Collide [AU-CC-MATURE] *Starting* 4 needed!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Collide [AU-CC-MATURE] *Starting* 4 needed!

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Title: Collide
Disclaimer: We do not own Roswell or anything to do with Roswell. Maria’s storyline is inspired by the book ‘Can You Keep A Secret?’ by Sophie Kinsella.
Rating: MATURE
Summary: Ten peoples’ lives collide, bringing chaos to all. Ten people all searching for that missing something, that something to make their lives complete and give them their happy ending.

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

The Profiles

Name: Maria Deluca
The Short Story: Maria Deluca has a few secrets from her boyfriend, friends and family. Small tiny secrets that don’t really matter and let’s be honest everyone has a few secrets. But then again not everyone goes blurting them out to a complete stranger. Flying home from a terrible business meeting, Maria finds herself telling all of her secrets from the fact that she borrows her roommate’s clothes without asking to the secret about her never having been in love when the plane hits some turbulence and Maria fears that she is going to die. She doesn’t. And everything would have been okay if the stranger had remained a stranger and she had never seen him again but instead, the stranger turns out to be Michael Guerin. Her boss.

Name: Tess Harding
The Short Story:Tess Harding is a in denial shopoholic with debts slowly piling up and a job that is going nowhere fast. She lives for the weeknights and the weekend so that she can relax and spend her hard earn money on anything that takes her fancy from a plant to a designer cocktail dress (which has never been wore and still has the labels on like a lot of Tess‘s things). The only problem is that she tends to go too far. If it has got a price tag than Tess will buy it because she thinks that she needs it. She lives with her best friend Maria and their new roommate, Liz Parker and works as a legal secretary at the same firm where Max works.

Name: Liz Parker
The Short Story:Liz Parker has just had her first book published and is working on her second. She was slightly overwhelmed by the success of her first novel but writing has been a passion of hers since she was small. The only problem with her second book is that she has one hell of a writer’s block. Deciding that a change would help inspire her, she begins searching for a new apartment and ends up moving in with Maria and Tess and finds the blonde duo to be slightly overwhelming as well at time.

Name: Serena Lawson
The Short Story:Serena Lawson owns the hottest nightclub in New York, The Wreak. She lives in the apartment opposite Maria, Tess and Liz’s with Zan, Max and Isabel. She has been dating Zan for three years but she hardly ever sees him anymore because she is working at the club at night and helping her cousin with his son during the day while Zan is a surgical intern at the local hospital. Serena’s mother always told her that love was hard, Serena just never realized how hard.

Name: Isabel Evans
The Short Story:Isabel Evans is a photographer and travels all over the world taking photos for some of the top magazines although a lot of the time she works at her studio. She loves her job, she loves her family and friends, she loves her life but there is something missing and she isn’t sure what it is until she meets Alex Whitman and his son, Seth. Suddenly, Isabel longs for a special someone to spend the rest of her life with.

Name: Kendra Lawson
The Short Story: Kendra Lawson has always been an overachiever because she always felt like she was living in her older sister’s shadow. She has spent the last three years study abroad in England. While attending Oxford, she met Luke and instantly fell in love only to have her heart broken. Unsure where to go from there, she decides to head back to the US to surprise her siblings and to heal.

Name:Michael Guerin
The Short Story:When Michael Guerin’s sister died three years ago, he left New York for his Texas ranch to deal with his grieve and to help his brother-in-law raise Seth, the baby that his sister left behind. Now, Michael feels, is the time to get back into the company and to make sure that it is being run as smoothly as possible and that he isn’t being conned out of any money. Michael owns one of the biggest Real Estate companies in New York. Everything was going as planned until a petite blonde sat next to him on the plane and in her panic told him everything about her, leaving him gripped. Thinking that he would never see the blonde again, he is surprised to discover on Monday morning that she actually works at him.

Name: Kyle Valenti
The Short Story:Kyle Valenti is the star Quarterback for the New York Giants and is used to having girls fall at his feet but something strange happens to him when he is shoved out of the way in Macy’s by a tiny blonde who would rather spend time with a pair of shoes then look at him twice.

Name: Max Evans
The Short Story:Max Evans should be happy with his life. He has a great job as a lawyer, a beautiful, fun girlfriend, Maria and a loving family but for some reason, Max can’t ignore the nagging feeling that he is missing something, something important. He feels guilty because he is not 100% happy and tries to make it up to the people who love him by buying them expensive gifts. But what happens when his world is turned upside down by one of the other girls next door?

Name: Zan Evans
The Short Story:Zan Evans fell in love with Serena Lawson the moment he saw her but their relationship has been strained lately because of the lack of time they spend together. Between working at the hospital, studying and sleeping, Zan doesn’t have much time for anything else.

Name:Alex Whitman
The Short Story:Alex Whitman was widowed three years earlier and left to raise his son, Seth (who is now four years old). He recently decided to move to New York so that he could be closer to his family, which included Serena Lawson and Michael Guerin. He is a web designer and is able to work a lot from home, which means he can spend a lot of time with Seth. He loved his wife, Abby with all his heart and doesn’t want to ever remarry. He rarely dates because he feels that it is a betrayal to his wife.

Living Arrangement

Liz/Maria/Tess - share an apartment.
Izzy/Max/Zan/Serena - share an apartment
Alex - lives in a three bedroom house with his son, Seth.
Michael - staying at the penthouse suite of a hotel.
Kyle- has a luxury apartment.

Family Relationships

Max/Isabel/Zan - Siblings
Alex/Serena - Cousins
Alex/Michael- Brother-in-Laws
Kyan/Serena/Kendra - Siblings

Current Relationships

Max/Maria
Zan/Serena

Future Relationships

Michael/Maria
Max/Liz
Alex/Isabel
Kyle/Tess
Zan/Serena

The Cast

Isabel - madroswellfan
Liz -
Maria - Fehr'sBear
Serena - Ruby
Tess - Ruby
Kendra - Baby_Bre
Alex - Sternbetrachter
Kyle -
Max -
Michael -
Zan - Ruby

Rules
  • Please do not take a character unless you are willing to post.
  • Please post at least two paragraphs for your character.
  • Please reread your post before you post it, checking for typos and spelling mistakes. If your post is riddled with mistakes, I will ask you to correct them!
  • Have fun!
Last edited by ~Ruby~ on Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:31 pm, edited 32 times in total.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Can I have Liz?
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

can I have Alex - even though I am totally incompetent when it comes to children and probably won't be able to post 5 times/day?
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

FaithfulAngel24 wrote:Can I have Liz?
Yep. Thanks for joining.
Sternbetrachter wrote:can I have Alex - even though I am totally incompetent when it comes to children and probably won't be able to post 5 times/day?
You don't have to post five times a day, I promise. Thanks for joining, Trude! *hugs*
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Bumping this back to the first page.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Can I be Isabel?
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

madroswellfan wrote:Can I be Isabel?
Sure. Thanks for joining :D
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I probably shouldn't do this, but can I have Michael?
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

StormWolfstone wrote:I probably shouldn't do this, but can I have Michael?
Thanks for joining, Storm. Michael is all yours.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Okay so let's get this started. I will temp for Kyle when he is needed but I guess everyone can use him when they need him. Okay so the roleplay starts on a Saturday and:
  • Tess is waiting for Liz to show up so that she can show her around the apartment and help her move in. (Pretty sure that the guys in the apartment across can come and help if Liz has loads of stuff, lol)
  • Maria is getting onto the plane after a disaster of a meeting and a kindly air hostess upgrades her to first class. Michael is already sat in first class.
  • Isabel is setting up her equipment for a photo shoot with the famous football star Kyle Valenti.
  • Alex is arriving at Serena’s apartment with Seth.
  • Serena is with Max in the kitchen and Zan is crashed out in the bedroom.

And on with the posts :D

SERENA

Yanking on a clean pair of jeans, I glare, feeling ten different types of frustrate, out of the window. I’m tired. I’m stressed and I haven’t seen my so called boyfriend for more than two minutes in the last three days.

This morning at 4am as I sat alone in our bed, reading the latest Sophia Kinsella novel, I actually felt envious of a fictional character and then to sink even lower, I began to wonder what Zan was doing right at that moment and started to envy whatever patient he was treating. I think I might have reached a whole new level of pathetic.

Hitting the radio in hope of distracting myself, I smile in bitter amusement as Butch Walker’s voice blares out of the speakers.

Can you please, remind me how you feel?
This emptiness is real, I can't bear the thought of it.
and please, remind me how to smile, I lost track after awhile.
Is happiness so hard to get?

Ha! So much for a distraction. Instead, my mood has just decreased by about 75% and I’m ready to kick some serious ass.

Is it too much to ask for a boyfriend to actually be around for a few hours a day or to actually call? I don’t think so. Other couples seem to manage it so why can’t Zan and I?

The crazy thing is, Zan and I live together. You would think that that would mean I would get to see him at least once a day but noooooooo, all I get is his dirty laundry and a scrape of paper reminding me to get tooth paste. How romantic. Not!
Last edited by ~Ruby~ on Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.