowly, their tentative movements both sweet yet new. Liz buried her head in Max’s shoulder, feeling his arms tighten around her as they moved against each other, their skin warm and slick with sweat.

Max’s thrusts gradually grew stronger, his hands drawing Liz’s thighs up so he had more room to move against her. She cried out softly, her eyes opening wide as a firestorm crashed through her suddenly, unsure of what was happening. Max felt her inner walls ripple, and quickened his pace again. “Max…” Liz cried, Max kissing her forehead even as he thrust harder into her body.

“Just let go Liz,” he panted, Liz unsure of what he meant. “Let go love” he whispered, Liz looking up and catching his eye. Time slowed, paused, and then exploded. Liz cried out, Max’s low moan erupting from the back of his throat as he lunged hard against her once, twice, then moaned, his body jerking as he emptied himself into her quaking body.

He shuddered, his arms giving out as his head slid onto her shoulder, her arms tightening around him as his eyes slid shut. They could each feel the other trembling, the force of their joining and love branding their souls forever. “I love you,” he whispered again, already feeling the gentle seduction of sleep beckoning him. Liz smiled, her own eyes sliding shut as she whispered, “I love you too” in his ear, her lips brushing his head with one final kiss before the dawn came. Her last conscious thought, was that there was nothing in heaven or on earth that could tear them apart now….

The end.