Roswell Revisited Part 4 (AU/CC Mature)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Roswell Revisited Part 4 (AU/CC Mature)

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Title: Roswell Revisited
Disclaimer: I don't own anything from Roswell, other than the changed personalities of the characters in the Roleplay.
Pairing:Conventional, but if wanted, there can be UC
Rating:Mature
Summary:This is Roswell, in the AU sense. Different people are aliens, people have VERY different personalities/attitudes/personal lives, etc....
A.N: There will be drug references, abuse references, and possibly some violence.

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

BIOS:

Michael Parker
http://images.absolutenow.com/poster/Br ... /BF5C1.jpg
Michael is a bit of an artist; he loves to paint, and he plays the guitar. Yes, he is musically inclined, and in his best friend Alex's band. He lives in a nice, respectable house, with a nice respectable family, well, except for his sister Liz. When he heals Maria at the Crashdown, dare I say he might actually start to feel something for her?
Micha and Liz have a troubled relationship, but hopefully that's turning around and heading towards better.

Maria Guerin
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/F ... misbad.jpg http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/F ... ndra14.jpg
Known to her friends as simply Ria, this insult spouting firecracker wants nothing to do with the conformity that is high school. Which is funny because even though she has been dubbed the social outkast she has several people she hangs out with.( Kyle, Alex, and Isabel)
Izzy being her best friend and the only person who gets to see the real her is the closest she has to a loving family. Working at the Crashdown has been her only safe heaven from the hell she calls home. After her parents gave her up she was placed in a foster "situation". Her guardian Hank only keeps her around for the monthy check. Rumors circulate around school about how the raging alcholic beats her ,but only she knows for sure ,and the edgy outsider is not talking.
The self sufficant Stone wall knows nothing of tact and merely calls the shots as she sees them weither they fall in her favor or not. Due to her neglected upbringing she has an incredibly low self esteem which she covers up along with the bruises. Will Maria let herself open up to the others who care about her or is she destined to allow her past determine her future?

Max Evans
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/ ... ason14.jpg
Max is the sheriff's son...and therefore lives on his own to get away from that. Kyle is his stepbrother, which naturally means they don't get on. As far as he's concerned, his mother being with the Sheriff was against his father's memory.
But he doesn't hate his deceased mother. She was a good woman...
He just didn't get on with the only part of his family he now has.
Max is known as the loner in his block of flats....or he was until he met Liz.
And he cant help but be near her. Liz means the world to him...as far as hes concerned, shes the one good thing in his life.

Isabel Deluca
http://www.michaelstrini.50megs.com/kat ... eigl_4.jpg
Isabel has always been super smart and is also very shy. She works at the Crashdown Cafe with her best friend Maria. Though Maria is a stonewall and doesn't let very many close to her Isabel and Maria are close friends.
Isabel lives with her single mom above the resturant. She's always dreamed of going off to college after high school and making something of herself. But when Maria is shot she suddenly finds everything changing as she starts falling for Alex.

Kyle Valenti
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/F ... f/kyle.jpg
This intelligent Buddhist is the sweetest guy you'll ever meet. Ignoring the social hierachy of high school Kyle is friends with people from all the groups in the cafeteria. Jocks, cheerleaders, musicians, freaks, and geeks. He believes that labeling people negatively is underestimating their potential. Out of all his buddies Maria and Isabel are his favorites. The compassionate peacemaker recognizes a shy loneliness within them that he can relate to.
Everyone he comes in contact with is awed by his comforting personality. Well, everyone except his older step brother Max. After Max's mother died Kyle and his father tried everything to make Max feel like a part of the family. Unfortunately their attempts were made in vain. That doesn't mean the eternal optomist quit trying. Every chance he gets the caring man goes out of his way to do something nice for his brother. No matter how good his intentions these small acts of kindness usually go unnoticed.
Many ladies have loved this utopist from afar but never has their adoration been returned. Kyle doesn't do the nonsence known as dating. He rationalizes that he doesn't want to waste his time getting caught up in meaningless romances with the wrong women. He is saving his heart for "The One". Could Miss Right be closer than he thinks?

Tessa Louise Harding
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d28/a ... milie3.jpg
Tess grew up in New York with her protector nascedo aka Ed Harding, a cold , hard, callous man who treated Tess with nothing but contempt. Until 3months ago when he was killed by skins.
Tess loves music ,all music but especially punk. She dresses with a combination that is her , goth ,gypsy, punk rocker. She is secretly fascinated by the human race but had never partaken in it ,it was forbidden for her growing up and she would never disobey nascedo.
Roswells Tessa's new start a chance to have the family shes always wanted, to love someone and to finally have them love her the same way

Alex Whitman
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/h ... lex201.jpg
Alex Whittman's dad owns half the town and while most would use it to their advantage Alex doesn't. He has his own job at the Crashdown along with Maria and Isabel. He spends most of his time practicing with the band he and Michael formed.
Despite the agreemeant Michael, Liz and him made never to let any humans in on the secret Alex finds himself wanting to let Isabel in but knows that it can never happen.

Lix Parker
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c274/ ... qDicoO.jpg
Liz is a loner, with no friends, well, except for the people she hangs out with when she gets high. She's also clinically depressed, and Michael is worried for her, and he thinks her boyfriend is a bad influence.
Liz intend to hide a lot behind her books or behind her hair, her hair is mostly cover her face. Liz always seek out to go to a wild party to get high, she does this to avoid the problem she has, the place to feel belong and have real friends, not just her high friends that only care about her when she get high.
Liz loves her brother, but wishes he lets her breath now and then. Because he is constantly asking her questions that is none of his business, but doesn’t really answer his questions. But of course she loves him.
She meets Max Evans and can’t really understand why he even looks at her the way he does. But she get these feelings when she around him, but she knows there can’t ever be something between them, after all he is human.

Max: Madroswellfan
Maria: FaithfulAngel24
Liz: Dreamer_Dreaming
Alex: Fehr'sBear
Isabel: KarenEvans
Kyle:FaithfulAngel24 (temp)
Tess: aliensister
Michael: Fehr's Bear

thread 1: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=12459
thread 2: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 986#494986
thread 3: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=13232
Last edited by Fehr'sBear on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Alex

"It's open," I hear from behind the door, and I enter quietly. Wandering over, I notice Isabel's sitting in her bed watching me come in.

Taking a seat on the end of her bed, I smile. "So, what do you want to know?" I ask, a little resignedly. I'm worried she's going to think I'm a freak when she finds out what I want to tell her, so I'll just answer her questions for now, and later if she still wants to know more, I'll tell her. I just hope she doesn't freak out. Please don't let her freak out.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I sit up as he enters,expecting him to come closer btu he sits at the end of my bed which is oddly upsetting to me for whatever reason.

"Just tell me what you were about to tell me Alex,before my mother interupted us...and no jokes please.You know you can tell me anything." I say softly not wanting to risk waking my mother
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

*Liz*

"Forget it Liz, I as just trying to make conversation...sorry for even breathing" Max said to me.

I didn't say anything about the commen but it did hurt. I pick up my fork and took a bite. It taste weird with out tabco sauce but I didn't show any expression on my face.

I looked at Max, "I'm sorry. I really don't know who are refering to. But it was fun at those time"
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-btw everyone,Fehr and I introduced a black out,so the entire town is in pitch darkness
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Repost, Im guessing you missed this Dreamer_Dreaming :)
~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"I'm sorry. I really don't know who are refering to. But it was fun at those time"

"Uh huh" I say non committedly. I get up and grab a tabasco sauce bottle from a nearby table and hand it to her.

"Lets just...talk about something else ok?"
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Alex

I scoot further down the bed, closer to Isabel. But out of range of her hitting me if she gets upset or something. I'm just being cautious. "Just tell me what you were about to tell me Alex,before my mother interupted us...and no jokes please.You know you can tell me anything." She says in a very soft voice, and I do. Tell her everything.

"You have to promise to listen to everything I say. I mean everything." I start, before staring intently into her eyes.

"I wasn't born here. I don't know where I was born, because my adoptive parents found me wandering in the desert when I was three years old." I pause for a second to let her digest that.

"So they adopted me and put me in kindergarten where I met you. I didn't even really remember being found, at least not until I started dreaming about it a few years later." I decide to leave it at this for now, so she can ask questions.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"You have to promise to listen to everything I say. I mean everything." Alex says intensely and I nod my head unable to take my eyes off his face
He has never looked so serious in all the years that I have known him.

"I wasn't born here. I don't know where I was born, because my adoptive parents found me wandering in the desert when I was three years old.
My eyes widen in shock and surprise and then my surpise is replaced by some thing entirely different...an overwhelming urge to take him in my arms and hug him,let him know that I love him even if his real parents left him.

"Oh my god Alex...I hadn't a clue." I whsiper softly as he continues his story

"So they adopted me and put me in kindergarten where I met you. I didn't even really remember being found, at least not until I started dreaming about it a few years later." he informs me quietly

I don't know why but tears fill my eyes.All these years I have wondered why my father left us,cried buckets over that man and right in front of me,all along my friend,currently boyfriend hadn't a clue as to who his biological parents were and still doesn't.

I scramble across the space between us and wrap my arms around him "I'm sorry Alex...I can't imagine what it must have been like for you." I say softly and kiss his forehead

"These dreams you said you had...were they good or bad?What were they about?" I ask as I sit back without letting go of his hands
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

BUMP
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Alex

"I'm sorry Alex...I can't imagine what it must have been like for you." Isabel says at a whisper, kissing my forehead. She looks completely shocked, but not in a bad way, which is good. Maybe she won't run out of the room screaming when I continue.

"These dreams you said you had...were they good or bad?What were they about?" She asks next, and I feel a weight in my stomach, making me nauseous. This is the conversation that'll lead to telling her everything...if I tell her everything.

"They were confusing...full of people that I'd never met, but they felt familiar. People that...weren't from around here," I tell her, trying to be subtle. Except I get the feeling that I may have to be a little more direct. Well, we'll see how she handles it. I'm not looking forward to just popping out, 'oh, hey, I'm an alien' or anything.