Fed up/sick of it

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

i'm with dreamer19, sick of fighting with my boyfriend. and crying.
<center>Image</center>
Lady_vixen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lady_vixen »

I third the crying and fighting motion on the floor. Boyfriends can be a pain in the ass.
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Can I fourth it? What happens when it passes?

Do we get to lock them all in a cell somewhere until they come to their senses? (Because it's obviously not us... :wink:)

Ashley
Lady_vixen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lady_vixen »

Why does it seem like I am here all the time, anyways....I am fed up with working your ass off and then getting laid off. SUCKS to be me right now and to add insult to injury...my rent is going up $70 dollars next month.

WHen it rains it pours...boo hoo but i will be ok I just wanted to vent.
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

Fighting with my best friend. Because I know that she is going through a rough time right now, but I can't help but be upset about the way that she is treating me.

Blah. I hate fighting.
pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

Lillie wrote:Fighting with my best friend. Because I know that she is going through a rough time right now, but I can't help but be upset about the way that she is treating me.

Blah. I hate fighting.
so with u there, ... same situation... so complicated n so difficult... =P
Evil Monkey

Post by Evil Monkey »

Banning smoking in clubs, if they ban smokers they should ban non smokers it's only fair, it's discrimination to smokers.

Governments, the idiots can spend billions of dollars researching space, a place none of us here are ever going to, building weapons that can destroy the world, or paying out politicians who've never done a hard days work in their lives. Yet they can't afford to put enough nurses/doctors in hospitals or enough teachers in our classrooms :x

POP Ups :x

More to come, because i'm a very pissed of person :x
Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

The front page of a newspaper "what the professionals think of Victoria Beckham's new haircut" um I DON'T CARE! Also walking down the high street and trying to avoid about a dozen people who are trying to sell stuff, go away! I may be back later, i'm all worked up at the moment.x
WomanofMystery
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by WomanofMystery »

I'm with you, Queen Fee. There's a war going on in the middle east, soldiers being killed in Iraq, terrible things happening all over Britain and what was on the front page of pretty much every newspaper last week? Posh Spice's new hair cut. Yeah, because that's the most important thing that's happening in the world right now. :roll:
WASH: I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
Lady_vixen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lady_vixen »

Looking for work sucks. People place ads making the job seem all great and then you call and it's a total mess. Then my favorite part is when it says $12-14 dollars and hour and then you find out...thats only after you have been with the company for 10 years, given up your life and your first born.

Then I go to one of the office supply places to fax. 2 faxes...$5.48. I need a job to look for a job. UGH....anyone hiring? lol