Liz's Healing Vs. Kyle's - Season 1

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Liz's Healing Vs. Kyle's - Season 1

Post by bluebballjumper »

Does anyone find it interesting that when Max healed Kyle there was no reason to take off his shirt, but when he healed Liz he had to rip hers open? Also, he was pretty forward about doing it for a guy that had never touched a girl before.

Any thoughts?
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

I think Max's healing has gotten stronger, when he healed Liz, he had to forced her to make eye contact with him plus when he finished healing Liz, he was weak so he couldn't make the blood disappear.

Kyle, i think it's becaue Max was forced to use her powers more often after healing Liz, it didn't take as much energy as it used to healing Liz and he could heal people through clothes.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Spacegal17 wrote:I think Max's healing has gotten stronger, when he healed Liz, he had to forced her to make eye contact with him plus when he finished healing Liz, he was weak so he couldn't make the blood disappear.

Kyle, i think it's becaue Max was forced to use her powers more often after healing Liz, it didn't take as much energy as it used to healing Liz and he could heal people through clothes.
I have to agree. as time went on Max and the other alien's powers became stronger.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I think that he just wanted to rip her shirt open! LOL.

Like you said he had never touched a girl before. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

I really don't think there was any significance in it. It was just good televison to have Max rip open Liz's dress. And equally, the image of Max ripping open another guy's shirt might not have been the image the Wb wanted to send out.
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

nibbles2 wrote:I really don't think there was any significance in it. It was just good televison to have Max rip open Liz's dress. And equally, the image of Max ripping open another guy's shirt might not have been the image the Wb wanted to send out.
I think this one was the main point, but I liked that idea, that Max's powers had become stronger, too.
babee_doll1971
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by babee_doll1971 »

Erina258 wrote:
nibbles2 wrote:I really don't think there was any significance in it. It was just good televison to have Max rip open Liz's dress. And equally, the image of Max ripping open another guy's shirt might not have been the image the Wb wanted to send out.
I have to agree with the above quote...Also just trying to picture Max ripping open Kyle's shirt to heal him, in the same fashion as he ripped Liz's, makes me laugh. It seems a little gay. LOL
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

LOL! That is a very amusing picture.... :lol:

Also, he was pretty forward about doing it for a guy that had never touched a girl before.
I don't think ripping her shirt open was anything sexual. He just wanted to keep her alive, and that seemed to be the best way to go. :wink:
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

This forum is for fanfic discussion. General show discussion belongs in the Roswell General Discussion and News forum. Moving it now.
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

I have to agree with the above quote...Also just trying to picture Max ripping open Kyle's shirt to heal him, in the same fashion as he ripped Liz's, makes me laugh. It seems a little gay. LOL
Awwww, I think it's kind of hot, I love the idea of Max and Kyle together. :lol:
it's better to rise than fade away.