Free to Love (Slash, M/K, ADULT, 1/1) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Free to Love (Slash, M/K, ADULT, 1/1) [COMPLETE]

Post by magikhands »

Title: Free to Love
Author: magikhands
Rating: Adult / Slash / Max & Kyle
Disclaimer: I do not own anything of Roswell. If I did, I’d have put Max and Kyle together for at least one episode ;)
Summary: This is a little tag to Captivity Comes in Many Forms. Max and Kyle are celebrating their one-year anniversary together. Kyle’s POV

AN: A special thanks to Strawbehrry Shortcake for kicking my bu...I mean muse :lol: ... into shape with this story. Without her, it would have been a disaster :wink:

Thanking the woman at the flower shop, I rushed from the small store and headed to the apartment I share with Max. Glancing at my watch, I quickened my pace. Practice had run over making me late. I had promised to be home by seven but it’s already five after.

I cursed as I took the stairs two at a time since the elevator was out of order…again. Why did we get a fifth floor apartment? Oh, right…Max thought the view from our bedroom was perfect.

The one night I wanted to be home on time, everything seemed to be against me. You see, today is our anniversary. Today, a year ago, Max and I escaped from Pierce, escaped nearly a week of torture and fear. It was a year ago Max and I became a couple. A year of tears and happiness and the best times of my life.

“I’m sorry…” I said bursting through the door then stopped abruptly in my tracks. My eyes widened in wonder at the transformation of our small one bedroom apartment.

The blinds were drawn and candles illuminated the room, a cinnamon fragrance filling the air. On our dinning room table sat two plates of food, a bottle of wine, and two champagne glasses. In the middle sat a single red rose in a vase. Flower petals littered the floor making a trail to the bedroom

I smiled and closed the door making sure it was locked. Who knew shy Max Evans had such a romantic side? Ok, I knew, but not until after we got together. This wasn’t the first time I’d seen this side of him but it had never been this extensive.

Max walked out of our bedroom and smiled as he approached me. He wore only a pair of jeans. My eyes were glued to his tanned muscular chest and arms. I loved seeing him without his shirt. A sight I’d never tire of.

“Hey.” He said giving me a light kiss on the lips. His smile widened as he looked down at the forgotten bouquet in my hand. “These will go perfect on the end table.” He said taking them from my hand then going into the kitchen for a vase.

“I thought we were going out?” I asked forcing my voice over the lump of desire.

“Change of plans.” He offered no other explanation.

“Oh, ok.” I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. The smell of soap filled my senses. I bent my head and snuggle my nose into the crook of his neck. “Mmm, something smells good.”

“I made your favorite.”

“I wasn’t talking about dinner.” I kissed his neck.

Max chuckled, the sound vibrated on my lips. He turned and returned my kiss and affection before pulling away and going back to the food he was preparing.

“Tell me about your day.” He said as he expertly diced a cucumber for the salad. Max was an expert in the kitchen. He loved cooking and trying new recipes. I loved tasting them…most of the time.

I took one of the chairs and straddled it so I could prop my arms up on its back. Watching him finish with the vegetables, I told him about my classes and practice. Believe it or not, Max is a bit of a gossip hound. He loves hearing all the tales of who’s doing who on the team.

Once dinner was completed, I got up, poured us each a glass of wine I knew he got from his dad on our last Roswell visit, and sat at the table. We ate the delicious meal while having light conversation. Unfortunately, due to our hectic schedules, we don’t always get to sit and enjoy a meal together as often as we wished so when we do, I relish the time.

Pushing the empty plate away with a smile, I looked across the table. “So what’s for dessert?” I asked, my eyebrow arching.

Max returned a smile and I could see a wicked gleam in his eyes. “It’s in the bedroom.”

This peaked my interest. As I said before, Max has a flare for being romantic so I could only imagine what he had planned.

“Really? Is it something we will both enjoy?”

Max’s smile grew. “I like to think so.” He stood and reached for my hand. I followed him into our room and stood in awe at what he’d done.

Our bedroom had been transformed into a romantic getaway. Rose petals were thrown all about filling the air with their sweet scent. There were white pillars of candles placed all around the room lighting it with a soft yellow glow. Our usual comforter was replaced by a black satin spread, as were the pillowcases. Soft piano music played from a radio on our dresser setting the mood. I took a few steps further in and saw that a single red rose lay on my pillow. I picked it up and found that it was made of silk and perfect.

“Max.” I breathed.

He was behind me, his hands gliding down my arms. “That goes into that vase.” He indicated to the beautiful etched crystal vase that sat on my bedside table. “I’ll add a rose every year to it until we have to get another vase to fill.”

“It’s beautiful.” I said putting the flower in the waiting vase then turned to face my lover.
“Everything is perfect.” I leaned in and kissed him.

Max’s arms wrapped tightly around me and pulled me close. I could feel his arousal as he shifted against me. We shared a slow passionate kiss, one filled with love and want. I pulled away gasping for breath and watched as the candlelight illuminated his soft skin giving it a warm glow.

I raised my hand and brushed his cheek. “So beautiful.”

Even in the dim lighting I could see the blush on Max’s cheeks. It was hard to believe that after a year of me telling him how handsome and good looking he was, he still blushed. It made him look all the better to me.

Max’s hands rose from where they rested on my hips and pushed my shirt up. I raised my arms and allowed him to remove my shirt. After dropping my shirt on the floor he let his fingertips graze my skin on their way down my chest. I shivered and let out a shaky breath. It was amazing how his touch always affected me. It was like I could feel his love every time.

“I wanted tonight to be perfect. To show you how much I love you. How much you mean to me.” Max said as his lips brushed my collarbone and his hands rested once more at my waist. “I want you to never forget this night.”

“Never.” I whispered, my head falling back.

His hands slowly unbuckled my belt then unbuttoned my jeans. I stood still and allowed him to do as he wanted. Max had a plan and I was not going to try and ruin this night for him…for us. I let him have control. Max knelt and pulled my pants with him. Reaching up, he grabbed hold of the waistband of my tented boxers and pulled them down to join my jeans. He looked up and smiled as my stiffness jutted out at full attention.

“Mmm.” Max moaned as his tongue flicked across my tip. I inhaled sharply and resisted the urge to pull his mouth on me.

Max turned his attention back to my clothing and removed my shoes, socks, and remaining clothing from my body. He stood and stepped back. I watched his eyes roam over me. I had an urge to try and cover the evidence of my arousal, a habit that came back from time to time. It was still hard to believe that someone like Max could ever want or love me like he does. I had fought my attraction for him so long that I had talked myself into believing that even if I could ever allow my feelings toward him show, that he’d never feel the same. I couldn’t believe that I’d ever be that lucky.

“Touch me.” I said aching to have his hands on me.

“I will.” He answered but didn’t move. I said nothing and watched.

His chest and arms were more defined since our experience with Pierce. We had both gotten into working out after our ordeal finding that the exertion of weight lifting and exercise gave us release from some of our mental frustrations.

I watched as Max shed the remainder of his pants and stood as nude as I. He stepped up to me and used the back of his hand to brush my cheek. “I love you Kyle. I don’t know how I lived before I was with you.”

I gave a lopsided bashful smile. “We didn’t live until we found each other.”

We kissed, his mouth claiming mine as our tongues tangled together and our bodies finally pressed skin against skin. I moaned into his mouth as my body shivered with need. Max pulled away and took my hand. He led me over to the bed where we sat.

Max pushed my shoulder slightly indicating for me to lie back. I did so and watched him with hooded eyes. I watched as his eyes took in my body lying there…waiting. His hand, trembling, reached out and hesitantly touched my stomach. It reminded me of our first time together, three weeks after our escape from Pierce. We were both shy and unsure. Our times together before that had been limited in our alone time, both still dealing with the effects the madman had left us with and the overprotective presence of our families.

Max’s mouth kissed my chest bringing me back to the present. His tongue flicked over one of my nipples drawing a whimper from my throat. His body lay next to me and my body responded to his closeness, my nerves tingling with need.

I cupped his cheek to get his attention. He looked up at me, his amber eyes devouring mine.

“Make love to me Max.” I whisper.

Max searched my eyes. “Are you sure? We don’t have to…”

“No Max. It’s past time. I love you. I need you. I want to be with you…and only you. I’m ready.” I said and kissed his lips tenderly.

He sat there and watched me for a moment. He never pushed me, never made me do anything I didn’t want to. It took me a long time to get over Pierce raping me, and I think it took Max just as long since he was made to watch one of the times Pierce forced himself on me. But like I said, it was past time. Max and I were together. We had made love many times in the year we’ve been together but I’ve never once felt Max inside of me. We’ve been together in every way but that.

“Make love to me.” I repeated and pulled him to me. Our mouths met and my arms wrapped tightly around his body.

Max proceeded to touch, caress, and love every inch of my body until I whimpered in desperate need. Taking my readiness as his cue, he moved to kneel between my legs. With great care, he readied us both before coming closer and raising my legs up.

I could feel his flesh at my opening but he stopped. Looking up I gazed at his handsome face.

“I love you Kyle. I don’t want to hurt you.” His eyes glistened with tears. I knew he was thinking only of me and my pain, and it warmed my heart.

“You will only hurt me if you don’t do this.” I said softly. I took one of his hands in mine. “He can’t hurt me anymore Max. It is time we both got on with our lives…with our love.”

Max blinked and nodded. I laid back and willed my body to relax. With slowness only Max possessed, he slid into my body. It was painful at first as my tight, ungiving muscles protested his invasion. My body accepted him as the pain subsided into mild discomfort. Still feeling the rigidity of my body Max took my hardened length into his hand and began stroking me. The feel of his warmth around me and the sensations of his strokes allured my body into relaxing and my need for him rose.

“Max…” I gasped his name as my hips rocked causing his thick cock in my ass to shift. The movement sent shocks of pleasure through my body and I needed more. “Love me.” I begged rocking back against him.

“Always.” Max started moving slowly in and out of me. He leaned forward and we kissed briefly before he picked up his rhythm.

My heart pounded and breath quickened as I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts, grunting and pulling him closer, not getting enough of him.

Somehow through it all, Max still had me in his hand and I came hard, the intensity of it exploding all over his hand and my stomach. I could feel my muscles locking down on him before sending him over the edge and filling my body.

Pulling me to my side so that we faced one another, Max drew me closer. His hand ran through my hair wiping it from my forehead.

“Did I hurt you?” He asked then kissed my forehead.

“Never.” I said snuggling into his body. “Happy Anniversary Max.” I sighed as the thumping of his heart started to slow.

“Happy Anniversary Kyle.” He whispered into my hair.

I closed my eyes and settled in my lover’s arms. I knew our life wasn’t perfect. It may never be. Our coming together will always be shadowed by a bad experience, but it’s how one overcomes it that makes one happy. Max and I…we overcame being kidnapped and my rape together….just like everything else I’m sure life will throw at us. But as long as we have each other I know that it will be as close to perfect as life will allow.

The End
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog